Chapter 2- Photos and Tickets

Let's go on a (make up?) trip?

EXO-K’s van finally arrived to its destiny and everyone sighed in relief.

The mood was so heavy inside that everyone just wanted to get out and breathe some fresh air. Baekhyun only stopped crying when they were almost there. All the members watched Baekyeol’s fight and they were just terrified. If it was Baekhyun the one being mad at Chanyeol, they wouldn’t mind it at all because that was just a normal day in Baekyeol’s life. However, the huge problem they were all facing was that it was CHANYEOL who was mad and till yesterday, it was impossible to believe this would ever happen. But the worst was definitely Baekhyun’s face. Most of them never saw him crying, especially like this. They wanted to say something but when they were about to, they remembered Chanyeol was sitting next to him, clenching his fists and they just got scared that they might get things worse. They couldn’t even hug Baekhyun or slap Chanyeol for being so harsh because the seats could only be moved when they stopped.

The van’s door opened and everyone got out in silence as they saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol leaving too. The latter immediately walked away from them, getting into their photo shoot building and ignoring the nervous Kai and Kyungsoo who ran after him to try to understand what happened while Sehun and Suho stayed behind to look after Baekhyun who just standing in front of the van looking at the floor.

“I really wish Luhan Hyung was here right now!”  Sehun confessed to Suho, whispering. “He’s really good with these things.”

“I know…but he’s not so we have the hot potato in our hands and we have to peal it.” Suho carefully walked towards the lonely Baekhyun, putting his arms around the younger’s shoulders.

“Baekhyun…” He raised his head to his Hyung, his eyes puffy and red. “Are you alright?” Baekhyun wiped away his last tears.

“Hum…I’m okay.” Putting a fake smile on his face, he looked at his Hyung. “We need to go Hyung. We were already late.”

“Baekhyun Hyung…” Sehun gently asked, approaching his Hyungs. “It’s not time to worry about the photo shoot. We’re more worried about you.” Baekhyun looked down at his feet again and Suho made THE question.

“Do you know why Chanyeol was mad at you?”

“No, I-I don’t…”

“Did you try to ask him why?” Sehun worriedly asked. “ Maybe if you try to talk with him, Chanyeol Hyung will-“

“I already did that…w-we’ll be alright.” Baekhyun walked away from them. “Let’s go…or we’ll get scolded.” He lastly said, sending them another fake-smile. Sehun and Suho looked at each other.

“What can we do Hyung?”

“I don’t know, Sehun. Let’s see how things work.”

 

When Baekhyun, Suho and Sehun got to the set of the photo-shoot, Kai, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were already putting on their clothes. Suho sent a ‘How are things here?’ look to Kyungsoo but the answer he got was a shrug and a ‘He won’t say anything’ look. The leader sighed and prepared himself to hear a sermon from their manager who was already walking towards them, complaining about how late they were.

“Where the hell have you guys been?” The manager barked. “The other three arrived much sooner! Suho! I expected more from you!”

“I’m really sorry…” Suho apologized.

“Save time and just go get ready before I get pissed off!” The manager took a look at the other two, stopping when he saw Baekhyun’s face. “You!” He pointed at him.

“Y-yes, Hyung?”

“You’re not only late but you also show up with that kind of face? Didn’t you know you had to take pictures today?”

“Y-yes…”

“Then what was your idea?” Baekhyun bit his lower lip. “That will only make our work harder!” The manager sighed in frustration and pointed at their make-up artist. “ Your Noona will take care of it. Ask her to use more black eyeliner if it’s needed to fix…” He pointed at Baekhyun’s puffy and red eyes. “…’THAT’. The fans seem to like it let’s take good use of it when we need it. Now, go, go!” The last three members, bowed and walked to where people were waiting to help them dress.  In a few minutes, all the EXO-K’s members were already sitting and putting some make-up.

“Omo! Baekhyun-shi!” Their Noona said as she looked at Baekhyun’s face, who smiled gently.

“Hello, Noona. It’s been a while!”

