3

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

 

 
 
Jessica:" hello?, who is it?"
 
Krystal:"it's me..."
 
Jessica:" Yah! Baby sis why are you calling like an anonymous!?"
 
Krystal:" I don't know whats happening to me lately...  Can I come over tonight and live with you for couple of days?"
 
Jessica:" err sure its your house too you know "
 
-they both hanged up the phones the same time-
 
 
---------------------
Krystal was packing little things she needed without saying anything to anyone... 
"If I don't encounter her, if I see her less ..this feeling will be reduced right?, yes feelings come and go I can do this fighting !"
 
 
Amber:" Krys...where are you going so late !?
 
Sulli:"wanna talk?"
 
Luna:" whats happening in this house!?"
 
~Krystal ignored them on the way to the door~
 
~as Victoria was about to ring the belle Krystal Opened the door, both shocked with the closeness~
 
*Victoria embraced Krystal in a deep long hug*
 
Krys's toughts :" no, stop, why are you making it harder for me I don't want this!, yet I really don't want it to stop?"
 
Victoria:" aww did you misss me that much!? I missed you too... Did you eat well ?"
 
~Krystal broke the hug and went on... Got in the taxi and disappeared into the darkness~
 
--------------
Sulli:" she... Didn't eat today.... She was ah..sleeping".
 
 
Victoria:"what !!, and I'm the only one she would listen to wake up she must be starving right now it's all my fault I feel so bad right now >< "
 
"yes, you should be..." -Sulli whispered -
 
Luna:"what did you say sul? "
 
~sulli made a face expression like she doesn't know what Luna wants~
 
Amber: " and she didn't tell us anything. I wonder where she's going with that suitcase..."
 
Victoria:" you all write her messages I'll try to call her... If she doesn't appear tomorrow at the practice we'll tell the company, I feel so bad right now what if somwthing happens to her I wont be able to forgive myself"  .
 
Luna:" calm down she can take care of herself and she is not doing stupid things".
~caressed victoria's back~"
 
 
-----------------------
 
Jessica: "baby sisssssssss Missed ya! " -she ran to hug her"
 
Krystal:" ekk Jess I can't breath !"
 
Jessica:" sorry ^_^ ... So what happened? "
 
Krystal:" lets talk tomorrow I'm tired..."
 
 
 
------------------------------ 
 
-tomorrow's morning-
 
Luna:" dance practice gonna end soon..."
 
Victoria:" omg I can't bear it anymore 2 people I love with all my heart are driving apart from me!"
 
Amber:" what? Something happened with your BF?"
 
Victoria:" I think we gonna end our relationship pretty soon..anyways let's go tell the company about Krystal"
 
Sulli:" no no.. She's fine, she textes me... She went to live with her big sis for couple days :)"
 
*Amber jumps on sulli annoyed*
 
Amber:" Yah you've been talking to Krystal this whole time and didn't even tell us!?"
 
Luna:" you evil maknea."
 
~Victoria sighted  with relief ~
 
 
---------------------------
-electric nananan e e electric shock !!- (text message)
 
Sulli:" heyyyy sleepy head I know you overslept since Vic unnie wasn't there to wake you~ btw she said she might break up from Nichkhyun, isn't it great!? Come back and confess your love to her what are you waiting for !!"
 
 
Jessica:" WTF!?" ~checks the conversations~ 
 
Sulli:" where did you go we can talk ya know.."
 
Krys:" being gay is unacceptble in my "royal family" I'm gonna spend my last days as a Jung with my sis".
 
sul:" Go and confess to Victoria! She is really sad you're not here she knows it's her fault"
 
Kry:"good make her suffer I hate her!... Look what she made me write:
"In dreams, Tv, work, or just a need for a fresh air
You always seem to be there
Standing, eating, breathing or sleeping
My thoughts can't help but sinking...into you"
 
Sul:"you are in love over-heels with this woman""
 
~Jessica took the phone, came to Kry's bed and woke her gently~
 
*in fact Krystal was awake lying and thinking how her life could't get worse*
 
Little did she know... It gonna turn much worse.
 
Jess:" you know...Victoria is really pretty..."
 
~krys turned her head to her sis~ "ehhh !?"
 
~Jessica threw kry's phone to her to see the conversation with Sulli~
 
-Krystal remained silent not knowing what should she do.."
 
 
Jesssica:" is this kind of joke!? Ah!? Are you a lesbian !! Are you shameless coming here or showing your face here eh!? " -her screams became louder and lauder with each word-
 
Krystal:"I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you face to face"
 
Jessica: "Of course you should be sorry! That you were born . how can you even argh You I can't believe you are my sister why !! So disgusting" ~she walked away next to the door and grabbed the closes item To her~
 
 
~someone appeared ~ "Sica... yah be careful !! " ~ Yuri held Sica's hands stopping her intention to throw the lamp on Krystal  ~ "what are you doing?! Its your sister."
 
Sica:" she's not my sis anymore.... She is a sinful brat !! How could you fall in love with girl huh ?! Is family pride means nothing to you ? Answer mee stop crying it wont help you with anything !!"
 
-Krystal was crying really hard now so hard that she lost her strength to stand and fell on her knees -  
 
~Yuri pinned Sica to the wall *they were really close that their lips almost touched*~ 
Yuri:"Sica! Control yourself !!, feelings are something unexpectble ...you don't choose who to fall in love with! Stop moving -she pinned her to the wall stronger- what are you saying that homouals aren't human beings!? They shouldn't love too ah!?"
 
~Sica's face was extremely red, boiling from anger, she was breathing heavily and wait is there another feeling there too?"
 
 
Sica:" No, they all need to disappear".
 
Yuri:" Sica ! I'm a lesbian"
 
 
Sica:" Then I don't want to see you ever again!" ~she ran fast outside the house~
 
 
 
------------------------
Hey Its Himekoxang hope you enjoyed ~ listen our plan for this fic we gonna write the chapters in turns now me then Marria continues me... We don't know what each of us gonna write but as long as it goes with our plot haha.
 
I'm gonna ask simple question: "what is the other feeling Sica has than anger?"
 
:P ...thanks for reading&commenting you silent readers as well show yourself hoho <3