Chapter 16 - Our first time

Let's go on a (make up?) trip?

 Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun harshly all the way till the room. Baekhyun couldn't see Chanyeol due to all the tears falling from his eyes so he didn't even bother to look at his lover. However, maybe the really reason he didn't look at him was because he didn't dare to. If he faced Chanyeol and found the anger on his eyes again or, in the worse case, the painful possible truth that his Channie didn't love him anymore. That was just ...unbearable. 

Baekhyun was pushed into the room and Chanyeol closed the door with a huge slam, making SURE to lock it. He didn't want unwished guests on his room. Baekhyun held himself tightly, looking at his lover who walked towards him furiously. The shouting and screaming were inevitable. He closed his eyes, waiting for Chanyeol's deep voice to echo on his ear.  However, Chanyeol just walked by him and kicked his bag that was let on the floor by the hotel staff. Baekhyun jumped in fear. 

"MOTHERER! HOW COULD THAT DIRTY BASTARD TOUCH YOU?!!!!" Chanyeol shouted at the room, angrily. Baekhyun shrinked. 

"Channie... Please..." He stepped towards him, scared.

 " IT!" Chanyeol shouted again making Baekhyun shiver in fear. The rapper clenched his fist and covered his eyes in anger. "DAMN IT!" 

 The room kept in silence while Chanyeol just madly panted in anger and Baekhyun tried to restrain himself from crying. 

"Channie...a-are you angry?" Baekhyun asked even thought he knew the answer. It was a ridiculous question.

"if I'm ANGRY?" Chanyeol chuckled, sarcastically. "I'M PISSED!" He looked at Baekhyun. "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?" 

"I-I... I would try to understand. Channie... You need to believe in me." But Chanyeol just didn't hear him. 

"You let him touch you! You let him profane the name I HAVE GIVEN YOU! Why didn't you do anything? Why didn't you free yourself sooner? Why did you let him kiss you? Why didnt you protect yourself from Him? YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN!" 

"Channie..." Baekhyun ran towards his love, clenchin his fist on the taller man's clothes, shouting desperately. "Channie! DON'T believe in ANYTHING HE SAID! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH HIM! HE IS JUST MAD! I LOVE YOU! I WOULD NEVER TOUCH ANY OTHER MAN!"

"THEN WHY THE HELL DID I SEE YOU KISSING HIM?"

"I didnt kiss him! HE kissed me! He tricked me! He is SICK!" 

"He tricked you? He kissed you TWICE! Are you a child?" "I tried to-" "You should have tried harder!!! You should not be so innocent!!!"Chanyeol pushed him away. 

"It wasn't my fault! He is just-"

"Three times your size? Much bigger? Stronger? So what? Couldn't you kick him away or something? Men's lower parts are meant to be used in this kind of situation!!" 

"But I really-" "Baekhyun!" Chanyeol raised his hands to the air.

"How am I supposed to trust you when you don't even protect yourself from others? How am I supposed to be with you like this?"

Baekhyun's legs collapsed and he fell on the floor. His heart screamed in an atrocious pain. Was that the end? Did Chanyeol just imply that...that he couldn't be with Baekhyun anymore? Was he breaking up with him? No, that couldn’t be true! Baekhyun could stand seeing Chanyeol with another person. Baekhyun could take the pain Chanyeol caused him before over and over again. Baekhyun could take anything...except losing Chanyeol, his adorable and dorky Channie. With sadness and melancholy Baekhyun went back to the day Chanyeol told him he loved him for the first time.  They were so happy back then…

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were still trainees when it all began. They got friends on the first time they met at S.M.’s training building. Chanyeol spontaneous personality and Baekhyun’s simplicity and dense mind made them the perfect match. They were made for each other.

In just two weeks, they were close enough to the point they shared clothes, used the same toothbrush…and took baths together. This last habit started as joke. They made a bet on who could stand more time under cold water (Baekhyun’s body froze in 5 minutes so Chanyeol won) and since then they kept making bets related to baths or washing matters and ended up getting used on taking a bath with each other. They rubbed each other’s back and washed each other’s hair. It didn’t take much time till Baekhyun’s feelings changed.

Baekhyun noticed something was different when he caught himself looking at Chanyeol whenever the latter was on his sight. The future EXO’s vocalist admired that handsome face and the person beneath it. Chanyeol was warm and gentle and for that, he was loved by everyone. He had that characteristic and silly way of laughing that made Baekhyun’s lips twist with a smile even when he was he a bad mood. His voice was charmingly deep and Baekhyun felt shivers every time Chanyeol talked. Baekhyun’s skin reacted at his touch with fire and desire and his heart…Baekhyun’s heart beat faster and faster at each second, minute or hour he spent with Chanyeol.