“I can say the same! But Baekhyun…” She held his face between her hands. She was the closest to all of them. “What happened to you? Is everything alright?” She took a close look at his eyes.

“Ah! They’re like that because…because of my allergies Noona. Don’t worry about it.”

“Allergies my !” Noona pinched his cheeks softly. “If you need to talk or something just tell me. I’m all ears but my mouth is shut.” Baekhyun nodded.

“I appreciate it but there’s nothing wrong with me.” Noona sighted.

“Okay…if you say so, I’ll pretend I believe you.” She grabbed her make-up material and looked at him with a determinate look on her eyes. “Let’s get to business and use the eyeliner as much as we can!” She winked. “That’s what your manager asked for, isn’t it?” Baekhyun half-smiled at her.

“Thank you, Noona.”

 

“Okay, everyone! Let’s start in 5 minutes!” The director of the photo shoot announced. “Let’s start with individual photos! Kai! You go first!”

“Okay!” Kai replied as he got up to get his jacket.

All EXO-K members were sitting on some kind of waiting room in which they could see the photo shoot when they weren’t working. Once again, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sitting as far as they could with all the members between them. Baekhyun didn’t even try to approach him this time. He knew it wouldn’t take him anywhere.

Kai went first, followed by Sehun, Suho, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. The latter was able to do everything as if nothing happened. He did every pose the director asked; every expression that was requested. Chanyeol was as beautiful as ever. Baekhyun was amazed with his lover’s self-control because he knew he wouldn’t be able to do the same.

“Baekhyun-shi! It’s your turn now.”

“Yes!” Baekhyun stood up from his chair and walked to the photo shoot scenario. At the same time, Chanyeol was coming back to his place and the older male was able to feel the heat that came from his body, the scent he was emanating as their ways crossed. Baekhyun had to be really strong not to start crying again.

“Okay! Baekhyun-shi let’s start with some random pictures. Alright? Relax.” The vocal leader said as he was told and just took the first pictures without making any special movement or pose. “Alright, now ‘y pose’! Give me a ‘y pose’! Very well! ‘Bad boy’ style now! Okay. Try a relax pose, as if you were walking on the street while listening to music. Very nice. Now smile! Show me a happy smile!” Baekhyun tried his hardest to look happy and grinned widely. “I said a happy smile not a I-need-to-go-to-the-bathroom-but-I-can’t-tell smile! Try again!” And he tried. “Again, Baekhyun! That’s the worst smile I’ve ever seen! Come on.” Baekhyun tried and tried but the director wasn’t satisfied so he decided to pass to the next pose.

“Alright Baekhyun let’s try something else!” Baeky breathed deeply and took all of the thoughts out of his head. He needed to do this right! Just like Chanyeol! He couldn’t show him how bad he was feeling…but it was hard to smile. “Give me something cute, Baekhyun! PuingPuing first!” The model did it. “Okay! That’s good! Now pout a little! Good! Kitty style!” It was hard to do that. “Pout at me again, this time cuter!” It was hard to do it when he noticed Chanyeol looking at him. He had to show him he was strong. “Tongue out Baekhyun! Nice!” The director took the camera of his eye and looked at Baekhyun.

“Can we try the smile again or do you prefer to-“

“No, I’ll do it! I was just…spacing out before. I’ll do it right!”

“Okay!” The director brought the camera back to his eye. “Smile! Think in something happy!” Something happy?, Baekhyun thought. Chanyeol’s smile made him happy. Chanyeol kissing him made him happy. Thinking about his Channie, Baekhyun somehow managed to smile. “Good! That’s good! Smile widely! As if you were thinking about the person you loved.” That wasn’t difficult. Chanyeol. Chanyeol was all Baeky had on his mind. He remembered when they first kissed. He was so freaking nervous! It was his first kiss and he didn’t want to look bad in front of Chanyeol. They lips touched, they tongues met and Baekhyun had the best time of his life.

“Okay! Let’s stop here and start with the couples photos. Let’s start with Baekyeol since Baekhyun is already there.”

