Chapter 10 [I don't want to]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

One week after, Yoon family’s house.

“Doojoon-ah, listen to us.” Said Mr. Yoon to her son. “You’re going to be in an arranged marriage.”

“WHAT?”

Mrs. Yoon patted his back. “Calm down, dear. Listen to your Appa first.”

“No buts. You’re going to marry the girl that we’ve choosen for you before you were born.” Said Mr. Yoon.

“Do you want me to marry a stranger, dad? Did you hate me?”

“You’re not going to marry a stranger.” Doojoon gave him a confused look. “Jeon Family’s daughter isn’t a stranger, right? Both of you know each other since diapers!”

“Ji… Jiyoon?”

Both of Doojoon’s parents nodded. “Son, you’re going to marry Jiyoon. No buts.” Said Mrs. Yoon.

“B-But… I have someone else in my heart, mom!”

“Who? We know them?”

Doojoon nodded. “I love Gina Noona.”

“Gina? No. Even we know her, and we like her, but that’s our final decision.” Said Mr. Yoon. No one could change his decision.

Mr. Yoon’s phone rang. He talked on phone and sighed. “Yeobo, Doojoon, we’re going to Jeon Family’s house, now.”

Meanwhile in Jeon Family’s house. Yoseob, his fiancé, Jiyoon, and Junhyung gathered in living room. “So… you guys are dating?” asked Mr. Yang, Yoseob’s father.

“Yes. I’m dating her.” Said Yoseob, held his fiancé, Raewook’s hand.

“How about you, Jiyoon?”

“Sir, we’re no—“

“Appa, we are dating. Officially dating. Any problem with it?” said Jiyoon. Junhyung gave her a what-did-you-do look, while Jiyoon just responded with I-will-explain-it-later.

“You know that both of you are going to be in Arranged Marriage?”

“Yes.” Yoseob answered.

Jiyoon just stared at his father with confused look. “What marriage? I don’t know.”

Mr. Jeon, Jiyoon’s father look at Yoseob’s father. “I think we can’t continue this one.”

“I guess so.” Said Mr. Yang. “I guess her fate is that guy or… Doojoon.”

“Excuse me.” Said Mr. Yoon. “I’m sorry if we are late.”

“No problem. Doojoon, sit down beside your friends.” Said Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Yoon look at his wife. “Yeobo, I think it’s better if you join Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Yang.”

“Where are they?”

“Garden.” Said Mr. Jeon.

Doojoon sat on an empty seat beside Jiyoon. “I’m not going to marry you.”  He whispered.

“What the hell did you say, Oppa?” replied Jiyoon, still whispered.

“Just listen. And you will know.”

Mr. Jeon made a cough. “As you can see. Now, we’re gathering to talk about the marriage.” Said mr. Jeon. “In the beginning, We, myself and Mr. Yang were about to set a marriage for Yoseob and Jiyoon. But, since Yoseob already proposed to his love, we cancel it.”

“Yes. So Yoseob, you’re going to marry your fiancé and take the company.” Said Mr. yang.

“Even if Jiyoon, Doojoon, and Yoseob just knew each other since High school, three of us already promised each other before we were going to married.” Said Mr. Yoon. “That someday, our children need to marry each other. And yeah, Jiyoon, you need to marry one of them.”

“W-what? Appa, Yoon Ahjussi, are you serious?” said Jiyoon.

“We’re serious, Jiyoon-ah. And you don’t have any choice, Doojoon too.” Mr. Jeon answered.

Doojoon couldn’t believe what just happened in front of him. “I.. I can’t take it, I can’t do it.” Said Doojoon. “Even I knew Jiyoon, and we were best friend since diapers, I won’t marry her.”

“And I don’t want to marry him Appa. It’s not about hate or love, best friend or stranger. It’s about my feeling. Can’t you just let me with someone that I love?” said Jiyoon. Her eyes became teary.

“Promise still a promise.” Said Mr. Jeon. “Now Jiyoon, break up with your boyfriend.”

“NO!” Jiyoon shouted. That was her first time shouted to her dad, but she just couldn’t accept it. Because… One of her side didn’t want to let Junhyung go.

Jiyoon took Junhyung’s hand and out from her house. They went to a park, not that far from Jiyoon’s house. Junhyung hugged Jiyoon, a friendship hug. “Jiyoon-ah,” called Junhyung. “You can face it.”

“I can’t, Oppa! Even Doojoon Oppa is nice to me, even he is my best friend, I just…. I can’t!”

“Why?”

“Because he loves Gina Eonnie.” Said Jiyoon.

Suddenly, Doojoon came. Junhyung stood up and mouthed Jiyoon let’s-have-a-talk-later. “Jiyoon-ah,” called Doojoon coldly. “Let’s just get married like our parents want. You’re not dating with Junhyung, I know it.”

“Then how about you and Gina Eonnie?”

“She already had Wooyoung-ssi. So I have nothing, right? Let’s get married.”

Jiyoon looked at his best friend disbelieve. “You just make me as your second destination, right? How could you become so selfish? DID YOU IN’ CARE ABOUT MY FEELING?”

“MISS, LISTEN!! THAT SUNGGYU ALREADY HAD A FIANCE, AND YOU KNOW HIS FIANCE! SO WHY DID YOU STILL REFUSE IT?”

“You don’t know what I’m thinking about…” said Jiyoon. “Do you think that Gina Eonnie is seriously has a boyfriend? I know that she knew about it, about this marriage thingy. Because she was saying many weird things about us lately.”

“I need a prove, Jiyoon. Let’s just get married, for our parents… It’s not about my damn feeling about Gina and his boyfriend. I already think about it, not for a long time, but I’m sure about it. Just for your parents.”

Jiyoon sighed. “Do you think it is easy?”

“Do you hate me? Do you hate me because I become so selfish right now?” asked Doojoon.

“How could I hate my best friend?”

“But you’re so… Your tone is just cold.”

“Should I be happy now? Jump happily because I’m going to get married?” answered Jiyoon. She hid her face with her hands, so Doojoon wouldn’t see her crying face.

“Don’t cry. I hate to see your tears because it makes me suffer enough.” Said Doojoon, without knew what he said before. 

------

Well, this is the Spin-off from this story. Completely a story about Yang Yoseob and his former girl.

FROM OTAKU TO MARRIAGE 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/276109 ^^