Chapter 20 - I won't allow it.

Let's go on a (make up?) trip?

“Cecil, Honey…” Mimi-chan called as she rolled on bed to face her fiancé, the sheets uncovering her milky s. He had woken up just a few minutes ago but he was already putting his clothes on. “Where are you going?” Cecil buttoned his shirt and leaned down to peck her lips with a splendorous smile shining on his lips.

“I promised Bacon-kun to hang out with him today.”

“Ehhh? And Chanyeol let you?” She widened her eyes in surprised. More than anyone, she knew how much Chanyeol-kun despised to see his Baeky next to Cecil. The latter just grinned at her worries, because he knew things weren’t like that anymore.

“Believe me. He is much opened to our friendship now.”

“Ohhhh…but do you really have to go?” She pouted and patted the empty side of the bed. “Come here. You were so HOT last night. I want to see more.”

“I’m sorry, baby.” Cecil smiled even more. “But I really need to go.” He grabbed his jacket and phone, ready to leave.

“Aish…I’m really getting jealous of Baekhyun-kun right now.” She sat on bed and pouted cutely. “What are you guys doing anyway?”

“You’ll know…soon.”

“Ehh? Is it some kind of surprise?” Her eyes widened in excitement.

“Yes, You can call it a surprise.” He walked to the door and opened.

“Will I like it?”

“I don’t know…” He closed the door behind his back before adding something more. “…but I’m sure I WILL love it.”

With that happy smile painted on his face, he fallowed the way to Bacon-kun’s room. He couldn’t feel prouder of himself. He had been able to break Baekyeol apart and it was only a question of time till Baekhyun was his. Last time, he was feeling SO victorious that he ended up releasing it all on Mimiko. He made ‘love’ to her imagining he was inside his Bacon-kun. Her voice was his voice. Her touch was his touch. Her grip around him was Baekhyun’s. If by just imagining it felt this great…what would he do when he did Baekhyun for real? Just this mere thought was enough to turn him on. He just needed to use the right words to get it. Especially now that Chanyeol wasn’t on his way.

Stopping in front of 269 room, he knocked the door. Bacon-kun was just behind that door waiting for him.

 “Bacon-kun! It’s me. Let’s talk. Is that bastard there?” He asked impatiently, almost unable to control his own breathe. The door was opened and he smiled in anticipation to see his Bacon’s beautiful face in front of him. However, his happiness disappeared when he saw Chanyeol’s annoyed and angry face in front of him.

“Am I the bastard you were asking for?” Chanyeol said coldly. His eyes were flaming towards the foreigner’s direction who clenched his fist in rage to not punch that bastard right away. He needed to keep cool. Besides, he didn’t have to worry about that person anymore.

“Where is my Bacon-kun?”

“I have no idea of who the hell you’re talking about.” Cecil narrowed his eyes as a threat.

“Don’t play dumb with me. I know he is in this room! What did you do to him?”

“The only person in here is MY Baeky and I’m sure he isn’t yours. So you can go away you little er before I break that stupid face of yours.” Cecil chuckled.

“Yours? You’re kidding me? Bacon-kun is single right now! He told me that yesterday!” He looked down on the Korean rapper. “How can you still call him yours? He is MINE now! Stop living in the past you moron!” Chanyeol’s face changed into a very scary but smiling expression.

“You’re really dumb aren’t you? Do you think we would break up just because of your stupid lies?”

“What?” Cecil blinked.

“What? You can’t hear me?” Chanyeol stepped forward; their faces extremely and dangerously close. “Baekhyun and I DIDN’T break up. We are TOGETHER. We made fun of you and enjoyed it.”

“That…that can’t be…Bacon-kun wouldn’t do that to me!”

“Oh, but he did. His acting was perfect wasn’t it? You actually believed he was falling on your stupid and lousy speech! You even believed I hit him! Are you out of your mind?”

“But I heard-“ Chanyeol clapped his hands.

“THIS is what you heard. I would never hit him because I LOVE HIM.” Cecil looked at him, mouth opened in disbelief. “And you know what we did after laughing on your back?”

“You don’t mean-“

“We made love all night.” Chanyeol pointed at his neck, showing one of his many hickeys. “He screamed my name over and over again. He didn’t care about you one bit. He said he loved me. Baekhyun loves ME. He didn’t say a thing about you. You’re nothing to him. You’re just a pain in our lives. No one cares about you.”

What kind of nonsense Chanyeol was speaking of? Bacon-kun loved Cecil! That was the true! Those words were lies! Baekhyun cared about him. Baekhyun didn’t laugh or made fun of him. Baekhyun wouldn’t have with that disgusting bastard if he could have with him! CECIL! The person he TRULY LOVED! Chanyeol was lying! Cecil chuckled, trying to seem confident but failing.

