Chapter 7 - No

Let's go on a (make up?) trip?

 

Baekhyun’s body was resting peacefully in bed as Chanyeol watched him carefully while the hotel’s doctor checked his Hyung’s body.

After Baekhyun fainted on Chanyeol’s arms, Cecil came running towards the changing room when he heard the latter’s crying for help, followed by Mimiko who had left the pool in the meantime. They both shocked at the scene. Chanyeol was shaking Baekhyun’s body vigorously while the unconscious boy was as pale as death and a bit of blood was still falling from his mouth. Cecil immediately ran to help Chanyeol holding Baekhyun’s body, both of them forgetting the previous confront, and taking Baekhyun back to their room.

They tried to make him as comfortable as possible, laying him in bed and covering him with the soft sheets. Chanyeol ran to the bathroom and wet a towel with hot water to clean the blood form Baekhyun’s body. He gently caressed the unconscious male’s lips with the warm heat and cleaned the blood out his chest and face. Cursing himself for his stupidity and hot-temper he put the towel away, trying to not look at the bleeding he caused and kneeled next to the bed and held the other’s hand as tears fell from his eyes.

“Isn’t it better to call a doctor?” Mimiko asked, holding her fiancé’s arm tightly in fear. Chanyeol shook his head, refusing it.

“He hates doctors. I already did enough. I don’t want to go against his will…again. He will be alright.” He said, trying to convince himself more than the others that it was the right thing to do. But he really didn’t want to cause Baekhyun any more pain because he knew the older man hated to show his weak side.

“But…what happened? H-he’s bleeding and…and he has pretty bad marks all over his body and a huge bruise is forming on his arm! Who did this to him?” Mimiko asked, almost crying herself out too. Chanyeol held the hand tighter. The hand the he had denied before and that cause all this mess. He didn’t want them to know what happened.

“He will be alright. Don’t worry.” He repeated once again to himself.

“But…”

“Please!” Chanyeol felt like his throat was about to explode as he had to make a huge effort to be able to speak. “I’ll take care of him by myself. You can leave.”

“Are you sure?” Chanyeol nodded.

“Okay… We’ll go change clothes and eat something.” Mimiko pointed at the wet towels they were all still wearing. In the heat of the moment, they didn’t care if they were running thru the hotel’s hallways half- or not. “If you need something, just call us.” Chanyeol nodded one more time. Mimiko stepped towards the door with the intention to leave, but when she tried to pull Cecil with her, he resisted and stayed in the same place. “Cecil?” The latter just looked at Chanyeol with deadly eyes. After the adrenaline and urge of taking Baekhyun to a safe place, Cecil figured all out.

“I refuse to let him alone with you.” Cecil announced making Chanyeol take his eyes out of his Hyung to look at the dangerously foreigner who was staring at him.

“Does that have anything to do with you?” Chanyeol asked threateningly back.

“The last time I did it…this…” He pointed at Baekhyun, raising his voice. “…happened.”

“If you had kept your nose in the right place, none of this would have happened!” Chanyeol replied louder.

“What? You’re blaming what YOU did on ME?” Cecil stepped forward, pulling his arm away from Mimiko. “You’re an , aren’t you?”

“WHAT?” Chanyeol stood up.

“Cecil, what are you doing?” Mimiko pulled her fiancé’s arm again. She was surprised for how angry he seemed and how his speech was so coherent.

“But you’re right you know? It’s ALL my fault! I should have never left Bacon-kun alone with a ‘er like you!”

“Why? Did I interrupt your little moment? Did you get upset about it?” Chanyeol stepped towards the taller male.

“What? As if being a stupid ‘er wasn’t enough now you’re totally being an idiot? What the hell are you talking about? It wasn’t ME who hurt him!” Chanyeol clapped sarcastically.

“BRAVO! Now you’re playing dumb with me? I saw you very well! You were trying to take advantage of him! You touched him!”