The first time they shared an ice cream. The first time Chanyeol crawled to his bed. The first time the bathed together. It was all beautiful memories. Baekhyun was so happy in his own world that he didn’t even hear what the director said, and when he saw Chanyeol walking towards him , he thought that was all part of his wonderland…till he saw the look Chanyeol’s face and it scared the hell out of him. He was smiling… but that wasn’t a smile at all. The taller male stopped right next to him.

“Alright! Chanyeol, lean on Baekhyun’s shoulder and you both smile. You’re too friends happily hanging out.” Chanyeol did as he was told and his arm rested on Baekhyun’s shoulder. The latter almost fainted. “Baekhyun! Please look at the camera not at Chanyeol, at least for now!” Baekhyun breathed deeply once again as he focused on the task he had in hands and smiled. “Very well! Now you can look at each other.” They eyes met and Baekhyun thought he saw a little of recognition in Chanyeol’s eyes but he immediately knew that couldn’t be true because one second latter he was back to his cold and heartless eyes.

“Hey! Both of you! You’re suppose to look at each other as if you were happy not as if you were about to kick each other’s face! Please!” And Baekyeol did as they were told ignoring their internal conflicts and the awkwardness and just focusing on working. “Chanyeol hug Baekhyun from behind! Alright, just a little tighter.” Baekhyun’s heart was about to explode when he felt the arms around him held him tighter. He was trying really hard to be focus but…

“Aish…what am I going to do with you both?” The director whined.” Come one…try something simpler…just hold your arms together. It’s simple!” ‘No it isn’t!’ Baekhyun thought. ‘We’ve just had a fight! It’s hard for us to act like this!’ He wanted to shout at the director even though he knew he couldn’t. But they still held they arms and tried to smile. They thought they were doing it right till the moment they heard the director tell them to stop.

“Enough! Your minds are totally out of here today! How am I able to work like this? Whatever the problem you have with each other, please try to show some professionalism!” The director sighed once again, giving up. “Let’s finish here! Chanyeol and Baekhyun you can leave. I’m done with you. Kyungsoo! Kai! You’re next!”

“I’m sorry.” Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun bowed and said at the same time before they left, going back to their sits without speaking a word. Suho looked at both of them while Kaisoo took their photos.

He didn’t like the way things were going. If they keep up with this, the other member would certainly be affected too. Baekyeol’s silly fights were one of the things that made the dorms a happy and crazy place to see, especially when Baekhyun used to throw things at Chanyeol’s head. With them having a real fight, their life wouldn’t be easy anymore. Suho sighed. He just hoped that the manager didn’t find out about this, neither the fans.

However, it was exactly the opposite.

 

One week went by and Baekyeol’s fight didn’t came to an end. Chanyeol and Baekhyun kept sharing the same room but they didn’t share the bed anymore. Chanyeol’s unused bed was used once again but that was all. They shared the room but they didn’t share anything else. They didn’t talk to each other more than necessary; they didn’t look at each other, or better, Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol but it was as if he looked at a wall; they didn’t walked next to each other in public or private; they didn’t play the Baekyeol’s role on their photo-shoots.

The dorms changed into a scary place to live in. It was like walking on thin ice. Everyone was aware of what was happening between them but no one bothered to move a finger ‘cause it might be cut.

Meanwhile, the photos from THAT photo-shoot were uploaded to the public and all the blogs became a total chaos. Everyone was commenting on Baekyeol’s photos and how they looked at him.

‘Omo! Chanyeol and Baekhyun Oppa look so different!’; ‘Why do they look so awkward with each other?’; ‘Why do they look so sad? Especially Baekhyun Oppa! Did something happen?’; ‘Omo! Don’t tell me they had a fight!’; ‘What happened to Baekyeol?’ were some of the comments travelling around the entire internet. And when the fans noticed that it wasn’t just on the photo shoots, more and more chaos was caused.