Byun Baekhyun was in love with Park Chanyeol.

However, it never crossed his mind to confess. It was obvious that Chanyeol would never love him back, such a normal guy would never attract such a different person. And also, even thought Baekhyun was biual, he had no doubts that Chanyeol wasn’t like him or that he didn’t like just men. He was just a weird straight man. His smiled brightened every time he talked with his female sonbaes form the company and Baekhyun knew he didn’t have a chance. So Baekhyun remained as friend, not wanting to ruin their precious friendship. Besides, how embarrassing would it be to confess and be dumped? No, he would never do something so useless.

Things were fine the way they were. Chanyeol was close to him. Chanyeol smiled at him every day. They hugged; they pecked each other’s cheeks sometimes and ate from the same fork. They even started sharing the same room! That’s all Baekhyun could ask for and was willing to get.

It was in totally random day that things suddenly changed.

All the future EXO members were learning and practicing a new dance at the mirrors-room, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were at the opposite side, but Baekhyun just COULDN’T make one of the steps. It never looked right or any good! Baekhyun was almost boiling in frustration.

“Gege, do you need help?” Tao gently offered, since he was right beside him and he saw Baekhyun having troubles.

“I don’t need help…I need a miracle!” Baekhyun sighed.

“Do it again, Gege. Let me see.” Baekhyun repeated the move and once again groaned in frustration.

“See? I can’t do this!”

“You’re doing it wrong, Gege! Watch me and then do it again.” Tao danced. Baekhyun danced after him. “Ah! I see what you’re doing wrong! There!  Freeze in that position!” Tao walked towards his back and gently adjusted Baekhyun’s waist with his hands. “Here. You just need to your hips slightly to the front and then you move them, making a small circle…” Tao guided his waist with his hands still resting on his Gege’s body. They repeated the move several time. Tao’s hands still on Baekhyun’s for what it seemed ages in Chanyeol’s eyes.

He had watched the whole scene with his bare eyes and didn’t like it one bit. For teaching such a small move they didn’t need to make so much contact. He looked at Kris and saw him feeling the same. They shouldn’t be touching each other so much. When Tao’s hands pulled away from Baekhyun’s waist and the latter finally danced it well.

“Finally! Thank you, TaoTao!” Baekhyun shouted happily, hugging his dongsaeng. However, Chanyeol wasn’t happy at all.

For the rest of the day, to Baekhyun’s surprise, Chanyeol clung on him the whole time.  Chanyeol’s arms were always around his neck or waist. If he caught Baekhyun talking with someone else, he would quickly drag him away with some lame excuse and hug him tightly.

"What's wrong with you today?" Baekhyun asked several times to what Chanyeol just replied. "I'm cold." or "I just want to hug you, can't I?" 

Baekhyun didn't really mind. That made him smaller but at the same time it made him feel warm and safe. Chanyeol's arms were so comfy! A few hours later Baekhyun didn’t even complain anymore. 

At the end of the day, when they were all sweat because of another dance practice, they headed towards the dorms. It was on their way there, in the van, that Baekhyun didn't allow Chanyeol to hug him for the first time. Baekhyun was afraid of being smelly because of all the sweat and he certainly didn't want Chanyeol to think he stinks. Never! Even when Chanyeol pouted childishly and adorably at him, Baekhyun continued to say no. 

Arriving to the dorms, Baekhyun immediately undressed and jumped to the tub to take a shower. He hated to feel sticky. The water was relaxingly falling on his face and tired body, making Baekhyun let out soft moans as he felt all the sweat sliding away. Finally! He was about to start soaping his body when he almost slipped with the fright he got as the bathroom door was suddenly open.

“PARK CHANYEOL! Don’t you know how to knock?” Chanyeol’s head popped out behind the door, peeking Baekhyun shamelessly but hiding his body with the door. The dorky male looked at his Hyung, expectantly. “What is it?” Baekhyun asked since his dongsaeng did nothing but looking at him as the water kept falling on his body.

“Baekhyunie…can I join?” Chanyeol pointed shyly at the shower making Baekhyun smile.

“Since when do you ask permission to do that?”

“Since…” Chanyeol poked his fingers against each other. “Since you didn’t let me hug you in the van. I thought you were mad at me.” He pouted cutely.

“Why the hell would I be mad at you? I just didn’t want it because we were all sweaty!” Chanyeol blinked.

