17

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

The day for the F(x) girls went bye and night came fatly. Sulli and Luna cuddled under the covers of sulli’s bed, Luna caressing Sulli’s hair, as sulli was drifting off to sleep she looked at Luna and smiled.

“Tomorrow I’m going to end this ridicules love” said sulli and fell asleep, Luna just smiled and fell asleep as well.

The next day sulli woke up very early and couldn’t fall back asleep so she got up and walked to the living room, there she heard the TV was on.

“What who left the TV on?” asked sulli not really expecting an answer but it came anyway.

“Oh Sul did the TV wake you up?” asked Krystal getting up from lying on the couch. Sulli froze in place, she knew that she needs to talk to Krystal today but it was too early, she can’t face her yet.

“Ahh no, it didn’t wake me up…so why are you up?” asked sulli standing at a distance from Krystal.

“I just didn’t feel like sleeping anymore…Victoria talks in her sleep after so I couldn’t sleep…why are standing there come sit with me” said Krystal blushing a little, then she noticed that sulli was standing away from her. Sulli stood there and then decided to sit down on the sofa with a nice distance from Krystal.

The two girls were sitting on the sofa watching TV in silence for some time until sulli turned to Krystal and toke the remote from her turning off the TV.

“What was that for, it was getting good” wined Krystal turning her body to face sulli finding the girl had a sad look on her face.

“What happened sulli? Tell me” said Krystal putting her hands on sulli’s shoulders; sulli looked at her and then hugged her.

“Krystal I was always in love with you…here I said it…wow it does feel good to let it out” said sulli, Krystal’s eyes widened and she pushed sulli away.

“W-what did you say? You love me? Why you have Luna and I’m with Victoria and I’m in love with her not you…I’m sorry” Krystal reaction was cruel at first but then when she thought about what she said she apologized.

“It’s fine you don’t need to apologize I had it coming, I was an idiot! At first I used Luna just to forget you and hurt her, not understanding that she was a really good girlfriend and that she really loved me…so now I decided to end this pointless love and start acting towards Luna the way she deserves” said sulli not looking at Krystal at the end because she started to cry and didn’t want Krystal to see it.

“Ow sulli don’t cry but you’re right, Luna deserves better treatment from you, but can you really stop loving somebody just like that?” asked Krystal pulling sulli into her arms for a hug.

“I think that I stopped loving you for some time now, when Luna and I started going out, but I still didn’t want to leave it alone because I wanted to tell you and get it over, so I staid like I was until today…and now after telling you everything it feels better suddenly” said sulli smiling to Krystal and whipping her tears away.

Like that sulli’s heart stopped aching every time she was with Krystal and started beating at a harmony with Luna.                 

      

i hoped you liked it next chap will be the last one ang it's your turn................................i'm going back to watch my show!!!!