‘OMG! I never saw them hanging out with each other again! Baekyeol disappeared!’; ‘I heard they had a fight! Is it true?’; ‘They had a fight? That’s terrible!’; ‘What about the other members? Are they angry too? Don’t tell me EXO is going to disband!’; ‘I want Baekyeol back!” 

Baekhyun slammed his head against the table after reading this comments on his laptop. Now everyone knew about their fight! It wasn’t official but they knew! The fans knew they were angry at each other! What was he going to do? Baeky sighed. This past week was the worst of his young life. He never felt so tired, depressed, sick and in pain like this before. His chest hurts whenever he sees Chanyeol and especially when they are asleep. His brain seems to be frozen. His stomach is always full and his lungs are too small. Baekhyun rubbed his chest as he kept his head resting on the table.

“Baekhyun!” The leader suddenly called but Baekhyun didn’t bother to raise his head or even smile. He was sick of pretending to be fine or happy or whatever. Suho sat in chair in front of him. “How are you feeling?”

“Like always.”

“Aigoo…You can’t spent the rest of your life sitting in the corners crying and making everyone depressed! You need to make up with Chanyeol!”

“It’s worthless…” Suho shook his head in disappointment.

“That attitude won’t take you anywhere!” But Baekhyun wasn’t in a mood to talk. Seeing that his Dongsaeng wasn’t going to say anything else, Suho decided to tell him why he came to talk to him. Taking something out his pocket, he handed it to Baekhyun. “Here, Take it.” Baekhyun looked at it without much interest till he noticed what his Hyung was handing him and raised his head from the table.

“What the hell is that?”

“Two bus tickets!” Baekhyun carefully grabbed the tickets.

“For who?”

“For you of course! And for someone else you might want to invite.”

“You mean…Chanyeol?”

“Precisely.” Baekhyun thought for a while and he just shook his head.

“No, Hyung. Take it back. I don’t need it.”

“What do you mean with ‘You don’t need it’? You don’t even know where these tickets will take you!” Suho saw a sparkle of curiosity in his Dongsaeng eyes and he took that chance. “It’s a ticket to Cheonggyesan Mountain. If you want me to be more precise, to Hangbok Hot-springs.”

“H-Hot-springs?”

“Yes, hot springs. It’s not very crowded in this time of the year and, since we won’t have any activities for a week, I thought I could give a present to both of you!”

“Why?”

“What do you mean why? The way things are, Baekyeol will disappear! Forever! And no one wants that!” Baekhyun blushed. “So I thought that the hot springs would be a great place for you guys to get back together! You know…hot water can make wonders! I already made the reservations for the week too! You don’t need to pay for anything! I took care of it!”

“Hyung…I don’t know…” Baekhyun said even thought he already wanted to say yes! A week only with Chanyeol and the possibility of both of them madding up was really tempting him.

“Why not?”

“Chanyeol won’t agree on going with me, for sure.”

“Oh, don’t worry! He will! It doesn’t matter how mad he is at you because he will never be able to resist to the warmth of the hot-springs! Not to mention the idea of you half- at the baths.” Baekhyun blushed even more.

“Really?”

“Really! Trust me! Just accept it and go ask Chanyeol to go with you.” Baeky looked at the tickets on his hand hopefully.

“But what if-“

“No ‘If’s! Just do it or you’ll lose Chanyeol! Do you want that?”

“No but…”

“Then it’s a deal! You’re going to invite him!” Baekhyun breathed deeply and smiled for the first time this week.

“Alright, I’ll try and take Chanyeol with me!”

“That’s my boy!” Suho clapped excitedly.

“But Hyung…isn’t a whole week in the hot springs a little expensive?”

“Expensive? It was much more than expensive!”

“Then…how the hell were you able to afford it?” Suho cursed himself for letting the conversation take this course and then remembered how he really got the money.

 

Suho’s Flashback, a few days ago

The leader was playing online with Lay and he certainly didn’t want to lose! Especially, because the loser would have to pay a dinner to the winner.

“Ah! You’re going down Hyung!” Lay shouted thru the intercom.