“Really?”

“Of course, you idiot!” With a huge grin on his face, Chanyeol opened and closed the door behind him as he run at the speed of light to Baekhyun’s side….already fully . The older male looked away to hide the deep red on his face. Baekhyun couldn’t avoid feeling embarrassed every time he saw Chanyeol and long body…especially when he ran like that.

“Did you already wash Baekhyunie?” Chanyeol said happily, as he massages his Hyung’s shoulders and let the water fall on his body.

“I was about to soap…” Baekhyun poured some shower gel on his hand and handed the bottle to Chanyeol. They helped each other washing their bodies and hair and put themselves under the water to make the lather go away. Baekhyun rubbed his body to make it faster when he suddenly felt a extra pair of hands on his hips that he quickly slapped away.

“I told you to not touch me there.”

“Humpf…you say that to me but you didn’t seem to get bothered when TAO did it.”

“Ehhh? What are you-?” Chanyeol hugged him from behind making Baekhyun gasp with surprise. His arms were wrapped around his waist and he could literally FEEL every part of Chanyeol’s body against his back. Baekhyun’s heart rushed madly. “Ya! Chanyeol! Stop it! W-we’re for god’s sake!” Baekhyun tried to pull him away but Chanyeol just held him tighter and his face against Baekhyun’s neck.

“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun used all his strength to lighten the hug a little and look at his dongsaeng. “Chanyeol! What’s wrong with-?”

Chanyeol kissed him. Their lips touched. Baekhyun’s speech was stopped. It was a short and cast kiss but it was enough to the older male feel numb. He dreamt about this a few times before…but reality was really different. When Chanyeol broke the kiss, Baekhyun just stood there, water falling on his face and parted lips; his mind replaying once again all the delicious sensations he had just felt.

Love. Excitement. Surprise. Happiness.

Chanyeol held him tightly again, rubbing his lips against Baekhyun’s left ear sending shivers thru Baekhyun’s spine. “Baekhyunie….Don’t let anyone else touch you beside me. Promise me.” Baekhyun’s mouth replied without asking permission.

“ I promise.”

“Only smile at me. If you need help, ask me. Promise me.”

“O-Okay…”

“Baekhyunie.” Chanyeol held his hand. “Be mine.” To be Chanyeol’s? YES! That was like heaven! That was all he could dream with! Did he really mean that? No, he needed to be sure before doing anything stupid. Baekhyun’s moved his face a little, approaching their lips dangerously.

“W-what do you mean?” Baekhyun stuttered and Chanyeol pulled their bodies closer.

“I love you., Byun Baekhyun.” Chanyeol gave him the sweetest kiss Baekhyun’s lips have ever tasted. Baekhyun’s mouth opened and closed several times.

“I…I…”

“Do you love me back, Baekhyunie?” Baekhyun blushed madly.

“I…I…too…” Baekhyun heart beat increased. Why couldn’t he speak properly? “I…lo….lov…too…I …lov-“ But he didn’t have to say anything else. Chanyeol understood him at the first time. Passionately, they kissed each other like they always dreamt off, exploring each other’s  body with love and curiosity. It didn’t take long till moved from the bathtub to their bedroom, which fortunately was just behind the door.

 Chanyeol was gentle. Chanyeol was so gentle that Baekhyun’s body melt at his touch. He knew that was Baekhyun’s first time and for that reason, he was as sweet and careful as he could. Baekhyun didn’t felt any pain…just Chanyeol’s immense love towards him.

Their first time was probably the perfect one. Chanyeol kept whispering him words of loves and promises of a future where they lived happily ever after and Baekhyun knew no one else could be as lucky as him. He found his perfect match.

 

 

The first feelings they shared stabbed Baekhyun’s mind like sharp knife. But it didn’t stop there. Baekhyun’s mind kept watching over and over again all the happy memories they shared in the past.

The first time they called each other Baeky and Channie when they were laying in bed together, not many days after their first time.

 

“Baekhyunnie….” Chanyeol held his lover tightly. “Can I call you Baeky?” Baekhyun widened his eyes at him.

“Baeky? That’s a GIRL’s name! No way!”

“But...I love it so much!”

“No! I’m not a girl!”

“More than anyone else, I know that! But it just suits you so much!”

“ No!”

“Please?” Chanyeol planted kisses all over the other’s face.

“Stop it!”

“I won’t stop till you say yes!” Baekhyun tried to push him away but that stupid dork was just too big and those kisses were taking away Baekhyun’s will to fight till he finally gave up.

“Fine! You can call me that! But I’ll give you a name too!”

