Chapter 10 - Dongsaeng

Let's go on a (make up?) trip?

Baekhyun rubbed his face against his pillow as he woke up from slowly and tortuous sleep. He kept dreaming about Chanyeol’s face when he said those words.

“Tsch…you’re nothing much than a stupid selfish son of . You don’t see anything more than your own happiness! Now I wonder…why did I ever love you? Tell me…because I had no reasons to love you!”

 “Do you mean…you don’t love me anymore?”

“What? You still have doubts?” Baekhyun chuckled sarcastically. “How can I love someone like you? Not even such a low person like you can be so dumb. Please. Move on! I’ve already done it!”

His mind kept wondering if he had done the right thing. Maybe he had gone a little too far. Was he alright after the fall? Was he in pain? His pillow was still wet from all the tears that had fallen last night and when he opened his eyes for the first time, the sunshine made his eyes burn painfully.  Unable to stay in bed for any longer, he almost fell from his bed without wanting when he noticed it was smaller than what was supposed to.

‘Right…’ He thought. ‘We’ve changed rooms.’ Carefully, he stood up on his feet and tested his body a little. Thanks to Chanyeol, his body wasn’t much worse since he had saved from a huge fall. Yeah, Chanyeol saved him and he treated him that way. Baekhyun clapped mentally. But when he noticed himself falling on Chanyeol’s arms he just panicked and got extremely jealous when he saw that Mimiko, once again, was closer than he to Chanyeol. His mind was so confused at that moment that he just said the most hurtful thing he thought about without really paying attention to what words were coming out of his mouth. He ended up saying things he was really far from feeling.

 It’s not that he didn’t want Chanyeol to suffer a little…he just didn’t want it to be that way. Baekhyun slapped his cheeks.

“It’s not time to think about what I should have done. What it’s done it’s done. Now I just need to take advantage of what I did!” Baekhyun shook his fist in the hair to just let it fall once again with a sigh, closing his eyes. “Who am I kidding?” The remorse were punching his stomach with a strength of a million men and now he wasn’t so sure if it wouldn’t have been better to just forgive Chanyeol when he had the chance to do so.

“No! Even if it’s killing me, I need to go with this till the end.” Maybe…Maybe Chanyeol wasn’t feeling that bad. Right now, he was probably back to his old self and would be nagging him about how they should get back together and glaring at Cecil with jealousy. Baekhyun smiled with his hopes once again high.

“That’s right…it will be alright!” He will just be acting like always and it would be as if that had never happen. Of course, there will be a bit of awkwardness between but it’s nothing. And THEN he could be back to his first plan…but a little softer because Baekhyun now knew that he wasn’t the revenging type.

He walked to his private bathroom and took a quick bath and put some new clothes. As he searched for it on his suitcase, Baekhyun saw the Suho had given him and swallowed loudly as he put them away. It wasn’t the right time to think about those things.

He took a look at his body in the closet’s mirror before dressing up. His lips were a little better, but the dark hickeys were still there and looked a bit sore. Baekhyun’s body ached when he tried to touch them. The pain was still there. However, he wasn’t feeling as weak as yesterday and it made him feel a little better. The nightmare wasn’t so fresh at that moment.

He finally put on some loose boxers and pants and a comfy sweater with a hood. That way his hickeys were totally covered up. He grabbed some socks and he was putting on his sneakers when someone knocked the door.

“Yes?”

“Bacon-kun? Would you like to have breakfast with us?” 

“Oh! Cecil! Sure! Just wait a minute! I’m just….” He put on the last sneaker. “I’m coming!” He grabbed his mobile phone and some money, and put them on his pants’ pocket. Opening and closing the door in one second. He smiled a little at the foreigner.

“Good morning! “ Cecil, smiling lightly back.

“Good morning. Where’s…” Baekhyun tried to sound as nice as possible as he pronounced her name. “…Mimiko?” He asked. He didn’t exactly know why, but his despise towards her was getting bigger and bigger. Cecil pointed at some place behind his back.

“Right there.”

Baekhyun leaned to the side to be able to see her.

“Morning!” She said happily. Baekhyun’s stomach complained at so much…asih… ‘You need to be polite Baekhyun!’ he thought.

“Morning.” He bowed at her but as he did that, he notice Mimiko wasn’t the only one in there and he almost fell like doll on the floor. Beside Mimiko was Chanyeol who was smiling happily at him.

