Chapter 13 - I love you

Let's go on a (make up?) trip?

 

“Baeky.” Baekhyun frowned in his sleep. “Baekhyunie…” He hid his face against Chanyeol’s chest. He didn’t want to wake up. He didn’t want to face the possibility that all of that was only a dream. Baekhyun just did NOT want that. “Baeky, baby, It’s already late…wake up.”

Baekhyun’s senses were awaked. Was that Chanyeol’s voice? Wait…if that was Chanyeol’s voice then…was he really laying next to him? Where they alright once again? A little afraid, he breathed in deeply to feel the scent of the person beside him. It was Chanyeol’s delicious smell! A little afraid, Baekhyun opened his eyes and slowly raised his head to look at that person’s face. All he found was a dorky and happy Chanyeol, staring at him from above, as he supported himself in one elbow. It was him! It was Park Chanyeol who was there with him. Baekhyun’s face unconsciously turned into a huge smile as he clenched his hands on Chanyeol’s shirt to feel him closer.

“Good morning.” Chanyeol leaned towards Baekhyun’s face and the latter closed his eyes, already knowing what was coming. Gently, Chanyeol pressed his lips against Baekhyun’s embracing each other’s happiness with love and care. Before they had the fight, Chanyeol would always give Baekhyun a morning kiss, so Baekhyun was already used to it. However, maybe because he hadn’t felt Chanyeol’s lips since a long time ago or maybe because their love was stronger than ever, that small and cast morning kiss was the best he had ever tasted. Eventually, Chanyeol took his lips away and looked at Baekhyun’s happy face again. “Or should I say Good afternoon?” Baekhyun blinked.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s already past midday.” The oldest widened his eyes.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” Chanyeol caressed his face.

“You were sleeping so peacefully. It would be almost a crime to wake you up.” His Hyung blushed. “I just did it know because I saw you squirming like a fish! “

“No, I wasn’t!”

“Yes, you were. What were you dreaming with?” Baekhyun hid his face on the other’s chest.

“I dreamt… we were together again…like this.”

“It wasn’t a dream, Baeky. That’s reality.” Baekhyun tried to hide his face even more. That was so embarrassing! He had promised to be more opened and that’s what he was doing. It felt really good….but Baekhyun’s face wouldn’t stop getting red.

They enjoy each other’s company for a while. They knew it was late and they would have to get up some time but at that moment…they just didn’t want to be apart of each other at that moment. Suddenly, all that peace was interrupting by a sudden growling sound coming out from Chanyeol’s body. Baekhyun chuckled looking at him.

“You’re hungry?” Chanyeol looked at him with puppy eyes, feeling a sudden guilt for ruining the moment. “Don’t tell me you didn’t eat anything while I slept!” Chanyeol looked at him again and nodded. “Idiot! Then what are you doing here? Let’s go the cafeteria!” Baekhyun rolled in bed and was about to stood up but Chanyeol pulled him to his arms again. Baekhyun felt his Channie’s heartbeat against his back.

“I want to stay with you.”

“You can stay with me AT the Cafeteria”

“It’s not the same. Besides, they aren’t serving breakfast anymore at this hour. Are you feeling like having lunch right now?”

“Not really…”

“See?” Chanyeol held him tighter make Baekhyun sigh with a fake annoyed tone.

“What do you have in mind then?”

“What about room service? We can order whatever we want, whenever we feel like. Let’s order something and eat it here…in bed.” Baekhyun turned his face to look at him. Chanyeol saw a feeling that he just couldn’t figure out what is it. “What?” Baekhyun looked away again, his chest almost exploding with a new feeling.

“Nothing. It sounds good.”

“Room-service it is, then.” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun’s head and pulled his arms away from his Hyung’s body to stretch it. “Do you mind if I take a bath?”

“Sure. “ Chanyeol kissed him one last time and stood up from bed. Baekhyun rolled in bed to look at him, thankful for the lack of contact with Chanyeol for the mean time. There was something growing on him that he had never felt before. It was a happiness beyond compare; a will of singing; a urge of shouting their love to everyone; he wanted to jump around like a rabbit…what the hell was that? He just knew that when he Chanyeol was around it got worse. And when he knew they would be getting breakfast in bed, TOGETHER….Baekhyun shook his head.

