Chapter 26 - Baekyeol

Let's go on a (make up?) trip?

                          

Chanyeol had been awake for a half hour when he felt Baekhyun waking up on his arms. He has been staring at his lover for the whole time without feeling tired or bored. Baekhyun looked so beautifully peaceful in his sleep that he had no intention of waking him up. Once in a while, he would stoke his Baeky’s hair just for the sake of touching him even thought Baekhyun was already as close as possible to his chest and Chanyeol had an arm around his waist.

It was almost impossible to believe that had been thru so much in just a week! They fought, they laughed and cried. Sometimes because of their own stupidity and others because their love had been bothered by…that foreigner. He had been so close of losing his Baeky! What if he had really been taken away? What if something more serious had happened? What if…what if…? I don’t know! He was able to save Baekhyun but he still got hurt! So who knows how it would have been if he didn’t arrive on time!

Speaking of it, Baekhyun hadn’t complained about his body anymore so if he is probably fine. But if you think about it he had been asleep since the last time Chanyeol checked so he might still be in pain. However, if he was in pain he wouldn’t be able to sleep properly! That could mean that his injuries weren’t that bad, right? Right? Chanyeol told this to himself several times but he couldn’t help being worried about his lover. He needed to check that as fast as he could! But first… Baekhyun’s eyelids opened a little and Chanyeol quickly closed his eyes again, pretending to be asleep.

The older male rubbed his face against his Channie’s chest as he tried to wake up to reality. He was having such a nice dream! He opened his eyes fully this time and looked at his lover. Oh, Chanyeol was still asleep. Baekhyun pouted a little, disappointed. He was expecting to find his smiling Channie welcoming him.

Baekhyun poked his cheek; not wanting to believe his lover was really asleep but all he got… was the same peaceful expression on Chanyeol’s face. Deepening his pout, Baekhyun hid his face on his chest again.

“Idiot.” Baekhyun muttered and to his surprised, his Channie’s chest moved and he could hear a soft chuckle that tickled his heart but pissed his mind off. He was awake after all! He looked up at him, Chanyeol was keeping his eyes close but he could now distinguish a playful smile on his lips. This little bastard was making fun of him. Frowning, Baekhyun pinched Chanyeol’s thigh and pushed his lover’s arms away to get out of bed.

 “Ouch!” Channie complained, opening his eyes. He was about to say something regarding treatment he had just got but when he saw Baekhyun trying to leave, he quickly changed his plans and pulled his lover back to him, resting all his weight above his Baeky’s body. The older male groaned more as a tantrum than because he was actually feeling bad under his lover.

“Park Chanyeol! Get the hell out of me!”

“No!” Chanyeol held his lover’s head against his chest, making him unable to talk since his face was literally bring crashed against all those bones and muscles. “I want to sleep a little more!”

“AHsisudfhoiuhauierhafre!!!!” Baekhyun tried to say, incoherently. Frustrated, he raised his arms and pinched and hit Chanyeol’s back to free himself. The younger male’s face twisted at the light but annoying pain on his back but he still refused to let go.

“I let you talk if your promise to not go away!”

“Ashsdfuiahleio!!!!”

“Is that a yes?” Chanyeol felt Baekhyun’s head nodding (or at least trying to) against his chest and Channie slowly, but always careful, loosened the grip around his Baeky only enough to make him able to talk. Baekhyun raised his head to look at his lover with an angry expression; their faces just an inch away.

“You shouldn’t have pretended to be asleep?” Chanyeol pouted.

“Why? Your reaction was really cute!”

“You got me used to wake up and see you smiling at me! You just can’t decide to not do it out of nowhere!”

“But I just wanted to try something different! What if I want to wake up and see YOU smiling at me?”

“No freaking way!” Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol’s head. “I don’t want to! I want my Channie to be there for me when I wake up!” Chanyeol poked the other’s nose with his and smirked. This conversation had just got fun.

“And why is that?”

“Because…!” Baekhyun looked down, finding Chanyeol’s chest incredibly interesting at that moment. “Because it feels nice.” He muttered. The smirk on the younger’s face turned into a smile.

“So, I should do it just because…it feels nice? That’s what you’re saying?”

