10

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

When Krystal calmed down Victoria pulled her face up to look her in the eyes.

“Tell me, when did you see your father the last time?” asked Victoria brushing Krystal’s tears away.

“W…when we debuted” said Krystal rubbing her eyes that were now all red and puffy.

“And after that I didn’t talk with him or my mother at all. I can’t face them, not now at least” said Krystal pulling her legs up to her chest hugging then creating a human ball. Victoria looked at her beloved Krystal as she was shacking lightly and Victoria’s heart hurt seeing her like that so she moved closer and pulled Krystal to sit on her lap and hugged her again.

“Don’t worry I will always be with you and you know why? (Krystal shook her head to a no) well it’s because I love you Krystal Jung that’s why” said Victoria kissing Krystal’s forehead. Krystal looked at her shocked and sniffled a little.

“I love you too unni” said Krystal hugging her tightly never wanting to let her go. Krystal was finally smiling she got what she wanted, she got Victoria to be her own, and now if only she could help her sister so she could be happy just like her.

“Let’s go back Ok” said Victoria pulling Krystal to her feet. Krystal just nodded and they walked back to Victoria’s car and drove off back to the dorm.

Jessica and taecyeon:

They were at the restaurant and taecyeon couldn’t take his eyes off of Jessica still shocked from how she acted towards her sister, he was looking at her and eating and that made him eat really sloppy like and Jessica was kind of disgust by it.

“Yea! Can you eat like a human and not like a monkey really, and what are you looking at.” She snapped at him causing him to sit striaight on his chair.

“Tell me what your problem is and then I’ll stop looking at you like this” said taecyeon stabbing the piece of meat that was on his plate with his fork.

“What do you mean my problem I’m just sitting here and trying to eat my meal and it’s really hard when you are looking at me with this kind of expression” said Jessica pointing with her fork at him.

“I mean what was that with your sister just a minute ago? I can understand that you are fighting but hearing such words come out of your mouth toward your sister was a plain shock for me. How could you” said taecyeon getting up from his sit slamming his hands on the table looking at Jessica.

“Shut up everyone looking at you” said Jessica getting up as well.

“I don’t care I just what to know what happened to you, you are not yourself at all. What happened to the sweet but still ice queen that I knew? What did you do with her?” said taecyeon anger was shown on his face.

“Let’s talk about it somewhere else…waiter can we get a check and fast” said Jessica and the waiter quickly gave them the check took the money and ran away not wanting to get in the middle of the two stars fight.

They exited out of the restaurant and walked quickly to taecyeon’s car because the paparazzi were all over the place.

When they got back to taecyeon’s flat they both sat on the couch and neither broke the silent.

“Now will you tell me what happened, why you are like that and how you got hurt?” he asked breaking the quite atmosphere.

“Okay it goes like this…” and she told him everything.

In Yuri’s car:

“So that’s what happened…I didn’t know you went that way...” said nichkhyun looking at Yuri.

“What do you have a problem with that, if you want you can judge me now and stop being my friend I thought you were…” said Yuri pushing at nichkhyun but he stopped her by holding her hands and looked her in the eye.

“Calm down Yuri! I’m not going to judge you, I can never judge you okay. You are my dear friend I could never if something I’m happy that you told me because now I can help you. Listen to me Jessica will understand you in the end it takes time okay, she needs time to process it” said nichkhyun holding Yuri’s hands and then put his hands on her shoulders to show that he was here for her.

“Thank you so much nichkhyun, without you I would of just sat here all day and cry my eyes out.” Said Yuri hugging him, letting the tears run down her face.

“Okay now let’s go back, you can’t sleep here again I’m sure the girls are all worried” said nichkhyun as they drove off.

At the Fx dorm:

Victoria and Krystal walked into the dark dorm only to see a small light coming from the TV in the living room, they walked to the couch only to find Luna and sulli asleep all cuddled together.

“Aww how sweet, let’s not wake them up we’ll tell them tomorrow with amber as well.” Said Victoria pulling a blanket above the sleeping girls as Krystal shut the TV off.

“Let’s go unni…Ahh unni can I sleep with you tonight I’m…a…still kind of shacking from the…a…you know the video” said Krystal with a small blush on her face averting her gaze from Victoria’s view.

“Sure you can baby Krystal” said Victoria wrapping her arm around Krystal’s waist as they walked to Victoria’s bedroom and fell asleep.             

~~~~~~~~~~~

heyy there i'm sorry it toke so much time but i didn't have even a second to breath all this time believe me it is very hard these finalls me and ang are trying very hard so we are sooooooooo sorry :3

well i hope you liked my chapter ther next one is from ang so wait for it

http://youtu.be/GYgTJ9D4Rgg

this song is just WOW i'm in love with jaejoong