Chapter 11 [Fiance]

Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right

 

 After that conversation, Doojoon and Jiyoon didn’t talk to each other for about one week. Jiyoon didn’t going to university, Doojoon too. Both of them just kept silent in their own room. They already agreed to get married. They did it because of one reason, their parents. Gina, she went to Busan for a while because of something. So Jiyoon was alone in her Apartment now. Same like Doojoon, because Junhyung decided to visit his parents. Doojoon and Jiyoon decided to meet, because they thought that they need to talk about it.

Jiyoon drink her coffee when Doojoon came. “So what should we do?” asked Doojoon.

“Both of us know that our so-called-wedding is one month from now. Let’s make a deal.” Said Jiyoon.

“What deal?”

“I know that you didn’t love me, you just look at me as a best friend.” Said Jiyoon. “Let’s just say that we get married for about one until two years. In that period, I’ll let you find your so-called-ms.right. If you find her, let’s file divorce. Is it fair for you?”

“Fair for me. But not for you.”

“That’s okay for me, Oppa. As long as you’re happy.”

Doojoon held Jiyoon’s hand. “I… I didn’t want to make you suffer more than now. Yes, I hate the fact that we’re getting married. But after all, you’re still my best friend, my dongsaeng.” Said Doojoon. “Just make it like this. I’ll find my Ms. Right, but I’m not going to divorce you until you find yours too.”  

“Sounds fair for both of us.”

“Ah one again. Let’s just be friend as before, okay?”

Jiyoon nodded. “Okay. And… Do you know, you need to find your Ms. Right ASAP.”

“How if I continue to make a move to Gina Noona? I don’t care about her Wooyoung.”

“I’ll help you! I ship both of you, for your information.”

“DOOJOON BABY!!” A voice suddenly appeared, then a girl came closer to Doojoon and sat beside him. “Where have you been this one week? I’m missing you, baby!”

Doojoon looked at that girl with disgusting look. “What the hell did you do, hyoyeon? Get your y hand off. And don’t baby me, I’m an adult, duh.” Said Doojoon, and it made Jiyoon laugh.

“Why did you laugh, weird?” asked Hyoyeon.

“No reason.” Answered Jiyoon. She stood up, and whispered to Doojoon, “Oppa, remember about our deal. Just pick the best girl. If you still want to make a move to Gina Eonnie, I’ll help. Bye.”

“And don’t forget that we need to act like a ‘couple’ you know?” replied Doojoon.

“Duh, you don’t know the rumour? There’s many rumour about we are dating. So I think we just need to act like usual.” whispered Jiyoon, and left.

Hyoyeon moved to Jiyoon’s seat. “You guys are dating? I saw you held her hands. I’m jealous, baby.”

“She WAS my best friend, and you don’t have a right to forbid me to hang out with my best friend.” Said Doojoon, with a disgusted tone.

“WAS? SO YOU’RE NOT BE FRIEND WITH THAT AGAIN? THANKS GOD YOU SHOWED MY BABY A RIGHT WAY!”

Doojoon glared at her and whispered to Hyoyeon. “Girl, I’m trying my best to not slap you in front of public. But please, don’t say anything bad to my fiancé. Because the that you said earlier IS my FIANCE.”

---

At Cube cafeteria… BEAST and 4MINUTE ate their lunch together, as usual. Minus Yoseob who had a ‘date’ with his fiancé.

“I’ve heard that both of you will getting married soon. Is it true?” said Gikwang to Doojoon and Jiyoon.

Both of them just nodded. “Is it a problem?” asked Doojoon flatly while eating his sushi. He grabbed Jiyoon’s waist (Jiyoon sat beside him) and pulled her closer to him. “Guys, I would like to introduce you to my fiancé, Jeon Jiyoon.”

“Puh-lease, why are you becoming so touchy today?” said Jiyoon, tried to get off from Doojoon. “And you don’t need to introduce me to my own best friends. What a pabo fiancé that I have.”

“Can’t I touch my fiancé’s waist? Ish, you’re very sensitive today.”

Jiyoon glared him and moved to an empty seat beside Hyuna. “None of your business, sir.”

As usual, without anybody wanted, Hyoyeon came and sat beside Doojoon. “BABY DOOJOONIE~~~!!”

“Here comes the troublemaker.” Said Dongwoon.

Hyuna and Hyunseung stood up and start dancing to their favourite dance, troublemaker. “Nan Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker! 
Trouble Maker!”

“Stop Eonnie, Oppa. Don’t sing that song or do the dance in here.” Said Sohyun, she closed her ear.

Hyoyeon didn’t care about that troublemaker dance and concentrated to Doojoon. “Baby doojoonie~~~ Feed me! I want that sushi. Pleaaseeee.”

“Uh, you two get a room please.” Said JIyoon with a disgusted tone. “And Oppa, I thought you’re smart enough to not cheating in front of your fiancé because…. It’s irritating. If you want to do your ‘mission’ that I ‘ve told you before, don’t in front of me. And please, not with her. I prefer a random in a nightclub than this troublemaker.” Hyuna and Hyunseung stared her, and she looked at them, “Not you, guys. You’re troublemaker, but not the one that I mean. AND, Don’t do the dance. I need to protect my innocent eyes, duh.”

Doojoon smirked and switched seat with Hyuna. “Precious don’t mad at me~~ Are you jealous?”

“Why should i?”

“You want me to feed you too, right?” asked Doojoon. Jiyoon didn’t answer. Doojoon took his sushi and fed Jiyoon. “Precious say aaahhhh~~~”

Jiyoon opened and ate the sushi. “Uhm, this is delicious. Thanks.” Said Jiyoon with a flat tone.

“BABY!! I WANT YOU TO FEED ME TOO!” Hyoyeon complained.

Doojoon stared flatly at her, “Eat it by yourself, can’t you? You’re not a baby anymore.” he asked with a cold tone.

All of the BEAST and 4MINUTE members bursted in laughter. Hyoyeon came closer to Jiyoon’s seat. “YOU HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY MY BABY DOOJOONIE!”

While Jiyoon herself only sighed, “Oh, I think I heard a voice. What was that, I wonder. Oh, was that a y ghost’s voice?”

“Hyoyeon, how much I need to tell you that I’m an ADULT, not a BABY! Duh, you’re not blind, right?” said Doojoon. “And didn’t I warn you before, that don’t call my fiancé like that? She has name.”

 “Whatever.” Said Hyoyeon, completely defeated. She glared at Jiyoon before she left them.

“Finally peace.” Said Gikwang quietly.

Suddenly, a guy came closer to them. “Excuse me, is Jeon Jiyoon here?”

-----

WHO? WHO'S THAT GUY? :O 

But YAY ME! DOUBLE LONG UPDATE! :)

5 comments and I'll update~ :p