2

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

"I'm a better actress then I thought" said victoria and went out of the building to the car waiting.

Victoria opened the door of the car and got into the passenger seat putting her seatbelt on and then turning to look at the guy that is her boyfriend.

"Hey Vic how was your day?" asked nichkhun kissing his girlfriend's cheek, she didn't even look at him.

"It was ok, how was yours?" asked victoria with not much interest. "Are you okay?" he asked putting a hand on her face.

"I'm fine, let's just go already and tell me about your day on the way, I want to hear" she said pushing his hand away and looking out the window as the cold air hit the heated car creating fog on the window.

"O…Kay let's go" he said and started the engine and started driving down the road. All the way to the restaurant nichkhun was talking and telling victoria about his day while victoria's mind was in a different place.

'What's wrong with me, I'm not happy with my own boyfriend why?!' she looked at the fog covered window. 'Why can't I forget about the girls? Even now that I'm with my boyfriend I can't stop thinking how: Luna's voice is so beautiful, how cute sulli is, how cool our tomboy amber is and the thought that never leaves me, how y and pretty Krystal is really' victoria drew the word 'WHY' in English on the window and looked at it.

~~~~~~~~~AT THE DORM~~~~~~~~~~~

"Krys come to watch with us TV" said amber sitting on Krystal's bed, while Krystal was lying face down on her bed.

"I'm too tired for TV watch without me" said Krystal showing with her hand for amber to leave. "As you wish" said amber getting up from Krystal's bed and walking out closing the door behind her.

"Is unni having fun with her boyfriend now? I hope she is…but I hope she isn't as well" said Krystal turning on her back looking the bonk bed above her.

'Thinking now maybe it wasn't such a good idea to fall in love with victoria, all the odds are against me and her, first she has a boyfriend that means that she is taken and straight, second we are both girls again she is straight, third we are famous there is no way people will accept this' thought Krystal looking up and suddenly she felt a tear run down her cheek.

"Why…" said Krystal putting a hand on her face rubbing away the tears.

~~~~~~~~~~BACK TO VICTORIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria and nichkhun arrived to the restaurant and found their seats ordering something to eat, while they were waiting it was very quiet, nichkhun noticed that victoria wasn't with him and he understood that he needs to talk with her about their relationship.

"Victoria look, recently you were acting really weirdly like on the phone you will be all happy about meeting me and then when we meet you act like you don't care about me" said nichkhun looking victoria strait in the eye. She looked at him for a second processing what he just said and then looking down.

"It's not like I don't care about you it's just that somehow my mind is in a different place" she said looking at her hands.

"Why where is your mind when you're with me? Why can't it be here with me?" he asked playing with his napkin not knowing what to do with his girlfriend.

"I don't know why I can't be here with you, I really don't know…recently I can't stop thinking about the girls, I don't know why maybe because I'm the oldest and the leader…I hope I knew" said victoria letting him know everything that is going in her mind.

"I understand that you are worried but can you please be with me when we meet, it's really hard for me when my girlfriend acts to me as if I'm nobody" said nichkhun looking at her with hurt eyes and a little anger as well.

"It's not like that…" said victoria but nichkhun stopped her.

"Really then when was the last time you said you loved me or kissed me not only on the check, and I mean you did to me not me to you" he said looking at her, victoria didn't knew what to do or what to say.

"I…I love…you" she said, even to her it didn't sound convincing.

"You see you don't really mean that. It's really hard for me you don't even understand how it hurts to hear it" he said with a sigh shaking his head and pinching the bridge of his nose.

Victoria was sitting there feeling bad, she knew that she hurt him but somehow she felt like she hurt somebody else as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~KRYSTAL'S ROOM~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to see if she's hungry okay don't start without us" said sulli walking to the bedroom where the maknae was sleeping, she fell asleep crying.

"Krystal are you…oh you're sleeping so cute" said sulli stepping into the room and stepping closer to Krystal's bed to cover up the girl, suddenly seeing the tear strains on her face.

"Oh Krystal when will you stop crying over her" said sulli covering Krystal up and stepping out of the room.

"So? Where is she?" asked Luna.

"Oh…uhm she's sleeping" said sulli sitting down and the started dinner.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay it's lollipop2112 here sorry it toke so much time but i didn't have time and now we have a vacation for two weeks so there will be updates and i hope alot.

so comment⊂ saranghae♥