Chapter 24 - I love him and it's all that matters.

Let's go on a (make up?) trip?

 

“What do you mean I can’t go in?!” Chanyeol pushed his body against the two men whose chests were blocking his chest. “I can do whatever I please!”

“Sir, please! You just can’t come here and try to run upstairs! You need to understand!” A third man said, probably the receptionist who was confident enough to speak in that way but so scared of the angry man that had just walked on his hotel that he didn’t dare to get closer, staying behind the counter.

Chanyeol, whose eyes could only see the image of his Baeky upstairs looking at him, didn’t even care if he was doing something crazy. He just wanted to see his Baeky! However, he made an effort to calm down, moving away from the two men, and looked at the slightly scared receptionist. Actually, it would be better if he could get some information from that man. He didn’t know which room was Baekhyun’s. He walked towards him.

“I need information!”

“S-sure! W-what is it?” The man gulped.

“What is the room of a guest called Cecil? He is a foreigner.”

“Cecil, you say?” The man looked down at his book (they didn’t have money to buy a computer so they had to do it in the old way) and looked for that name. It wasn’t hard to find it since, attached to the name, there was a note: ‘Do not let anymore come in!’ “I’m sorry, sir. I have instructions to not let anyone go upstairs.”

“So what?! Just tell me!”

“Sir, you have to understand that I can’t do that. It’s part of our hotel’s policy to not let-“ Chanyeol grabbed the man’s collar and pulled him close to his face, making him shiver.

“I don’t care what kind of policy you have in this dump but if you don’t tell me what I want right now, I’m sure you’ll like to have a murder added to this hotel’s history.” The man’s eyes widened. If that happened, it wouldn’t be the first time. A crazy guy had killed a woman on this hotel and since then, everything had changed. The guests decreased a lot and they were on the “Worse hotel’s” book. One more murder would take that building to bankrupt and the man knew the Korean male in front of him wasn’t joking.

“Okay! I’ll tell you! Now put me down!” But Chanyeol’s hands were kept around his collar, refusing to let go until he had all the information he needed. The other two men, some kind of body-guards, stepped forward ready to stop that nonsense when they were stopped by the receptionist’s hand. “I’m okay!” The man looked at his book. “Room number 155, 3rd floor!”

Instantly, Chanyeol let go of the man and climbed up the stairs, leaving a half dead body behind him. ‘Maybe I should retire and go home.’ The man thought.

Chanyeol went upstairs as fast as he could, his knees complaining about the effort but he still go on. Number 155. 155…right there! But even if he didn’t know the number, it wouldn’t be hard to find out which room was the right one. A loud and heartbreaking crying was echoing thru the hall-ways. Baeky. That sound made his legs week and his heart felt like he had been stabbed. Baeky…what was happening to his Baeky? He needed to save him! He needed to be strong! Shaking his tears away in despair he looked at the door at his left didn’t think twice when he slammed his body against the door. It was obvious that door would be locked.

“Damn! It’s too strong!” He looked around trying to find something that could help him break the door-lock. A fire extinguisher was resting at the corner between that hallway and the next one. Chanyeol quickly grabbed it and hit the door with it. One, two…that stupid door was resistant! Three, four and with a click that was close to a huge explosion, the lock was destroyed and the door opened. He threw the extinguisher to the floor and entered the room.

A mix of emotions ran thru his body. Cecil was lying above Baekhyun, both of their pants pulled down. His Baeky was crying and punching under the foreigner who was obviously trying to have his way with HIS lover. Rage, madness and death thoughts filled his mind because of Cecil. Pain, sadness and panic came from Baekhyun’s screams. His baby was being hurt! He just couldn’t stare at that anymore.

Moved out of an imaginable strength, Chanyeol walked towards the foreigner and pulled him to the floor, crashing his fist against Cecil’s nose whose complain filled the room. Chanyeol stood there, his chest going up and down fast, his eyes filled with enraged blood, his hand clenching with too much strength. That man was going to die!

“Channie!” His attention was immediately given to his Baeky. He looked at him and the rage disappeared. His baby’s face was red and all wet from all the tears. He was looking at him as if he hadn’t seen him for centuries. Chanyeol noticed himself feeling the same, his heart beating faster. He missed him so much.

