Chapter18 - Briefs and Messages (Part1)

Let's go on a (make up?) trip?

 

Before you start, just some pictures you might need :D *wink*
 

Pink Briefshttp://images.camille.co.uk/images/products/zoom/1343723957-64869100.jpg
Black Briefs: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nnj7RjqWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Red Briefs: http://media.laredoute.co.uk/images/5/16/BG/5X_32420_6357.jpg
Suho's(Chanyeol's in the future) Briefs : http://www.dugg.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/400x400/17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/m/a/male-power-mini_short.jpg

*reviwing :D*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you know that delicious feeling when you wake up in one of those cold days wrapped warmly on your blankets? Well, Baekhyun’s awake was similar to it.

During the night, the temperature dropped and even thought it was already 10 a.m., you could still feel the cold if you were in bed…. Baekhyun felt a shiver down his spine and snuggled against Chanyeol’s chest, which had the right temperature. Warm enough to make Baekhyun move closer and closer, hugging Chanyeol’s waist tightly as he sighed, happily.

“Good morning!” Baekhyun heard a deep and smooth voice. Once again, Chanyeol was the first waking up just to be able to watch his lover sleeping. His Baeky slowly opened his eyes at him with the most adorable morning face on earth.

“You smell like .” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Look who’s talking. Whose fault is that?”

They had being loving each other till it was past midnight. Their hunger for the other seemed to have no end and they ended up falling asleep of exhaustion, covered with their own seeds and sweat. It was only natural for them to smell like ! Chanyeol smiled at the memory which quickly changed to a grimace of pain when Baekhyun poked one of the hickeys made just a few hours ago. He had marks of Baekhyun’s teeth all over his body.

“Don’t blame it all on me.”

“No one did that…” Chanyeol held him tightly, letting out a groan when Baekhyun poked one of the hickeys on his back. “Sorry! Sorry! “

Baekhyun and Chanyeol hugged each other for a while longer, Channie’s fingers his Baeky’s head and planning kisses once in a while. That’s how heaven was like. Baekhyun closed his eyes, willing to go back to his sleep when he remembered the question that had been poking his mind since the night before. Opening his eyes again, he looked up at Chanyeol.

“Channie…”

“Yes?” The younger male smiled as he looked down to his lover.

“Yesterday…you believed in me. Why?” Chanyeol frowned.

“What kind of question is that? How can I not believe the person I love?” He said, as if he was offended but Baekhyun kept staring at him, obviously not wanting that kind of answer. Chanyeol sighed, defeated, “Fine. Don’t believe in me. But the main reason was that, really. If I didn’t love you and knew you better than anyone else in this world I wouldn’t have believed in you. Besides, that guy…” Cecil was some kind of a forbidden word since…you know.  “He kept baring himself with his own words! He went a little too far with his own imagination!” Baekhyun blinked.

“What do you mean?”

“Well…” Chanyeol pulled him closer. “You didn’t have time to do all that. That’s for sure. A passionate confession, a and then you’re kissing, fully dressed, when I show up? No way!”

“Channie! Thank god you thought like this! I prayed so much for you to think of the facts!”

“I know. But I only thought about it later.”

“Then what?”

“First…there’s no way you would make such a ‘straightforward and bold’ confession like he said. That’s definitely on the top of your embarrassing things to do. You’re just not able to do something like that.”

“Ehh? I could definitely do it!”

“Really? Then give me the most sincere confession of your love for me right now!” Baekhyun’s heartbeat increased, panicking.

“What? I…I …I can’t do it like this! I need time!”

“See? If you were so straightforward you wouldn’t have any problems.”

“I….I….I…………………You’re right.” Baekhyun blushed and looked down, defeated.

“I know. I know you better than yourself. Continuing…his crazy idea of you giving him a is just impossible. When he started describing it I had to control myself not to laugh. His lies were too obvious then.”

“Why?”

“Why? You’re still asking me why? Would you shove some stranger’s into your mouth just like that?”

“No…but…what if I loved him or something?” Baekhyun hid his face against his Channie’s chest because of the rough words. Did he have to speak like that?

“Baeky…” Chanyeol held his face between his hands. “I know how much you love me and to prove it to me, you used all your strengths to give me a complete , using your throat for the first time. I didn’t even need to ask you to do it. You have no idea how happy I am for that! That was the best gift you could have ever given me!” Baekhyun smiled, shyly.