“Hum.” Baekhyun nodded.

“Well…I see no reason to do it just because of that.” Chanyeol rested his head on Baekhyun’s and closed his eyes as if he was preparing to go back to sleep. He was actually waiting for the answer that he knew that was coming.

“Channie, I want you to do it because it feels really, really nice. And… I always feel loved. And my days go by happier when I see you smiling. And because I like you close to me.” Chanyeol opened his eyes and looked at him, his smile turning into a white grin. Baekhyun started stuttering as soon as that beautiful pair of eyes were staring at him. “And…and…aish…this is so embarrassing.” Baekhyun closed his eyes in a silly way of hiding himself from Chanyeol.

“That’s so cheesy Baeky.”

“What? You’re going to make fun of me now?”

“No. Open your eyes.”

“I don’t want to.” Baekhyun felt a pair of lips on his own. Chanyeol’s touch was gentle, caring and lovely. The shorter male’s body melt under the other’s and soon they were on each other’s arm, arms tightly around Chanyeol’s waist and their lips moving like one. What were they talking about? Baekhyun thought as his Channie slowly parted his warm touch form him.

“I knew this would work.” His Baeky’s eyes were innocently staring at him.

“Huh?”

“I’ll do it Byun Baekhyun.”

“Do what?”

“From now on, I promise you’ll always find me smiling at you when you wake up.” Baekhyun’s cheeks were suddenly painted with a light red, remembering their previous conversation.

“Y-You don’t need to do it…I mean…not if you don’t want to.”

“I want to…because I love you.”

“T-thank you. I-I love you too.”

Baeky looked down, embarrassingly waiting for his lover to look somewhere else so that he could smile like a girl because of that moment. After so long, how was it possible that his heart still beats this fast just because of one man?

However, whenever Baekhyun peeked to check if he was free from that stare, there was Chanyeol, endlessly looking at him. He looked at the ceiling. He looked at the floor. He looked at everywhere but Chanyeol just to trying to change is attention to something else. But they stayed like this for almost 10 minutes and Channie didn’t look like he had any intention of taking is eyes out of his Baeky.

“Channie…what are you looking at? Do I have something on my face?”

“Nop. I was just wondering…”

“What?”

“Since when are you so beautiful?”

“Huh?”

“I don’t know why…today you seem different.”

“Are you trying to say that I didn’t look beautiful before?” Baekhyun frowned.

“That’s not it…you just look MORE beautiful today.” Chanyeol stopped talking for a few seconds and Baekhyun didn’t say anything because it was obvious, by the look on his face, that he had something else to say. “How come I’m only noticing now that you’re probably the most beautiful person in the world?”

“Who’s being cheesy now?”

“If I knew staring at you for so long would be this fun, I would have done it before. I never want to stop. Thank you, for making notice you even more.” Baekhyun coughed, embarrassed.

“You welcome, but would you please get out of me?”

“I don’t want to.”

“Channie, my body hurts.” Baekhyun lied; trying to remove his lover from him with words since hitting wasn’t working. Chanyeol’s smile quickly disappeared and he jumped out of his Baeky’s body.

“Baeky, I’m sorry. Are you okay? Does it hurt? Should we call a doctor? Is there anything I can do?” Baekhyun chuckled.

“I’m okay, Channie.” He sat up in bed, hiding his smile with his hand. “I was just kidding. But at least you finally heard me.”

“That’s not fun, you know?” Baekhyun laughed, Chanyeol staring at him and pouting as he crossed his arms. He looked just like a little kid! “I really thought you were in pain! Don’t you know how worried I am about you after all that happened?!” Chanyeol suddenly shouted taking away all the laughter from Baekhyun’s throat. His tiny body shrank and he bit his lower lip. Did he go a little too far? Was Channie really mad at him? He didn’t want to fight!

“I-I’m sorry, Channie. I didn’t mean to scare you. I’m sorry.” He looked down, his eyes being filled with tears of guilt. He was actually feeling really good as if he hadn’t been beaten the other day. Why did he always have to ruin everything? Sighing, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around his Baeky’s body, bringing his head to his neck as he caressed his brown hair.

