Chapter 22 - He is coming, right?

Let's go on a (make up?) trip?

 

Baekhyun woke up with a terrible headache. Taking his hand to his forehead, he waited for the pain to lighten before he opened his eyes. Why was his head hurting so much? But there was another question on his mind: where the hell was he?

He thought he would wake up on his Channie’s arms, Chanyeol’s hear beating against his ear and the sound of their relaxed breaths filling the room. However, his body was constantly being shaken up, his head was lying on something unfamiliar and his closed eyelids were being abused by a strong light. Definitely, he wasn’t on his room.

When he started feeling slightly better, he finally opened his eyes. He saw himself lying on the back-seat of the car. Thru the window, the sky was quickly running away from him and his eyes quickly got fuzzy. He shook his head to kick the fog away. How the hell did he end up in there?

“Did you sleep well?” Baekhyun looked up towards the person who had spoken and had the fright of his life when he saw Cecil. Jumping out of Cecil’s lap, the Korean male sat up, moving to the farthest place in that car from the other man. His head complained at the sudden movement but he ignored it because Cecil, yes, Cecil was sitting right in front of him with a huge smile on his face that made Baekhyun remember when and how he had lost consciousness.

He went to his room to pick his phone when someone suddenly called him and he turned around. Then, something hit his head and Baekhyun saw Cecil, smiling to him, as he passed out on the foreigner’s arms. That was all Baekhyun could remember and it was enough. Cecil certainly brought him to that car without his permission and they were now heading to some place, somewhere that Baekhyun didn’t know.  He glared at the foreigner in a defensive position.

“I guess that is a no?” Cecil chuckled at his own deduction. That man was mad. He was totally mad and Baekhyun couldn’t help feeling a little scared. Why did he bring him there? He didn’t know why but after all the lies and twisted story Cecil had made up the other night, Baekhyun knew he was up to something crazy.

“Where are we going? Why did you bring me here?” Baekhyun asked trying to keep their distance.

“If you’re worrying about Chanyeol-kun, he already knows you’re here.”

Oh! That’s right! What about Chanyeol? He should be worrying madly since he disappeared. But then again, what did that guy tell him? Did he lie to him again? What if Chanyeol thought he had run away with Cecil? What if Chanyeol thought he wasn’t in love with him anymore? Why was Cecil ruining their lives again. Baekhyun totally forgot about his situation. He just wanted to know if Chanyeol still knew he loved him.

“What did you tell him? Answer me!”

“Well, I only told him the truth. He is never going to see you again.”

“What?” Baekhyun’s eyebrows furrowed.

“You’re with me now, Bacon-kun, and he knows it. Don’t worry, love. We’re going to be happy together.”

“Love my ! I’m not your lover or whatever you’re thinking about! I only love Chanyeol!”

“I have ‘love’ enough for both of us, baby! You’ll see! I’ll make you happier than that stupid bastard could even try.”

“What nonsense are you talking about? Bring me back! Channie must be worried! You just can’t-“

“He is not worried, Bacon-kun. I’m sorry to say this, but he doesn’t give a . When he called me to know where you were he just gave me a simple ‘Okay’ and turned off the call. He doesn’t care.”

“T-that…That is not true!” Baekhyun stuttered, Cecil’s words putting a doubt on his mind.

“It is, Bacon-kun. You mean nothing to him. So now, all you have is me.”

“Y-You’re lying!”

“I’m not. And you’ll see. Chanyeol will never come for you.”

“You’re a liar!” Baekhyun turned around to the car’s door and tried to open it with all his strengths. It was locked.

“It’s useless trying to run away, Bacon-kun.” Cecil leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun’s waist, pulling him back to his lap. Baekhyun struggled and tried to get free but the foreigner’s arms were like rocks, unable to break. “I’m going to take good care of you.” Cecil leaned down and crashed his lips against Baekhyun’s. The Korean male widened his eyes at the repulsive touch and tried to push him away with all his strength. He felt a tongue against his lips and Baekhyun parted his lips.

Cecil almost jumped in excitement when he saw the sorted man giving him permission to get in but the foreigner quickly pulled away in pain when Baekhyun bit his tongue so strongly to the point they both could taste the blood in their mouths. Baekhyun wiped his mouth in disgust and spit out the blood right on Cecil’s white shirt. The foreigner’s eyes turned dark.