“Baeky!”With only one step, he reached the bed, sitting and holding the smaller boy tightly on his arms. Baekhyun kept crying and crying as he held onto his lover as if he was afraid he would disappear without his touch. Chanyeol’s heart died a little every time he heard the sobs and felt the tears on his neck. How could someone make him cry like that?

“Baeky…I’m here!” He caressed Baekhyun’s hair, whispering as much love as he could into the other’s ear. “I’m here for you, Baeky.”

“Channie!” Baekhyun held onto him tighter. “Channie…*sob*…I was so afraid…*sob* I thought he…*sob* I thought he was going to…” Chanyeol’s rage hit him again but at that moment he needed to make Baekhyun calm down. He couldn’t stand seeing him like that.

“But he didn’t. Don’t worry, baby. He can’t hurt you anymore.”

“What if…Channie…*sob* I thought he was going to…*sob* dirty me! …*sob* I thought he was going to get…inside me. I…*sob* I never felt so scared…*sob* He tried but… I’m yours Channie! I would never let him…*sob*” He looked at Chanyeol, the tears breaking the younger’s heart once again. Those eyes were asking for forgiveness…but why?

“I know! And that’s how it will stay!” Using his thumb, he wiped the tears that kept running thru the other’s cheek. “You did well! He didn’t do anything to you.” He sent a gentle smile.

“But…but…” As carefully as possible, Chanyeol leaned to his Baeky and their lips met. They had kissed that morning but why did it felt like they hadn’t kissed for months. A light, cast but passionate kiss. From far, the tenderest kiss they had ever shared. They lips parted but Baekhyun let out another sob, and so Chanyeol kissed him one more time. He did it again and again and again till Baekhyun’s sobs finally turned into soft sniffs. They lips met for one last time, being together for a little longer as Baeky’s crying stopped for once and for all. He just needed his Channie, that’s all.

“Channie…I was so afraid.”

“I know, baby.” Chanyeol held him tightly against his chest. “But it’s over now, you can forget it. This was just an awful nightmare. That’s all.” Channie pulled him gently away and pecked his lips before smiling at him one more time. “Let’s get out of here.”

Carefully, Chanyeol helped him putting his pants and boxers back to its right place. He could feel Baekhyun growing more uncomfortable as he did it and he saw the guilt one more time on the other’s eyes. Lifting his chin, one more kiss was shared till he felt his Baeky relaxing. They smiled at each other, glad they had each other after the storm, and Chanyeol helped him making his shirt look…presentable.

“Ahhh…” Baekhyun complained when Channie touched his flank without noticing. Chanyeol blinked.

“Is everything alright? Does it hurt?” Chanyeol reached out his hands to help him once again but Baekhyun gently pushed his hands away, covering his upper body with his ripped shirt.

“It’s o-okay.” The younger’s brows furrowed.

“Baeky…what is it? What are you hiding?”

“I-it’s nothing!”

“Baeky…” Chanyeol reached out his hands once again and pulled Baekhyun’s hands away, exposing his stomach. The younger’s eyes widened. His skin was slightly pink in some places…Chanyeol touched it and Baekhyun let out a whimper. That was obviously the beginning of deep, hurtful and ugly bruises. He looked up at Baekhyun’s face to get an explanation when he noticed something wasn’t right. How could have he missed that? Baekhyun’s lips were a bit swollen and there were stains of dry blood on them. It was only a question of seconds till Chanyeol’s blood started boiling again,

“Baeky…how did this happen?”

“It’s…It’s nothing…”

“Baeky… did he hit you?” Baekhyun looked down; avoiding Chanyeol’s eyes and the latter had his answer. He quickly turned around and looked at the foreigner that had been sitting at a corner, checking on his nose. Cecil’s indifference only made him angrier. How did he dare to hurt his Baeky? HOW? With who’s permission?

“Son of a .” Chanyeol stood up from the bed and kneeled above the foreigner’s body. “How could you do hit him?!” A punch fell on his face. And another one. Over and over again. Cecil screamed in pain like a little girl. If his nose wasn’t broken before he would be right now. Chanyeol groaned and punched the other mercilessly, ignoring the pain on his own hands. The foreigner tried to push him away but it was almost like the Korean male had gained an extraordinary strength.