“It’s okay, Baeky. Just don’t do it again okay?” Baekhyun nodded, holding him back tightly.  “I’m sorry for shouting. I didn’t mean to make you cry, baby.”

“I’m not…*sniff*…crying.”

“No, you’re not. But I’m still sorry. Do you forgive me? Are you really okay? Does it hurt anywhere? Let me see.”

He gently pushed Baekhyun away and looked at the other’s body. They had slept only in underwear so it wasn’t hard to notice the purple bruises marking his Hyung’s body. He swallowed loudly, his chest hurting because of that sight.

“Channie, I’m REALLY okay.*sniff* It’s weird but it doesn’t hurt.”

“You sure?”

“Yes, try it.” Baekhyun held his lover’s hand.

“Baeky, don’t-“ Chanyeol felt his hand being pressed against his Baeky’s stomach and he waited to hear a complain coming from his lover…but he just looked at him, perfectly fine. Chanyeol tried to touch it again but nothing.

“It’s weird right?”

“Yes…”

“Maybe he didn’t hit me in anywhere that would hurt later.”

“Maybe…” Chanyeol caressed one of those bruises with his thumb trying to make it go away. He was glad his Baeky wasn’t in pain but he hated to see his lover’s skin looking like that. His arms went to his lover waist one more time, pulling him close. “I’m sorry Baeky. I’m sorry for shouting.”

“You don’t need to apologize.” Baekhyun rubbed his nose against his Channie’s neck. “I’m sorry for making fun of something serious.”

“It’s okay.” Chanyeol thought about finishing those things just like that, in a fluffy and lovely way. But he needed to use that situation to his benefit. “I’ll forgive you if you do something for me.” His hand went to squeeze Baekhyun’s .

“Channie! We promised to let this room clean!” Baekhyun slapped his chest without much enthusiasm. That promise was nothing and they both knew that. If they wanted to make love they would do it!

“I’m not talking about , Baekhyun.”

“You’re not?”

 

 

“Channie! I’m not going to do this!”

Baekyeol were sitting at a table on the hotel’s cafeteria, 20 minutes later. Chanyeol was resting his face on his hands, elbows on the table and his mouth wide opened as he let a deep Ahhhh~~~~~ come out of his mouth. Baekhyun was sitting in front of him, holding a fork with a strawberry on its teeth. Chanyeol had asked Sebastian for some strawberries with chocolate and his request was simple: feed me.

It was an unusual request since they were sitting in the middle of the FREAKING cafeteria! He would have done it willingly if they were on their room, alone. However, they were sitting in front of a huge number of people (thru Baekhyun’s eyes) and everyone was looking at them.

“This is too embarrassing!” Chanyeol ignored him and just continued with his Ahhhh~~~~~. He had always thought that being fed by his Baeky was awesome, but seeing him blushing like this only made it better. It was his little punishment for making him worry.

“Would you stop doing that noise? Everyone is looking!”

“I don’t care. I’ll only stop once I’m full. Ahhhh~~~~”

“Stop it, please! Let’s go to our room!”

“Ahhhhhhh~~~~~~”

“Channie!”

“Ahhhhhhh~~~~~~~”

“STOP IT!” Baekhyun stick the fork on Chanyeol’s mouth and the noise finally stopped. Happily, Channie took the fork away and chewed the sweet and delicious strawberry. Ghhh, it tasted so good. Baekhyun heard a bunch of giggles coming from the table next to them. “I hate you, Park Chanyeol.”

“I love you too!” Chanyeol reach out the fork to the place with the strawberries and put it on the bowl with chocolate. “It’s your turn now. Say Ahhhh~~~~” He took the fork towards Baekhyun’s mouth who just glared at his lover.

“I’m not going to do it! I can feed myself.”

“I’ll keep doing Ahhhh~~~~” Baekhyun heard the girls next to them giggling one more time and he quickly leaned forward to bite the strawberry. Chanyeol clapped happily and handed him the fork. “Your turn!”

“I hate you.”

 

 

After the breakfast, they left for a walk around the mountains. They knew that was their last day and they would have to leave eventually. But not that quickly. Baekhyun was still pouting because of the embarrassing things he was forced to do and hadn’t speak a word since they left the cafeteria. Chanyeol tried to make him say something, ask for forgiveness but he ended up giving up. He would give in sooner or later.