“Listen carefully, Bacon-kun!” Cecil grabbed the other’s arm, the grip being strong enough to break Baekhyun’s bones but the latter didn’t even complain and just faced the other’s eyes with strength. “I’m trying to be nice but my patience with you as reached its limits already. So be NICE or I won’t think twice whenever I need to make you behave. Do you understand?” Cecil approached his face dangerously close to Baekhyun’s and all the answer he got was another bite on his chin. Once again, it was so strong that blood fell down as Baekhyun glared at him, not giving up. He would never let that guy have him. Cecil rage could be seen miles away. “You little…” The foreigner raised his hand and Baekhyun closed his eyes, waiting for the pain.

“Sir, we arrived.” A new voice spoke. Cecil’s hand stopped half way and Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes. The car had stopped without him noticing and he looked at the man that had been driving the car. Their eyes met for a second but the chuffer quickly looked away.

“Very well…” Cecil used one of his hands to reach his pants pocket and pulled out a huge amount of banknotes, handing it to the man. “You didn’t see or heard anything.”

“Of course.”

Abruptly, Cecil pushed Baekhyun out of the car, without lightening the grip around his arm and the car drove away. The Korean male looked at it till the car got too small for him to be able to see. Mentally, he prayed for it to come back! He prayed to be taken from that man’s hands! He prayed for Chanyeol to come get him! Where was he? Was he worrying about him? Was he going crazy as he looked for his Baeky? Or…was it like Cecil said and Chanyeol didn’t even care? No! He couldn’t think like this! This would be giving up and giving Cecil the pleasure to know he believe in him. But no! He would never believe in that bastard’s words! He knew how much Chanyeol loved and he would certainly be coming for him!

But…what if Chanyeol couldn’t find him?

 

Cecil pulled Baekhyun with him as they got in to a small 3 floor’s building that had a really, really bad aspect. When Cecil made the check in, his hand still tight around Baekhyun’s arm, and took him to a room on the 3rd floor, Baeky tried to run away once again as fast as he saw the room. It looked even worse than the outside of the hotel.

Everything looked like it hadn’t been cleaned for months! The carpet was covered with stains that no one would want to know how they appeared; the white sheets turned yellow; the window was broken and the half ripped curtains were being shaken by the wind; there was a pre-historic TV in front of the bed and to complete the scenario, Baekhyun saw a cockroach wondering around on the floor. It was one of those places to where you would take a cheap e. There’s no way he would stay there!

Seeing his ‘lover’ trying to escape, Cecil quickly turned the grip tighter and threw Baekhyun to the bed.

 “You’re going to quietly stay in that bed! Behave okay? Don’t make me regret of not tying you down. I’ll be back in a few hours.” Cecil moved closer and leaned down to peck Baekhyun’s lips. However, as fast as a lightning, the latter moved to opposite way, avoiding the other’s lips. Cecil frowned but all he did next was smiling. “It’s okay, Bacon-kun. I understand. You’re still not prepared for me. But I’m patient, baby. I’m ready when you’re ready.”

“Bull!”

“Oh? Does that mean you’re prepared now?” Cecil leaned on the bed and pulled Baekhyun’s against him. The Korean male closed his eyes and shrank as much as possible, waiting for the worse. But all he heard was a psycho laugh. “See? I told you, you’re not ready.” He stood up from the bed and looked down at the poor man on the bed. His eyes back to the darkness from before.

“I’m going out for a while, Bacon-kun. Don’t try to do anything funny. I’m not in the mood to teach you a lesson.” Baekhyun shivered, remembering the huge hand that almost slapped him just a while ago. “I’ll be back in a few hours.” Saying no more, Cecil left the room without forgetting to lock the door.

When he left, Baekhyun immediately run to the door, trying to open it but it was useless. That could be the crappiest place Baekhyun had ever been but the doors were certainly strong! Damn it! Not even a giant like Kris plus a highly expert in wushu like Tao together would be able to knock that door down.

Baekhyun looked around, trying to find some other place thru which he could run away.

“The window!” The Korean singer run towards it and opened it, looking at floor large meters under him. For a 3rd floor that was way too high! He could jump out of the window but he would certainly break his legs and his escape would be ruined.

He searched on the whole room for some other option, a secret corridor or a magic mirror would be great! However, everything seemed to be against him and all he found was an old closet that smelled like someone had died in there (which might not be very far from the truth). Frustrated, he sat on the filthy bed once again, looking at the window.

What else could he do but wait?

Hugging his knees, Baekhyun thought about his Channie. Where was he? Was he just at the hotel’s door, climbing up the stairs to save him? Was he heading to somewhere totally different? Was he alright? Did he eat? They didn’t even have breakfast that morning and Baekhyun knew how his Channie didn’t like to starve. Speaking of it, Baekhyun’s stomach made a loud sound but he ignored it completely. Not having food was the smallest problem he had.

