Chapter 12 - I promise...

Let's go on a (make up?) trip?

 

 

Chanyeol woke up with the uninterrupted knocking on the door. 

‘Who the hell is it now?’ He thought, extremely annoyed. If there was something he hated, being awaked like this was one of those things.

“Baekhyun-kun! Are you there?” Chanyeol quickly opened his eyes and looked at the door. Was that Mimi-chan? “Baekhyun-kun! Is Chanyeol with you?”

“Mimi-chan?” Chanyeol replied.

“Oh! You’re there! Is Baekhyun-kun alright?”

“Just wait a minute…” Not wanting the conversation to wake up the sleeping Baekhyun on his arms, Chanyeol decided to meet her face to face. Gently and carefully he removed Baekhyun’s arms from his body and laid his head on the bed. Making sure he was still asleep, Chanyeol slowly stood up trying hard so that the bed wouldn’t make any noise and wake up.  He stepped towards the door.

“Channie…” Chanyeol froze and looked at Baekhyun. He had shrunk his body and was warming up his arms against his chest. Thankfully he was still sleeping. Smiling for his luck and at the other’s cuteness, he got to the door and opened the door, quietly, leaving it open so that he could hear if Baekhyun woke up.  He made a sign to move away further from the door. They could finally talk.

“What’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked, softly.

“I went to look for you but you weren’t in your room!”

“So?”

“So, I assumed that you were with Baekhyun-kun. We left him alone and I knew you wouldn’t rest till you knew he was alright. You even gave your number to that waiter!” Chanyeol sighed, ruffling his hair.

“Yeah, you’re right. I went to pick him up.”

“Ehh?” Mimiko widened her eyes. “Why? Is there something wrong with Baekhyun-kun?”

“He’s drunk.” She smacked his arm.

“Then why didn’t you tell me so? I would have come back later! You just can’t leave him-“

“He is sleeping. If he needs something I’ll hear him from here.” He pointed at the opened door.

“But still! You could have sent me away! Don’t tell me he was sleeping all by himself!” Chanyeol looked down at his feet, still ruffling his hair, as he smiled shyly at himself. She was right. He was sleeping with Baekhyun and he was having a really nice dream. Baekhyun’s sent and touches were still dancing on his skin and clothes. His mind was full with his Baeky. Mimi-chan looked at him. “You still love him more than anyone else don’t you?”

“Is it that obvious?” She pointed at her eyes, ironically.

“I’m not even wearing my contact lenses and I can see it!” Chanyeol looked at his feet again. She sighed, frustrated. “If you love him so much why do you insist on forgetting him? How bad would Baekhyun feel if he knew you were trying to do so?

“He is okay with it.”

“What?”

“I told him that I would forget about him. Now, we’re only dongsaeng and Hyung. He didn’t say nothing against it.”

“You !” She face palmed herself. “And here I was wondering why he would get drunk… It’s all because of that, you stupid moron!” Chanyeol blinked at her.

“What did I do? I just made him a favor! Now he can love-“ Chanyeol couldn’t possibly tell her about Cecil and Baekhyun. “He can love whoever he wants.” Mimiko looked at him, incredulous. Was he being serious, right now? Couldn’t he see that Baekhyun was head over heels in love with him? Why was acting so dumb?

She felt like she should tell Chanyeol all about Baekhyun’s feelings. But Cecil’s voice immediately echoed on her head.

“You can’t do that!” He practically shouted at her. Mimiko as watched Baekyeol’s behavior and had gotten to a very noticeable conclusion: they were both just plain dumb. They were both madly in love with each other but all they cared about was to make the other suffer and tell themselves the other didn’t love him back. Even when Baekhyun burst out those words at the stairs she knew that was a lie. All their actions were total lies. That’s why she knew she had to do something. If one of them knew about the other’s true feelings everything would be solved. She asked Cecil, on the next morning after the stairs incident, what he thought about her telling everything to Chanyeol but he have her that answer. “You can’t possibly do that!”

