8

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

In Yuri’s car:

“So ohm…” said nichkhyun breaking the long silence between him and Yuri, Yuri looked at him and he continued.

“Do you know that Jessica is at taecyeon’s house now, she called him crying and he took her in. Do you know anything about the reason she’s crying?” asked nichkhyun looking at Yuri who turned her head away to the window.

“Yur what happened? You know that you can tell me” he said putting a hand on Yuri’s shoulder but she didn’t move.

“Yuri listen I’m not making you talk but I really want to know why my best friend is so sad, and why your best friend is hurt not only mentally but physically too” said nichkhyun and Yuri turned around with tears in her eyes.

“What? Is she hurt? When? Where? OMG what did I do” Yuri started panicking her beloved Jessica is hurt and it’s all her fault.

“So will you tell me now?” asked nichkhyun wiping a tear that fell down Yuri’s face.

“Well this is what happened…” Yuri started telling nichkhyun everything

In taecyeon’s apartment:

Jessica opened her eyes only to find taecyeon sitting next to her staring at her.

“What the hell taec move away” she said with a bitter tone to her voice.

“Morning princess what do you want for breakfast?” asked taecyeon with a smile.

“Anything is fine; I’m going to the bathroom. Can I take one of your shirts and pants?” asked Jessica looking at taecyeon he smiled again and nodded she walked to his room picked something and she was off to the shower.

After 15 minutes Jessica could smell something cooking. She got dressed and walked out of the bathroom, she still felt down about what happened with Yuri but when she came to the living room and saw taecyeon standing next to the kitchen wearing an apron that says ‘kiss the cook’ she started laughing her off, hearing Jessica laughing taecyeon turned and saw her in his oversized clouts he started laughing.

“OMO you look so funny jess” said taecyeon. “I look funny look at you wearing a pink apron” she said falling on the sofa laughing.

“Okay it’s not that funny but it’s nice to hear you laughing again” said taecyeon hugging Jessica from above.

“What are you doing, I told you already that the only person who can hug me is Yu… never mind…so what’s for breakfast?” asked Jessica suddenly changing the subject.

“Jessica… don’t worry I will kill the person who made you sad…now let’s leave this behind and eat breakfast” said taecyeon. Jessica was shocked but taecyeon didn’t see that and pulled her to the table.

At the Fx dorm:

  Victoria walked to back to her room falling on the bed that Luna was sitting there as well, she looked at Luna with sad eyes and Luna got the massage.

“What happened?” asked Luna sighing because she just woke up and she didn’t really want to see a sad Victoria.

“I think the one who Krystal likes is not me but sulli and I think sulli likes her as well. They are always together lately and sulli always touches her and stuff and…I don’t know” said Victoria palling face first on Luna’s lap.

Luna was socked and couldn’t think about anything but sulli being with Krystal and how it was so wrong for her, Victoria pulled her head up to look at Luna who didn’t say a word about the resent news. Victoria looked at her friend who was in deep shock.

“Luna are you okay?” asked Victoria waving her hand in front of Luna’s face but no respond came from the girl.

“This can’t be…it just can’t be” said Luna              

~~~~~~~~

okay now this is my update hope you liked all the drama

i'm kind of down so i wanted it to be showen in the chapter but then when i thought about taecyeon wearing an apron i had to write it

so next up is ang have fun with it

comment⊂ and saranghae♥♥