So, meanwhile, he just looked at Chanyeol as he undressed, taking off his pants and shirt, staying with his white underwear only as he walked to the bathroom’s door at the bed’s left. Baekhyun gulped. He had forgotten how beautiful Chanyeol was not only on his face but also on his body. He might not have the perfect sculpted and muscled body but in Baekhyun’s eyes,  he was the  greatest. Chanyeol caught him looking at him and smirked, opening the door.

“Do you want to come with me?” Baekhyun shook his head and looked at him, better, his face.

“What?”

“Do you want to take a bath with me?” Baekhyun’s face got as red as a tomato.

“Why would I do that?”

“I don’t know!” Chanyeol chuckled. “You were staring at me so-“

“I wasn’t staring! I swear!”

“Hum…those who lie will go to hell, you know?” Baekhyun’s face just got to the point of boiling. Chanyeol laughed even more at his cuteness. “So, you’re taking a bath with me or not?” Baekhyun shoot his head furiously as a no.

“I-I’ll take one after you.”

“As you wish, Master!” Chanyeol bowed, playfully, and threw him a flying kiss as he disappeared in the bathroom.

Seeing and double checking that he was alone, Baekhyun finally left that feeling take control over him. He felt pressure on his throat and he knew he was going to scream. Grabbing a pillow, Baekhyun covered his face with it and screamed in happiness like a girl.

“I can’t believe this! I can’t believe this.” He screamed acutely. Baekhyun rolled in bed to the left, to the right, his legs squirming in the air till he eventually fell on the floor with a bang!. But Baekhyun didn’t care and just immediately got up again. He was feeling so much energy running thru his veins; he was so happy and excited that he just couldn’t stay still. He walked all over the bedroom as he slapped his cheeks.

“I’m with Channie! I’m with Channie again!” Baekhyun sat on bed and held the pillow on his arms, breathing Chanyeol’s scent. “We’re going to have breakfast in bed together. TOGETHER!” Baekhyun had a huge smile on his face and he pinched his cheek trying to stop himself from looking like an idiot, but he just couldn’t. He just couldn’t control himself. HE WAS FEELING SO HYPER and HAPPY! “CHANNIE….I LOVE YOU!” Baekhyun rolled in bed and shrieked like a girl every time he remembered when he kissed Chanyeol last night. He was so, so HAPPY!

That’s why he didn’t want Chanyeol next to him. He was at the brick of exploding like he was doing just a few minutes ago and he just couldn’t do this in front of Chanyeol of course! He didn’t know why but he felt the need of acting like a fangirl and he did it. He glanced at the Bathroom’s door and he hit his cheeks a few more time before rolling in bed again and again.

All this time, he didn’t notice he was talking and screaming so loud that Chanyeol could hear everything inside the bathroom.

 

 

15 minutes later, Chanyeol finally came out of the bathroom. Baekhyun had finally stopped with his fangirling state and had token off his clothes, leaving his underwear. Chanyeol had a towel wrapped around his waist as he wiped his hair with another one.

“I was getting worried! So much time for just a bath?” Baekhyun joked.

“Says the person who takes 30 minutes.”

“But that’s normal in my case!” Chanyeol walked towards him. “ You used to take only 5 minutes but now you-“ Chanyeol shut him up with a peck on his lips.

“Missed you.” Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun just looked at him without being able to talk or even process what had just happened. “No reply, huh?” Pretending to be upset, Chanyeol pouted and walked away.

“Ehh? I-I missed you too!”

“Hum…You’re only saying it because I complained.” Chanyeol turned his back at Baekhyun who immediately ran to his dongsaeng and hugged him.

“NO! I really missed you! Please, don’t be mad at me!” Baekhyun pleaded in panicked. What if Chanyeol felt like he wasn’t love again? What if-

“Idiot…” Chanyeol changed his position and hugged Baekhyun back. “I was just joking. You don’t need worry so much over it!” Baekhyun sighed in relief but at the same time….he got really annoyed.

