6

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

 Taecyeon came out of the bathroom after a nice shower walking with a towel around his waist to the living room to tell Jessica that she can go in. when he saw that Jessica was asleep he smiled because her face showed a relaxed expression, he walked to her and caressed her face suddenly something flashed in the corner of his eye, he looked and saw Jessica's phone in his aquarium and on the screen he saw a text that says 'I love you' he didn't see from who was this text and when he ran to take the phone out it stopped working.

"Well there goes her IPhone" he said putting the wet phone on the coffee table and then took Jessica bridal style and walked to his guest's room putting her on the bed. He sat next to her and moved the hair that fell on her face looking at her beautiful face; suddenly Jessica made a hurt expression and one tear slid down her face.

"The person who made you cry will pay" he said clenching his fists.

----

 Krystal came back to her dorm and saw the lights were off; she walked up the stairs and opened the door seeing it was unlocked, she got in and saw somebody was sitting in the living room with their back to her.

"I'm home" she said to show her presents to the person, the girl that was sitting turned to face Krystal and Krystal saw it was sulli.

"Sul why aren't you asleep it's really late" said Krystal to the cute little sleepy girl that was her best friend.

"Krys you're back, I was soooooooo worried" said sulli jumping on the maknae almost making them fall.

"I'm fine Sul I…I just had a fight with my sister and I'm kind of down" said Krystal sitting on the sofa with sulli next to her.

"What did you fight about?" asked sulli hugging her friend to her.

"Well she found out that I like victoria and started screaming at me that I'm a shame for the family" said Krystal remembering her sister's words, feeling the pain in her heart again.

"WHAT!! What do you mean a shame to the family??? It's your choice to pick who to love and not her" said sulli with anger in her voice.

"I know but…but she is still my big sister and…and…I don't know what to do. What do you think I should do Sul? I like victoria no I love her but my sister and my family won't accept it" said Krystal and the tears started again.

"Look first, don't cry because I'll cry with you, you know me! second, you shouldn't care what they think about you even if they are your family" said sulli hugging Krystal even harder to her body.

"Thanks Sul I'll think about it" said Krystal closing her eyes and in the end falling asleep with sulli on the sofa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay sorry it's so short but i really need to go so i did a fast update

i started writing this and i found a picture of taecyoon without a shirt and i really wanted to write this :P

whell never mind i hope you liked and the song i was listening to when i wrote this was 'HOPE' by H.O.T

cool song you have to listen to it

okay well bye now ang your turn :D

comment, sub & saranghaeyo ♥