9

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

notice the picture above is how they sat in the car when Amber still was in it~ ^-^

Hey guys heres a long update :) we are not gping to be able to update so often now because our

pre finals and final exams are coming soon =.= we'll do ourbest enjoy:

 

 

Chap 9
 
-Fx's driver drove them home after their last preformance for today-
In the car:
 
Amber:"Yo driver-shi drop me in miss A's dorm would ya please?"
Driver:"No problem bro"
Amber:"Yah I'm a girl how don't you know that yet?!?"
-everyone in the car laughs-
 
(right now Krystal fell asleep in the back next to sulli)
 
Sulli to Voctirie(who is in front):"Vic..you know..Krystal is in love with you...so...if you are not going to do anything about her.."
 
Victoria:"Then what?"
 
Sulli:"I'll steal her heart from you" -She said sharply causing Victoria to gulp-
 
~Nothing could come out of Victoria's mouth~
 
sulli:"Oh by the way..what happened to Luna?"
 
(Vic looks at Luna who is sitting by her side)
 
Victoria:"Luna? Is everything ok? You were acting weird since this morning..."
 
Luna:"hmm...Sulli?"
 
Sulli:"Yes?"
 
Luna:"Do you..perhaps Love.." -As she speaks Kryastal wakes up-
 
Luna:"Nevermind..."
 
--------------------------------------
 
At the dorm:
 
~Victtoria grabs Krystal's hand and take her to the side~
 
Victoria:"Do you want to go out for a dinner with me?"
 
Krystal:"Um...yeah sure why not..I'll tell Luna and Sulli to get ready"
 
Victoria gigles~ "No silly just you and me..A datue!!"
 
Krystal:"A date?" -her eyes filled with hope and her heart got warmer- "Sure lets go already!!"
 
-Victoria did an eye smile happy with Krystal's answer-
 
----------------------
 
Luna:" So I guess we are left alone..."
 
"Aha.." said sulli with a hint of sadness"
 
Luna:"Lets watch a movie!!! What kind do you want? Romance? Comedy? Or oh my favorite horror movie! And I'll cook for us ^^ "
 
Sulli:"I hate horror movies"
 
Luna:" But you'll have a reason to hold me closer :P...or wait do you wanna see or other kind of movies? Haha"
 
Sulli:"Yah unni you ert" -she said blushing-
 
-Luna burst out laughing-" relax it was just a joke...you are still a baby you can't watch this things I don't allow you."
 
Sulli:"WHAT!! I'm not a baby I'm grown up now!"
 
Luna:"A grown up who still plays with unicorns toys" -Luna teased-
 
-Sulli was blushing deeply, it felt nice having fun like that and talking about herself and not hearing "Victoria" all the time-
 
-----------------------------------------
 
At the restaurant: 
 
Krystal:"You drive so nice"
 
Victoria:"Oh thank you..didn't drive for long time since Oppa was always...hmm lets chancge the topic " -with innocent smile-
 
Krystal:"Why did you break up?"
 
Victoria"I started to like someone else.."
 
Krystal:"I see... Wow the waitress are so handsome :0 "
 
Victoria:"Stop I'm starting to feel jealous"-with a mocking face-
 
-Krystal smiled awkwardly looking down her plate secretly hoping this was true-
 
 ~They were laughing, having fun until..Krystal's chopsitcs fell ~
 
jessica:"Taceyeon what are you doing lets get a table already I'm hungry"
~she passed across Krytoria without even looking at them~
 
Victoria:"Hey Krys it's Sica don't you want to say hello?"
 
Krystal:"We don't speak to each other anymore"- she said with a seen pain on her face-
 
Victoria:"Ok lets go out.. I'm too full for a dessert anyways " 
 
--------------------
 
Taec:"Yah it was your sister dont' you wanna say hello or at least look at her?"
 
Sica:"She is not my sister anymore, She is a sinful brat"
 
Taec:" what rhe heck"
 
------------
 
Krystal:"can we go to my old apartment please?"
 
Vic:"Sure, where is it I'll get here the car"
 
Krystal:"No need to its across that park..."
 
-Victoria nodded- "hey..why did you fight with your sister?"
 
-Krystal stopped walking, slowly breathed in and out- "Because I fell in love with a girl"
 
Vic:"So?"
 