“I HATE YOU!” Baekhyun pushed him away and walked to the bathroom the door. How could he scare him like that? Didn’t he know how afraid he was of losing him?

“I love you too!” Chanyeol shouted back. “Oh! Wait! I need some underwear! Do have some that you can lend me?” Without even thinking on the consequences, Baekhyun shouted the first thing he remembered.

“On my closet, at the suitcase.”

“Thank you, baby.”

“Tsch…” Not as mad as before, Baekhyun just got in the bathroom with a smile on his face.

Stretching his arms, Chanyeol chuckled at the closed door.

“He is so cute!” The tall man walked towards the closet and opened it, easily finding the red suitcase. He pulled the suitcase out and opened it. “Boxers…boxers…ah!” He grabbed a black ones. “Weird…this is exactly my size. Don’t tell me he brought my boxers with him?” Chanyeol smiled at the thought and was a about to stand up when a flash of color passed in front of his eyes and he looked at the suitcase again. He lift one eyebrow. “What the hell?”

With his free hand he grabbed in red-laced briefs and curiously looked at it. It was one of the iest piece of underwear that he had ever seen. He looked at the suitcase and the whole space was full with it.

“What the...?" then he saw the paper. He saw the folded paper and grabbed it, curiously. "Wait...should I...?" It was something that belonged to Baekhyun. If he read it wouldn't he being violating his privacy? Wouldn't it make him made it? But as he thought about this, his hand has already opened the letter and he started reading it. Baekhyun ...wouldn't know right? Besides, if he had something to hide he wouldn't let him go to his suitcase right? With enough arguments he read the letter without feeling guilty.

He read the letter and huge and ert smirk was shaped in his lips. So that's what it was.

“I REALLY hope you USE AND ABUSE of my little gift.  / Have fun but PLEASE! Try to not get pregnant! (If that’s even possible O-O). Oh! And don’t bother the other guests with the noise!” Chanyeol read.

 "Suho Hyung... You're the best." Chanyeol said to the empty room. The idea of Baekhyun wearing those laced briefs made his heartbeat raise and he wondered if the boxers were a good idea.  But something else was making him smile like an idiot. How would Baekhyun react if he knew Chanyeol found out about Suho's gift? An evil plan was formed on his mind. With that information he would be able to have lost and lots of fun. 

Sighing happily, Chanyeol put everything back to its place and just kept the boxers, standing up to call the room-service and get dressed. Till the moment Baekhyun came back from the bath that smirk/smile never left his face. 

And Chanyeol was right. Baekhyun actually took 30minutes on his bath. Why did he take so long? Who knows... Chanyeol was just fascinated. Baekhyun got out with his red boxers already on and wiping his hair. Chanyeol's smiled disappeared when he took a closer look at Baekhyun's body. The marks and bruises from his madness were still there. Painfully and torturously reminding him of how deeply he had hurt the person he loved the most in his life. 

Baekhyun notice him staring at him with a sad face and walked towards the bed where Chanyeol was sitting, with only his pants and underwear on.

“What’s wrong?” Baekhyun was about to sit next to his dongsaeng but the latter made him stand still in front of him as he checked his Hyung’s body. Slowly, Chanyeol raised his hesitant and shaking hand and rested it on Baekhyun’s hip bone on the exact place of a particularly dark bruise. Baekhyun felt his thumb caressing it carefully and when he looked to Chanyeol’s eyes, he knew that the latter was hurting. A lot.

“Channie…” Baekhyun called as to wake him up from his negative thoughts. Chanyeol just kept caressing it as if he was in trance. The darkness around his eyes was getting deeper and Baekhyun knew that if he didn’t do anything, Chanyeol would probably never be able to forgive himself.

With gentle gestures, Baekhyun held Chanyeol’s hand and took it away from his hip towards his face. Chanyeol looked at him.

“Baekhyunnie…I’m sorry….” He said but Baekhyun pretended to not hear it and took the other’s hand to his lip, planting a soft and full of love kiss on his hand. He pressed his lips against it for a few seconds before pulling away to look at Chanyeol directly in the eyes.

“There’s nothing to be sorry for.” Chanyeol shook his head, devastated.