“SAY WHAT?!” Cecil reached his foreigner’s patience and, giving one more step to break the space between them, he grabbed Chanyeol’s neck with his powerful hand. Mimiko just looked with fear at this new side of her fiancé. “I would NEVER! EVER touch him in that way you’re implying! I was just trying to comfort him because a certain SOMEONE who made him cry!” The grip around Chanyeol’s throat increased.

“W-what?” The Korean male stuttered.

“YOU HEARD ME! He was crying when I arrived to the Changing room because of you! I was HUGGING HIM! I JUST FREAKIN’ HUGGED HIM AND NOTHING ELSE! I didn’t even know he was till I found him lying in your arms!”

 Chanyeol widened his eyes at this statement. Then…Cecil and Baekhyun hadn’t done anything? Baekhyun didn’t try to have with another guy just because he refused him? Suddenly, all the weight on his shoulders became heavier to the point the he thought he would be crash. Then all he did had no reason! His jealousy, his anger had no foundation just like…his behavior. He almost……Baekhyun for nothing. The problem was all and only on his mind.

Cecil saw the change on the other man’s eyes and slowly removed his hand from his neck. Chanyeol wouldn’t dare to look at him in the eyes and just kept staring at the floor. What he did to Baekhyun…was unacceptable. It was just…

“I’m sorry…” Chanyeol almost pleaded as he looked into Cecil’s eyes. The latter just looked back at him and nodded.

“I’m not the one you’re supposed to tell you’re sorry.” Cecil looked at the Bacon lying in bed and practically dragged an astonished Mimiko out of the room. She didn’t understand a thing about what had just happened but one thing she knew: never make Cecil mad at her ever again.

The door was closed and Chanyeol was left alone with the sleeping Baekhyun and his own thoughts. With his legs shaking, he sat at the edge of the bed and looked at Baekhyun. His lips stopped bleeding and they seemed to be getting more and more swelled as time passed. In a lot of places, Baekhyun’s skin was getting darker with a promise of a bruise for the next morning. His arm seemed to have been crashed by an elephant, it looked smaller but at the same time it looked like it was going to explode. And…Chanyeol didn’t even want to know how his lower body was.

That had all been caused by him: Park Chanyeol.

He was so sure that Cecil and Baekhyun were doing something that should be done between him and Baekhyun that his mind went red! He couldn’t see anything else but the image of Baekhyun being touched by some other man; he couldn’t hear nothing more than Baekhyun some other guy’s name; he couldn’t stand the thought of Baekhyun wanting and wishing someone that was not him; Chanyeol just couldn’t and he couldn’t see things from any other perspective at all. He needed to show Baekhyun, Cecil and Himself that after all Baekhyun was still his. That’s why he did it.

But now…now that he heard Cecil explanations, Chanyeol knew that all that he saw, heard or thought was nothing else than his own mind’s work. Baekhyun wasn’t trying to jump to some other guy’s pants! He was being comforted because of his own selfish acts! Because of the guy who hurt him to the point he is now lying in bed unconscious. Chanyeol pulled his own hair. ‘STUPID BASTARD!’ He thought to himself. He tried to put the guilt into Cecil’s shoulders but he knew that he couldn’t do that anymore. If he hadn’t jumped to stupid conclusions he wouldn’t have hurt Baekhyun and he can’t blame anyone else for this.

Chanyeol stood up and kneeled on the floor again so that he could lay his head next to Baekhyun’s. It was his entire fault! He didn’t want to do that! It’s just… that wasn’t his plan at all. He just wanted to…

He held on Baekhyun’s hand and kissed it gently once as if it would make Baekhyun heal faster. He didn’t know when, but he fell deeply asleep a few minutes later and dreamt about how things used to be till the moment he decided to ask for more.

 

Chanyeol woke up something like 10 hours ago and they were already in the middle of the night, 12:00a.m. Seeing that Baekhyun was still asleep, he decided to get rid of that stupid towel and the bit of blood he had on himself because when he woke up and saw those stains on himself he just felt like killing himself and it hurt. It hurt to know that wasn’t his blood, but Baekhyun’s. So, after checking one more time that Baekhyun was still asleep, Chanyeol went to take a bath…a cold bath.