“Why not?”

“Because…Because Baekhyun doesn’t want Chanyeol to know it! He would die of embarrassment if Chanyeol knew about it! I know you’re very close to Chanyeol but you need to hide this from him!” Mimiko thought for a while.

“Did Baekhyun ask you to keep it as a secret?” Cecil turned his face to the opposite.

“Yes, he…he prepared a surprise to Chanyeol”

“A surprise?”

“Yes, a surprise. He doesn’t want us to do anything, okay?”

“Sure, but…when did he tell you that?”

“Oh, Hum…I stepped by Baekhyun’s room when you fell asleep after taking Chanyeol to his room.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

When Mimi-chan heard this explanation she noticed something wasn’t right on Cecil’s words. She didn’t know why he would lie to her so she bought that story. However, if Baekhyun had prepared a surprise, why was he drinking before and hadn’t tell nothing to Chanyeol yet? Something was terribly wrong in here but she had other problems in her hand right now. Frustrated, she restrained herself from telling everything to Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol-kun…” She putted her hand on his shoulder. “How do you know he loves someone else? He might still love you.” Chanyeol remembered Baekhyun drunk words but just shook his head.

“I’m sure he doesn’t. After what he told me and after his actions. I don’t believe he loves me.” He sent her a sad smile. “I don’t believe he has ever loved me.”

“Chanyeol! Why are you saying those things? Even if he doesn’t love you anymore you have to force him to! What kind of man are you?”

“I don’t want to force him to anything anymore.” Chanyeol rubbed his forehead. “I already did that too many times.” Mimiko bit her cheek and patted his shoulder. “It’s better if we both forget about each other. Not only because he loves another person but also because I don’t wanna hurt him anymore.”

“Chanyeol…if you explain why you did that, like you told me, he will forgive you.” Chanyeol shook his head.

“He won’t.”

“Chanyeol-kun!” The words were stuck on but she just couldn’t. Cecil told her not to do it so…she just stepped forwards and hugged Chanyeol’s waist. The latter immediately hugged her back.

“You know what is the hardest? Forget him.” Chanyeol sighed. “Every time I look at him I just feel like hug, kiss and tell him I loved him. I just can’t get him out of my mind. Even when I brought him to the room and told me he loved me…I know it was just because of the wine but…My heart wished it to be true so much.” Mimiko held his waist tighter more as an act of frustration than to comfort him. He was so dumb that it hurt her. “When I hugged him in my arms, when he kissed me, when he tried to take of my clothes..” She lift her eyebrow. What the hell happened in that room. “Just to see him…It’s so hard…” Chanyeol pressed his face against her shoulder. “I don’t know what to do!”

Mimiko rested her head on his shoulder. Why were things being so hard to them? When she met Cecil it was so easy for them to get together.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol started feeling a lot of discomfort on his back. It was almost like he had a worm roaming around his spine. Gosh…what was happening? There was only one person who could make him feel that uncomfortable just by staring at him but that person was sleeping. Breaking the hug, Chanyeol turned around to look at the person behind him, glaring. He widened his eyes in surprise.

 “Baekhyun Hyung…” How didn’t he hear him approaching them?

Mimiko kept her hands resting on Chanyeol’s chest and looked at the person who was getting Chanyeol’s attention all of a sudden. It was Baekhyun. Wasn’t he sleeping?  She looked at her hands and then at Baekhyun. !  Seeing them like that he would totally misunderstand the situation! His eyes were almost breaking her in two!

“Baekhyun-kun- We-“

“GET THE OFF” Baekhyun pointed at her, making her shiver with fear. “HE  IS MINE SO GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OUT OF MY CHANNIE RIGHT NOW!”

Both Chanyeol and Mimiko froze at this statement. Chanyeol because his brain just couldn’t process the information coming from Baekhyun’s mouth and Mimiko…Well, Mimiko was just scared. The angry Baekhyun she saw previously at the stairs was like a cute kitty compared to the extremely furious man standing in front of her. It was her first time seeing someone so mad because of her. Their attitude only pissed of Baekhyun even more.