He just wanted to get out of that hell.

 

 

Baekhyun stayed there, alone, for more than 5 hours! His head started hurting again and he couldn’t help but lay down on the sheets, ignoring the shouting part of his brain begging for him to not relax on such a dirty place. His stomach kept growling and Baekhyun could feel a hole being created inside him. He was so hungry.

He look to the outside and by the position of the sun, it wasn’t hard to see it was already the middle of the afternoon. Why didn’t Chanyeol come yet? Was Cecil telling the truth? Did Channie really…? No. He would come!

“Hey! Bacon-kun! I’m back!” Cecil announced happily as he entered the room and closed the door, to Baekhyun’s nightmare. The foreigner stood there, waiting for Baekhyun to say something but all he got was a cold silence.

“Oh, come on! You’re not even going to say ‘welcome home’? “ Baekhyun didn’t say a word and Cecil sighed, sitting on the bed. “You should try harder you know? This way it’s going to be difficult! Well…we’ll fix it up somehow. And btw…I already booked our plane tickets!” It totally made Baekhyun sit up on bed, looking incredulous at the foreigner.

“What?”

“What, what? You thought we would stay here forever? Hell no! I’m going to take you to my home. Well, our home from now on. Did you ever go to England?”

“Are you out of your mind?” Baekhyun raise his hand, in disbelief. “You can’t do that!”

“ I already did!”

“No, no, no! I need a passport for that!” Baekhyun smiled when he speak out.

“Why do you think I spent so much time outside? You’re new passport will be done by tomorrow and we’ll be able to fly away from here. I can’t wait!”

“H-how…how did you…”

“I have some friends.” Cecil grinned. “You’ll get out of the country in a blink of an eye.” Baekhyun shook his head madly.

“Chanyeol won’t let you do that! H-he will look for me! He won’t give up till he finds me! And did you forget that I’m a celebrity? If I disappear everyone will go after you! You won’t be able to hide!”

“Bacon-kun…you’re too innocent. When someone wants, it’s easy to hide from the whole world if it’s needed.” Baekhyun kept shaking his head. “And I already told you that Chanyeol doesn’t care whether you live or die! He doesn’t deserve your waiting.” Baekhyun stood up and shouted at Cecil, his eyes almost tearing.

“YOU’RE A LIAR! When Chanyeol comes save me he’ll MAKE YOU take back all those words! I love Channie and he loves me! It doesn’t matter where you take me! He will always find me! We are-“ Cecil shut him up with a huge slap, making him fall back on the bed. Baekhyun’s eyes widened when he tasted his blood on his lips and looked at the furious foreigner.

“I’M SICK OF HEARING YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT BASTARD! ENOUGH!”  His chest went up end down, his breathing fastened. “I’m not going to say this twice. If you speak that guy’s name one more time, I swear I won’t be responsible for what happens to you later!” Taking his jacket off in anger to the floor, Cecil walked away and locked himself in the bathroom, probably to control his rage.

Baekhyun slowly sit down, his cheek burning with the pain. He never thought…Cecil would actually hit him. Since he always claimed to love him more than Chanyeol and make him happy, he thought that hitting him would be impossible. In what land, do you hit the person you love? Sadly, he looked down to the floor. His heart almost jumped out of his chest when he noticed Cecil’s jacket…and his phone lying not very far from it. It had probably fallen when it hit the floor.

He stayed there without knowing what to do for a while. He couldn’t believe Cecil left the phone carelessly in there! Waking up from his frozen state, he ran to pick up the phone. He needed to call Chanyeol! He needed tell him where he was! He quickly dialed his number and put Cecil’s phone on his ear, glancing at bathroom’s door to control it.

The phone rang and rang but it ended up on the voicemail. Baekhyun looked at the phone, not wanting to believe in it. He tried once again…and all he heard was annoying voice of the recorded message. Why wasn’t Chanyeol picking up? Not wanting to give up…he tried one last time.

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?” Baekhyun looked at the bathroom door…and saw Cecil. He walked towards the Korean male who tried to keep the phone till the last minute, but the foreigner won and grabbed the phone back. He checked to whom Baekhyun had been calling and his fingers almost broke the phone in two. “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TELL HIM?” Baekhyun stepped back and his back bumped against the wall.

“I d-didn’t say anything.”

“Oh, really? The why the HELL did you call him? To say hi?”

“He didn’t pick up the phone!”

“What?” Cecil’s expression changed…into a smile. “I see. Then it just came to check what I told you. He doesn’t care about you.”