“It wasn’t that hard…”

“You say that because we love each other and we have been together for long enough to do these kinds of things with each other. But…do you remember the first time I asked you to use your mouth on me?” Baekhyun looked at him confused, not understanding where the problem was….till he remembered, eyes widened.

“No...I…”

“Yes. You forced me to ‘disinfect myself’ like you called it.”

 

(Flashback) Chanyeol had asked Baekhyun for a a few days ago and the older male just seemed not to have the guts to do it. It sounded so embarrassing…and a little strange! Chanyeol had done it many time and he seemed to be fine so… Eventually, he made up his mind and told Chanyeol that he would do it, when they were laying in bed one night.

“REALLY?” Chanyeol shouted, excitedly.

“Yes…”

“Oh my god!” He crashed Baekhyun’s body on his arms. “Thank you!”

“But with one condition…”

“ Whatever you want baby!”

“You have to disinfect yourself.”

Chanyeol didn’t understand what his Hyung meant by that at first so he didn’t say no. A few minutes later, he noticed himself in the shower with Baekhyun, sitting in the closed toilet, while he inspected Chanyeol’s washing.

“You missed a spot.” Baekhyun said, pointing at Chanyeol’s member which had been washed a million times already.

“Baeky, you know I love you right? But explain me this again…”

“Because I don’t want any weird things in my mouth. What if it’s dirty?”

“Baeky! If I’m dirty you’re dirty! We always have bath together or one after another!”

“I never check if you wash yourself on the right way.” Chanyeol raised his hands to the air.

“God! Imagine if everyone was like you! So much wasted water!” Baekhyun pointed at again, ignoring him.

“You need to wash that spot.” Chanyeol sighed, desperate.

“I must be really big to have so many ‘spots’ to clean.” He muttered.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

 

 

Baekhyun hid his face against Chanyeol’s chest, who just laughed loudly as they remembered that situation that was repeated several times.

“It was really annoying you know? So, I bet you would never do that to someone else without checking his hygiene first too.”

“You’re probably right…” Baekhyun didn’t know where else to hide.

“But…I’m really happy you know?” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun’s forehead.

“Why?”

“Because…if my Baeky didn’t ask me to do that this time! It only means Baeky loves me very, very much, right?”

“Ehh? That’s…That’s….you have taken a bath just an hour ago or something! Otherwise-!”

“Baeky…I already told lying isn’t good.” Chanyeol kissed his forehead again.

“I’m telling the truth!”

“Really? Then…” Chanyeol pouted. “You don’t love me very, very much?”

“I…”Baekhyun bit his lower lip. “I do.”

“See? Now… what is that best way to show you love me?” Chanyeol patted his lips as he made an adorable pout. Baekhyun slapped his Channie’s chest and moved away, jumping out of the bed.

“I hate you!”

“Hate is the greatest form of love, Baeky! Wait! Where are you going?” Chanyeol quickly stood up too and followed Baekhyun who headed towards the bathroom.

“I need a bath. I’m all sticky!”

“Oh…but being sticky is a memory of our night! How can you be so mean?” Chanyeol held Baekhyun from behind and the latter sighed.

“If I don’t clean myself now we won’t be able to create new memories.”

“Eeeehhhh??” Chanyeol poked Baekhyun’s face several times. “Who are you?”

“Are we going to take a bath or not?”

“We?”

“You don’t want to?” Baekhyun opened the bathrooms door and almost slammed it against Chanyeol’s face, if the latter hadn’t stop it with his own hands.

“I DO!”

Baekhyun smiled and let him in.

‘This must be my lucky day!’ Chanyeol thought as followed Baekhyun into the bathroom.

 

 

They took a long bath as they ‘helped’ each other with the soaping. A small touch here, a naughty hand there…but every time Chanyeol tried to make things a little hotter, Baekhyun slapped his hand away clamming that he wanted to stay clean for at least 30 minutes! Chanyeol pretended to be upset and got out of the tub. However, he mentally saved the ’30 minutes’ thing information.

They helped each other wiping the water away and when Chanyeol was ready, Baekhyun seemed to refuse to leave the bathroom.

“I need to put some hydrating or my skin will get awful!” Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“Women.”

“What did you say?!”

Chanyeol closed the door with the perfect timing or he would have been hit with something that he didn’t even know what. He just knew it would probably give him a headache.

Stretching his arms, he walked towards his bag to get some underwear when his feet kicked something on the floor. He looked down and found Baekhyun’s red suitcase. The suitcase…that had those fabulous gifts.  Maybe it was time to use it... If Suho Hyung gave them that, they should be polite and use it. We don’t want to see him sad do we?