“ARE YOU DEAF?” Baekhyun shouted, stepping towards Mimiko who unconsciously stepped back. “DIDN’T YOU HEAR ME? HUH? TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!” Mimiko looked at her hands and immediately cursed herself for being so slow.

“Baekhyun-kun..” She tried one more time, shaking her hands. “We weren’t-“

“SHUT UP AND JUST LEAVE!”

“Baekhyun-kun!”

“Tsch…” Baekhyun threw his hands to the air. “UNBELIEVABLE! YOU REALLY TESTING IF I’LL BEAT THAT CRAP OUT OF YOU AREN’T YOU?” Baekhyun walked towards her and pushed her. “LEAVE! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU NEXT TO CHANYEOL EVERN AGAIN! AREN’T YOU LISTENING?” Baekhyun was about to push her again when Chanyeol grabbed his shoulders and pulled him away from her.

“Hyung! What are you doing?”

“Taking the garbage out! You got a problem with that?” Baekhyun slapped his hands away.

“Hyung! Don’t speak like that! You’re still drunk I get it! But you don’t need to offend!”

“What? Drunk? I’m perfectly sober right now, okay? This is the real Byun Baekhyun!” Baekhyun looked at him fiercely and Chanyeol stepped back. He had to admit that this new Baekhyun was really, really scary.

“Baekhyun-kun, I’m sorry if-“

“YOU’RE STILL THERE!” Baekhyun turned his attention back at her. “What are you even DOING HERE?”

“I just wanted to know…i-if you were a-alright! “ She stuttered. Baekhyun chuckled sarcastically and his face got really close to hers.

“Bull !” He said too softly which only made it sound worse. “Admit it! You’re trying to steal MY CHANNIE from me! The ‘Why?’’ is what I don’t know. Do you think you love him more than I DO?” Chanyeol widened his eyes.  “YOU THINK YOU’LL BE ABLE TO MAKE HIM HAPPIER THAN I WILL? DO YOU THINK CHANYEOL WILL EVER LOVE YOU?“

“Baekhyun-kun I don’t-“ Mimiko was about to the deny it but when she saw Chanyeol looking directly at them she knew this were their only chance to get to know each other’s feelings. For the purpose, she shut her own mouth and let him talk even if what he was saying was a total nonsense.

“I AM THE ONE WHO LOVES HIM THE MOST! I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAKES HIM HAPPY! I’M THE ONLY ONE HE WILL EVER LOVE AND I WON’T ALLOW SOME…” He looked down on her. “Some low piece of meat to steal him from me! EVER! It doesn’t matter what it takes but I refuse to let go of him! He. Is. Mine! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS world! No get the hell out of here!”

“Hyung! W-what are you saying-“

“SHUT UP!” Baekhyun faced him and glared at him. “I’ll talk with you later!” Chanyeol, even more surprised just stood there, with his mouth opened. Did…did Baekhyun just shout that he loved him? He pushed Mimiko again. “I’m getting sick of you! DISAPEAR!”

Mimiko looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol one more time, trying not to smile without succeeding. Baekhyun hissed at that behavior.

“This ! You’re laughing at me! GO AWAY!” He pushed her with all his strength. “GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!” He pushed her away and she tripped on her feet for a few meters before falling on the floor with an ‘OUCH!’ That woke up Chanyeol slightly from his daze.

“Hyung, how could you-“

“It’s okay, Chanyeol-kun. I’ll take my leave now.” Mimiko replied before Baekhyun started shouting against both of them again.

“FINALLY!” She stood up as fast as she could, ignoring the pain on her , and walking away as fast as she was able to.

Chanyeol saw her leaving and he totally forgot about Baekhyun’s outburst for a second.

“Baekhyun Hyung! How could you do that? She didn’t do anything to deserve it!” Baekhyun slowly turned his body to face him. Chanyeol shivered with fear. Those eyes…why were those eyes so mad? His Hyung walked furiously towards him and grabbed his arm.

