12

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

 

Victoria and Krystal:

The girls were finished getting dressed and it was already late just as Victoria was about to call nichkhyun for more information about Jessica their manager called them out telling them that they have a show to attend to.

“But why are you telling us now? Just an hour before the show, we had plans” said Victoria, as the leader she had to know everything that was happening in the band.

“Well the band that was supposed to be there didn’t come so they asked us to come and I agreed so Pali, Pali let’s go” said the manager and all the girls got into the van and were off to the show.

    Nichkhyun:

Nichkhyun was sitting in his apartment and suddenly got a massage from Victoria saying that they won’t be coming because of the show.

“What can I do now, alone against taecyeon I can’t…Yuri! Yuri will help me” nichkhyun toke his phone and called Yuri’s number but he only got to voice mail.

“No Yuri…what can I do now…so I guess I have to face taecyeon alone” said nichkhyun. He toke his car keys and drove to taecyeon’s house, he thought maybe they didn’t leave yet he could save Jessica.

When he got to taecyeon’s house he was to late so he called taecyeon but there was no answer, he looked at his phone and then dropped his head.

“I’m so not built to be a hero” said nichkhyun going back to his car.

In Yuri’s car:

“So Yur which bar are we going to?” asked tiffany noggin Yuri’s shoulder while Yuri was driving.

“Stop that it’s annoying, we are going to the ‘ITAEWON’ club, it’s one of my favorite” said Yuri stopping at a red light and then she spotted her phone she toke it and saw she was out of battery. “Demit I have no battery” she put the useless device back in its place and drove off when the light turned green.

The group finally got to the gay club and went in finding sits, ordering some drinks and after the girls apart from Yuri, she was driving, got drunk they started dancing, two of the girls started flirting with some foreigners that were in the bar. At that time Yuri was sitting and watching her drunken friends having fun, making out with some random girls and she really wished to have someone as well. Some girls came to her but it wasn’t the same as being with Jessica.

Taecyeon’s car:

“So to which club are you taking me?” asked Jessica looking at taecyeon as he was driving, she was wearing a mini skirt with a loss blouse and some high hills.

“To ‘ITAEWON’ it will be fun” said taecyeon as he pulled next to the club, Jessica turned to him with her Ice princess glare.

“Taecyeon, you know that this is a gay club (taecyeon nodded) then why?” asked Jessica crossing her arms.

“Because this club has a lot of foreigners and you could talk with then in English, and all the guys there are gay so they won’t touch you and you could just drink and relax” said taecyeon and Jessica couldn’t say something about it so she just nodded her head and got into the club with him. They sat at one side of the club not knowing that Yuri and the other girls were just on the other side.

Taecyeon bought himself a beer while Jessica was drinking heavily, shots one after another. When taecyeon saw that she was all drunk he told her to go with him to the dance floor and have some fun. They danced until taecyeon told Jessica that he was going to sit down and on his way he picked up a cute looking guy who looked very shy, leaving Jessica dancing alone.

Jessica started dancing with a blonde girl who looked foreigner but a lot like Yuri, they danced and soddenly the girl slipped her hands around Jessica’s waist and started moving lustfully over her body, Jessica who was all drunk thought it was Yuri, and Jessica really loves Yuri so she didn’t stop the girl and like that the girl continued.

“Shall we go to the bathroom, and continue there” whispered the girl in Jessica’s ear and started pulling the drunk with even getting an answer, taecyeon who suddenly didn’t see Jessica started thinking maybe this was a bad idea, Jessica is a good girl, he wanted to get up but the boy on his lap stopped him pulling taecyeon’s attention back to him. On the other hand Jessica is a strong girl she can handle herself alone even when she is drunk, he pulled Jessica from his thought’s knowing she will be okay and back to the boy.

Yuri’s side:

Sunny and taeyeon sat next to Yuri just talking and suddenly she got up, looking at the two girls and putting her drink down.

“I’m going to the bathroom” said Yuri and they just nodded and she started walking to the bathroom and suddenly she saw Jessica in another girl’s hands, she was shocked, Jessica said she hates gays so why?

Jessica started pushing the girl off of her saying all kinds of stuff that Yuri didn’t hear because of the loud music. Yuri walked to the girls and heard the girls saying something in English.

“Let go of me whoever you are, you are not Yuri” screamed Jessica and pushed the girl back, Yuri who heard everything opened her eyes wide and opened as well.

The girl toke a hold of Jessica’s hair with full force and pulled her to the bathroom, Yuri ran to them and slapped the girl’s hand away from Jessica’s hair and then kicked her away.

“Don’t touch her, she is mine!!” screamed Yuri at that girl holding Jessica to her. Jessica looked up and saw it was Yuri and hugged her tightly calling her name with a smile, she was scared.

Yuri pulled Jessica with her to her car and when they got in Yuri drove off to a deserted part of town, to a hill were you can sit and watch over Seoul. She stopped the car and looked at Jessica.

“What’s wrong with you?! You said you hate gays and suddenly I see you in a gay club with a girl?” screamed Yuri, she was angry and she was worried for Jessica, Jessica just looked at her and then down.

“Yu…Yuri I…I think I love you” said Jessica looking at Yuri and on her face was a visible red blush. Yuri’s heart skipped a beat; she held Jessica’s face so the girl will look at her.

“Look at me and say that again” said Yuri holding Jessica’s face that felt warm. Jessica looked Yuri in the eye and then moved closer until their lips touched, they stayed like that until Yuri move closer and they starting kissing, first it was slow and then it started getting heated. After the hot kiss Jessica pulled away with an even redder face.

“I think I love you” she said and Yuri felt a smile creeping on her face.

“At last” said Yuri hugging the red girl with a smile. They stayed like that until Jessica pulled away.

“What now?” asked Jessica. “Let’s go home” said Yuri and started her car but not before giving Jessica another kiss.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here you have it i hope you liked it and you'll comment and sub :D

okay i wrote in the chapter abouth a club but i can't find a picture but it is a club

well never mind i just hope you liked it and ang it's your turn