They arrived to a small lake they had visit before and sat on the bench. Chanyeol tried to sit closely to his lover but Baekhyun immediately moved to the opposite side. He sighed. ‘I guess we’re going to spend our last day fighting.’ They both thought. Baekhyun really wanted to give in but… he just didn’t feel like it.

They both stayed there, just watching the glitter of the calm and clear water. The only thing they could hear was their own breaths and the nature. Without noticing, Baekhyun turned his face to look at his Channie. His curly hair, recently washed, was shining because of the sun and his skin was perfectly glowing on that beautiful face. He was so lucky to have him.

A sudden noise on the bushes behind them caught Baekhyun’s attention, waking him up from his contemplative state. He turned out to see what that was happening and his eyes widened when he saw a small animal looking at him.

“A fox!” He whispered, amazed. Chanyeol was awaked from his own thoughts and seeing his Baeky paying attention to something that wasn’t him, he also turned around to look at the fox. He frowned. It wasn’t that pretty. He looked at Baekhyun. There was no reason for him to get so excited. Using to this opportunity to get closer, Chanyeol reduced the distance between their bodies to just one inch, pretending to be interested when he was actually looking at his Baeky.

“It’s so pretty, isn’t it Channie?”

‘I’m one hundred times prettier and you never looked so amazed.’ Chanyeol thought. As if the little fox was listening to him, she looked at him and then ran away. ‘Hum…I guess you’re cuter than I thought.’

“Oh! It’s gone! “Baekhyun pouted. He wanted to approach her and touch it. He looked at Chanyeol with puppy eyes. “It’s gone, Channie.”

“Don’t worry, baby. I’m still here.” Chanyeol hugged him tightly and pecked his lips. Baekhyun blinked. Wait, what?

“Ya!” the older male slapped his chest. “I’m mad at you!”

“Are you sure?” Chanyeol pecked his lips again and when Baekhyun was about to speak again, his speech was cut but the other’s mouth. Holding him tightly, their lips moved together, Baekhyun’s resistance gone. The hell with being mad! Being like this felt much better! Their lips parted after a few minutes of passionate kissing and hugging. They looked into each other’s eyes, unspoken words feeling the mood with much more than what could be explained.

“I still hate you.” Baekhyun said, planting a kiss on Chanyeol’s cheek.

“I knew. The feeling is mutual, don’t worry.”

“Idiot!” With their hands intertwined, Baekhyun rested his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder. They probably stood there for over 2 hours, enjoying each other’s company. When their stomachs started complaining again, they stood up and followed their way back to the hotel.

Baekyeol looked like two kids, walking at the same time they jumped and giggled at each other. A few couples looked at them, wondering if they were crazy, but they were happily being dorky and that’s all that mattered.

 

They had lunch, walked around for a feel more minutes and a little too soon, the time for their bus, back to Seoul was coming. They packed their suitcases one more time, looking around the room that has seen so many things.

“I’m going to miss this.” Chanyeol admitted.

“Me too.”

“I just wish we had more time to use it.” Baekhyun held his lover’s arm.

“We can use our room, in home.”

“Aren’t you the one who’s always saying we should be careful when others are around?” Chanyeol asked, poking his forehead.

“I’m a changed man now!”

“Oh, really?”

“Yap.”

“Can’t wait to see it!”

Chanyeol grabbed both of their bags and walked out their room, the stage of sadness and joy. They made the check-out, leaving the key-card on the reception.

“OMO, you guys are going already?” The friendly receptionist asked.

“We need to.”

“What a pity! Oh well, did you guys enjoy our hotel?” Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other. They couldn’t say they didn’t like it…but they couldn’t tell they enjoyed it either. “Oh, right.” She nodded, remembering what had happened the night before. “I see. Don’t say anything. I really hope everything goes well for both of you!”

“Thank you!”

Waving, they left the hotel and stopped on the bus stop, waiting for the bus that would take them home. They wanted to spend a little more time together but they also missed their band-mates. Beside, their stay at the hotel was coming out of their Hyung’s pocket. Asking for more would be too much. Their hands didn’t leave the other’s the whole time and when the bus finally arrived, they got in but not without biding goodbye to the hot-springs. Maybe they would be back…Maybe…

Their places were the same and Chanyeol sat next to the window and Baekhyun next to him.