“You’re coming with me!” Pulling Chanyeol by his arm with a strength that didn’t seem to be possible to exist on his Hyung’s body, Baekhyun pulled him to the room and made sure to lock the door. He didn’t want that little to come again.

“Hyung, what are you-“ Baekhyun threw Chanyeol to the bed, who sat heavily on the sheets with a loud noise. Baekhyun crossed his arms and looked at Chanyeol.  The latter just looked at everywhere but him.

“Now you’re going to explain to ME what you were doing outside!” Chanyeol shook his head.

“We didn’t do anything! She just wanted to know how you were!”

“Really? Then why the hell was she hugging you and not me?”Chanyeol opened and closed his mouth without knowing what to say. “No, answer? I see. So you left me alone, freezing just because you wanted to be with her?”

“I needed to talk with someone!”

“Couldn’t you talk with me?”

“Hyung…”

“You don’t understand do you?” Baekhyun walked back and forth on the room, as Chanyeol followed all his steps. “I HATE to see you on someone else’s arms! I hate that woman for always having your attention! I hate her because I love you! God, damn it!” Chanyeol blinked.

“You love…me?”

“OF COURSE I DO!” Baekhyun desperately threw his arms to the air.

“What about that time when you-“

“I was bluffing! I didn’t know what to do! I was so confused! “

“Then…Cecil?”

“Cecil? Gosh! We’re just friends! I don’t even think of him as man! You know the only man I’ve ever love and that I always will it’s you!”

“Is that true?”

“Of course it is! Why do you think I got so devastated when you got mad at me?”

“Aren’t you drunk?” Chanyeol slowly stood up from bed.

“Aigoo!” Baekhyun equilibrated his body on one foot. “Do I look drunk to you?” Chanyeol approached him.

“Since you’re saying such weird things….yes.” Baekhyun frowned at him not understanding what he was talking about. Then it hit him. What has he been doing and saying? Was he totally out of his mind? That was so embarrassing! Turning his back at Chanyeol as red as a tomato he started stuttering.

“I-I didn’t m-mean to…” But Chanyeol hugged him from behind. Chanyeol hugged him tight on his arms and Baekhyun was unable to say anything else. He felt his heartbeat against his back and he suddenly got nervous.

“You have no idea how happy I am to hear those words.”

Chanyeol whispered into his ear. "Bakhyun..." The older man shivered. " Baekhyun do you love me?" Baekhyun open his mouth to deny it in embarrassment but... He didn't. Right now he just wanted Chanyeol to keep hugging him... forever. Shyly, looking down, Baekhyun nodded.  After the adrenaline was gone all this was really embarrassing. "For real?"

"Y-Yes." Chanyeol hugged even tighter. 

"I'm sorry, Baeky." Baekhyun's heart skiped a beat. Just by hearing his old name, everything felt like heaven. He leaned his head back on Chanyeol's shoulder, holding Chanyeol's arms back with his eyes closed. "I'm sorry." Chanyeol repeated once again. 

"For what?" Baekhyun replied just for the sake of the conversation because he wasn't feeling like talking at all.

"For everything. I'm sorry for hurting you."

"It's okay..."

"No, It's not. I pretended to be mad when I wasn't."

"What?" Baekhyun opened his eyes and blinked.

“I mean, at first I really was mad at you. You’ve never tell me you loved me. You’ve never kissed me by your own initiative. You would never say a kind word to me. Whenever we were around the others you would always try to hide our relationship. You only slept with me when I asked you to. You used to shout at me whenever I kissed you too much or touched you. Well, we had our moments…but I started feeling that wasn’t enough! I never felt that you really loved me, you know? And then, that night, when you ate the mushrooms and clang on to me asking me to take you…” Baekhyun blushed. “I was so happy that you were finally asking to sleep with me by your own will. But you just fell asleep! You fell asleep right before you…”

“Yes, Chanyeol…I get it.” Baekhyun said, shyly.