Krystal:"It considered a big sin in our family..I can't call myself a Jung anymore"
 
Vic:"krys..don't..cheer up come on it breaks my heart seeing you so sad!" -she shakes krystal's shoulder-
 
Vic:"I know what will cheer you up! Lets buy ice-cream :D"
 
Krystal:"No thanks..maybe next time"
 
~As they arrive infront of the house~ Victoria:" is the girl you fell for...is that me.....           -Krystal steps back scared-.... Because the 'some one else' I started to like is YOU"
 
~Victoria enters the building first and Krystals follows her with shocked expression~
 
krystal whispers:"what just happened?"
 
Vic:"what?"
 
Krystal:"I said here is the living room...I wanna watch some old videos..do you mind?"
 
Victoria:"No I would love to watch that" -with an understanding smile still amzed of all the photoes of the pretty Jung family-
 
Krystal:"Huh why is this tape red?!..lets see" -enters it to the old fashioned TV-
 
*Father:" repeat after me 3 times... "We live to make money"
Krystal&Jessica:"we live to make money" x3
 
Father:"Family loyality is most important"
 
Sisters:"To me family loyalty is most importent" x3
 
Father:"Good girls! So who wants a candy?"
 
3 years old Krys jumps:" Me me me me me me me!!"
 
Father:"ok answer this..who doesn't deserves to live in this world?"
 
Krystal:" Black people, Liers, homelesses and mostly gays.. All lesbians and homo should die they brought shame to our family's history we should never let them get closer to us"
 
Father:" and why is it right?"*
 
-Krystal paused the film with tears in her eyes-
Victoria:"aww Krys don't...it wasn't your fault you were brain washed yeah! I guess your sister too"
 
-Krystal continues the film without speaking-
 
*Krys:"It's right because father said so!"
 
Father:"Thats my girl!" -he throws the candy to krystal- "you should learn from her Jess"
 
Krystal:" YAYAYAYAYAYA CANDY" ^^
 
Jessica:"why is it not right to be gay? Do we choose who to love?"
 
Father:" What did you just say?!?! I'll pretend I didn't hear that"
 
Sica:"What if I start to like a girl suddenly? How do you decide this! You don't understand love"
 
Father:" ah! What an 9 years old teaches me about love? How dare you?!"
 
~The father pushes her face to the wall and taking a belt and a knife, he hits her 3 times and forces her to say "death to all homouals" each time she doesn't says so it becomes 3 more hits so when she says it the next time she would be hit 6 times and so on, she doesn't cry, and holds her yells and moans~
 
-after the 18th hit- Sica:" What if I told you I am in love with a girl huh? Remember the girl I saved the other day... I feel sympathy toward her more than to my parents"
 
Father:"What you little BRAT!! -he yells and hit her more 20 times stronger with each hit becomes stronger- "Fine love her, but that means I'm burning you and hanging your body outside our mansion in America then I'l take it to Japan for a sign that all gays gonna die, yes you are not a member of this family anymore if you choose that"
 
Sica:"Fin.e...-in the corner of her eye she sees Krystal, her beloved sister her eyes telling that she is the most important thing in the world for her- "Yes sir, death to all gays, I'm sorry for being rude it will never happen again"
 
Father:" Good choice.." -he hits her more 12 times- "don't move I need to stub you and it will be over" 
 
...
 
Krystal:"So you won't kiss Yuri anymore?"
 
~Jessica moved with a heart ache right when father stubbed her it made the injury to a shape of Lily~
 
~Father decided to ignore Krystal's remark by being just a kid and left~
 
Krystal to sica:"Here I won this candy for you!" -gives her the candy with an eye smile-
 
~Jessica smiles back~ "thank you..but you can eat it"
 
Krystal:"I don't like sweets"*
 
 
-~Victoria shuts out the TV~ "It's not your fault..it's not...it's brain wash" -she hugs her really tight-"Everything will be ok"
 
They were surrounded by flood of tears that came out of both of them.
 
Krystal:"She did it for me..all this time for me..she still loves Yuri Vic I know she does Yuri is our only hope to cure my sister from this scars!!" -She cries even harder-
 
------------------
 
So how did you like this chap? Now we know why Jessica is such a ... And how is Krystal for a 3 years old? Pretty mature...just shows how strict their family is...oh and most importantly everyone should now this: Why the scar is in shape of Lily? Because the meaning of "Yuri" in japanese is "Lily" :P