18

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

 

Chap 18 (Ending)
 
A reminder of the main drama in the last chapters:
 
"Krystal:" you have no idea what we have been trough, our family is a big when it comes to love especially gays, Our father beat the out of her when she told him she fell for you after saving your life, if you don't believe me come to my old house, you still got a key right? Just push the play button and see, I got practice now, bye."
 
-Yuri was shocked, and it took her couple of minutes to recall everything she heard, Sica's acting, everything had a reason! She drove fast to their old house, and in fact the key always were there in her wallet-  "
 
 
 
*Jessica's dramatic letter*
 
 Thats ok, hey I'm about to go back to America for few days.        You know to deal with our parents, in fact I didn't tell them anything about your girlfriend they'll have to deal with me first.
 
I want you to know how much you mean to me! I lost interest in life long ago but no matter how many times we were fighting you were and still is the only reason for me to stay alive. Thank you, take care of yourself, I'm sorry.
 
Sincerely yours,
 
Jessica Jung.
 
------------------------------------------------------------
Chap 18 ~
 
-Yuri is parking infront of a park and going toward it-
 
"Jung's old house..." -she came in and saw a red old tape on the table, she put it into the T.V and played it-
 
 
(read the half of the ending of chapter 9 again)
 
 
-Yuri's tears couldn't stop straming her face, and even after she calmed down a little the tears didn't stop flowing-
 
"Yuri why are you so dumb" she asked herself dialing Krystal's number
 
A cold "what" came out of the other line
 
Yuri: "I saw the video"
 
Krystal:"oh.."
 
Yuri:"Where is she? I need to find her I need her..." *sob*
 
Krystal: "Unnie are you crying? Victoria and I can't find her either.. She said she is going to America to see our family but I don't know when "
 
Yuri: "Oh, I see, ok, thanx talk to ya later bye"
 
Krystal: "Bye"
 
*Yuri drove her car searching for Sica everywhere*
 
 
-----------------------
 
Victoria: "who was it?" -she caressed slowly Krystal's hair-
 
Krystal:" it was Yuri..she reminded me something... Do you want to come with me to America for a couple days?"
 
Vic:" Sure! I would love to..but is there a reason?"
 
Krystal:" Jung family meetup, probobly dinner.. I want to intreduce you to them"
 
-Victoria's eyess sparkled but then the smile suddenly disappeared when she remembered how her family hates gays-
 
Victoria:" oh.. I know what you're up to.." *she kissed Krystal on the lips and started touching her*
 
Krystal:"mmmh ahh stop it I'm too tired and I can't move my body I even gave up on counting how many times we made love today after the 11th"
 
-Vic ignored her and rubbed her body against Krystal's kissing her more-
 
Vic:" But I still making you right?" -she winked-
 
Krystal:"of course you do! Please stop it I can't take it anymore I'll die..."
 
Vic:" fine fine" -she covered them with a blanket and back hugged Krystal as they drifted to sleep-
 
 -------------------------------
 
~Taecyon encountered Yuri and apologized, he said he spys her since that day, he has people to follow and keep her safe everywhere, he also told her the date sica is flying to America and gave her a ticket for a seat next to sica, He also told her he is dating nickhyun now~
 
---------------------------
-On that day... -
 
(Krytoria landed the day before in America)
 
-As Sica was in her seat, Yuri approached her slowly.-
 
 
~Yuri sited next to her but Sica faced the window~
 
yuri:" Always taking the seat next to the window huh?" ~ hearing this voice Sica snapped her face toward Yuri in shock.. With a mouth wide open~
 
yuri:" I'm sorry, I lied... I do feel toward you the way you feel about me"
 
Sica:"Yuri-ah.. Hey your eyes are red, why?" -with a worried expression and husky voice-
 
Yuri: "Why are yours?" -looking deep in her eyes-
 
~Sica smiled, leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder and fell asleep~
 
---------------------------------------------
 
-At the family dinner-
 
~as Krytoria arrives~ Nicole:" Baby Krystal look at you so grown up!"
-her parents stood up to kiss and hug her-
 
Father:" sit down come on don't be shy, who is that friend you brought?" -with a smile-
 
Krystal:"Actually thats my girlfriend father, everyone"
 
-Everyone turned to look at her with a judging expression-
 
Father:" hahaha funny as usuall come on take a sit"
 
"I'm serious" -with a death glare- *Yulsic arrives holding hands*
 
Sica:" Baby sis what are you doing here?" -krystal jumps hugging her-
 
Krystal:" You call me baby sis again!!!!" -with joyfull face-
 
Father:" get away from her Jessica, she is gay, she is not in our family anymore" -with furious eyes-
 
Sica:"But you can't decide that father, because I came here all the way from Korea just to tell you we are out of this family.. If you can even call this a family, family accepts who you are no matter what, they love you no matter what happens they are supposed to help eachother what ever happens"
 
Victoria:" They don't beat family member till he is numb and spitting blood, thats not human, even animals don't do that"
 
Krystal:" I have a new family.. They are cheering me and supporting me to date anyone I want"
 
Sica:"Do you remember Yuri, father?, we are together now. Yeah you the one who told me there no such love.. This love lasted for so many years and still exists, you think you know everything, perhaps its true, but I know better... We are out of here"
 
-She dropped the heartshape keychain that means you are a Jung inside mother's wine-
 
~Yulsic went out of the resturant~
 
Krystal:" you know this against gays thing got me and sica in a big fight it was crazy I felt like I lost her forever.. I saw that damn video how you beat her when I was 3 years old damn it father "gays not allowed to live black people are not allowed to live " and etc? Wtf?! People like you are those who should not live!"
 
-the father got out of control and threw a fist toward Krystal-
 
Mother:" No!" ~Victoria stopped him with her palm~
 
Victoria:" Thats enough, my love is and was hurt enough, I won't let you lay a finger on her, I'ts done.. We don't have anything to do with you anymore and you don't have anything with us" -she pulled Krystal to the exit-
 
~Krystal held on her keychain before throwing it to the garbage~(the family saw it)
 
 
------------------------------------------ 
 
~on airplane ~
 
Yuri:"I'm so glad it ended up like that, as long as we got each other... Nothing else matters..."
 
~everyone agreed~
 
*After 2 hours*
 
~Yuri pulled Sica's shirt up from the back and kissed her lily shaped scar gently~
 
Jessica:"Yuri what.."
 
Yuri:" I saw the video.. I'm sorry..."
 
Krytoria:" Awwwww....."
 
Sica:" Yah!!
 
Yuri:" hey you weren't supposed to see that!"
 
Krystal:" Sis I'm hungry order me food please!"
 
Sica: Why don't you ask your girlfriend to do that?"
 
Vic:" Oh I can feed her with something better Jessica..."
 
Sica: " waitresssssssss!! " -she shouted and then everyone burst out laughing-
 
 
~-*The End*-~
 
author's note : "and they lived happily ever after"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hohoho finally finished!!!! Sorry for taking too long but I had my reasons hope you enjoyed! Don't be shy and tell us your opinions it will make our day!
sThank you for sticking with us till the end for our subscribers commenters and silet readers as well, we are planning another Krytoria story feat exo so stay tuned.... Thanx a lot from Masha and HimekoxAng ;)
 
 
 
 
 
this story has 2 trailers on youtube to :
 
 
and
 
 
another HimekoXAng's krytoria and yulsic story feat taeny: