16

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

 

   In the middle of their practice Krystal and Victoria always hugged and kissed loving their moments together not even noticing the broken girl that was standing next to them. Finally Victoria noticed that something was off about sulli, when she asked sulli what happened sulli just answered that she is not feeling well so Victoria told her to go home.

Sulli got home falling face down on her bed nothing but pictures of the krytoria going around in her head, she her back and held her tummy because it hurt. She didn’t want to be alone at the moment so she decided to call Luna.

“L-Luna can you come home I’m so lonely and I can’t stop thinking about Krystal being with Victoria and how it hurts” said sulli with tears to the phone on the other side of the line stood Luna holding her chest from the pain of hearing her beloved crying.

“Luna…Luna are you listening?” asked sulli.

“Y-yes I’m coming wait for me okay” said Luna with a strangled voice from holding her tears and then hanged up.

Sulli was left alone again with her thoughts. ‘How can I stop thinking about this…why is it so hard leaving in the real life?’ sulli found herself thinking and without even noticing she pulled her phone up dialing a number and putting the phone to her ear.

“Hello sulli? I didn’t hear from you in ages what happened?”  a voice came from the other side of the phone and sulli already felt better.

~~~~~~~~

Luna came to the dorm with the other members going to sulli’s room finding her asleep with her phone next to her; she smiled and sat next to sulli. From the feeling of the bed moving sulli opened her eyes to see Luna.

“Luna!” screamed sulli hugging the older girl tightly; she just had a bad dream.

“I’m here, don’t worry!” sulli felt happy whenever Luna hugged her, kissed her, touched her but knew that she loved Krystal.

“Luna I’m an idiot, a real idiot. I hate myself for doing all of this to you…I’m happy with you but can’t love you why is it so hard to live in this word? Why can’t it be like in a movie, if something’s bad in the end it will be better…” she didn’t know what she was talking about but the frustration got to her so bad she was talking nonsense.

“Sulli listen life is hard but that’s life you can’t do anything about it but it’s not the end yet so you can still fix things, so don’t give up, never give up” said Luna pulling sulli’s face up to look her in her eyes, Luna then move forward and kissed her a small but passionate kiss.

“You’re right Luna tomorrow I’m going to talk with Krystal and get it over with” said sulli giving Luna a big smile.

“Good girl” said Luna smiling as well and hugged her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At krytoria’s room:

“Krystal!!!” wined Victoria cutely lying on her back on the bed with her head hanging down with her hands reaching up, she looked like a grown up baby wanting attention from her mommy.

“Yes unni what happened to my big baby?” asked Krystal with a motherly voice standing in front of Victoria’s upside down face.

“I want you” said Victoria reaching her hands to wrap around Krystal’s legs.

“B-but it’s the middle of the day!” said Krystal alarmed from Victoria’s request.

“I don’t care” said Victoria getting up and pulling Krystal on her bed with her in the end hovering above Krystal with a wild grin on her face.

“Shall we me lady” said Victoria and kissed Krystal on the lips and so it went on.

 

 

 

 

 

i hope you liked it i'm sorry it took me some time but now i have time so i'll be updating this and more of my storys if you want you may read them :)