A few minutes later, when Chanyeol was still showering, Baekhyun felt himself coming back to the real world. Slowly, he tried to open his eyes several times till he finally got used to the room’s light. It was all very dark when he looked around with the exception of a small light coming from a small table at the corner.

Baekhyun tried to sit on bed but a deep pain roamed all over his body without asking permission and he fell back in bed again. The pain in his arm and member were particular painfully but the pain all over the rest of his body was still no joke. At first he had no idea of why he was feeling like this. He remembered he had been at the hot-baths but after that…then all popped in his main at once.

Chanyeol, Mimiko and Cecil appeared on the baths too. Chanyeol held his hand but denied it to the other. He ran away to the changing room. Cecil came to comfort him and then…Chanyeol appeared. He asked Cecil to go away and pushed Baekhyun against the lockers, saying things that Baekhyun didn’t understand. He just knew he hadn’t done anything wrong.  And next, the pain. Baekhyun could only remember the pain. The pain that Chanyeol caused him got apparently no reason. The pain from that harsh and angry touch. Till it all ended. The next thing he remembered, he was waking up in his room again.

Baekhyun heard a door open and from the place he was lying on, he could see the bathroom’s door opening to show a clean and fully dressed Chanyeol, wiping the water of his hair. Baekhyun’s heart squirmed in pain as he saw him. Chanyeol looked at him with widen eyes as he immediately threw the towel away and ran to kneel next to Baekhyun again.

“You’re awake! I’m sorry for not being here when you woke up.” Chanyeol reached out his hand to caress Baekhyun’s hair and the latter felt…love, care. But the last time he felt that, he ended up being betrayed and so he ignored those feelings. “How are you feeling? Does it hurt?” Baekhyun avoided his stare.

“Yes…” He simply said. As soon as he tried, he felt the pain on his lips and he knew it would be hard to talk.

“A lot?”

“No…”Baekhyun shook his head carefully and Chanyeol smiled.

“I’m so glad to hear it. I thought you would be more in pain because…well, never mind. “ ‘Never mind?’, Baekhyun thought. “Now you need to fully rest so that you’ll fully recover. Just ask me anything and I’ll do it.”  Baekhyun nodded.

Chanyeol looked at him for what it seemed ages, with a look that told Baekhyun clearly that he wasn’t over yet. His dongsaeng carefully held his hand.

“Baekhyun…Baeky…I want to apologize for yesterday. I don’t know what happened to me…I just lost all control! I’m sorry Baekhyun! Please, forgive me!” Baekhyun just looked dumbfounded at him. That’s it? I’m sorry? “We can forget about everything else! Let’s go back to what we used to be! I’m not mad at you anymore! Isn’t that great?”

If before he was dumbfounded now…he was just angry. HE was simply saying I’m sorry. Now that HE had done something awful HE wanted to forget the past weeks, including how he IGNORED him? How he DENIED him? And the way HE treated him in that day? After all that, Chanyeol thought that if he wasn’t mad at him everything would be alright? HE was the one that was mad? How about Baekhyun? Didn’t he have reasons to be mad too? Didn’t that matter?

Suddenly, all the frustrations and anger Baekhyun had kept inside, reached its limit when he saw what happened yesterday being resumed to that. Using all the strength he had left, Baekhyun managed to sit, ignoring all the pain.

“No.”

“W-what?” Chanyeol stuttered.

“You heard me. My answer is no.” Baekhyun breathed in deeply since he said so many words at once.

“W-why? We can just be Baekyeol again! Please, forgive me! I promise not to complain about you anymore. You can go back to being a heartless lover again. I don’t mind. I only acted that way before because you…” Baekhyun widened his eyes and his heart arched. Is that really what he was trying to say as he asked for forgiveness? Was he really blaming it all on him? Baekhyun felt the little string of his patience broke. Chanyeol shook his head. “I mean…that didn’t come out right…What I meant was…”

“Leave…..” Baekhyun said.