Kneeling down with a smirk, he opened the suitcase and looked at the various options in front of his eyes. With more attention than before, he analyzed the various options he had. The g-strings briefs were definitely a no-no. He didn’t like to see it in anyone’s body. Too revealing! So he throw them to the bed…even thought he didn’t like he had a feeling that they could be useful.

In the end, he chose a pink, a black and a red brief, classic style. The last two were REALLY interesting in the back and Chanyeol couldn’t wait to see them on Baekhyun. Satisfied with his choices, he stood up and walked towards the bathroom again. A little fashion show would be fun…right?

“Baeky?” He knocked the door.

“Channie?” Chanyeol hid the briefs behind his back and opened the door, peeking inside.

“Do you already have underwear?”

“No. Why?” Baekhyun rubbed some body-cream on his shoulders, looking at Chanyeol.

“Well…how about trying some?” Chanyeol showed him the briefs and Baekhyun widened his eyes.

“How did you-?”

“Your suitcase…remember?”

“Oh, no no no! I won’t use those things!”

“Really?” Chanyeol looked down. “Suho Hyung had so much work choosing them. He will be really disappointed. But well…if you don’t wanna try it.” Chanyeol sighed and he was just an inch away of closing the door when Baekhyun opened it again.

“Wait!” Baekhyun cleared his throat, awkwardly. “I’ll…I’ll try…”

“Oh! Suho Hyung will be so happy!” Chanyeol handed him the briefs, grinning happily.

“Yeah, yeah…let me try them and leave.”

“Ehhh? You’re not going to show me?” Chanyeol pouted, sadly.

“I’ll show you…when I’m finished.”

“Baeky!!!” Chanyeol kissed his cheeks. “Love you!” Before his lover started complaining, Chanyeol quickly got out, closing the door behind him.

Dancing happily, he leaned down to grab black boxers from Baekhyun’s suitcase. According to Suho Hyung, Baekhyun liked to see him wearing that, right? Speaking of their Hyung, he hadn’t thanked him yet! He probably still thought they were fighting! Quickly putting his boxers on, he grab his phone and sat in the room’s sofa as he waited…”Probably the only place that is clean.”Chanyeol thought as he looked at the total mess above the bed. Without doing much, he could see visible stains on them…He chuckled. He didn’t want to be the person who had to clean that.

He looked at the bathroom’s door in front of him.

“I just hope you don’t take too long, Baeky.”

Chanyeol could feel his heart beating faster and impatiently as he imagined how those briefs would look on his Baekhyun. Meanwhile he sent a message to his awesome Hyung.

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Suho Hyung! Guess what? We’re using your gift! :D

Chanyeol didn’t have to wait for the reply.

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Ehhh? :O Really? Wait…are you guys back together? *O*

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Yes! And we’re better than ever Hyung! <3

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Oh, Thank god! You scared the hell out of me! When I last talked to Baekhyun…I thought it was the end for you both! >o<

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Sorry, Hyung. We were both acting like morons and we made you worry :(

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

It’s okay! I’m just glad everything is back to normal! :D Anyway…what are you doing with my gifts? Wait…do I wanna know? O.o

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Haha :D My Baeky is just trying some of it in the bathroom *wink*

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

OMO! How does it look? *O* Did I choose right?

 

“Channie! This is stupid!” Chanyeol heard Baekhyun shouting from the bathroom, immediately catching Chanyeol’s attention.

“What’s wrong baby?”

“This is obviously women’s briefs! And! This is way too small for me! It looks awful!”

“What? No way! Show me. I’m sure it’s not that bad.” If Baekhyun said it looked awful, he would be probably hot like hell!

“This is ridiculous!” Baekhyun opened the bathroom’s door and showed himself in front of Chanyeol’s eyes. “I have no idea why Suho Hyung chose something so stupid!”

Chanyeol grinned his teeth to avoid his chin from falling off. The briefs were really tight and hid almost nothing from his eyes. However, it didn’t look awful…it was mind blowing! The pink color matched the hickeys Baekhyun had all over his body and his blushed skin completed the painting, especially because it was shinning due to the body-cream. He looked so cute!  But in a cute way and y that you just want to rip those briefs and- Chanyeol tried his hardest to control his little friend and cleared his throat. It hasn’t passed 30 minutes yet. How could Baekhyun say it looked awful?

“Baeky, it looks so good on you!” Chanyeol as he discretely put a pillow on his lap, to hide both his boxers and his phone. He needed to take a picture of that sight. Baekhyun blushed even more and pouted, looking at the floor.

