Secret Discovered

Long-Lasting Love??

**PREVIOUS**
"I heard that Aaron and Hebe broke up yesterday. It looks like they're not together anymore."

"Really? That's amazing how his longest record is STILL going to be with..."

"Mini. Xiao Jie, do you two have anything to share with the class? "FanJie said looking suspiciously at them.

"NO FanJia." Mini and Xiao Jie chorused.

"Wang Zi, what's with them two? " Gui whispered.

"I don't know. We'll talk to tham later." Wang Zi said as his attention was with FanJie with her lesson.

The rest of the time was boring as how FanJie was talking about how they should pay attention in class and all the other stuff in the school's assembly. The bell rang for lunch break, but FanJie told them to stay back for another 10 to 15 minutes.

"FanJie, can we please go to lunch? My girls are waiting for my arrival. " Aaron irritatedly asked.

"Sorry, Mr.NOT-AT-ALL-HOTTIE. 'YOUR' girls can wair. FanJie is probably going to talk about the project." Gui said chuckling.

"Gui, you're right. Tomorrow we are going to New York in the US to..." FanJie got cut off by Gui.

"NO!!! I'm not going to New York. I'm not going." Gui ran out the door with tears in her eyes.

"GUI!!" All the girls except for Hebe ran after Gui. Wang Zi and Xiao Jie ran after Gui with them.

Aaron POV

What's up with her?
Oh well..
I heard the girls in the US are HOT!
*drools*

End of POV

While Aaron was drooling over girls, Gui was still terrified. She didn't want to go to the US. It would bring back the memories of them. every single one of them. Wang Zi saw someone sitting on a swing. It was Gui. He ran over to her and hugged her. Gui cried in his arms. She didn't want to let go.

"Gui, are you ok? What happened? FanJie just said we would go to the US, then you freaked out." Gui's hair.

"It's a long story. Wang Zi, I want to go home. Can you tell FanJie for me?" Gui said as Wang Zi pulled out his phone and broke the hug.

"Hello, Xiao Jie? I found Gui. Tell FanJie that we will be out.Kay, bye."

"What are you doing? You can go back to school. You don't have to come with me."

"I thought you would need company." Brightly smiling to Gui which melted her heart.

GUI POV

His smile is so warm.
GUI!! Wake up! You don't like him.
He's your friend.

END of POV

WANG ZI POV

Gui, only if you know how I feel.
My life would be perfect with you around.
Even though you won't like me as someone more important than a brother,
I'll want you to be happy with who you're with.

END of POV

Gui and Wang Zi went to Gui's house. She didn't live with her parents because she wanted to know what freedom feel like. They went to her room and Gui layed down in her bed. Wang Zi layed down next to her and hugged her. They slept together when they were young so it wasn't awkward for them. Gui was laying in Wang Zi's arm and a while later she fell asleep. Wang Zi was staring at her observing her every looks.

WANG ZI POV

"Your face looks like an angel. Why can't anyone notice that? I thought that you were like a sister to me but after a period of time you started to turn more beautiful.Your eyes big as cute panda eyes.Gui, do you know how long I have liked you? 13 years. I've waited 13 years. this year, I'll confess. Even if you reject me, I hope I can be in your life forever." Wang Zi said admiring her face.

END of POV

Wang Zi slowly fell asleep. Gui was half awake and heard everything he said. She was touched and now she knew that he had the same feelings. She will confess tomorrow. She wants to see his reaction. Gui slowly closed her eyes and soon fell asleep in Wang Zi's arm. They both happily slept but was disturbed by the chaotic noises downstairs. They went to the livingroom to find a mess. They were here. To bring her back. To live with them till she graduated.