“Good morning, Baekhyun Hyung!” Tones of feeling crashed Baekhyun’s heart. He was glad Chanyeol was back to his dorky and happy self and not sad and depressive like Baekhyun would certainly be if his dongsaeng had said something like he had said. On the other hand, Chanyeol seemed to be just… normal and distant. He didn’t even look like he had fallen from the stairs last night. He added the ‘Hyung’ thing and smiled a little too much. Even if Baekhyun wanted thing to be back to normal he didn’t expect it to be so normal. Chanyeol shouldn’t be feeling that good. Chanyeol should be trying to get him back and not….acting like a little brother. Everything was ….okay.

“G-good morning.” Baekhyun stuttered.

“Did you sleep well, Hyung?” Chanyeol asked, smiling. There was the Hyung again. Chanyeol had never called him Hyung.

“Y-yes.”

“Good! Then we should get going.” A loud noise filled the area. “I’m starving!” Acting like a little kid, he jumped excitedly towards the elevator. Baekhyun widened his eyes and froze. That wasn’t acting normal. That was happening Super Duper Happy! What the hell was this? Wasn’t Chanyeol affected at all? All of a sudden, the idea of seeing Chanyeol crying seemed much better. At least he wouldn’t seem so unaffected about yesterday. Didn’t he feel just a little sad?

“Bacon-kun? Shall we go?” Baekhyun blinked.

“Eh?”

Cecil pointed at the hallway. Chanyeol was making signs for them to follow him immediately.  Mimiko just laughed, beside him. Baekhyun clenched his fist. There she was again. Even when she was just next to Chanyeol, she was burden. Noticing this, Cecil gave another suggestion.

“Do you prefer to eat by yourself?” Baekhyun immediately shook his head and stepped forward.

“No, no. Let’s eat together! It feels better when people eat together!” Cecil quietly followed him.

“Bacon-kun…are you sure? About yesterday-“

“I don’t wanna talk about it.”

“But-“

“Look….” Baekhyun stopped and looked at Cecil straight in his eyes. “I’m fine and as you can see Chanyeol is HAPPIER than ever. Stop worrying about it! Relax man!” Baekhyun playfully punched him in the arm, to let out a groan when he ended up hurting himself. Cecil chuckled at his reaction.

“If you say so. But you don’t need to hurt yourself to prove it.” Cecil and Baekhyun walked towards the elevator in which Chanyeol and Mimiko were already waiting impatiently, keeping the door open. Bacon-kun kept rubbing and blowing his fist. He glanced at Cecil’s huge muscles as they both leaned against the back wall of the elevator.

“What the hell do you have in there?” Cecil chuckled.

“It’s only muscles baby.” Baekhyun blinked and frowned at him.

“Baby? Really, Cecil? Really?”

“What? You’re so small!” Cecil ruffled his hair. “It’s almost like as if you were a baby.”

“What?” Baekhyun shouted as he slapped the other’s hand away.

Cecil kept teasing Baekhyun to the point the latter was getting really annoyed. What the hell was that giant’s idea? He was being so clinging and he just won’t shut up! Baekhyun cursed at him several times.

However, Baekhyun didn’t know he had a reason to do that. As he pulled Baekhyun’s hair, he took a quick look at Chanyeol who whose eyes were practically glued on them. In one of those times their eyes met and the time stopped for these two. Cecil challenged him with a ‘Do your best to win over me!’ look and a smirk on his lips.  He could perfectly see that Chanyeol was getting to the limit of his patience since his eyes were flaming furiously at him. But to Cecil’s disbelief, Chanyeol just looked away and ignored him.

Cecil frowned. What kind of reaction was that? Wasn’t he supposed to get all jealous and that? Where was the Chanyeol he knew? The one that would glare at him whenever he looked or touched Baekhyun? Yes, because, even though Baekhyun didn’t know, every time Cecil touched him, since they first met, Chanyeol would practically cut him in half. Not to mention that day at the hot baths. What happened to him?

“Ya! Let go!” Baekhyun shouted since Cecil’s hand kept pulling his hair to the point of hurting like hell.

“Eh?” Cecil looked at his own hand and blinked. “Ah, sorry. Did it hurt?” Baekhyun rubbed his head and walked to the farthest place from him in that elevator, giving his answer. He really wasn’t in the mood to be played with. “Sorry, Bacon-kun!”

While Cecil apologize, he missed Chanyeol clenched fist.

 

They arrived at the cafeteria a few minutes later and they all chose different types of food. Everyone was suddenly feeling tired with the exception of Chanyeol who walked around the tables with the food till he had two huge plates full of the most different things. Baekhyun widened his eyes once again at this. Chanyeol only ate so much when he wanted to celebrate. What? Baekhyun had no idea. But he didn’t like it one bit.