“No, it doesn’t. I look like a woman.”

“Believe, there’s nothing womanly on you. Come on, turn around let me it properly.” Embarassed, Baekhyun did as he was told and when his back were facing Chanyeol. FLASH! Chanyeol took a picture and immediately hid his camera away, when Baekhyun looked at him again. Fortunately, he turned off the sound when he started messaging Suho. Baekhyun didn’t need to know.

“Channie…this is weird.”

“Really? You don’t like it?” Baekhyun shook his head, still pouting. “Then why don’t you try the other ones? They’re prettier!”

“O-Okay…”  Looking like a tomato, Baekhyun went back to the bathroom and Chanyeol heard him sighing inside.

With a smirk, Chanyeol adjusted the pillow on his lap and looked at the photo he had just taken. His boxers immediately got hotter.

“If the others look like this one…I don’t know how I’ll be able to control myself.”

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Hyung! When we go back…remember me to buy you a dinner.

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Why? :D

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Your choices were just…daebak <3 I so want to my Baeky right now! Buh-uh! >o<

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Yey :D But why can’t you have him right now?

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

He wants to stay clean for at least 1 hour -.-

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Stay clean? What do you mean?

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Hum…let’s say our sheets we’ll have to be burned :D *wink*

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

O____O Too much information.

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

You’re the one who asked for it :D

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Forget it! Btw…I forgot to tell you in the letter! I bought some laced briefs for you too!

 

Chanyeol frowned at the message. Baekhyun could love really GOOD on those briefs but him? No way! While he prepared to reply to his Hyung, the bathroom door opened again and Baekhyun shoed another briefs: the black ones.

If the previous briefs were somehow cute… the black briefs were pretty far from that. There was nothing cute about it only hotness and iness overload. Chanyeol was really unable to control his little friend especially when Baekhyun turned around and he took a look at the back.  Of course, he had to take a picture when his lover wasn’t looking.

This brief were even smaller than the previous ones and in the front side you could see Baekhyun’s member trying to get out without success.  It was almost like as he wanted to go to Chanyeol! And the back…oh the back! The little string coming out of the bow was like an invitation! Follow me! Follow me!

He discretely looked at the time on his telephone. It has only passed 20 minutes since they finished bathing. He could do Baekhyun on that moment but he would probably complain. If he respected Baekhyun’s wishes he couldn’t complain anymore. Just 10 more minutes! It was the time for Baeky to try the last briefs….the most interesting ones. Just 10 more minutes. Chanyeol sighed. GOD! But it was so hard!

“Channie…does it look that bad?” Baekhyun asked, looking down. Yes, he was annoyed because he had to put on female briefs. Yes, he found it incredibly embarrassing. But yes, he wanted to look good on them for his Channie. He loved when Channie got all happy with the first briefs…but with this…

“Ehhh? Why are you saying that?”

“You…you’re making that face.”

“Baeky… you look even better in better, baby.”And as he said it, Chanyeol winked at his lover since he couldn’t do much more to not uncover his…little problem.  Baekhyun’s face got all red again.

“Really?”

“Of course! You look good on everything!”

“Okay…then…I’ll try the last ones…if you want of course.”

“Baeky…do you even need to ask that?”

Smiling happily for looking good, Baekhyun went back to the bathroom to try the red ones. Chanyeol looked at the time again. Just 8 more minutes. Frustrated he replied to his Hyung once again.

 

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Say what? Laced? For me? Hyung! I’m not sure if I’m suitable to wear women’s underwear.

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

No! No! The ones I bought for you are for men, you idiot! They’re in the bottom of the Baekhyun’s suitcase. You need to try it! It’s really comfortable! I’m wearing one of those right now!

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

………….Hyung. THAT is too much information! O.O

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Pff… when you try it you’ll totally change your opinion.

 

When Chanyeol opened the other message, he expected it to be from Suho but…it was from an unexpected person. Yixing.

 

From; YiXingXing

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Hey! Park Chanyeol! Would you mind stop sending messages to Suho? -.-

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: YiXingXing

Why? O.o Wait…what does that have to do with you?

 

From; YiXingXing

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Because I’m sitting next to him and I can’t stand seeing him texting to someone else anymore. So, would you stop? From now on, please don’t bother him.

 

That brought a question to Chanyeol’s mind.

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Hyung! Why is Yixing with you?

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Ehh? How do you know? Exo-M came to spend our vacations together.

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Really? How is everything?