“That’s not true!”

“Then why didn’t he pick up the phone?”

“H-He probably didn’t have the phone by his side!”

“Oh? He didn’t have the phone with him when his lover was disappearing? That’s harsh.” Baekhyun looked down not wanting show what he was feeling at that moment. Cecil…was kind of right. If Chanyeol was so worried about him he wouldn’t let go of his phone for even a second! Noticing the change of behavior of the shorter, Cecil approached him and his hand caressed Baekhyun’s chest. “Don’t worry Bacon-kun. I’m here to comfort you.” The touch sent repulsive shivers down Baekhyun’s body and he slapped that hand away.

“I don’t want you to comfort me not even in a million years!”

“Oh come on!” Cecil came closer again and whispered into his ear. “I can make you feel good.” Playing the game, Baekhyun whispered back.

“The only one who can make me feel that way is Chanyeol. Not in a million years you could ever be half as good as he is in bed.”

He should have kept quiet.

Reaching the limit of his twisted mind, Cecil slapped Baekhyun again, throwing him to the floor. The Korean male looked at him…but it wasn’t over. Cecil’s feet came against his flank, once, twice…thrice. When the kicks stopped Baekhyun held himself, in pain.

“I told you to never speak about him again! TAKE THAT BACK! I CAN BE BETTER THAN HIM!” Using the last of his energies, Baekhyun manages to look at him and smirk.

“Never.”

“YOU LITTLE !” And the kicks started again. Cecil was careful enough to not hit Baekhyun’s face. If on the airport Baekhyun was seen with bruises on his face…it would give them too much attention.

Baekhyun put himself on fetal position as Cecil’s huge foot hit over and over again against his back, against his flank, against his stomach and against his legs. Baekhyun never felt such a terrible physical pain like then. It was almost like his body was being broken into small pieces, his bones crashed and his muscles ripped. As the pain seemed to never be over he thought about Chanyeol.

His Channie… Why wasn’t he there to save him? How could he allow this to happen to him? When he thought the kicking would never come to an end, Cecil stopped and Baekhyun coughed, blood falling from his mouth to the floor. He almost didn’t have time to breathe because Cecil grabbed his shirt and forced him to look at him.

“Why are you forcing me to be like this? Huh? This is all your fault! I told you and Chanyeol that everything would be alright if you behaved! Why can’t you do it? Just say it once…say you love me!” Baekhyun made a huge effort to look at him…and spit his blood on his face. Cecil’s eyes darkened once again and he raised his hand to beat Baekhyun once again.

He couldn’t understand why Baekhyun didn’t say yes to him! Why didn’t he just admit that he was better than Chanyeol? It would be so much easier if he hadn’t to put that on Baekhyun’s mind by force! It would be so much easier if he could learn it by himself…

“Room-service!” They both heard someone calling. Despite the pain, Baekhyun still wondered how could such a place have room-service. But it had and Baekhyun was glad for it because Cecil’s fist didn’t come against his face and just let him fall on the floor to open the door, cursing.

Baekhyun coughed blood a few more times; the pain on his upper body was almost unbearable but the way he was feeling inside was even worse. Chanyeol had left him. His Channie should have avoided all this pain! He should have come save him! He shouldn’t have let this happen! He promised to protect him but where was he? The tears rolled down on Baekhyun’s cheek. Baeky loved his Channie. But why did it seem the opposite wasn’t the same?

Baekhyun let his head fall on the ground. Cecil closed the door again but Baekhyun didn’t even bother to check what he was holding on his hands. The only thing that mattered was to face that monster with all he had.

It didn’t matter if he was in pain. It didn’t matter how close he was fainting. It didn’t matter that Chanyeol forgot about him. He would never let that guy touch him or take him anyway. The only man that had ever touched him was Chanyeol and that’s how it would be till the end of his days!

But it hurt him. He hurt him badly knowing that his Channie wasn’t coming. But he had to believe he would be saved! Channie would be there for him! They would see each other again unlikely what Cecil said! They loved each other.

Baekhyun wasn’t sure if he believed on his own words but that was all he had. Chanyeol was coming....right?

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

Hey hey :D

22nd chapter and here is Baekhyun's side of story T_T Ggggg----why didn't Channie pick up the phone? Please...don't kill me! 

Thank you so much for the subscriptions and comments!! I love you all!!!! And I hope I'm not starting to annoy you with this story :PP Keep reading it ^^ I'll upload as fast as I can ^^

ByeBye, Ruca <3

P.S: Moca-chan, sleep tight :D