“Right. So I guess that was just the last drop. I got so mad at you! I thought you didn’t deserve all I did to you. That’s why I decided to make you feel the same. I wanted to make you feel how it is like to be ignored and feeling unloved. I wanted you to tell me you love me and beg me to go back to your arms.“ Chanyeol kissed his head. “But you just did nothing! All you did was to walk around like a lost puppy with that sad face. I was angry for not getting any other reaction from you than that. I wanted to piss you off to the point  you’ll just want me for yourself. Then, Suho gave us this trip.” Chanyeol stayed in silence.

“When we were on the bus… all my confidence was crushed. I didn’t know if I would be able to take my plan to the end. When you caressed my lips and your finger…”

“YOU WERE AWAKE?” Baekhyun squirmed in his arms to look at him.

“I was.”

“You saw me-?”

“Yes. Every part of it. You were on your finger as if you were kissing me.” Chanyeol stoked Baekhyun’s hair. “You have no idea how tight my pants got.” Baekhyun turned his face away once again and blushed madly. “Anyway, we got to the hotel and I gave myself a last try to make you sad. But everyone seemed to be against it! I hated myself for being week and tried harder to make you hurt. It’s not that I was mad at you. I just couldn’t stop myself from hurting you. I said the most stupid things. It was them when we met Mimiko and Cecil. Since then, everything just got out of control.”

Baekhyun swallowed loudly,

“You and Cecil got close quickly. He was always acting like he knew you from years ago. I hated him since the first moment. Once, again…I wasn’t mad at you. I was mad at him so I….ignored, left you alone…When I got back to the room that night…you have no idea how much I wanted to hug you tell you I was sorry. I wasn’t able to do anything that night at the bar because I just couldn’t stop blaming myself and worrying about you.”

“What? But Mimiko said you danced all night…with lots of people!”

“That was a lie..” Baekhyun lift one eyebrow. “I told Mimi-chan and Cecil everything about our relationship and my plan. She was just helping me.”

“I see…”

“I’m sorry Baekhyun. It only made it worse right? When you gave me that look at the baths….you just broke my heart! I wanted to finish with everything! I didn’t want to see you so sad again! Ever again! I didn’t care if you didn’t love me! I didn’t care if you never took the first step. I just didn’t want you to do such face!” Chanyeol held his Hyung’s hand. “When I held you hand, I wanted everything to just be fine. I wanted to be by your side once again.” Baekhyun held his hand back.

“Then why did you the deny it?” Chanyeol sighed.

“I panicked. I knew you didn’t like other people to know about us; I knew you were ashamed of me so I tried to do as you wanted but…I panicked! I just panicked! I was so afraid to screw up and I ended up just…” Chanyeol shook his head. “ I was going to follow you but Cecil was faster. However, I needed to apologize. But I saw you . On Cecil’s arms. I just…even now, I feel angry just by remembering. He looked like you guys were….” Baekhyun opened his mouth to talk but Chanyeol interrupted him. “I know. That isn’t enough reason to what I did to you! I’m sorry! I’m really sorry! The thought of you loving and being touched by someone else… I just-“ Baekhyun slapped his face. Chanyeol looked at him, surprised. “Baekhyun…what-“

Baekhyun slapped his chest; he slapped his arm; he kicked his legs and hit, hit and hit him with all his strength.

“YOU BASTARD!” Baekhyun shouted. Chanyeol was thrown to the bed, laying on it, and Baekhyun kneeled above him as he kept slapping and punching Chanyeol. “HOW COULD YOU THINK I WOULD EVER BE ASHAMED OF YOU? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ASSUME THINGS JUST BY YOUR OWN STUPIDITY!  WHO TOLD YOU I LIKE HIM? WHAT COULD I POSSIBLY BE DOING WITH HIM!? HATE YOU! “

“I’M SORRY BAEKHYUN!” Chanyeol sat on bed and hugged Baekhyun tightly, ignoring all the hitting and hiding his face on Baekhyun’s chest.

“I HATE YOU!”

“I’M SORRY FOR BEING AN ! I’m sorry for hurting you! I’m sorry for thinking stupid things! I’m sorry for making you cry! I’m sorry for leaving you alone! I’m sorry for being jealous! I’m sorry for denying you! I’m sorry for pretending not to love you! I’m sorry for being mad! I’m sorry for everything! I’M SORRY BAEKHYUN! I LOVE YOU! I don’t want us to be like this anymore! I’m sorry!” Chanyeol kept his eyes shut waiting for an answer or for the next slap that didn’t come. Slowly, he raised his head to look at Baekhyun….who had tears running down his cheeks. Chanyeol panicked. “Baekhyun! I’m sorry! Why are you-“

“I’M SORRY TOO, CHANNIE!” Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol’s neck tightly.

“Sorry? But you didn’t do anything…” Baekhyun lighted the hug and looked at him.

“If I had known how to express my feelings properly nothing like this would have happened! I should have told you how much I love you. How much I care for you!” Baekhyun sniffed. “I shouldn’t have tried to make you jealous. I shouldn’t have said that I had already forgotten about you. Those were all lies. I’m sorry Channie.”

“Baeky….”

“I’m sorry if I was selfish. I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you my true feelings. I’m sorry if I never asked you to sleep with me.” Baekhyun covered his eyes. “I wanted to force you to come to my bed so many times but…”

“But?”

“It’s so embarrassing! Whenever I think about kissing you, hugging you or…or even have with you I just…I get so red and nervous I get! That’s why I’m never actually able to do anything when I’m with you. I’m sorry for being like this.”

“Baeky…you don’t need to be sorry for that.” Chanyeol took Baekhyun’s hands away, gently, uncovering his eyes. “I’m the one who should have know you just were shy about those things.” Baekhyun shook his head.

“I’m the one who should have tried to change. I should have known how you felt. I’m sorry for being so stupid. I’m sorry for getting drunk. I was just so upset that you only wanted me as your Hyung. Please never call me that again!”

“Baeky…” So that’s why he was drinking.

“I’m sorry for being too close to Cecil. I’m sorry for all I’ve done. And I’m sorry…” Baekhyun looked down. “I’m sorry for calling you ‘piece of ’!” Chanyeol smiled.

“It’s okay.” Chanyeol grinned as looked at Baekhyun’s face. Since when did he became so beautiful?

“I promise to try REALLY hard to express my feeling properly! I promise I’ll ask you and force you to kiss me whenever I want to! I promise to not make you jealous! You won’t have to do all the work from now on!” Baekhyun affirmed, confidently.

“And I promise to not to hurt you ever again. I promise to not make you cry ever again. I promise to protect you. I’ll just accept you as you are. I promise to be patient. I promise…to just love you from now on.” Baekhyun sniffed one last time and caressed Chanyeol’s face, also amazed by the latter’s handsome face.

“You promise?”

“I do.” Baekhyun held him tightly as all the pain, sadness and fears from the last weeks disappeared. Chanyeol was on his arms, hugging him back; promising to love him and protect him. The happiness taking control over his body was never as big as now and the same was happening in Chanyeol’s inside. That was all Baekhyun could wish….or maybe he needed something more. He unlighted the hug and looked at Chanyeol’s face but he just couldn’t pull out the words. Chanyeol looked at him, intrigued.

“Is something wrong?”

“Hum…is it alright if I start to keep my promise…now?” Chanyeol lift one eyebrow.

“What do you mea-“ Baekhyun’s lips were gently pressed against his. Baekhyun was so embarrassed that he refused to open his eyes to look at Chanyeol’s surprised but happy face. The latter pressed his lips back and held Baekhyun’s waist with his hands. This was heaven. Baekhyun broke the kiss, shyly, letting out a soft but cute ‘pop’ noise as they lips disconnected. Chanyeol smiled brightly at him. God, Baekhyun missed that dorky smile so much.