Once again, they sat at the table next to the window. It was almost like as if it was reserved to them. Baekhyun and Cecil in one side and Mimiko and Chanyeol on the other, being the latter sitting in front of Baekhyun.

Everyone ate peacefully and chatted randomly about the weather and how beautiful the mountains were. Baekhyun tried several times getting some different reaction from Chanyeol. Maybe if he tried to make him feel jealous all the sadness he had accumulated would explode and Chanyeol would show how sad he was about it. Yes, that’s it. Baekhyun gave pieces of his own breakfast to Cecil’s mouth; he clang on his arm; he smiled at him without any reason and many more things. The latter didn’t seem to care about it and just cooperated because he was also intrigued about Chanyeol’s behavior. But Chanyeol seemed not to notice while he ate his food with appetite or chatted with Mimiko.

Frustrated, Baekhyun gave up on doing anything and just rested his head on his hand, staring fixedly at Chanyeol. He had a ligature around his wrist but he seemed to be okay since he was eating and using both of his hands. Baekhyun was glad to know he was alright but he still had a question on his mind: Why? Why didn’t he show any emotion towards yesterday?  Why?

“Baekhyun Hyung.”

Why? Why? Why? Did Chanyeol cry because of some kind of allergy and not because of his words?  Was all that sadness only because of the fall and the pain on his body? Why was he so happy when he was supposed to be crying?

“BAEKHYUN HYUNG!” Chanyeol shouted, making Baekhyun jump on his chair with the fright.

“W-what?” Chanyeol smiled brightly.

“Do you want some of my cake?” He said as he lifts his plate towards Baekhyun.

“Eh? N-No….T-Thank you.”

“Really? Well, then you should stop looking at my food! You look like a fat guy who wants to steal the other people’s food. “ Baekhyun blushed deeply. . He might have been staring for too long! Baekhyun shook his head and looked away, towards the mountains trying not to look at the guy sitting in front of him.

It was useless. A few seconds later, he was staring at Chanyeol again and this time the later just smiled back once without saying anything at him but continuing his chat with Mimiko about…whatever they were talking about. Baekhyun wasn’t listening.

Even after they had all finish eating, Baekhyun kept staring at Chanyeol, trying to control his mind. ‘Show me your real emotions! Tell me you’re awfully sad! Cry! Shout! Do something except smiling! Show me that you care!’ Baekhyun told Chanyeol mentally. However, it didn’t have any effect since the latter kept smiling and smiling and chuckling and smiling without saying a thing. Baekhyun sighed.

“Baekhyun-kun? “ Baekhyun heard Mimiko calling. He made a huge effort to not ignore her.

“Yes?”

“We were wondering…” Mimiko looked at Chanyeol, who just smiled.”Would you like to go to the saunas? You haven’t tried it yet, have you?”

“Well, actually…no…” Baekhyun answered, sincerely.

“Then, how about going now? It’s good for your body! The heat will help you relaxing and heal. What do you say?” Baekhyun looked down at his lap. To tell the truth, it didn’t seem such a bad idea. However….Baekhyun remembered how his body was still covered with hickeys and bruises and hesitated. He wasn’t really comfortable about it. It kept bringing bad memories. Wait a minute….maybe that was a good idea to try to take out some emotion from Chanyeol! If he saw his bruised body maybe he would feel guilty and sad and show him true emotions. Yeah! That’s right! Baekhyun smiled at them.

“Alright! Let’s go to the saunas!”

 

Later on, after taking the elevator to the -1 floor and making the check in on the saunas, Cecil, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were walking towards the male changing rooms while Mimiko went to the female ones. The saunas were mixed but the changing rooms weren’t of course.

They all started undressing but Baekhyun made it in a special and slow way. He slowly took off his sweater and purposely let out am exaggerated groan of pain. Chanyeol didn’t even blink at him and just kept undressing. Then Baekhyun took off his pants, letting out groans at each movement. At this point, all his bruises were showing and Baekhyun intentionally let his pants fall on the floor as a way to get more time to show his body because fortunately, they were the only ones on that area of the changing rooms.

Once again, Chanyeol just ignored it. This time, since he was fully already, he just wrapped his towel around his waist and looked at the other two.

