1

hard but easy- nobody will keep me away

"Krystal wake up, we have morning practice" said Luna as she tried to wake Krystal, the heavy sleeping maknae, up.

"Go away Luna, you're worse than a fly" said Krystal in her sleep, waving her hands to get the annoying lead singer away.

"Yea!! Talk with respect maknae… wake up!!!" said Luna with anger when the maknae didn't wake up.

"It's no use she's not waking up, she's talking in her sleep" said Luna to victoria who just stepped in to see what was all the noise about. She moved Luna away lightly so she could come closer to Krystal's bed.

"Krystal wake up, my sleeping maknae" said victoria and caressed Krystal's head slightly, upon hearing the gantlet voice of the leader Krystal opened her eyes to look at the beautiful being.

"Good morning unni" said Krystal with a smile when the leaders face came into view.

"Why do you always wake up when victoria-unni is here" said Luna with anger and walked out.

"Come on sleepy head we don't want to be late" said victoria helping Krystal get up from her bed.

"Okay I'll just get dressed and come to breakfast" said Krystal and went to her closet.

"What? Ho breakfast you just skipped on breakfast we need to go to the car already" said victoria fixing Krystal's bed.

"But…I'm hungry…unni" wined Krystal like a little kid. Victoria laughed from the maknae's action and throws her pillow at her.

"Ya leader-ssi you leave me hungry and throw my pillow at me…you evil…" said Krystal with a wana be scary voice.

"Hahah don't worry, maybe I'm an evil leader but not a bad friend" said victoria fixing Krystal's hair. "I'll make you something okay, so get dressed" said victoria pinching Krystal's nose and walking out.

Krystal blushed and tooke a couple of clothes to get dressed. 'When I feel for unni I know it was a good thing because she is a good person; she is smart, funny, cute, hot (like dah) and that's way I like unni but not like as a friend but like, like her do you understand' Krystal got dressed and then ran down to the car, that was waiting only for her, when she got into the car the car drove off to the SM building.

"Krystal here you go, I made you a sandwich" said victoria as she handed a sandwich wrapped in a towel to Krystal who tooke it with a smile.

"Thank you unni" said Krystal hugging her favorite unni (if you didn't get it before) and started eating her sandwich with delight.

With no time they were at the SM building, in the practice room learning a new dance. They have a huge mirror that covers one wall in the practice room and every move that one of the girls did was seen in the mirror, Krystal who didn't have a good view of victoria in the dance so she used the mirror as a way to look at victoria. Every move victoria did was like angels move for Krystal, the way her body moved perfectly with the music, the way her face expressions looked so y to Krystal's eyes. She looked like a y dancing god to Krystal.

After hours a pun hour of practicing they were finally done for the day and could go to the showers, but before the shower victoria got a phone call.

"Yeoboseyo…oh nichkhun honey… yeah just finished…you will yay give me 30 minutes and I'll be down…okay bye love you" she said into her phone with a smile jumping a little hugging her phone and then jumping with a hug to the closest member who was amber.

"What happened unni, what did nichkhun want?" asked amber who was still being hugged by the happy leader.

"Nichkhun is taking me on a date in a couple of minutes from here so I need to get dressed and showered quickly" she said leaving the rapper and running to the shower and after the shower she ran around the room getting ready for her date.

Seeing her unni this happy always made Krystal smile but this time she felt so bad because victoria was going on a date with her boyfriend AGAIN and that made her really jealous and angry and sad.

"Okay I'm done, I'll be going now so bye" she said waving at the girls and running out of the building.

"I'm a better actress then I thought" said victoria and went out of the building to the car waiting.   

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 hey this is lollipop2112 and this is it for the first chapter what do you think tell me in a comment

comment, sub& i love you ♥