“Y-you’re lying. There’s no way Bacon-kun would do that! He loves me!”

“You’re an . You’re still not believing my words?” Cecil nodded, swallowing hard.

“Never!”

“I understand. You like to live in that fake world of yours so much that you just can’t face the reallity. It’s sad but it’s true!”

“What? You’re the one who is making things up! Bacon-kun-“

“Baekhyun is MINE. But I told you, I understand. Everyone would like to have him. So I’ll help you keep that fantasy of yours.” Chanyeol walked away to Cecil’s confusion and picked up something from the bed that he threw at the foreigner’s face when he approached him one more time.

Cecil grabbed that thing and held it in his hand. He frowned. Red…laced briefs?

“What the hell is this?”

“Baekhyun wore that just a while ago.” Cecil widened his eyes.

“What?”

“He wore them as we had , just now. REAL as he wore them. If you smell it…you can still feel the smell of his .” Cecil’s hand started shaking. That couldn’t be true. “You can use it on your little fantasies if you want. I don’t mind really. Feeling the real thing is much better. Oh, and you don’t need to return it. You can keep it. We have many more..” With a evil smirk, Chanyeol started closing the door when he remembered something. “One more thing. Just make sure to stay out of our lives or my next gift won’t be this good.” With a huge slam, he closed the door in Cecil’s face.

The foreigner looked at the briefs in his hands. He could see that Chanyeol’s words were true since there were some white stains on the lace. Baekhyun had with Chanyeol. Not him, but Chanyeol. He didn’t tell he loved him but Chanyeol. He laughed at him. He let Chanyeol humiliate him just now. Baekhyun cheat on him! Baekhyun didn’t love him! He lied to him! He pretended to be his friend!

With rage, he clenched the hand holding those disgusting briefs. He was in pain. His heart was crying but more than that…it was asking for revenge. He wouldn’t allow anyone to make fun of him just like that. Even if it was Bacon-kun! He wouldn’t forgive someone who had made him look like an moron! Never! The blood filled his head and since that moment, his mind was only focusing in one thing: if Baekhyun didn’t love him, he couldn’t love anyone else. He would make him pay for loving another man! He would make him pay for lying! And more than this, he would make Chanyeol suffer, cry…he would make sure he felt as crappy as he was feeling after losing the person he loved the most. It was his FAULT and now Baekhyun would pay for it!

 

 

 Chanyeol sighed happily as he closed the door. That just felt great! It was a pity that he had lost those y briefs but he just needed to ask Suho Hyung for more. He couldn’t feel greater for finally making that bastard pay! Now he knew how things were for real and they wouldn’t be bother again!

“Channie?” Chanyeol’s head immediately turned towards Baekhyun’s direction.

“What are you doing there?”

“I just…finished bathing.” Chanyeol noticed his once again wet hair. “Is everything alright?”

“Eh? Oh, yes! Yes! Don’t worry!” Chanyeol shook his hand to give less importance to the issue.

“It was Cecil right?”

“You heard us?!!!!!!” Baekhyun nodded.

“Weren’t you a little hard on him?” It was Chanyeol’s time to widen his eyes.

“How can you say that? After all he did to you? To us?” he just couldn’t understand the look on Baekhyun’s eyes.

“I know it’s unforgivable and what you said was more than he deserved. But…” Baekhyun looked down and Chanyeol quickly run to him. His lover didn’t look good.

“Baeky, what’s wrong? You should be happy!”

“I know but…”

“What? You can tell me…”

“I…I have a bad feeling about this.”

“A bad feeling? What do you mean?”

“I don’t know…It’s just…when you closed the door. I…” Baekhyun’s looked tired than ever and dirk circles suddenly started circling his eyes. Chanyeol hugged him, protectively. He never liked when Baekhyun put on that kind of face.

“Don’t worry about it, baby. You’re just tired. He won’t be able to hurt us anymore.” Baekhyun looked up at him. Chanyeol heart skipped a bit when he saw the fear on his eyes.

“You promise?”

“I promise, Baeky. I’ll protect you.” Chanyeol leaned down to peck his lips and somehow he couldn’t help feeling the same as Baekhyun. Suddenly, something wasn’t right but he couldn’t let that be shown. “Let’s get dressed and see if we can still eat something.”

 

 

 

At the dorms

 

Yixing read the last messages Chanyeol had sent him. Red laced briefs, huh? He needed to check that. He was sitting on Suho’s bed, above the sheets as he looked at his lover. His Myeonnie was hiding something from him. He had the sheets covering  his whole body and a pillow above his head. He couldn’t see even the smallest piece of skin of his lover since they had made love. Suho was furious.