“I’m going first! See ya!” Chanyeol announced happily as he made a huge noise as he walked with his sleepers. Baekhyun just widened his eyes with his pants once again on his hands. What? He was just leaving? Without even noticing what he had DONE on his body and feeling bad about it? Baekhyun furiously threw his pants to the floor and rested his head against the lockers.

“Bacon-kun…” Cecil called. Unlike Chanyeol, Cecil had seen every little bruise on his body and each one had made his heart arch. How could someone do that to such a perfect skin? 

“What?” Baekhyun harshly replied.

“Does it still hurt?”

“Does that matter?” Cecil sighed.

“It does. And don’t worry….I’m sure Chanyeol noticed it and is feeling bad about it. He just doesn’t want to show it.” Baekhyun looked at him.

“Do you read minds now?”

“As a part-time job, yes. Sometimes.”

“Pff…” Baekhyun took his head away from the lockers and wrapped the towel around his waist before taking off his underwear. He was going to show everything….except .

After he was done, he put all his clothes on the locker and looked at Cecil who was already waiting for him at the changing room’s door. They walked together towards the sauna room to find Mimiko and Chanyeol already sitting.

“She’s damn fast for a girl!” Baekhyun muttered.

“She always gets ready faster than I do in the morning.” Cecil replied making Baekhyun sigh.

“Would you stop doing that?” Cecil raised his hands as an apology and they sat next to the others. Chanyeol was sitting at Mimiko’s right side and Cecil sat at her left. Baekhyun hesitated a little without knowing where to sit but he ended up sitting next to Cecil. If Chanyeol was ignoring him, he would ignore him too. 

He sat as fast as he body allowed him to and his whole mind was invaded by the heat. For a few seconds he felt like he was only a spirit: that his body had disappeared when all his muscles relaxed at the same time. The pressure floating away. He looked at Chanyeol, discretely.

He was chatting with Mimiko and Cecil about something. Baekhyun tried to understand what it was. Chanyeol looked back at him once and smiled happily to immediately give his attention back to Mimiko. THAT took away all the interest Baekhyun could have on their conversation. He was sick of being his second choice.

Pouting a little, Baekhyun leaned against the sauna’s hot wall. He needed to know why Chanyeol was acting like that towards him! He needed to know! He needed to ask him. He needed to ask him why he didn’t care! If only they were alone in that sauna…Slowly, he felt his eyelids getting heavier. It’s not that he was sleepy….he was just feeling so tired and relaxed.  Next thing he noticed, he was dreaming about Chanyeol.

 

 

 

“Bacon-kun! Bacon-kun!” Baekhyun felt his whole body being shaken.

“Go away!” He muttered as he slapped the annoying hand away. He was having such a good dream! Who was daring to wake him up?

“Baekhyun Hyung! Baekhyun Hyung! Wake up! You’re going to melt! Baekhyun Hyung!” Baekhyun’s body was shaken violently once again.

“God, what the hell?!” Baekhyun opened a pair of furious eyes that glared at the person who was waking him up. His eyes immediately changed into surprised ones. “C-Chanyeol?!”

“Hi there! Did sleep well?” Baekhyun straightened his back and wiped the droll he might had on his mouth with his hand. “Cecil Hyung tried to wake you up but you just slapped him! That’s rude!” Baekhyun looked at Cecil who was glaring at Chanyeol. Something told Baekhyun that it wasn’t exactly like that.

“I’m…I’m sorry…” Baekhyun said to both of them.

“It’s okay. Now, would you leave? We’ve been here for more than 2 hours. It’s not good to stay for so long!”  

“Ah…sure.” Baekhyun stood up as fast as he could. But due to the heat and the sudden dizziness, he ended up falling back on his place.

“See? That’s what happens when you stay for too long!” Chanyeol grabbed his not injured arm and helped him getting up. Chanyeol wrapped his other hand around his Hyung’s waist. “Next time, try not to fall asleep!”

“S-sorry…” Chanyeol slowly guided him away from there and Baekhyun didn’t know what was hotter: the sauna or the hand on his waist. A few minutes later, the three of them were back to the changing rooms. Chanyeol helped Baekhyun sitting on a chair and fanned him with hand.

“Better?”

“Yes..” Baekhyun replied but what he really wanted to say was ‘Now that you’re not too close of me, yes.’ He bit his own lip. Wasn’t he supposed to be mad at him?