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Well…we had some problems between Kai, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Luhan and…me and Xing. *cough* But it will be alright, ^^
Btw…we have one more week to enjoy than what was expected.

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

For real?*O* Then…can we stay here for one more week too?

 

From; Awesome Suho Hyung

To: Dorky Chanyeol

No freaking way! Even thought we don’t have an official schedule we need to work!

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Oh, come on! Don’t be mean! >o<

 No reply.

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Hyung?

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: Awesome Suho Hyung

Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!

 

From; YiXingXing

To: Dorky Chanyeol

WOULD YOU STOP MESSAGING HIM? YOU’RE REALLY ANNOYING! SHUT UP!

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: YiXingXing

Ya! Why isn’t Suho answering!?

 

From; YiXingXing

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Because I took away his phone! You guys were messing with my patience! What were you talking about anyway? Don’t you have your Baeky to take care of?

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: YiXingXing

Wow! What’s wrong with you?

 

From; YiXingXing

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Just so you know, Suho and I are together now! T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R! Understand? WE ARE LOVERS! <3 So back off!!! >O<

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: YiXingXing

WHAT? FOR REAL? CONGRATULATIONS! THAT’S A SURPRISE! :D I’m really happy for you! And…you don’t need to get jealous LayLay:D I have my Baeky <3 We were talking about him.

 

From; YiXingXing

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Thank you <3 What? Why were you talking about him?

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: YiXingXing

Because…he is trying some laced briefs that your LOVER gave us.

 

From; YiXingXing

To: Dorky Chanyeol

Laced…briefs? O.O

 

Chanyeol smirked. So Lay didn’t know about the briefs, huh? He immediately thought about a way of thanking his Hyung.

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: YiXingXing

You don’t know? Suho Hyung loves laced briefs. And you know what?

 

From; YiXingXing

To: Dorky Chanyeol

What?

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: YiXingXing

He is wearing one of those right now. :D

 

From; YiXingXing

To: Dorky Chanyeol

O_____O

 No way! You’re making fun of me! XD

 

From: Dorky Chanyeol

To: YiXingXing

Then why don’t you check? :D

 

Chanyeol waited for the reply…but it didn’t come…just like he predicted. Suho would thank him latter! Because…it was obvious how Yixing was going to check. If you know what I mean.

With a smile on his face, Chanyeol checked the time once again. Baekhyun should be almost done. However, when he noticed the time he widened the time. It has passed more than 40 minutes since they finished their bath! Where the hell was Baekhyun?

“Baeky? Is everything alright?” Chanyeol asked, worried.

“Channie…I don’t know how his works!”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know which side is the front!”

“Ehh? Show me!”

“Channie…it looks weird. It has holes in the back the way I’m wearing it!” Chanyeol’s heartbeat fastened because he knew exactly what he was talking about.

“Let me see.”

Slowly, the bathroom door was opened and Baekhyun showed up with the new briefs. It was Chanyeol’s limit.

“See?” Baekhyun showed his to Chanyeol who just threw his phone and the pillow away and stood up. “This holes in here…is this supposed to be like this? Why would someone want to have holes in the back of their underwear?” He looked at Chanyeol but missed the bulge on his pants.

“I know why…”

“Really?” Baekhyun showed his to Chanyeol again.

“Yes…” Chanyeol stepped forward; his eyes were dangerously locked on Baekhyun’s . “Do you want me to show you?”

Before he could say anything else, Chanyeol grabbed his arm and for the first time, Baekhyun noticed how his Channie was reacting to his body.

He was totally caught.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....

 

HELLO!!! :D FINALLY SUHO'S GIFT :D
This was supposed to be just one chapter but.....I'll need to write another one about it :PPPP*cough* 

In the end, Sulay won :D Sorry for those who wanted Susoo but...well....Sulay had more votes :D They'll be back on the next chapter....just like Cecil :P muahahah :D

Everyone, on the next 2 weeks I don't know how often I'll be able to upload... :( Maybe just one one for week :/ But i'll try to upload PArt 2 as soon as I can ^^ My tests/exams/whatever are starting I need to become a ner for a while >O< Sorry :( I'll miss my BaekyeoL >O<

Anyway, Thank you :D Comment, read, subscribe and vote XD :D 

Oh! and sorry if I didn't reply to Chapter 16 comments but i've been kind of busy :( I'm sorry! But I've read them allL :D

Love you, Ruca <3
 
P.S: Your story will come next, Moca-chan :D kkkkkk~~~~ and you need to start shippin Sulay okay? I know you will :D