14

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

      IN SULLI’S AND LUNA’S ROOM:

Luna sat on sulli’s bed on the edge with sulli lying on the bed with her head down.

“Sul what up with you these past couple of days? Since the day Vic and Krys told us they are together you are always sulking and with your head in the clouds. It’s hard for me to see you like this” said Luna brushing her hand on sulli’s head.

“Luna can I tell you something?” asked sulli suddenly, Luna looked at her as the younger girl lay with her head on the pillow.

“Yeah you know that you can tell me everything” said Luna waiting for sulli to talk.

“I…Luna…I like Krystal…like really like her for a long time and now she’s with Victoria-unni and it’s very weird” said sulli getting up and holding her chest, she looked at Luna and Luna was a little in shock but more than that she was sad and it was shown.

“Wow actually I kind of suspected it…so now what? What will you do? You can’t be with her” asked Luna looking at sulli; sulli just hung her head down and looked at the ground.

“I don’t know but…unni can I tell you another something? (Luna nodded) well recently I felt attracted to you…I don’t know why but just felt this weird attraction to you” said sulli, Luna looked at her and then reached with her hand and pulled sulli into a kiss.

Sulli who didn’t see it coming was taken aback a little but after a second she kissed back. Sulli and Luna sat down on sulli’s bed kissing and only back for air. When they pulled back they were panting hard. Sulli looked at Luna with a blushed face not believing what just happened.

“L…Luna?” asked sulli as she watched the older of the two averting her look.

“Sulli look I’m in love with you for some time now but I didn’t know how to tell you this, and now you said that you felt attracted to me, I was very happy” said Luna holding sulli’s hand, sulli looked at her and pulled her hand away.

“I’m sorry unni but I don’t have the same feeling to you that you have to me I like Krystal to you I have only lust” said sulli looking away.

“…Well It’s fine by me…as long as I can be with you even a little It’s fine by me” said Luna sitting closer to sulli.

“Well okay then if it will make you happy I will be with you but I’m going to be thinking about Krystal, its fine right” said sulli with a sudden smile, Luna nodded her head and sulli bounced on her lap and kissed her.

“Great good night unni” said sulli with a smile and lay down on her bed with Luna cuddling her face in Luna’s chest and falling asleep.

On the other side of the door stood amber, she just came to find a sock that she lost in sulli’s room but heard everything.

‘What is going on with my band mates they all became gay suddenly…well that’s not that shocking but sulli what is wrong with you girl acting like that to Luna who just told you her feelings…this is so massed up’ thought Amber going back to her room and thinking about what she just heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

hey it's lollipop2112 here this is my update for today i hope you liked it and i'm so sorry that it's like this somehow the site dosen't work on my computer properly sorry again.