Chapter 14 [Our time in Paris 1/3]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

Doojoon and Jiyoon already arrived at Paris. They unpacked their stuffs and sat on the couch. Doojoon sat beside Jiyoon. He looked at Jiyoon who was very serious with the movie, Harry Potter. “Jiyoon-ah, do you love Harry Potter more than me?”

“No. I love you more.”

“Then look at me, not that movie.” Said Doojoon, he pouted.

“I love you more than Harry Potter. But…” said Jiyoon, took a breath first before continue her sentence. “…I love Draco Malfoy more than you. And this one is one of my favourite screen! OH MY GOD DRARRY MOMENT!! Draco~~ Draco~~”

“Jiyoon-aaahhhh~~~ I’m more handsome than him!” said Doojoon. Heard that sentence, Jiyoon smacked Doojoon with pillow. “Why did you do it?”

“To make you shut up. I want to see this movie.” Jiyoon answered flatly.

“If I let you see this movie, promise me that after this movie end, you must accompany me.”

“Where?”

“Paris. Accompany me to walk around this city. Deal?”

Without hesitance, JIyoon nodded. She just thought about her movie right now. “Hmmm… Okay. Now shut up or I’ll smack you with this remote.”

The movie ended when the next generation of Potter appeared. Jiyoon turned off the television and stood up. But, before she went to anywhere, Doojoon pulled her hand and made Jiyoon fall on the couch. He whispered, “You are not going to anywhere, Mrs. Yoon.”

“I’m not going to anywhere? Okay then, explore paris by yourself.” Said Jiyoon calmly. She the television again and screamed when she saw the program. “OH MY GOD!! SONNY WITH A CHANCE IN TELEVISION!! HUAAAA STERLING KNIGHT!!”

Doojoon turned off the television and pulled Jiyoon to the bathroom. “No more television, wifey. You promised me.”

“You’re the one who said that I’m not going to anywhere.” Jiyoon pouted. “I was going to change my clothes that time, you know. Or you want me to walk around Paris with this outfit. I have no problem with it.”

Doojoon looked at his wife from head to foot. Jiyoon was wearing a short t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Then he pulled her to bathroom and closed the door. “NO! HELL NO! Your clothes are too revealing.” Said Doojoon, his tone looked like someone who concerned.

“What’s the problem if it’s too revealing?” asked Jiyoon from bathroom.

“I Don’t want if another man—“ Doojoon gasped when he realized what he almost said. “I don’t want to see you suffer when you feel cold.”

“What’s your first sentence?”

“NOTHING!”

Jiyoon realized that she didn’t take her clothes to the bathroom because Doojoon just took her to this place. She tried to open the door, but his hubby locked it. “DOOJOON OPPAAAAA!!”

“Yess? Finished?”

“Finished your ! You just pulled me to this place and locked me. I DON’T BRING MY CLOTHES DUH!”

Silent for a while. Then Doojoon knocked the bathroom’s door. “Open the door Jiyoon-ah.” 

“Seriously, what a stupid husband and best friend that I have. You’re the one who locked it!”

Again, Silent. Doojoon opened the door, and gave Jiyoon the clothes. “This. Don’t refuse this one, okay?”  Then he closed the door and locked it again.

“Why did you like to locked the door?” mumbled Jiyoon. She looked at the clothes that Doojoon gave to her earlier and showed an upset face. How could her husband give her a man t-shirt? But she didn’t have another choice. She wore the clothes that Doojoon gave her before, a man t-shirt and a pair of pants. Then, she knocked the door from inside. “DOOJOON OPPA! OPEN THE DOOR!”

“Finished already?” asked Doojoon. Then, he opened the door, and saw JIyoon with his t-shirt and a pair of pants. He gave Jiyoon a jacket. “I thought this pants cover your knees. But… since I’m hungry and I want to eat, use this jacket to cover your body. It's freezing outside,"

Jiyoon glared at Doojoon. "How could you ask--i mean force me to use your t-shirt when you'll give me a jacket? And how could you give me a pair of shorts when freexing outside?"

"Because..." Doojoon moved closer to Jiyoon and whispered, "...I love your annoying face."

"You're really something. Fine, i'll use that jacket." said Jiyoon. She looked at the jacket, it had 'I'm Yoon Doojoon's girl' on it. "What? Yoon Doojoon's girl? Duh, did you prepare this one?"

Doojoon smiled and nodded. Then, he showed Jiyoon his jacket. It had 'I'm Yoon Jiyoon's boy' on it. "I accidentaly ordered this one about a week ago, when i saw a store who offered couple jacket."

"Thanks. I like this jacket, you choose white, my favourite colour." said Jiyoon. She gave her husband a friendship hug.

"Ur welcome, can we go now? I'm hungry." said Doojoon. Jiyoon nodded.He grabbed Jiyoon's waist and left the hotel.