It didn’t take long till Cecil couldn’t scream anymore, near of losing his conscious.

Baekhyun watched this scene in horror. He was glad Chanyeol was there. He was happy to be finally free from that guy’s hands. He agreed that Cecil deserved to be hit till he couldn’t stand anymore! But the foreigner’s eyes were already half-closed and he knew it was only a question of time till the other fainted….and maybe died. Baekhyun didn’t care about it either. But if Cecil died, Chanyeol would go to jail. If he went to jail, Baekhyun would be left alone. That couldn’t happen! Not in a million years Baekhyun would be able to live without his Channie. Never!

He also stood up from the bed and ran to his lover, using all his strength to try to pull Chanyeol away.

“Channie, enough!” Chanyeol groaned in rage.

“It’s not enough! It won’t be enough till I finish this guy for good!” Another punch.

“Channie…please! Stop it!” Baekhyun held himself on Chanyeol’s neck. Channie punched the foreigner on last time before turning around to face his Baeky.

“Why? After all he did to us, you’re still defending him?”

“I’m not defending him Channie! I’m defending our future!” Baekhyun held the younger’s face between his hands and looked at him straight in the eyes. “You can’t do that or I’ll be alone! Channie, I can’t stand a life without you! You should know it!”

“But, Baeky-“Chanyeol noticed the look on the other’s eyes and he understood what his Baeky was talking about. In that moment, unfortunately for him, murder wasn’t legal. He sighted and held his Baeky tightly. “I couldn’t stand living without you either.”

They both stood up from Cecil’s body and their arms around each other… Looking down at him, Chanyeol couldn’t help but kicking him one last time.

“Channie!” Baekhyun slapped his chest.

“Alright! Alright! Let’s go!” They turned to the door but froze when they say Mimi-chan at the door. Chanyeol had totally forgotten about her. She broke the heart of both of them.

Her face was an indecipherable mask but her cheeks were wet from all the tears that kept falling from her eyes like waterfalls. Silently, she walked to Cecil’s half conscious body and kneeled at his side.  Carefully, she rested his head on her lap. A loner tear fell on his face. Baekyeol just watched from afar.

“Cecil…why did you have to do this again?” Baekyeol looked at each other, widened eyes but kept quiet.

“Mimi-chan…” Cecil stuttered. He opened his eyes with difficulty and looked at her. “I-I’m sorry…” A groan of pain filled the room.

“I told you to get help. Why didn’t you listen to me?” Mimiko’s voice started to crack.

“I…I tried to fight it…”

“You should have told me! *sniff* I could have helped you! Why do you never trust me!?”

“I…I’m sorry…I don’t know what happened... He is just…”

“I know. Baekhyun-kun is similar to him.” Mimiko’s expression changed and she was no longer able to keep her mask. She cried for a while, holding him against her chest. “You need help. Please. Let me help you.” Cecil breathed in deeply, ignoring the pain.

“I never wanted…to hurt Bacon-kun.”

“I know…” He breathed in once again.

“I’ll go…but you have to …promise me something.”

“What?”

“Will you wait for me?” Mimi-chan chuckled, wiping her tears away. That man was so silly.

“Of course.”

Baekyeol saw two men wearing white uniforms got in the room and carefully took Cecil out of there. As they got to know later, Cecil’s behavior had an explanation after all. Mimi-chan explained everything to them despite all the tears she shared.

She met Cecil right after he had lost his lover.

She was in England, visiting a relative at the hospital, when she bumped against him on the hallways. They got close pretty fast and it didn’t take long till they genuinely fell in love with each other. Mimiko stayed in England for a while and they started living together. However, as fast as they got closer, the problems arrived. Out of nowhere, Cecil started having panic attacks and spoke nonsense all the time. All he could say was Michael, Michael…even when they were making love. One day, Cecil faint at work from exhaustion he was taken to the hospital. Then, she got to know his story.

Cecil had a lover, a male lover before her. They got into an accident and apparently, the so called Michael died in that accident and Cecil survived. He never was the same since them. He got into a deep depression that was really hard to control. Cecil was leaving from one of his rehabs when she met him.