“B-Baeky…”

“Chanyeol…get out…”

“Please, Baekhyun…that’s not what I meant…”

“GET OUT!” Baekhyun ignored all the pain and shouted as loud as he could.

“I’m sorry Baekhyun I…” Baekhyun grabbed one of the pillows and threw it at him.

“GET OUT! I DON’T WANNA SEE YOU RIGHT NOW! GET OUT” He threw him another pillow. Chanyeol stood up, shaking and stepped back at the same time another pillow bumped against his face. “ GET OUT! STAY AWAY FROM ME!”

“Baby…please…”Chanyeol pleaded. Shaking violently as he stood up from the bed, Baekhyun stepped towards him and ignoring the fact that he was .

“GET OUT OR I’LL CALL SOMEONE!” Baekhyun felt the room twirling around as he took another step forward but he couldn’t give up now.

“Just give me one more chance! I promise I will…”

“I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE! GET OUT!” Baekhyun’s vision got blurred and his legs got weak. “I HATE YOU!” Baekhyun’s body collapsed and he fell unconscious on the floor again.

“BAEKHYUN!” Chanyeol ran to him and held him on his arms. There he was again because of him. Chanyeol just kept doing . “ Baekhyun…” He his Hyung’s hair away from his face and looked around. What could he do? He saw his phone on the floor and quickly grabbed it, dialing the number of the first person he thought of. The person on the other side answered immediately.

“Hello? Chanyeol-kun! What’s wrong?” Mimiko-chan asked.

“Baekhyun….”

“Baekhyun-kun? What happened? Is he alright?”

“Please…” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun’s perfect and beautiful face. “Call a doctor.”

 

 

The doctor touched Baekhyun’s arm gently once again, as Baekhyun let out a soft moan of pain in his sleep and Chanyeol looked impatiently at what was happening. “So, how is he, doctor?” The doctor let his patient arm and put his things back on his bag. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Chanyeol as he stood up. Even thought it was already 1a.m. and he was already asleep, the doctor answered to their emergency.

“He will be fine but he needs a lot of rest and attention. From the way he sleeps he seems to be in a lot of stress so I recommend you to not give him any worry. The bruises…” The doctor handed him a paper. “Buy this on the hotel’s pharmacy and apply it on the affected areas. If you need anything else, just call me.” Chanyeol grabbed the paper and bowed.

“Thank you.” They bowed to each other and Chanyeol escorted him to the door where Mimiko and Cecil were waiting.

“How is he?” Cecil asked.

“The doctor says he needs some rest but he will be fine.” Chanyeol replied, mechanical since the tension between them was still present. “You can leave now…I’ll take care of it.”

“No, we’ll do that.” Cecil simply replied.

“What?” Chanyeol looked at Mimiko.

“I think it’s the best too. We saw how Baekhyun reacted at the bath and you said he fainted when he saw you after he woke up.” Chanyeol’s mind squirmed at the lie. “It will be better if he stays with us.” Mimiko explained.

“You can stay in our room. We’ll watch Baekhyun thru shifts.” Cecil added.

“But-“

“It’s for the best…Chanyeol-kun.” Cecil finished in a way that Chanyeol didn’t know how to fight back and the latter just nodded and the long surveillance started.

 

Baekhyun’s slept all night while Mimiko and Cecil looked after him, one at a time, while the other slept on the couch. Even though Chanyeol was told to use the couple’s room, he wasn’t able to stay away and so he spent the night sitting in front of the bedroom’s door. If anything happened, he would be there.

At 9 a.m., Baekhyun woke up again. Mimiko and Cecil immediately ran to him asking if he needed something they would get it for him, to which the vocalist refused. Mimiko helped him sitting and when Baekhyun put his eyes on Cecil, he knew there were still things they needed to talk about… alone.

