15

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

 

 
 
 
~Its morning~
 
-Sulli and Luna woke up early to prepare breakfast for the girls before the are heading to practice-
 
Amber: "gooood morning fellas, wow whats with this good smell" *with shining eyes*
 
Krytoria:" good morning" -they said together as they walk hand in hand"
 
Amber:" Heyaaaa, how was the morning ?" *with a big dorky smile*
 
Luna:"Yah Amber don't be so blunt!"
 
~Krytoria blushed hard~
 
-Sulli looked away-
 
-luna clapped her hands- "ok enough with that, me and Sulli want to announce something great!"
 
"We are officially together.. Me and Luna" (Sulli interrupted)
 
All:" Wow congreatttttz congreatzzz!!, we are happy for you" -the members hugged them and all-
 
Krystal:" Sulllllliiiiii I can't believe you didn't tell me anything you little!" -as she ruffled her hair in a loving way"
 
Victoria:" Lunnna oh my god, I'm sorry for being selfish and didn't have time to hear and talk to you and all I'm really so freaken happy for you both omg!" *she jumpes holding Luna's hands*
 
Amber:" wow! I'm out of here bye, this house is too gay kekeke jk I love you so much gurlsss!!!!!!!" *pushes them into a group hug* 
 
However, Sulli's heart : "what am I doing? It hurts so muchhh I'm hurting myself to death while hurting others, poor Luna... But the way she touched my hair, I just can't concentrate, My legs are weak...I'm about to fall..."
 
 
*Luna brushed her lips with Sulli's* " what is this feeling? I feel strong suddenly, what, how can it be.. I'm affected by Luna! Am I starting to fall in love with her? I don't get what love means anymore" -tears begun streaming her face-
 
~Everyone cheers~ Luna:" Sulli are you crying?"
 
Sulli:" I'm so sorry... It just that I'm so happy!!"
 
Luna:" aww baby don't cry *she wiped the tears away and hugged Sulli*
 
Krytoria:" awwwwww"
 
Amber" Yeah well I'm out of here... Your sweeetness gonna cause me diabetes" 
 
----------
 
In practice:
 
Victoria:" ok good work everyone, take 5!" -as she went to hug Krystal-
 
~nanananan electric....~ Krystal:" sorry.." and went to talk on the side
 
Krystal:" Hello?, hi? Hello?
 
The phone: "..."
 
Krystal:" Yuri? Are you there? Omo Yuri are you crying? What happened?"
 
Yuri:" I.. I'm sorry *sniff* I just don't have anyone to talk to right now"
 
Krystal:" Yah! Spit it out I'll always listen"
 
Yuri:" Jessica came and apologized for what she did.. You know what I mean. and you know another thing? She confessed.. Her love to me.. But I said I don't have feelings for her, that broke me apart, seing her face, I wanted to revenge her but how comes my heart aches so much? I love her Krys, always did I don't know what to do.. Thank you for listening... *Sniff*
 
Krystal:" Yuri, I'm sorry but I have to tell you that you are a ."
 
Yuri:" huh?"
 
Krystal:" you have no idea what we have been trough, our family is a big when it comes to love especially gays, Our father beat the out of her when she told him she fell for you after saving your life, if you don't believe me come to my old house, you still got a key right? Just push the play button and see, I got practice now, bye."
 
-Yuri was shocked, and it took her couple of minutes to recall everything she heard, Sica's acting, everything had a reason! She drove fast to their old house, and in fact the key always were there in her wallet-  
 
Victoria:" hey someone was here, she told me to give you this, I couldn't recognize who it was because she wore a mask and a black hoodie...."
 
-Krystal opens the letter- *she shed tears as she read it*
 
Dear little baby sis,
 
I love you, please know it, even if I hurt you, I know words can cut and damage more than a blade, I'm not even asking you to forgive me I just want you to know I did wrong And I'm really sorry. 
I'm so ashamed that I can't even face you.
 
Thats why I'm writing it down. Listen deep inside me I was so proud of you having a girlfriend and standing for your love I'm so happy for you sis.
 
But on the other hand, it broke me, how can my little sister be so carefree and happy with the one she loves while I have to sucrifice and suffer because I can't. I'm in love with Yuri, But she doesn't like me back.
 
 Thats ok, hey I'm about to go back to America for few days.        You know to deal with our parents, in fact I didn't tell them anything about your girlfriend they'll have to deal with me first.
 
I want you to know how much you mean to me! I lost interest in life long ago but no matter how many times we were fighting you were and still is the only reason for me to stay alive. Thank you, take care of yourself, I'm sorry.
 
Sincerely yours,
 
Jessica Jung.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
heyo! wassup guys? to be honest I was teary when I wrote this chapter.. what do you think about it?
our story is going to end soon.. can you believe this? me neither T_T
thanks to all our subcribers commenters and viewers you really make us happy and hope you'll stay with us till the end :)
 
-HIMEKOXANG-
 
 
 
oh btw I started a new story it's a yulsic and Krytoria as well.. feat taeny please check it out :)