Suprised Much??

Long-Lasting Love??

Gui woke up wondering what would happen today. She always wanted to find out how the first day of school would be like. Gui almost forgot that the "PLAYER" was always in her class for some reason even though he IS her friend. Gui got dressed and left her house seeing one of her best friend waiting for her outside."Good morning!Let's go!"said Gui walking to the car.

"What do we have here? Gui, are you alright? You know today is the first day of school, but not the first day of knowing who is in your class. If you know what I mean? "Mini said as she gets in the car with Gui.

"I know, but at least we don't have anything to do with him.Oh yeah, where is Ya Tou?"

"She's riding with the other girls. I wanted to talk with you privately so i told them to go to school first." Mini said shyly.

"So, who are we going to talk about?Oh wait, I know! Xiao Jie(B)!"

"SHHH!!!Keep it down. I don't want anyone...and I mean ANYONE to hear about this.

"Mini said covering Gui's mouth. "Alright, we're here. I'm not going to do anything to you, but to HIM, I will."

"You mean?"Mini said as she slowly got off the car.

"MUAHAHAHAHA.Mini, wait!"

Gui ran to find Mini around the school. Only to find her in the office with both of their schedule. "AW! I have every class with you."Mini said sadly walking out the office.

"What's so bad with being in the sa... "Gui stopped as HE came up to them.

"Gui, seems as if I'm in the same class as you."

"Aaron, we all know you are the most HOT boy in school. There's something I don't get. That is HOW they do think you're the HOTTEST boy in school." Gui said with a conquering smile.

"YOU!!"Aaron said angrily pointing at Gui.

"Gui, come on we're going to be late.Bye, Aaron!!"Dragging a laughing Gui to class, Mini couldn't shut Gui's mouth.

They both stopped at class 207. Class 207 was well known to be the most exciting class in the whole school."Ready, Mini?...Mini?"Gui turns around finding Mini staring at Xiao Jie(B), who was walking to class 207 with Wang Zi, her best friend.

"WANG ZI!!!"

"Oh, hey sweetie. We're in the same class again, huh?"Wang Zi said not suprised at all.

" Don't call me that. You know people will think that I, Wu Ying Jie, am going out with you, Qiu Sheng Yi. There is another thing that isn't suprising this year."

"What?Aaron is in the same class again?" Xiao Jie(B) said SHOCKED to see Aaron with Hebe,"Well, for the bad news he and Hebe have been together for 3 weeks, and they are in the same class as us. That is his longest record yet on his dating records."

"I HEARD THAT XIAO JIE(B)!!" said Aaron in the middle of a girl crowd.

"Let's go in before Ms.FanFan come in."Mini said walking in the class with Gui.

"OK class, as you kow I am Ms. FanFan but you can call me FanJie or Fan Lao Shi(teacher).Today we will get ready for the project tomorrow."

"FanJie, why do we have a project on the 2nd day of school? "Hebe asked with an annoying tone.

Everyone knew Aaron already broke up with Hebe just yesterday thats why she was annoyed as to how everyone talked about her the whole morning. Only Wang Zi and Xiao Jie(B) didn't know because they were in Australia the whole summer.

"PSST!Xiao Jie(B)!"

"What do you want, Mini?"

"I heard that Aaron and Hebe broke up yesterday. It looks like they're not together anymore."

" Really?Thats amazing how his longest record is STILL going to be with..."

"Mini. Xiao Jie, do you have anything to share with the class? "FanJie said looking suspiciously at them.

"NO FanJie"Mini and Xiao Jie chorused.

"Wang Zi, What's with them two? "Gui whispered.

"I don't know. We'll talk to them later." Wang Zi said as his attention was with Fan Jie with her lesson.

The rest of the time was boring as how FanJie was talking about how they should pay attention in class and all the other stuff in the school's first assembly. The bell rang for lunch break, but FanJie told them to stay back for another 10 to 15 minutes.

"FanJie, can we please go to lunch? My girls are waiting for my arrival." Aaron irritatedly asked.

"Sorry, Mr. NOT-AT-ALL-HOTTIE.'YOUR' girls can wait. FanJie is probably going to talk about the project." Gui said chuckling.

"Gui, you're right. Tomorrow we are going to New York in the US to..."FanJie got cut off by --