“Sure! I would love that!” Chanyeol grinned widely to Baekhyun’s surprise. “What did you think on?”

“Hum…let’s see....” Baekhyun cleared his throat and glanced at Chanyeol before starting. “-Head: Dork-Dorky; Stupid-Rapper; Empty-brain; Spongebob…” Chanyeol looked at him, not amused at all.

“That’s not funny or cute.”

“That’s all you’ll get from me.” Pouting, Chanyeol turned his back at Baekhyun and moved to the farthest place on the bed, making Baekhyun chuckle.

“I’m not talking to you anymore.” Chanyeol said.

“Oh, really?” Baekhyun moved closer and poked Chanyeol’s back. “And here I was thinking about a really cute name…” Chanyeol didn’t reply…but Baekhyun could swear that Chanyeol’s ear moved towards his direction. “Something like…Yeollie…or Channie…” Baekhyun immediately felt Chanyeol’s body and face close to him again, grinning madly.

“Me likes Channie!” Chanyeol said childishly making Baekhyun chuckle.

“Then that’s your name from now on.” Baekhyun pecked his forehead to only be caught on Chanyeol’s arms trap.

“You have to use it WHENEVER you want to call me, Baeky.”

“W-what do you mean?” Baekhyun didn’t dare to look up at him after being called by his new name. That was so embarrassing!

“I mean…” Chanyeol slid his legs between Baekhyun’s. “You’ll have to moan ‘Channie’ instead of ‘Chanyeol’ when we have .”

“What? Hell no!” Baekhyun tried to push him away.

“Baeky….wrong answer!”

That night, Chanyeol ually tortured Baekhyun till the latter finally gave up and the only thing he could moan was Channie, Channie and Channie. Chanyeol also used and abused of the name Baeky and he fell asleep with the happiest smile on earth. Baekhyun pretended to be upset but the truth is that he just couldn’t avoiding just like Chanyeol.

 

 

Baekhyun remembered the time they spent in China and he forgot his pajama. He had to wear Chanyeol’s backup pajama... and he looked like a midget wore the giant’s clothes. They laughed so much that night that they couldn’t avoid smiling every time they remembered it.

Baekhyun remembered when Chanyeol gave him a pair of socks on the first Christmas they spent together. It was the first time he saw Chanyeol so embarrassed. “I just don’t have much money…” Channie justified himself, looking down. But Baekhyun didn’t complain on time and wore the socks as much as he could, smiling to himself every time Chanyeol looked at them and blushed. “Next time I’ll by you something better!” And on Baekhhyun’s birthday, Chanyeol took him to dinner and offered him a doggie-plushie that Baekhyun’s always hugged secretly when Chanyeol wasn’t around. It made him feel less lonely.

“Baekhyunie…”

Baekhyun remembered when they first debuted.

Baekhyun remembered when they went to Disneyland and they shared cotton-candy when no one was seeing.

“Beaky…”

Baekhyun remembered the nights he spent cuddling on Chanyeol’s arms.

Baekhyun remembered Channie’s scent; Channie’s touch; Channie’s warmth; Channie’s long fingers; Channie’s kisses; Channie’s soft words like “I love you”. Baekhyun couldn’t believe how stupid he was for not cherishing what he had.

“Baeky!”

Because of that, he was about to lose everything. How was he supposed to live without his Channie? He would do better from then on! He would treasure his Channie as much as he could! Nothing would be embarrassing if he could be with his Channie!

But it was useless to think like that at this point. Chanyeol was breaking up with him and they wouldn’t be Baekyeol anymore. He would be just Byun Baekhyun. Where was the happiness in that?

Baekhyun hugged his knees and kept crying compulsively, sobbing so loud that it would break anyone’s heart. Not even when Baekhyun and Chanyeol had their previous fight he felt so bad. Maybe now it was worse because he knew how much he loved and needed his Channie.

“Baeky!” Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder, worriedly. “Why are you crying so much?”

“Because….you're…breaking up…with me…” Baekhyun said between each sob and new tear. He didn’t dare to look at his lover…I mean…probably ex-lover.

“I am what?” Chanyeol asked and his tone seemed really surprised, which was noticing by the crying Baekhyun.

“You’re….*sniff*…breaking up with me! I can’t…live without…my Channie…”

“Baeky… look at me.” Chanyeol tried to look at the older male’s face but the latter just hid it even more.

“I can’t…stand it…Channie…” Baekhyun slowly raised his head and looked at Chanyeol. “Please…don’t leave me…I can do better…I want trust anyone but you….I didn’t do anything Cecil…Channie…*sniff* Please believe me!”