“The hell I am! You’ll die first baby!” Suho shouted back when he shoot against Lay’s avatar.

“Woah! Why are you so cruel, Hyung!”

“Muahahahah! I’m gonna win!”

“Nooooo!”

Suho’s phone started ringing as he kicked ‘Lay’ one more time. ’Who the hell is bothering me right now?’ Suho shouted as he reached out his hand to grab his phone. Seeing that it was his manager calling, he immediately picked it up.

“Hello?”

“AHHHHHHH! I WIN! I WIN!” Suho heard Lay shouting in the other side while he saw his avatar being merciless killed.

“!” The leader cursed.

“Are you talking to me?” The manager said on the other side of the phone.

“Ehh? No, No…I’m sorry. What can I do for you Hyung?” Suho mentally noted to never pick up a call while he was still playing again.

“Are you aware of the mess Baekyeol is causing online?”

“Yes, I am.”

“THEN WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU DO SOMETHING?” The manager shouted, almost making Suho deaf.

“I’m sorry but….What was I supposed to do?”

“AND YOU’RE ASKING ME? YOU’RE THEIR LEADER! DO SOMETHING FOR GODS SAKE! LOCK THEM IN A ROOM AND DON’T LET THEM COME OUT TILL THEIR BACK TO NORMAL!”

“Yes, Sir!”

“I KNOW! I HAVE AN IDEA! SEND THEM ON A TRIP! YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO NEXT WEEK DO YOU?”

“No but, to where?”

“I DON’T CARE! JUST DO SOMETHING! USE THE MONEY YOU NEED AND I’LL PAY YOU LATER! JUST MAKE SURE THEIR BACK TO THEIR LOVEY-DOVEY MOOD AT THE END OF THE WEEK! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

“YES, SIR!” Suho shouted back. He didn’t want to admit but he was terrified of their manager.

 

“Hyung?” Baekhyun called, bringing him back to reality.

“Oh, right. How was I able to afford it? Well…I had some money saved and I decided to use it on you both.”

“But why spent so much money?”

“Because…you deserved the best!” ‘And I want to take revenge on our manager’ Suho thought.

“I’m not really conv-“

“Oh! There he is!” Suho whispered in Baekhyun’s ear as he pointed Chanyeol, coming out of his room.

“What do I do?” Baekhyun whispered back. His heart was beating so fast that he could think or breathe.

“Just ask him!”

“How?”

“Aish…CHANYEOL!” Suho shouted.

Chanyeol looked at their leader with a super annoyed face. Did he need to be so loud? But then he saw Baekhyun beside him and immediately frowned.

“What is it? I have things to do!” Suho glared at him.

“Baekhyun wants to ask you something!”

“Hyung, I don’t think this is a good idea…” Baekhyun muttered as he saw the look on Chanyeol’s face.

“Yes it is!” The leader pushed his Dongsaeng towards Chanyeol, so harshly that the shorter guy almost bumped against the rapper. He shyly looked up at his lover to look back at his feet again when Chanyeol glared at him.

“What do you want?” Chanyeol asked.

“I wanted to know if…” Baekhyun grabbed the tickets tighter on his hand. “If…you want…to…” Aish! Why wasn’t he able to speak? Why was he shaking so much?

“Hurry up!” Gathering all the courage he had, Baekhyun reach his hand towards Chanyeol and showed him the tickets, asking it in one breathe.

“Would you go on a trip with me?”

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

Hello Again :D

2nd Chapter! Yei! I made it ^^ What did you think? :D Will Chanyeol accept it? Will things work out between them? What's on your mind?:D

Thank so much to all my subscribers and readers! And I'm sorry if I made the last chapter a little sad >o< but it was needed. :)

Anyway, Keep COMMENTING; READING AND SUBSCRIBE! I get really happy whenever I see a new subscriber or comment so please :3 *puppy eyes*

THANK YOU On MORE TIME AND...I'LL uploAD THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW ^^

BYE BYE :D
Kiss, Ruca <3