“Look what I’ve done to you.”

“See it in this way… It’s looks much better now than before.” Baekhyun held his lover’s face in his hand, caressing his cheek but it only made Chanyeol feel worse.

“Doesn’t that mean that what I did to you is much worse than what it looks like? What if I do something like that again?”

“I know you won’t.” Baekhyun said, firmly.

“How can you be so sure? I might-“

“I know you, Chanyeol. You love me Channie and I love you back. We love each other more than we thought to be possible and you know that. We survived to this last weeks and we both have our scars. If we fought against that we can fight against anything from now on. But most of all…I believe in you Channie.” Chanyeol’s eyes shown with hope.

“How can you trust me so much if I-“

“Because I love you, Channie.” Baekhyun stepped forward, letting the towel on his head fall on the floor, and held Chanyeol’s face with both of his hands, kissing him with as much love as he was able to express with just a kiss. Yes, because if Baekhyun wanted to show Chanyeol all his love there wouldn’t be any possible way to do it on earth. His love was far beyond any material thing or explanation. He didn’t know how it happened; He just knew he loved Chanyeol more than that 4 letters word could ever mean and because of that, he just didn’t want to see the love of his life feeling guilty because of the past ever again. He wanted to make sure Chanyeol knew he was loved despite the way Baekhyun used to treat him before. Things were different and so was their love.

Chanyeol felt all these feeling being sent by only that simple and lovely kiss. Suddenly, all the worries and guilt flew away and he felt at peace. If Baekhyun loved him, he didn’t need anything else to live. His Baeky broke the kiss and looked at him with as much care as he was able to express, his hair to the side.

“Do you not trust me, Park Chanyeol?”

“I do. “ Chanyeol held his Hyung’s waist, pulling him closer. “I love you too, Byun Baekhyun.” With a smile on his face, he raised his head so their lips could meet once again and they ignored for a huge period of time the interrupting knock on the door.

 

 

Later, after having the most adorable and lovely breakfast on the universe in bed, in which they constantly traded kisses and fed each other’s food, they went to Chanyeol’s bedroom so that he could get new and warm clothes. They wanted to go for a walk on the mountains, to erase the memory from the first day, and for that they needed to wear the most comfy and warm clothes they had if they didn’t want to feel cold. Not that they actually needed when they had each other’s company but the clouds were in a dark grey and the mad that delivered the food said that it might be raining or even snowing that day.

Chanyeol grabbed his striped black and white beanie with a black pompom on top that matched with Baekhyun’s red and white beanie, with a red pompom. Chanyeol got extremely happy when Baekhyun agreed to buy them in the past. They looked alike but it wasn’t something that was obviously a couple’s beanie to someone that didn’t know about it. It pleased both Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Let’s go!” With his already known dorky smile, Chanyeol playfully pushed Baekhyun away from his room, closing the door behind him, too excited to wait any longer.

“You didn’t need to push…” Baekhyun complained and Chanyeol pecked his lips when they were in the elevator.

“I didn’t need to kiss you…”

“Then you don’t have to…”

“But I want to.”

“What if I don’t?” Chanyeol slid on the small compartment to face Baekhyun and give him the most adorable and dorky expression that only he could do.

“Puing-Puing?” Baekhyun covered his mouth with his hand, to hide the uncontrollable smile that was showing on his lips. When he uncovered his mouth he had a impenetrable poker face again.

“You’re not Tao, you know?”

“And you’re not Kris.” Chanyeol blinked. “Wait…are you saying Tao is cuter than me?” Baekhyun shrugged and stepped aside in the exact moment the elevator’s door opened. Chanyeol quickly followed him.

“Ya!” Chanyeol shouted but they were in the middle of the hotel, that was full of people who glared at him for being so noisy, and Chanyeol decided to continue their conversation when they were alone again. He speed up his pace to catch up with Baekhyun’s, his throat squirming like crazy, wanting to talk.

When they finally arrived to the outside and they were walking on the artificial way, Chanyeol speed up his pace to stop right in front of Baekhyun. Fortunately, there weren’t people around.