“Baeky…I’m not-“

“I’ll be better….I’ll do whatever you want…just…*sob*…don’t leave me alone! I would never kiss anyone but you by my own will! I love you Channie! Don’t believe in him please! Just…give me another chance! Channie…don’t break up with me! I…Please, Channie…I will-“ Baekhyun speech was cut, his tears froze and his sobs were muted by Chanyeol’s lips against his. It was just like…the first kiss they shared. Cast, simple and short but full of mixed emotions.

Chanyeol got scared with the tones of sad and desperate he felt coming from Baekhyun. There was no reason for him to be like that! And Baekhyun felt an unexpected feeling coming from his Channie….love?

The taller man broke the kiss with a soft and cute pop noise and notice Baekhyun had been with his eyes impossibly widened the whole time. He smiled and caressed his Baeky’s face wiping all the tears away with as much love and he had, just wanting for that terrible storm in that small little and confused head to disappear.

“Baeky…I’m not breaking up with you.”

“W-what?”

“I’m not…” Chanyeol rubbed his lover’s nose with his own. “…breaking up with you, baby.”

“Y-You’re not?” Baekhyun couldn’t believe his own ears.

“Of course not! Why would I break up with the person I love?” They lips met one more time. 

“You…are angry at me…right?” Baekhyun stuttered.

“Baby…I was just angry because…that stupid bastard…kissed you, touched and called you Baeky. I just…couldn’t control myself. I’m sorry if I shouted at you. I’m sorry if I said something that hurt you or made you feel bad. That wasn’t my intention. I know you couldn’t have done anything like that. I’m not angry at you anymore. It was just the heat of the moment.”

“You’re not mad at me?”

“I’m not. Never! I’m angry…at that stupid-…..at Cecil. He just pissed me off so much! How could he even think you would do THAT WITH HIM!?”

“Then….then…” Baekhyun was still in shock.

“I believe in you, Baeky. I know everything he said were lies. I know you better than he does. You would never do those things.” The tears on Baekhyun’s eyes started falling again. Chanyeol panicked. “What’s wrong? Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?” Baekhyun jumped to his arms and rubbed his face against his chest.  “Is everything alright?”

“You believe in me!” Baekhyun cried.

“Yes! Of course! I’ll always believe in you! I love you, Baeky!”  Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s neck, who sighed, relieved for the change of attitude, as he held his lover back.

“I’m sorry for being so careless Channie.”

“It’s okay, Baeky.”

“I’m sorry if he kissed me.”

“I know…”

“I’m sorry if I let you here alone and it ended up like this. I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright.”

“I didn’t do anything he said. He was just lying. I don’t know why he did that!”

“I know…”

“I pushed him away whenever I could! I never let him touch me! He tried but I didn’t let him! When he kissed…I was trying to reach the door! He caught me off guard!” Chanyeol held him tighter. He had been thru so many things.

“Even when he pushed me to bed and laid above me trying to force me to be his, I kicked him away! I didn’t let him do anything with me! I swear! I love you Channie! You’re the only one who will ever have me!” Baekhyun almost crashed Chanyeol’s neck in happiness. Chanyeol wasn’t mad at him! Chanyeol still loved him! He wouldn’t be alone anymore! He believed him! Chanyeol trusted him! That was the best thing Baekhyun could hear in his whole life. The happiness after feeling so bad made him film even happier. He couldn’t ask for anything else! He was so, so HAPPY!

“What did you just say?”

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

HEY HEY :D 

Well? I'm not that mean! see? Chanyeol didn't get mad at Baekhyun!!! *merong* :D I'm the best :D I tried to make to make this chapter a mix of what I like to write the most: fluff and angst :DDDDD (if you hadn't notice it yetX D)Anyway...I hope you enjoyed it:D I kind of got a block in the middle of writting because I just didn't know how Chanyeol confessed kkkkººººº Sorry if it's a little....blah :D

Btw...a question: Sulay? or Susoo?(kyungsoo and Suho) Comment below :D

Thank you for every one who has been reading my story till now and welcome to the newbies :D READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D LOVE YOU!!! :D

I haven't said it yet but, if you want to ask me something about anything feel free to do so ^^ I'll gladly reply it :D

just one more thing for those who read this till the end : lace briefs might be coming *wink* and Cecil....might be back again :D That's all I have to say :D

Bye Bye, Kiss RUCA :D <3

 

PS:Moca-chan...you have no reasons to stop talking to me after this :D *wink*