Smiling at the dangerous and enjoying it, he leaned down and held his lover tightly. The sheets were the only barrier between their bodies.

“Myeonnie…” He called his lover softly. No reply.

“Myeonnie, baby…” He whispered to once again be ignored. Pouting, Yixing’s hand caressed his lovers . “I’m going to do you again if you don’t answer.”

“Shut the up! I don’t want to see your face ever again!”

“Ehh? That’s so unfair!” Yixing kissed his lover’s clothed shoulder. “I have no idea why you’re being like this, honey. You loved everything I did to you.” Yixing’s hand moved around his . “You moaned my name so loud. You kept asking for more. How can you be mad at me? We could do it again, huh? What do you-“

“THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE , DAMN YOU!” Suho suddenly shouted as he sat, pushing the sheets and pillow away and scaring the hell of Yixing. “YOU. RIPPED. MY. LACED. BRIEFS. I LOVED THEM!”

“What? You’re all pissed just because of that?” Yixing sat too, looking dumbfounded at this new side of his lover.

“JUST because of that, you say? Do you know how much I liked those briefs?”

“Don’t you have more?”

“I do! But those were my favorites!” Myeonnie sobbed. “How could you just rip them like that?”  Suho said all of that but Yixing only heard the ‘I do’.

“You have more briefs, you say.”

“Yes! But It’s not the same, you know?”

“Do you….have red laced briefs?”

“Yeah. I have in every colors! But I really loved the black ones! You’re a heartless bastard!” He hit Yixing’s chest and his wrist was caught.

“Those briefs…have holes in the back?” Suho blinked, confused.

“What?”

“Red briefs with holes in the back. Do you have it?”

“H-How do you know about those? I…I gave them to Baekhyun.”

“All of them?”

“Yeah….” Suho tried to move away from his lover. He wasn’t liking that look on Yixing’s eyes.  “Why?”

“Did you ever try one?”

“Y-Yes.”

“Why didn’t you show it to me?”

“Huh?”

“Why didn’t you let me see you wearing those briefs?”

“W-we weren’t dating yet. I just couldn’t-“ Suho’s mouth was shut by Yixing’s lips and when he noticed, they were already rolling on each other’s arms while the Chinese male kept whispering, madly. “You should have showed to me. Just by imagining I get crazy. How could you do this to me? Your deserve to be pusnished you little .”

The third time they made love that day was rushed and lustful. Suho didn’t know what was exactly happening…but he enjoyed seeing him like that. He wasn’t even angry anymore. When Yixing made the question he just couldn’t say no.

“Myeonnie, you’re going to buy those briefs for you, aren’t you?” They lips met once again. Suho would do anything to see his lover as passionate as in that moment. He held Yixing back, snuggling his face against his chest.“Yes, of course.”

 

 

Back at the hotel

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun left the room. After dressing and washing their teeth, they forgot about that bad feeling and they were back to their normal dorky selves. Smiling happily after closing the door, they held their arms together and walked thru the hallways. They were already arriving to the elevator when Baekhyun suddenly stopped.

“! I forgot my phone!”

“Don’t worry…we have-“ Chanyeol touched his pockets but his phone wasn’t also there.

“I’ll go get mine.”

“There’s no need to do it! No one will call us!”

“What about Suho Hyung? He might need to tell us something important! Just wait a second!” Before Chanyeol could even say anything, Baekhyun pecked his lips and walked away towards their room. Channie pouted as he saw himself alone.

“Stupid Suho Hyung.”

Baekhyun quickly arrived to their room and his hand reached out to open it when he heard someone calling.

“Hey! You!”

Baekhyun turned around to see if it was for him. Huge mistake.

He could still see Cecil’s face before he felt a terrible pain on his head and he passed out.

 

TO BE CONTINUED ...

 

Hey Hey T_T
Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I swear I was going to uplaod this right after the other one but when I was going to disable the hide chapter thing....my mom just turned off my computer T_T YOu need to go to sleep, she said. You need to study tomorrow, she said. SHE IS THE DEVIL T_T But this still counts as a double update right? This is only 12 hours after the otheron. Huh?^^ Uploading this was the first thing I did this mornibg! I didn't even take breakfast yet! Please? *^* 

*Sigh*

Anyway, looks like my adorable angst is coming again. Cecil....well....he is a very twisted guy you know??? :O kkkk~~~~

Sorry but I'll only be able to upload another chapter on the next weeekend >O< I have THREE exams this week .I. Does anyone want to do it for me? :DDDDDD 

Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing :D I have more 200 views in 12 hours*O* This is amazing *O* THANK YOU ;DDDDDD

 

Off to eat :P 
Bye Bye, Ruca<3 

LOVE YOU :D