7

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

 

Chap 7
 
It was a Sunny morning, not like yesterday. The birds sang, the flowers and leaves shone.
Krystal woke up to the sight of a blonde hot y lady, she just realized she was lying on her lap......
 
Victoria:"good morning my little sleepy head..."
 
Krystal:"goo... Goo...goodmorning -she got up fast-
 
Victoria:" Whats wrong sweetie?" -she cupped Krystal's face-
 
~Krystal couldn't move, she was hypnotized, man all those people that say when you love you feel butterflies in your tummy are dead wrong, it's like a shocker hits your whole body, your heart beating to the sound of your heavy breathing, it's like you have a fever but without a disease...~
 
Krystal:"Is this feeling is it love?"
 
Voctoria:"let's check"
 
~Victoria kissed Krystal gently...krystal didn't move...Victoria put more and more passion in every kiss she gave Krystal..she caresses her body...~
 
krystal:"No!! This is wrong" -she pushed Victoria away-
 
~Victoria keeps kissing her even without getting any response from Krystal... She won't stop insisting. her eyes are full of lust, passion, caring and love~
 
Krystal:"believe me I want this more then you ever imagine..but its wrong I can't please...."
 
~Victroia pushes her body strongly against Krystal's. She kissses her hard, so hard that Krystal can't help but apart her lips, Victoria takes the chance to get Krystal with her tongue, she also caresses Krystal's sensitive body parts making her shiver~
 
-the kiss stopped because of the need for air-
 
Victoria:"I feel like a sinner, our s, the fact I just ended relationship with another person, our gender, and that your sister and family gonna beat the hell out of us. Yet, it feels so right, feels better then what heaven would ever have to offer me"
 
Krystal:"aww this is so beauti...wait... How do you know my family won't accept thia?!
 
--------------
 
*BOOOOOOOM*
 
Krystal:" ahh where am I?!?" -she scratched her head confused-
 
(it was really dark outside, the rain just got stronger, thunders were heard endlessly, and a heavy scent of rain was sensed.)
 
Sulli:"mhmm..."
 
(Amber just got back home and made Krystal's body unknowingly fall to the floor and wake up)
 
Amber:"Yo Kris, did it hurt when you fell from heaven...
 
Krystal:" Don't even!....
 
Amber:" fine, fine... Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...-she disappeared into her room-
 
Sulli:"WHERE IS MY UNICORNNNN?!"
 
-Krystal held her laughter whispering- "it is right behind me Sull"
 
~She left the smiling girl and went to check Victoria's room. As she openes the door a the hugging Luna and Victoria are being revealed. She feels a slight hurt in her chest~
 
 
krystal:"Oh..."-She went to the kitchen- 
 
--------------------------
 
Taecyon:"Hello, Nichkhyun?"
 
Nichk:"Sup bro?"
 
Taec:" Aish this amazingly sleep loving girl...oh yeah I'm with you...are you busy?"
 
Nichk:"No why?"
 
Taec:"well, yuri is Sica's best friend and Sica is in my house now crying in her sleep, I can't wake her up...could you please go ask your friend Yuri if she knows something..."
 
Nichk:" I'm on my way..."
 
Taec:"tell her she don't have to be afraid I'll kick the hell out of the one that made her cry and I don't care who is it even if it's a 4 years old child!!"
---------
 
-knock knock- ~He knocked on the car's window~
 
Yuri:-rolled the window- "Go away..."
 
Nichk:"Yah, did you sleep here are you insane!?"
 
Yuri:"what do you want..." -her eyes were red, she either cried or didn't sleep or both-
 
Nichk:"I don't have anyone to talk to...I just broke up from my girfriend"
 
Yuri:"oh... I'm sorry..come on in spill your heart"
 
~Nichkhun was talking telling her all the details while Yuri did her best to confort him~
 
Yuri:"wow our lives ..."
 
Nichk:"What happened? "
 
Yuri:" I fought with Jessica"
 
(Oh this is really bad... Nichkhun thought to himself)
 
---------------------------------
 
~Meanwhile Sulli woke... She felt little uneasy when she didn't see any presence beside her~ 
 
-Krystal got back from the kitchen- "Hey you woke up...I made us a drink :)"
 
Sulli:"Milkey coffee my favorite thanx!! -she smiled brightly-
 
(Little did they know, Victoria was staring at them, with a little heart ache she got back to her room)
 
Krystal:" I have to tell you about what I dreamt! It felt so real..."
 
Sulli:" it's about Victoria isn't it?" -she asked a bit frustraited-
 
Krystal:"Yes"
 
---------------
Well sorry for this story not being updated fast, we have life, and we are at our last year of school and life can be complicated you can even see it in this story lol anyways hope you enjoyed...
 
 
Oh any literature students here? Did you notice Sulli's mood? Does anybody have a clue of what it means? :)