“Good!” Chanyeol friendly patted his shoulder and walked away to change. When they first came in, they all agreed it would be better to bath at their rooms. Baekhyun looked around and shocked at Cecil who was already fully dressed up.  How the hell did he do that? Baekhyun wondered. Cecil winked at him. Baekhyun lift his eyebrow as a question. Cecil blinked twice. Baekhyun lift his other eyebrow. Cecil frowned as he blinked thrice and pointed with his head at Chanyeol. Baekhyun finally understood. It was a great time to speak with Chanyeol! Yes! That foreigner was a genius. Winking back, Baekhyun smiled at Cecil who just walked away from the room leaving Baekyeol alone.

Alright. Now it was time to make things clear. Baekhyun would make him tell him his real feelings.

“Chanyeol…” He called as his dongsaeng wiped the sweat out of his back, with his underwear already at the right place.

“Yes?”

“About yesterday, I-“

“It’s okay Baekhyun Hyung. I understand now.” Chanyeol smiled at him.

“What?”

“I didn’t understand till yesterday, but now I know. You’ve never actually loved me, have you?”

“WHAT? That’s not it! Yesterday-“ Baekhyun cursed himself. He wasn’t supposed to say yesterday’s talking was all lie! He just wanted to know Chanyeol’s feelings! Why was explaining himself?

“Hyung, please. You don’t need to force yourself anymore.” Chanyeol sighed. “Now, that I think about it…it was obvious I was the one who forced our relationship. You didn’t want it but I pushed myself on you. You were taught to love me.”

“Chanyeol!”

“You’ve never told me you really loved me. It was always only ‘I like you’ or ‘I love you, probably.’ You’ve never took initiative. You never asked for a date. You used to get mad at for everything. I was mad at you because of that, remember?” Chanyeol chuckled. “How selfish of me! I was the one who had been wronged all the time! I even hurt you after all that! But not anymore! I won’t be mad at you anymore nor force you to be stuck with me.”

“That’s not-“

“That’s why I decided to just be your Dongsaeng.”

“What?”

“I won’t bother you about my foolish feelings again. I’ll leave you alone. I’ll let you choose the person you love that is, if I’m not wrong, Cecil, right?” Baekhyun opened his mouth. Cecil? What the hell was he saying? The one he loved was him! “You’ll be happy with him, right?”

“I …”

“You might think it’s impossible for both of you to be together because he is engaged but, even though Mimi-chan is my friend, I can see he is in love with you too.”

“N-no…What…”

“I’ll help you as much as I can, okay? I’ll be the dongsaeng you’ve always wished for. The happy Dongsaeng. I’ll stop being the annoying and clinging Chanyeol. I’ll forget you Baekhyun Hyung. I can’t promise I’ll be able to do it quickly but I won’t bother you about it.” Chanyeol smiled. “Thank you, Hyung.”

“T-thank….me?”

“Yes. Even though it hurt, what you said to me yesterday helped me to finally realize the truth. I’m really glad you finally did it. Things would only get worse for both of us. Thank you. This way, like you said, we can both move on.”

As Chanyeol talked, he dressed himself and was ready to leave at the moment. He smiled at Baekhyun again.

“Thank you again, Hyung. I really wish you to be happy. I’ll try to do the same for myself. In meantime, let’s have as much as we can together till the end of vacations….as friends.” Chanyeol stepped away. “Ah! Hyung! You better hurry! We need to wash to go have lunch!”

And he left. Chanyeol left with a smile on his lips leaving an astonished Baekhyun behind. Baekhyun….just moved automatically and dressed up.

 

 

After that, Baekhyun’s brain seemed to not be working properly. The only thing he could do was remembering Chanyeol’s words but he just didn’t know how to feel about it.

The day went by and his body worked like a machine. He took a bath without thinking; they had lunch, went for a walk and had a small snack in the afternoon and Baekhyun just didn’t process anything. His eyes kept staring at nowhere and his brain seemed to be frozen. Cecil, Mimiko and Chanyeol kept asking him if he was alright but all the answer they got was a ‘hum’.  Baekhyun stayed like this till the dinner.

While they had dinner, Baekhyun kept feeling like the pressure on his brain was getting stronger and he wasn’t even able to hear anything. How could he make it stop? What? He half-looked at the glass in front of him. That’s it! WINE!

“Bacon-kun. We’re leaving. Do you intend to stay here?” Cecil sarcastically.

“Yes.” The other three blinked.

“What?”

“I wanna stay alone for a while.” Baekhyun replied.

“Why? You’re not feeling alright? We can-“ Cecil tried to help.

“NO! I’M PERFECTLY FINE. Just leave me alone, okay? Is it that hard?” Mimiko, Chanyeol and Cecil looked at each other. Cecil and Mimiko left first.