“At least we’re going to have a peaceful trip this time.” Chanyeol muttered, remembering the old couple from before.

“Amen!”

“Oh my! Look who’s here honey! That cute couple from before!” Both of their bodies froze. That voice…that way of speaking.

“Oh, you’re right honey! It’s them!”

“Oh god.” They both said. There were no doubts of who was sitting next to them: the old couple.

 

 

When the recorded voice of the bus announced the next stop, their stop, Baekyeol sighed in relief. They couldn’t take it anymore! How was the honey-moon? Is the baby alright? Since when was Baekhyun pregnant? (Chanyeol couldn’t believe how they had believed in that). How did they meet? Where was their first kiss? The questions never stopped and this time, the man was also being a pain in the ! He ended up being even more annoying than his wife.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol tried their best to be ignored but nothing worked. They only found some piece when they finally left the bus. Chanyeol kneeled as soon as the bus followed its way and leaned down to kiss the floor without, however, touching it with his lips.

“Home! We’re finally home!” He raised his hands to the air. “I take back everything I ever said about EXO being noisy!” Baekhyun looked at him. Thru his angle of vision, he hadn’t been able to see that Chanyeol didn’t actually kiss the floor and so, his face had a disgusted expression.

“Channie.”

“Yes.”

“You’re not allowed to kiss me again till you wash your mouth.”

“What? Why?”

“Lips that kiss the floor shall not kiss me.” He grabbed his suitcase and started to walk away.

“Kiss the floor? What are you….? Oh! That!” He grabbed his bag too and ran after him. “Baeky, I didn’t actually kiss it!”

“You did! I saw it.”

“I just pretended to kiss it!”

“Liar!”

“Baeky!”

 

 

When they reached the dorms, they were still on this fight. Chanyeol claimed he hadn’t kissed that stupid floor! His lips would only touch his Baeky and nothing more! But the latter knew what he had seen and nothing would change his mind. Baekhyun rang the doorbell. He had left the keys at home to not lose it.

“Baeky, come on. Give me a kiss. Chu~~~”

“Not till you wash your mouth.”

“It’s not fair!” The door was opened at this exact time and Baekhyun got in, ignoring the crying Chanyeol behind him. “Baeky!” They climbed up the stairs till their dorms, above the practice room floor. The door was opened and they were welcomed by a smiling leader.

“Baekhyun! Chanyeol!” Suho said, hugging them both and looking at them from head to toe. “How did it go? You’re alright now, right?”

“Of course!” Chanyeol replied, smiling at his Baeky who ignored him completely, walking to the living room. Suho lift one eyebrow.

“Of course, you said. What’s going on now?”

“He won’t kiss me because he thinks I kissed the floor!”

“Ah! That’s a good reason. If I were him, I wouldn’t rest till you disinfect your mouth with acid.”

“What? You’re on his side!? That’s not-“

“HYUNG!” Suho and Chanyeol heard Baekhyun shouting. As fast as a lightning they ran to the living room too.

“What’s wrong? Is everything…alright?” Chanyeol asked but as soon as he looked around he knew why he shouted. The atmosphere in that room was scary. Really scary. Everyone was watching a movie on TV but, besides Xiumin and Chen, they all looked like someone had died. Tao and Kris were sitting at opposite sides. Luhan and Sehun seemed to be about to cry. As for Kai and Kyungsoo, they were really awkward with each other. It was normal for them to be fighting or punching each other but to actually be like this…was a surprise.

“Hyung! What the hell happened in here?” Baekhyun asked, quietly.

“It’s a long story.” Suho sighed. “This is worse than…I don’t even know what’s happening exactly but those 6 STUPID people have been like this since this morning.”

“Did you try talking to them?” Chanyeol suggested. Suho pointed at them and bowed, sarcastically.

“Feel free to do it if you want.” The taller male looked at his band-mates and quickly shook his head.

“I think I’ll pass. How about you and Yixing? Is everything alright?”