“Mimiko…” Baekhyun called. It was even harder to talk that morning.

“Yes?”

“Could you leave us alone for a second?”

“Eh?” She looked at her fiancé who just nodded in agreement. “O-Okay…” Quickly she left the room, leaving the two alone, and almost fell above Chanyeol.

“Ya! What the hell are you doing here?” She shouted, smacking his head.

“I was waiting for you…how is-“

“He has just woken up.” She said smiling.

“Really? “ He immediately stood up and was ready to open the door when Mimiko stopped him.

“No-oh!” She said.

“Why? I want to see him!”

“Baekhyun wants to talk with Cecil…in private.” Chanyeol frowned.

“Why?”

“He didn’t say.” Chanyeol looked at her, and then at the door.

“I’m going in!” He reached out his hand towards the door again to open it but  Mimiko held his wrist tightly.

“No! Respect his privacy!”

“But-“

“Do you want him to be even angrier at you?” Chanyeol looked down.

“No….”

“Then we’ll wait…patiently” Chanyeol sighed annoyed and they both sat at the door. 

10,20,30, 40 minutes... went by and Chanyeol was getting impatient. He tried to hear the conversation but the stupid door and walls were too thick for him to hear anything. He cursed that hotel a million times but the door still didn’t open.

“That’s it!” Chanyeol stood up. “I’m done! I’m going in!” He was about to open the door again when instead of the door he found Cecil in front of him, almost bumping against his chest. Chanyeol looked up at him.

“He wants to talk to you.” Cecil announced, making a sign for him to go in.

“Finally!” Chanyeol pushed the foreigner away and closed the door behind him.

The first thing he noticed was, of course, Baekhyun. The second was how less pale he was that morning compared to the day before; that made him smile. The last thing he saw…was how dark and ugly the bruises and hickeys on Baekhyun’s body were. His face, his neck, his chest…and his arm, especially his arm. Chanyeol could see his own fingers on it. He swallowed loudly and walked towards Baekhyun’s bed, kneeling beside it like before.

“How are you feeling today?” He asked, nervously. Baekhyun’s bruises were only making him feel worse and worse with himself.

“I’m better…” Baekhyun lied, harshly. The pain was 3 times worse.  When he woke up, it was even hard to breathe! However, he wouldn’t show it to Chanyeol.

“I’m really glad yo-“

“Save it for someone else.” Chanyeol swallowed loudly again. He was used to see Baekhyun mad at him before….but not like this.

“Sorry…did you ask to see me?”

“Yes.” Baekhyun tried to get all the strength he could and talked. “I was thinking and…I thought it would be better to go back to the dorms.”

“You can’t-“

“But since Suho Hyung wasted so much money on this, I don’t want to disappoint him. “ Chanyeol sighed in relief. “However…in order to keep staying here.” Baekhyun’s dongsaeng held his breathe again. “I want to ask you a favor.”

“Whatever you want Baeky…” He held Baekhyun’s hand on his as he saw a chance to get his trust back.

“Go to the reception…and ask for two separate single rooms.”

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

HEY! HEY! :D 

For the 6th chapter...I'm sorry if I made you sad or crying T_________________________T *sobs* 

OMG OMG! Now it's Baekhyun's turn! Like many of you asked :P kkkkk~~~~~Hum?:D I really hope I didn't disappoint you! >o< *hides in a corner*  Tell me things:D When the hell will they stay together???? *coughsmirkcough* :P

Well, so long I've been able to upload 1 chapter for every two days *O* Let's see if I can keep up with this :P GAAHHHHH I'M REALLY ENJOY WRITTING THIS STORY T__________T

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE AMAZING COMMENTS AND VIEWS*O* *throws confetis* HAPPY TIME! 

SO KEEP DOING IT:D READ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D LOVE YOU ;D

Bye Bye,

kiss RUCA <3

PS:  NEED TO SHARE THIS *O*