“Hyung, If you need something just call me.” Chanyeol said. “I’m your dongsaeng. I’m here to help.” Patting his Hyung’s shoulder, Chanyeol also left.

“Dongsaeng? Tsch….” Baekhyun muttered to shout on the next second. “SEBASTIAN!” The whole restaurant looked at him and poor waiter immediately ran to him.

“Yes?”

“Bring me one…no. TWO bottles of wine.” The waiter frowned.

“I’m not sure if-“

“Did you ever had your heartbroken?” Without needing to say anything else, Sebastian walked away and brought 2 bottles of wine, leaving on the next second. Sebastian knew very well what was like to be broken.

Baekhyun filled the first glass and drank it all at once. He drank 2, 3 glasses….he drank the whole bottle and the pressure on his brain slowly fade away. Now he was able to express all he was feeling.

“Chanyeol wanted to just be his dongsaeng, huh? Tsch…” Baekhyun poured the wine from the 2nd bottle. Who the hell was he to decide that all by himself? And what was that talk about forcing him? Did Chanyeol think he would kiss and have with someone he didn’t love? Who was he? A ? Did he blame it all on him? Baekhyun poured another glass.

He loved him. Baekhyun loved him! Why didn’t Chanyeol know that? It just wasn’t easy for him to say it out loud! What? He said he loved Cecil? Who was he to decide that? Chanyeol was the one he loved! And Chanyeol could only love him! Who gave him permission to try to love someone else? But more than all that….Baekhyun grabbed the bottle and drank  directly from it.

Why wasn’t he able to shout that to Chanyeol? Why could he only think of these things when it wasn’t the right time? Why? Why? How did everything turned out like this? Why did it hurt so much? Why did he regreted everything so much? Baekhyun’s brain was so light that he felt like he could fly.

“You stupid bastard! You are only mine! Come back, stupid brat! If you want to be my dongsaeng then do what your Hyung is asking you to do! Come here and tell me you don’t love me! Come on!” He was already so drunk that he had no conscious that he was shouting to everyone at the restaurant. “I don’t want you to be my little brother! I want you to be my lover! Chanyeol!”

Sebastian looked at the young man at the table and sighed. Discretely he grabbed the paper that the other young gentleman had given him. It had a phone number on it. Without knowing what else to do, he dialed that number.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED......

 

HEY HEY ^^
10th Chapter!!! wow *O* 
OMFG it's so late in here >o< I'm almost falling asleep on my keyboard :P

anyway...who's going to come to pick up Baekhyun?:O Chanyeol or Cecil What's happening? :P

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS *O* AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WOW *O* my view *O* Wuuuuuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PS: Sorry for the mistakes :D Moca-chan hasn't done her work yetT______T She's sleeping -.- *kicks her* :P

BYE BYE :D Kiss, Ruca :D<3

HunHanMatoki Is it soon enough ? :D
Frayjadour OMFG OUR BIAS ARE THE SAME *O* WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? XDDDD kidding :P  Aiggoo...don't cry >O< *hugs* The next chapters won't make cry that much ^^ and THANK YOU!!! I'LL WORK HARD :D
iioioo Don't worry about it :D They won't get together just in the end the end :P *wink* :P  So you want KAIHUN? Hum...let's see :D maybe you'll be heard in a near future :D 
Nickisaywhut You have no idea how much I like when I hear/read those kinds of things :D I hope I keep making you want to read it :D *hugs*
LittlemissBANA Just feel something:D It's always good to feel :D tell me how you feel right now? :D
ExoKiss WELCOME :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I HOPE I DON'T DISAPPOINT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! < 33333333 How is it so far^?^^
shikkeuro- Crying forever is bad! smile?? no! cry? gtttttttttttttt T__________T
RaichuLove aigoo :D You sound like a friend of mind XD Mixed feelings is all over the place T_T I'm also having an inner fight while writting this :P
chanyol well, THank you XD These kinds of coments are always welcome ^^ I kind of agree with you till a certain point BUT I think Chanyeol lost all the reason when he crossed the line at chapter 6 :D But his is the author's opinion so :D Always defending my story :D
marshimalllow I JUST CAN'T IGNORE YOU! OKAY XD???? DOn't tell me to ignore cause I won't :D End of the conversation :PPPPPP <3
cheonsa92 They will make up :D *wink* and OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! *hugs hugs hugs* I know my english is not the best but you still say that T_______________T *hugs hugs hugs* THANK YOU :D Me likes long commets so :D Bring it on :D