Both of them went to a restaurant near the hotel, since it was night already. Jiyoon pouted and said, "You said that you want to explore Paris. Why did you choose this?"

"I know you'll said something like this." said Doojoon. "I think you're tired, so i choose this restaurant for dinner. We'll explore Paris tomorrow. Deal?"

Jiyoon thought about Doojoon's suggestion and nodded. "Deal!" said Jiyoon. Then, she took the menu-list and her face became pale. "Damn, i don't understand france..." She looked at Doojoon, "...Oppa eottokhae?"  

"I don't know." said Doojoon calmly, or we should call it tried to calm.

"Aahhh this story didn't show the pictures."

Doojoon kept silent for a while and smiled, as he got a good idea. Jiyoon looked at him with what-the-hell-are-you-thinking-about look. "How if we just order the most expensieve food? It must be the greatest food!"

"I don't think that's a good idea..." said Jiyoon, she remembered her Sunbae's story when he visited Paris. "Remember Jokwon sunbae?"

"Maybe he was un-lucky that time. But come on, Jiyoon-ah! You're with Yoon Doojoon right now. I can guarantee that you'll always lucky if you're with me." said Doojoon with his self-confident sentences.

"O-okay..." said Jiyoon, tried to believe the man in front of her. "But can we just order one plate and eat together? I'm not hungry right now." she lied. She wasn't sure with Doojoon's sentences before. Even she tried to believe it, she couldn't. Because Doojoon wasn't that lucky with food-problems.

Doojoon moved his face closer to Jiyoon's and whispered, "Do you want to be so sweet with me, Yoon Jiyoon?"

"A-a-aniyo... I just... I'm not hungry right now. That's it." said Jiyoon. *damn, why did i stuttering right now. I'm worrying about the food, but don't stuttering!* She felt nervous when Doojoon face was no longer than 1 Inch to her face. And her heatbeats became faster. She confused that time, her heartbeats were faster because of she worrying about foods, or something else?

"You were stuttering." said Doojoon. He looked for the most expensieve food on the list. Then, he called the waiter and pointed at the most expensieve food and plain water. After the waiter left, he took Jiyoon's eyes. "Jiyoon-ah, i know you're doubting my decision. I understand it, since it's our first time here. But let's just enjoy it, okay?"

Jiyoon nodded at his sentence and looked to outside, Paris' night view. "City of love, this city never sleep. Very beautiful."

"You want to see the most beautiful view of Paris in the night?" asked Doojoon.

"Eiffel tower?"

"No. One of my friend told me the best place for it."

After 30 minutes, they food came. The waitress brought a big plate with cover. She put it on the table. "You're very handsome." said the waitress in france to Doojoon who just nodded at her sentences. "Enjoy your dinner." the waitress added and winked to Doojoon. Jiyoon who didn't understand it, could figure what the waitress said when she winked.

“She said that the man in front of you is handsome.” Said someone to Jiyoon in Korean.

Jiyoon looked at the person and gasped. “JONGDAE!!”

“Long time no see, uh?” said Jongdae.

“Yess~ I miss you!” said Jiyoon, she hugged Chen. “And meet my husband, Doojoon Oppa.”

“Kim Jongdae.”

“Yoon Doojoon.”

“So, what are you doing in here? I didn’t believe that I can meet you again.” said Jiyoon.

“School things.” said Jongdae. “You should eat your food now, Jiyoon Noona.”

Jiyoon nodded. “By the way, Happy Birthday!”

“Thanks Noona. And come to my late  birthday party this Tuesday, will you? If you still here, come there, okay?” said Jongdae, Jiyoon just nodded as agreement.

Jongdae left. Doojoon stared at Jiyoon. He didn’t like the moment when Jiyoon hugged Jongdae. Is he jealous? “Who’s him?”

“Kim Jongdae. My hoobae in High school.”

They opened the cover and gasped. It was a big bowl of noodles, with red colour from chilli. Jiyoon facepalmed. “Oppa, you know that I don’t like spicy taste, right?”

“Uh… Oh… Do you want to order something else?” asked Doojoon.

Jiyoon shook her head. “No, thanks. Let’s just eat this one together.” She took her fork, she was about to eat it when Doojoon stop her.

“No, don’t eat. I know that your tummy is very weak and can’t resist the spicy taste, except kimchi.”

“But… I don’t think your tummy will be okay if you eat it alone.”

“I’m okay, Jiyoon-ah.” Said Doojoon. He doubted himself to eat that food, but he didn’t want to make Jiyoon worried. His tummy was weak too, but not weak as Jiyoon. *I’ll try my best to eat this one* he thought. He didn’t know why, but he wanted Jiyoon to know that he was strong. 

----

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update TT 

I decided to put their honeymoon without problem, and it'll be 3 chapters. But i can't guarantee that 3 chaps are free from problems .__.v

Anywayyy~~~ Any KyuYoon shipper in here? :) 

4 comments = New Updates ^^