“Channie….”

“Yes?”

“I need to ask you one more thing.”

“Whatever you want.”

“Can you… can you stop hanging out with Mimiko so much?” Chanyeol frowned.

“Why?” Baekhyun looked down and Chanyeol had his answer. “Are you jealous of her?”

“Don’t I have reasons to be?” Baekhyun pouted making Chanyeol chuckle.

“Where has this cute side of you been?”

“I’m serious, Chanyeol.” By using his full name, Chanyeol knew he was being serious.

“Okay, I’ll try…No…I will hang out with her less and spend all my time with you from now on. “ Baekhyun grinned. “But…you have to promise me something.”

“What?”

“You won’t allow Cecil to get close to you ever again.”

“I told you, there’s nothing going on between me and Cecil.” Chanyeol shook his head.

“Does that mean you won’t do it?” It was Chanyeol’s time to pout. Baekhyun nodded furiously.

“I PROMISE! I won’t be close to anyone but you! I’m only yours!” Chanyeol’s heart beat with excitement as Baekhyun blushed. He could see his Hyung trying to be true to himself and that just made him happier.

“Baeky…” Chanyeol pecked Baekhyun’s lips, making Baekhyun’s heart beat faster.

“Y-yes?”

“I love you.”

Baekhyun’s face smiled brightly. In his mind these three words echoed forever. ‘I love you. I love you’.

“I love you too, Channie.”

Both of them looked at each other as if the other was the most beautiful and enchanting person on earth. Their heart beat at the same pace. Their breathes caressing each other’s lips. Love. Love was all they were feeling. Baekhyun held Chanyeol’s face between his hands and kissed him. Not a kiss like the first time, but much meaningful and deep. Their lips slowly moved together, savoring and feeling what they have missed so much and for so long.

Their bodies fell on the small bed and Chanyeol soon reclaimed his top position. They have never shared such passionate kisses. No lust or any other feelings were involved but Love. Love was the only thing on their minds and bodies. They just wanted to love and be loved after so much pain and hate. Tongues were slowly and gently added between kisses but the only purpose of showing their love even more as they held onto each other.

They kissed and rolled on the small bed for what it seemed to be hours but they never got tired. Words of love were whispered, touches of care were shared and kisses of missing were trade. Eventually, they stopped. Baekhyun laid his head on Chanyeol’s chest as the latter caressed his hair. Baekhyun yawned.

“Are you sleepy?” Baekhyun rubbed his face against his chest as an answer. After such a tiring day, they were both obviously tired. “Do you want me to go?” Baekhyun glanced at him, scared.

“Are you serious?” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Not in a life time.” Chanyeol kissed his hair. “After today, I’ll never sleep in anywhere without you.” 

Baekhyun smiled happily and they both covered themselves with the sheets. The small bed was a bless. It was only one more reason for them to sleep tightly against each other. They hugged and kissed one last time, without wanting to stop staring their lover’s face for even a second.

“Channie…” Baekhyun called as they closed their eyes.

“Baeky?”

“I love you.”

 

TO BE CONTINUED........

 

 

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!! T____________T BAEKYEOL FINALLY!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *O* *dances* 
I'm so happy T^T *sniff* BAEKHYUN! CHANYEOL! HUH! <3

*cries a water fall* THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!! *O* YOUR VIEWS! YOU COMMENTS! OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs everyone*

Well, so that you won't think this is all over just because their finaly together again don't think they will just be okay *wink* There's still A LOT of things that need to happen til the end of this fic *wink wink* And not all of them are good :D  AND I'M SAYING NO MORE T_T*winkwinkwink* 

Kisses and hugs, RUCA :D <3 

 

PS: I'll reply to your comments as soon as I can ^^ DON'T THINK THAT I FORGOT ABOUT YOU! I READ THEM ALL! :D I just really wanted to upload this today but I don't have time to reply it now >O< 

PSS: Moca-chan :D WE should show this to YuGege XDDDDDDDD LOL xD