“Sure. He is right…”

“Here!!” Yixing walked appeared in front of them, coming from the room that was supposed to be Suho’s and Kyungsoo’s. He hugged Baekyeol and planted a kiss on Suho’s lips. “Miss you.”

“Pfff…” Suho smiled, wrapping his arms around Lay’s waist. “We saw each other just a minute ago.”

“I wasn’t talking to you. ” Yixing replied, a smirk forming on his lips without taking his eyes out of his lover.

“Then why the hell were you looking at me?!”

“Because it’s fun to make you look like an idiot.”

“What?” Suho kicked his lover’s leg. “I’m still your leader so show you should treat me nicely!”

“But I’ve done that already last night.” Yixing leaned down to peck his lips.

“GROSS!” Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted, pretending to shiver at so much…uhg. They turned their back at Sulay and walked away.

“Look what you’ve done! Baekhyun! Chanyeol! We ordered pizza. It will probably be here in just a few minutes. Don’t take too long in your room!” Suho shouted. They both raised their hands as a sign they had heard it and went to their room.

“Oh my god, do you think they’re going to be like this every day?” Chanyeol wondered, throwing his bag to the floor.

“Who knows…but they have the right to do it.”

“It’s weird. Too weird!” Chanyeol shook his body and hugged his Baeky. “But we won’t let them beat us right?” He leaned down to kiss the other’s lips but a stupid finger was pressed against his cheek, pushing him away.

“Of course. But first…wash your mouth.” Chanyeol whimpered.

“This is not fair!” Pouting like a kid, he headed to their private bathroom and washed is lips with water. “Okay, done!”

“Use some soap.” Baekhyun said, leaning against the bathroom’s door as he watched is lover. Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol passed the soap on his lips and closed his eyes to the maximum when he tasted it, involuntarily, with his tongue.

“Is this enough now?”

“Again.” Whimpering Chanyeol did it one more time.

“What about now?”

“Again.”

“But this tastes awfully awful!” Chanyeol tongues kept peeking out, rubbing it against his lips in a failed attempt of making the soap’s flavor go away. His face was an expression of torture.

“Again.” Despite everything, Chanyeol did it. Over and over again. But Baekhyun was never satisfied and kept asking for more. The Korean rapper reached his limit soon. Soaping his mouth again, he didn’t even wash it with water before crashing his lips against Baekhyun’s. The latter, amused by the younger’s reaction, decided to finally give in and parted his lips so that Chanyeol would access his hot cavern. However, in the next second he was struggling to get free from that kiss as soon as he felt the soap on his mouth. It was awful!

“Chansdoiafhdi!” Baekhyun tried to push him away but instead of doing as he was ordered, Chanyeol deepened the kiss, making the taste even more intense. Baekhyun’s body was leaning back so much that it was almost impossible, however, his Channie always managed to lean over him to keep their lips locked. He only pulled away after a long, long.

“Gosh! This was awful!” Baekhyun put his tongue out and made the weirdest face in the world! Eyes closed, he his hand in a vain attempt of taking the taste away, over and over again. Even thought he tried, even thought Chanyeol tried, he couldn’t help burst out laughing.

“This is priceless!”

“What the hell is so funny?” Baekhyun looked at him, not understanding where the fun was…till he noticed his own facial expression in the mirror. He joined him in his laughter and the bathroom was filled with chuckles and tears as they almost fell on the floor.

The happiness they had longed for had finally arrived. Of course they still had this silly fight but that was one of the things they loved on each other. Being together, laughing together and crying as one. Despite everything that could come across their way, nothing would change that. The love between them was too strong to be shaken. Besides, after all they had been thru in the last week, everything, in comparison, would be like a blessed wind. They had a way full of happiness ahead of them and there was nothing else they could wish for.

When they were finally able to control their laugh, they looked at each other, hands on the other’s arms. In front of their faces was someone they would die for…or even eat soap for.

“I love you, Baeky.”

“I love you too, Channie.” Baekhyun lift his head and rubbed his nose on Chanyeol’s, the latter smiling at his Hyung’s cuteness. “Now let’s go eat something. My mouth is killing me.” Baekhyun took his tongue out and headed towards the room. Chanyeol watched him go and when he was sure he wasn’t looking, he rubbed some more soap on his lips.