“Ya! What did you mean by that? Am I not cute enough for you?” Baekhyun stepped aside once again, and walked away, leaving an opened-mouth Chanyeol behind. The latter quickly ran after him. “Baeky!” Chanyeol called as he followed his Hyung really close, almost tripping on his feet but he was ignored. “Baekhyunie!” Once again, ignored. “Byun Baekhyun!” Ignored. Pouting, Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyun’s flank where he knew his Hyung was really ticklish. Baekhyun’s body squirmed as he ran off those hands, letting out an acute giggle.

“Stop it! That won’t work!” Chanyeol squeezed him again. “Stop it, I said!” But Chanyeol refused to obey and kept tickling him to the point Baekhyun was bending towards the floor and squirming on his arms, trying to free himself as he laughed like a mad man. “Channie! Stop! I need to…breathe!” Chanyeol ignored. “Channie! Please…” Ignored one more time. “Alright! Alright!  You’re much cuter than Tao!”

“Ha! Ha! I knew it!” Chanyeol stopped tickling him but left on hand on Baekhyun’s waist as they kept walking. He smiled brightly. Baekhyun glanced at him.

“Tsch…”

“Don’t ‘tsch’ me!” Chanyeol kissed his cheek. “You think I’m adorable and you can’t even hide it.” Chanyeol poked his lips that had been smiling all the time.

“Adorable? You’re just a dork!” Chanyeol leaned towards him and rubbed their cheeks together.

“A cute dork?” Baekhyun bit his lip as a last try to resist but he just couldn’t.

“The cutest.”

“Yei!” Chanyeol squeezed him and moved his hand from his waist to his shoulder, bringing him closer.  “Don’t worry, Baeky. You’ll always be cuter.” Grinning widely, Baekhyun held Chanyeol’s waist and rested his head on his shoulder.

“Idiot.”

 

They walked like this all the way and waves happiness were irradiating from them. The mountains never looked so great; the sky never seemed so clear despite all the clouds; the weather was never as warm; the lake shown to them when they walked by and the flowers never looked so green. It was one of those ideal scenes from the movies.

Once, a couple, holding in a similar way to how they were doing,  crossed their way heading to the place they were coming from. Chanyeol’s body tensed up. Baekhyun never liked public demonstrations of affection. It was too embarrassing. As fast as he could, he pulled his hand away from Baekhyun’s shoulders and smiled at the latter. He would be more comfortable.

However, Baekhyun frowned at him and looked really upset. Chanyeol blinked.

“What?” Chanyeol felt his waist being held tighter and he noticed Baekhyun’s hand was still there. The couple was getting closer. “Baeky…they’re-“ Chanyeol’s eyes widened in surprised when he saw his arm going back to Baekhyun’s shoulder buy his Hyung’s free hand.  Chanyeol looked at the couple. He tried to pull his arm away but Baekhyun made sure to keep it on his shoulder. “Baeky!” But the couple was already too close for them to be able to hide anything and they passed by each other. The couple didn’t even notice them.  Chanyeol breathed out deeply.

“Why were you trying to hide our relationship?” Baekhyun asked, pouting. Chanyeol blinked at him.

“What? I thought you didn’t like to do these things in public.” Baekhyun pouted even more.

“When did I say that?”

“In the past, you have never let me-“ Baekhyun leaned his head against Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“I don’t care about it anymore.” Chanyeol stopped walking and blinked like crazy.

“Baeky….are you serious?”  Baekhyun looked at him, rubbing his head on his shoulder.

“If we love each other, why should we hide it?” Chanyeol’s chest exploded with joy. Was Baekhyun telling the truth? Did he actually not care about what the others say anymore? Did he really love him to the point he was willing to be ‘embarrassing’? “ Baeky!!” Chanyeol said happily, pulling Baekhyun closer as they started to walk again without worrying about any other couple or person that walked by them. They were on their own little world.

A few minutes later, Chanyeol rested his head on Baekhyun’s and you could see, from behind, their pompoms touching. If we didn’t know and the beanies hadn’t a different color,  and would say they were one.

