4

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

Krystal who was standing in the middle of the room looked as her sister walked out and slammed the door, the moment the door closed Krystal fell to the floor with tears pouring out of her eyes.

"Krys please stop crying I don't want to see you like that" said Yuri running to Krystal and hugging her so she could calm down. Krystal held onto her unni, Yuri, and cried her heart out, with her sister's words in her mind.

"Shh little Krystal Yuri-unni is her for you, I can understand your feelings dear" said Yuri with little tears in her eyes, she didn't know that the day when Jessica will just blow up will be this soon…she was just not ready yet for the ice princesses' words.

~~~~~~~~Jessica's time~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica ran out of the dorm stopping in the stairwell just in front of a mirror. She toke a good look at herself and saw that she was still all red with anger. Jessica slammed her fist in the wall next to the mirror thinking about how her own sister had brought shame on their family name and if that's not enough her best friend is a lesbian too, she slammed her fist again and felt a sharp pain and something hot going down from her knuckles.

"Damn what do I do now?" asked Jessica to nobody in specific. 'I can't go back but where can I go…' suddenly a name came in her mind. Jessica toke out her phone and dilled a number.

"Yeoboseyo, Jessica that's a surprise I thought you'll never call" a voice so familiar was heard from the other side.

"Not funny now come here take from my dorm I don't want to be here" said Jessica feeling really pissed at the man in the other line.

"Okay I'm on my way" said the voice and the line went dead. Hearing the call ending Jessica sat down on a stair and looked at her right hand that was all bloody.

In a matter of minutes a car stopped next to the building where the SNSD dorm was at and a figure of a man came out of the car. Seeing Jessica in that state wasn't something he wanted to see.

"You finally found out didn't you, come on I'll take you to our dorm" he said taking Jessica's hand and walking her to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~victoria time~~~~~~~~

'I can't stop thinking about Krystal; I'm really worried and not only that I don't know what to do about what nichkhun told me'

FLASHBACK:

"Listen victoria I'm not going to fight with you about your behavior anymore. Do as you like you have two choices: one you will stay with me and forget whoever is on your mind or two we will break up" said nichkhun looking at victoria.

"But I don't…I don't want to choose" said victoria feeling a stab in her heart.

"Do as you wish I told you what I think the choice is in your hands" he said leaving her at her dorm.

END OF FLASHBACK:

'We have to break up' thought victoria taking her phone and texting nichkhun her choice.

'Sorry…" she said with a tear. 'But I can't forget…'

  ~~~~~~~~~

okay there you go another chapter from me lollipop2112 hope it's okay

next chapter will be from ang okay :D

comment sub&saranghae ♥