First Day

Long-Lasting Love??

**PREVIOUS**

"Xiao Xun, want to come to my house today? I got the papers you wanted." Wang Zi said making sure Gui heard him. Gui wasn't listening since she was too engrossed in her conversation with Wei Yu.

"OK. Besides, I got nothing to do than find info for my sister's project."replied Xiao Xun,"Gui, Sorry I can't go shopping with you today. I'm going with Wang Zi to get some papers. I'll go shopping with you tomorrow if you like."Xiao Xun stated as she turns to Gui.

"It's alright. I...I'm hanging out with Wei Yu and Aaron. And You don't have to, tomorrow I got A LOT of junk stuff to do."Gui said glaring at Aaron, who just came to class.

"What are you looking at me like that for? You have Wei Yu to help you while I just sit and relax."Aaron said sitting down laughing.

"Gui, tonight do you want to do it again? Aaron, you can join us too."Wei Yu said looking at Aaron.

"Sure. Same thing today as yesterday. No girls." Aaron said before Blackie came in with 9 children.

"Uh..Blackie, what are the little kids doing here for? They're not your kids right?" Ao Quan asked.

"Unfortunately, they're not mine. They're for our project. Our project is based on parenting just in case some of you will get married later and have kids. I'm choosing the partners and we will have a trip not far but you still have to pack your luggage and come here at 8 tonight."

"Luckily I've already packed mine this morning.Well I didn't pack it myself though. Wei Yu did." Gui said thinking about that morning.

"Why did he pack your luggage for? And why was he at your house early in the morning? You're not moving are you? You too didn't..." Ya Tou said getting ready to break down from the bad news.

"No, silly. I...I'm bunking with some people this year and next year, I'm going back to my parents. We didn't do anything. Well...we did what we used to do. I'm still going to school though."

"Uhh... HEHE...We kind of...uhh...got together?" Wei Yu said hesitantly.

"YOU WHAT?! Gui, why didn't you tell us? When and how did you guys get together?" Xiao Xun, Mini and Ya Tou yelled.

"Girls, let's settle this private matters later. our project is going on for 2 weeks. I'll be assigning partners.

Wang Zi and Xiao Xun.
Ya Tou and Ah Wei.
Mini and Xiao Jie.
Hebe and Calvin.
Wen Zi and Wei Yu.
Jiro and Selina.
Chun and Ella.
Gui and Aaron.
And last but not least, Xiao Man and Ah Ben.

"WHAT?! Blackie, I can't be partners with Aaron." Gui stated.

"Same here. She doesn't have a body, the looks and etc. And I'll get a disease from it."Aaron said looking out the window.

"EH! What's that suppose to mean?Wei Yu can tell you that I do have a body...Whoops" Gui accidently blurted out.

"WHAT!?"Everyone except Wei Yu and Aaron shouted.

"UH...BYE!"Running out the class, Wei Yu runs after her.

"That was unexpected." Aaron said texting one of his girls.

Aaron was to busy texting to notice Wang Zi glaring at him. After class ended Aaron texted Gui.

"Piggie, get home right now and get cleaning. You are so slow, you know that?
Hottie <3"

 

"Whatever. I'm home already. You're the one that's slow, mister. Ghostie <33"

Aaron got home to see Wei Yu ontop of Gui."Piggie, are you done yet?" Aaron said getting Wei Yu and Gui back to Earth.

AARON POV

What are they doing?
Getting all over each other when I'm not here?
Well that's going to be over after today.
Piggie, Don't think that I will let you go with slacking behind.
HA and she's blushing.

END of POV

"Gui, Clean the bathroom, make dinner, run my errands, wash the dishes, buy groceries, and do the laundry. Wei Yu, you can unpack Gui's bag while she's at that." Aaron commanded as he sits on the couch being a couch potato. While Aaron was busy watching TV. Wei Yu and Gui walked upstairs.

"That hurts you know!" Gui said rubbing her cheeks.

"Eh. You were the one who started it. Getting revenge on me because you blurted out...nothing."Wei Yu said unpacking her bag.

"Aw... I'm sorry. Does it hurt?I'll go get you a drink."Taking a step he hugs her from behind.

GUI POV

No...
why is this so familiar?
I don't like him anymore.
I like Wei Yu.
Gui, get with it.

END of POV

"Gui, are you alright? Do you need to rest?" Wei Yu asking concerned.

"No, I'm alright. After dinner I want to take a walk. You don't need to accompany me. I want some time alone." Gui said before she left to get Wei Yu a drink.

Gui went to do everything obediently, while Aaron was thinking something must have happened during dinner.

"Excuse me. Aaron, I'll do the dishes when I get back." Leaving a dumbfounded Aaron and a worried Wei Yu, Gui opens the door and leaves.

Aaron and Wei Yu finished their dinner, and went to bed. Aaron was still awake to here something downstairs. He got up and went downstairs to see Gui sitting in the living room crying.

"Gui, what's wrong?" Aaron whispered sitting down next to her.

"Nothing. Aren't you going to sleep? It's late." Gui said hurrying to wipe her tears.

AARON POV

Why is she crying?
what happened?
Why do I feel this way again?
Like last time it was with Wang Zi.
Who is it this time?

END of POV

"Gui, are you going to be alright?"

"Yeah. You should sleep. I'll go to sleep later.Night."Gui said laying back on the couch.

"Night."

Aaron went back upstairs and to his room. He never felt this way ever since that happened with Wang Zi. Every time he breaks up with a girl, they cry and he feels the same way.With Gui it was way worse. He didn't want to think about, so he closed his eyes and pictures of Gui would pop up. He went downstairs to see Gui asleep. He sat next to her and let her lay on his shoulders. He observed her images and soon fell deep asleep thinking about Gui.

The next day, Wei Yu woke up and went downstairs. He smelled something delicious. He went to the kitchen to see Gui up already. Wei Yu snuck up behind Gui and gave her a hug.

"Morning. What's for breakfast?"Wei Yu said.

"Eggs and bacon. Can you wake Aaro...I mean "master" up for me? I need to set the table."Gui said turning around to kiss Wei Yu.

"Who are you guys?"