 

At 3p.m., both of their stomachs started growling again and they went back to the hotel to have lunch…if the restaurant was still open. After all that walking, it would only be natural to be starving. As they walked towards the restaurant, Chanyeol looked at the reception and Baekhyun notice it. He stopped to look at it too.

“Why is the hotel’s reception so fascinating all of a sudden?” Baekhyun asked, curious. Chanyeol looked at him. You could see he wanted to say something.

“Baeky…”

“Yes?” Chanyeol held both his hands.

“Now that we’re together again…. Couldn’t we…go back to our room?” Baekhyun blinked.

“What do you mean?”

“Well…now, officially we’re sleeping in separate rooms right?” Baekhyun grinned widely when he understood what he was talking about.

“You’re asking if we can share a room again?” Chanyeol nodded, anxious. “Hum….is it that bed to sleep together in a small bed?”

“No, it’s not that…it’s just…”

“Alright.” Chanyeol blinked.

“What?” Baekhyun pointed at the reception.

“Go to the reception and ask to change it!”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Really? Really? Really?” Chanyeol jumped excitedly.

“YES!” To Baekhyun’s surprise, Chanyeol held his face and kissed him. Chanyeol KISSED him in front of everyone!  Baekhyun just didn’t know where to hide. Ignoring the fact, Chanyeol just ran to the reception and waited for his turn. Meanwhile, he looked at Baekhyun and waved at him happily totally oblivious to the people around him, looking.

Baekhyun just waited there, pulling his beanie down to cover his face. He wasn’t prepared for that! Fortunately, Chanyeol didn’t take long to come back.

“Hey, Baeky! Guess what? Our room was still empty!” He announced.

“That’s good…”

“I know right?” Chanyeol was practically shouting and more people were staring at them.

“Channie…”

“What?”

“Can we go now?”

“Ehh? Why?” Baekhyun made an almost imperceptible gesture towards the crowd and Chanyeol finally saw them.

“Oh.”

“Yes, ‘oh’. Let’s go!”  Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol’s jacket and pulled him to the restaurant, ignoring all the rest. They crossed the restaurant doors and Baekhyun sighed in relief. He wasn’t being the center of attention once again.

“!” Chanyeol cursed.

“Hum?”  Baekhyun raised his eyebrow at him. Chanyeol pointed discretely at somewhere. Obviously, the restaurant was still opened and there were still a few people having lunch. Two of those people were Cecil and Mimiko.

“Oh, !” He cursed too. They both didn’t want to be bothered by that couple. They just wanted to spend that day alone and enjoy each other’s happiness. It’s not that they had something against them…(despite the fact that Chanyeol still didn’t like Cecil being close to Baekhyun and the latter would feel awkward around Mimiko after what happened that night)…they just wanted to be alone. They looked at each other and they knew what they had to do.

Slowly and quietly they started turning back at the restaurant’s door to leave but…”

“Oh! BAEKHYUN-KUN! CHANYEOL-KUN!” They heard a woman shouting. It was definitely Mimiko. Unable to ignore that voice, they put some fake smiles on their faces and looked at her, waving. “COME HAVE LUNCH WITH US!”  Baekhyun sighed. They couldn’t just ignore them when she was shouting.

Chanyeol leaned his head down towards Baekhyun’s ear and whispered. “Should we pretend we saw a spider, got really scared and ran away?” Baekhyun laughed amused at his idea. It sounded really nice. Sharing an accomplice look and holding their arms together, they walked towards the ‘torture’ they would have to face in such a happy day.

 

TO be CONTINUED....

 

YEIIIIIIII :D Here is some (fail?) Fluff? :D
Once again...I write to much and I can't put everything I want in just one chapter....damn it!!! XD Anyway...what do you think? Just a little teaser....in the next chapter things might change a little...again :P

WELCOME TO MY NEW READERS :D I hope you enjoy iT!!!! Authot at your service:D

Thanks for all you comments, views and subscriptionS!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! 

Just so you know, I'll start replying to you directly on your comments if you dont mind ^^ It's easier from me :D I'll reply to Chapter12 comments right away!!! :D

Bye Bye :D 
Kiss, Ruca <3

PS: MOCA-CHAN! Think about this when you're sleeping XDDDDDD