She had no doubts about what she was going to do after knowing that. Mimi-chan would stay with him. She loved him and she would help him getting better! She would make him forget! Cecil refused at first but she was so annoying that ended up agreeing.

Everything seemed to go well after that. Cecil lived his life like a normal person…till he met someone that was dangerously similar to Michael, like she saw in a picture. They got close. Cecil stopped paying as much attention to her but he would cry whenever she spoke about leaving, even if she was just joking. He loved her, that’s for sure. But he got obsessed over that other boy and they got to the point where he started leaving with them. You could totally see that Paul, as the boy was called, only liked him as a friend. Cecil, however, had other plans and started pushing himself to him. Paul needed to be his.

He got to the point of rapping Paul, being found out by Paul’s brother and went to jail and latter to a mental hospital. Mimi-chan was with him the whole time. Cecil asked for forgiveness over and over again and she always said yes. ‘I love you and I’ll stay with you, whatever it takes.’

2 weeks before the time the doctor said he had to stay at the hospital; Cecil decided he wanted to leave. With Mimi-chan’s help, he ended up getting released sooner and he asked her to be her wife. They decided to go on a trip.

During the plane travel, Cecil started having weird dreams again and Michael was a common word on his mouth. On one of their stops, she asked him if he wanted some help and he refused. When they got to Seoul and met Baekyeol, the problems restarted. Baekhyun was Michael’s Asian version. Cecil refused to admit that Baekhyun reminded him of him and just smiled. The rest they already know.

As the doctor said, Cecil’s depression could have states of panic, illusions and sometimes dementia. He wouldn’t know the right or wrong. He would live in his own world until he fulfilled everything he would want to have done with Michael. He wouldn’t be on his right mind. That explained Cecil’s mood swings and behavior.

In the end, Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn’t know what to say. They didn’t know anything anymore. Should they forgive Cecil since that was the truth? Baekhyun had doubts but Chanyeol would say nothing was an excuse to what he did.

“Mimi-chan. Why are you still with him after all this?” He held her hands. “After all he did to you… You could get so much better!” Mimiko smiled and shook her head.

“I can’t. Do you know what is it like to live to someone?” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

“Of course!”

“Then you should understand why. I love him and my life only as meaning if I’m with him.”

“But you will suffer!”

“I don’t care. As long as he is alright…I can live a happy life.” She said nothing else and just got into the white van along with Cecil and the two doctors. They would be taking him to a mental hospital and with luck; he would be out in 1 or 2 months, back to his normal self. Baekhyun and Chanyeol just watched the van drive away, hugging on each other’s arms.  

“Channie…”

“Yes?”

“Let’s go back to the hotel.”

“You’re tired?”

“I…I want to wash…” He bit his lower lip, looking down. Despite everything, he still felt disgusted and dirty because of Cecil’s touch and words. The previous scene kept repeating on his head and he need to take it out of his mind or he would go crazy. He needed his Channie. He needed to snuggle on the other’s arms and feel safe. And his stomach…his stomach was hurting so much, he was so hungry. Chanyeol saw all this on his eyes and held him close.

“It won’t take long till you can do it.” Chanyeol fixed his jacket on Baekhyun’s small shoulders. The latter was still shivering after everything. How would he be able to make him feel safer? He hated to see him like this!

“Do you have a car?”

“No.”

“Then how we’ll we go?”

“Don’t worry…I have a friend that might help us.”

On the next minutes, after being threatened in the most hideous ways, the frightened receptionist drove them to hotel where they would make feel each other safe.

It was a very, very long day…and the sun was already gone. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....

 

 

HEY HEY :D I know you all wanted Cecil to die but I'm not a killer! He is actually a nice person T_T 

And I kept my promise:D so guess what?? tomorrow I'll try to update again but Ican't promise anythign this time :D but I'll keep the A.N. short once again :P
Some of you have asked for ....i told myself this wasn't going to have more but....since you're asking and well...it kind of fits in here....I MIGHT make it :P let's see XD
Thank You Everyone :3 COMMENT READ AND SUBSCRIBE :DDD I'm almost on the 100 subscribebers *O* UHUH *O*

Bye Bye, Ruca<3