“Baeky, could you help me here with something?” He also hated the soap on his mouth but he loved his Baeky’s reaction much more.

“What?” Baekhyun’s head popped in the bathroom and Chanyeol linked their lips together once again. The soap invaded Baeky’s mouth once again and at that moment, he really wished to have a knife on his hand.

Baeky definitely hated Channie.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

A few days latter, a letter with the bill of the hotel arrived to the dorms. Since the letter was addressed to him, Suho quickly opened it and almost threw a party when he saw the amount. Exactly what he expected. As soon as he saw it, he sent an email with the price to their manager. He couldn’t wait! That old man was finally getting what he deserved! But it was his own fault to agree on paying everything. The leader only did what he was told.

In Sulay’s room, Yixing was waiting for the reply with his lover. He had heard about Suho’s plan and, without knowing why, he thought things wouldn’t be this easy. However, he didn’t say anything since he didn’t even know how much money they were talking about. His baby was happy and that was all that mattered.

Instead of an email, Suho got a call, which he took with a lot of enthusiasm. That was the moment he had been waiting for.

“Hello?”

Yixing stared at his lover, closely while he talked with the manager. Slowly, he saw the leader’s expression change. From happiness to surprise, then disbelief and the last…panic.

“Hyung! You can’t do this! Hyung!” Suho shouted but the call was turned off. Devastated, he fell down on his knees, eyes wide opened. “I’m screwed.”

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Lay asked, worriedly, kneeling beside him.

“He said…he said…he would pay for the trip…”

“But you already knew that, right?”

“However he will ONLY pay for the money they actually spent on moving to one place to another…that’s the definition of trip for him.” He blinked. “He said he had never promise to pay for what they did on their…destiny.”

“So…that means…”

“I’ll…I’ll have to pay for the rest…” He looked at him. “Yixing…what am I going to do?”

“Oh come, on. It can’t be that much money. You didn’t send them to 5 stars hotel or anything.” Suho sobbed and nodded. ‘Oh ’ Lay thought. “But still…they paid for the meals right?” Suho shook his head.

“I said I would pay for everything! Yixing!” He grabbed his lover buy his collar.” They went to Cheonggyesan Hot-springs!” Lay’s eyes widened at the name of the place. Everyone knew that place was WAY too expensive! However, he still tried to peace his lover’s hear.

“Well…that sure is expensive. But you’ll have to pay…what? 1000? We can that easily.” Suho’s sobs became louder and he looked at Yixing, like puppy that had just ripped his owner’s slippers.

“Yixing…it’s not 1000.”

“No? Then it’s less? Even better! I’ll help you.”

“5000.”

“What?” Yixing blinked.

“5000 dollars. I have to pay 5000 dollars.”

“Oh ! Who the hell can get that much money? You have a limit time to pay it right? You’re totally screwed!” Yixing said without thinking and in the next second, the poor leader was crying on his arms. “I’m sorry, honey. It will be alright!”

“I don’t know what to do! *sniff* What would you do?”

“I would probably kill myself.”

“Should I do that?”

“Oh yeah…totally.” Yixing said it as a joke to lift the mood but Suho actually took it seriously and locked himself in the bathroom. The dancing machine sighed.

They still had a long way to go as a couple.

 

=The End=

 

And this is it! This is it! At the 26th Chapter their trip finally ends! T_T I’m so happy but I don’t know why I feel like crying! Ggggghhhhhhhh <3 At least Baekyeol will live happily ever after!

Thank you everyone who fallowed my story till the end! You have no idea how glad I am every time someone says they like my story, every time I got a comment, a new subscriber or even just a view. Thank you! For real! <3 I can’t thank you enough! *wipes my tears away*.

So, As I promised, I’m going something like a sequel to this story and write about the dorms that will also include Baekyeol in the end. :D Yei! If you enjoyed this fic please subscribe to:

Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love! Geometric Love!

I can’t wait to see you all in there again :D I’ll upload the first chapter by tomorrow or Monday.

For the last time, THANK YOU! I love you all!

Goodbye and kisses. Ruca <3