BENNY!

Long-Lasting Love??

::PREVIOUS::

Aaron went back upstairs and to his room. He never felt this way ever since that happened with Wang Zi. Every time he breaks up with a girl, they cry and he feels the same way.With Gui it was way worse. He didn't want to think about, so he closed his eyes and pictures of Gui would pop up. He went downstairs to see Gui asleep. He sat next to her and let her lay on his shoulders. He observed her images and soon fell deep asleep thinking about Gui.

The next day, Wei Yu woke up and went downstairs. He smelled something delicious. He went to the kitchen to see Gui up already. Wei Yu snuck up behind Gui and gave her a hug.

"Morning. What's for breakfast?"Wei Yu said.

"Eggs and bacon. Can you wake Aaro...I mean "master" up for me? I need to set the table."Gui said turning around to kiss Wei Yu.

"Who are you guys?"

"We should be asking you that." Wei Yu answered.

"I'm Wen Zi. Aaron called me last night to talk and I slept over. You are?" She replied.

"I'm Wei Yu and this is my girlfriend, Gui Gui. She works here and I bunk here."

"Oh. So...What's for breakfast?"Wen Zi asked looking at Gui.

Gui smiled, "Eggs and bacon. You can have my serving. I'll make another serving for me later."

"I'll go get Aaron then. Enjoy the breakfast, Wen Zi." Wei Yu said leaving Gui and Wen Zi awkwardly standing in the kitchen.

WEN ZI POV

WOW!
He is cute.
but he already have a girlfriend.

END of POV

"Wen Zi? Are you alright?" Gui asked examining her.

"Oh... I'm fine.Looks delicious. I'll try it."Sitting down she tried it,"Delicious! What did you add? It doesn't taste like the regular ones."

"Thanks.I put in a pinch of salt and pepper and took most of the oil out."Gui said cooking her bacon.

"Yeah and what else did you put in it? poison?" Aaron said walking to the table.

"Practically yeah for you. I got the deadly one and it's in my room right now."Gui said sarcastically.

"Gui, hurry up we're going to be late." Wei Yu said finishing up.

"Alright. Done! Let me go change." Gui said running upstairs.

Gui, Wei Yu and Wen Zi left Aaron at home. He said he'll be there later. When they got to class Wen Zi went to the front of class where Blackie was.

"Alright class, this is Wen Zi. She will be joining us for class. Wen Zi, do you have anything to share with us? " Blackie asked.

"I'm Wen Zi and I just moved from America a week ago. Hope I can be friends with everyone."

"OK Wen Zi. You can go sit in front of Gui. Gui, Raise your hand please."Blackie instructed.

Gui raised her hand and Wen Zi sat between Aaron and Wei Yu.

::Seating chart::
Wang Zi~Ya Tou~Ah Wei~Xiao Xun
Xiao Man~Wei Yu~Wen Zi~Aaron
Mini~Ao Quan~Gui Gui~Da Ya
Xiao Jie~____~____~____

Class then began very boringly until...

"OMG!!! BENNY IS COMING TO OUR SCHOOL!!!" Da Ya screamed.

"Whose Benny?" Gui asked.

"His name is really Weng Rui Di but everyone calls him Benny." Mini said.

"Weng...Rui...Di?"Gui said before she ran out of class passing Aaron by.

"GUI!!"Wei Yu shouted and ran after her.

Gui ran to the airport seeing reporters and a lot of fans. She heard screaming and ran to the center of the crowd. There he was Weng Rui Di.

"WENG RUI DI!!!Why didn't you tell me you were coming!?"She shouted getting everyone's attention.

"Wu Ying Jie?!" he said hugging her.

"Let's save all this reunion and get in the car." His manager said pushing them to the car.

Wei Yu caught up and left with Gui and Benny. His manager pushed them in the car and the car started moving.

"Long time no see. How's aunty and uncle?" Benny asked.

"I don't know. They're in the US. Why are you here?" Gui asked

"I'm going to school here and living a normal life for a while. I'm on a break for 2 years. I started when I left when we were 5." He said remembering the old days,"this is...?"

"You don't remember Wei Yu? The clumsy one?" She said.

"Oh...You mean....Loopy? Hey Loopy, long time no see. I guess I should call you Wei Yu now." He said chuckling.

"It's not funny. And you missed something very surprising. Gui and I are going out." Wei Yu said holding her hands.

"REALLY!? That's unexpected. Congrats now you got your wish. And you can call me Ah Ben. Benny sounds a bit childish." Benny said.

"When did you grow up?" Gui said teasingly.

"Gui, do you think Blackie will be alright with us leaving?" Wei Yu asked.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"ACHOO!!!!Now whose talking about me?" Blackie said getting ready to give out detentions.

"Probably the two who just left without a reason. Are you going to give them a detention? They're probably talking about how you were really joking about getting married with FanJie." Aaron said texting someone.

"YOU!!!Aaron, you're getting a detention and Gui can get one too for running like that. Wei Yu was just concerned about his 'girlfriend' so I'll forgive him this time." Blackie said writing their names down.

"Great. I'll tell her." Aaron texting to Gui.

"Piggie, you are getting a detention for leaving class and talking about Blackie. Good luck staying there with me. :)
Hottie <3"

"Great. And Master, check your lunch before you eat it. I add a little something special for you.
Ghostie <33"

Class went on then ended at 2:20. Aaron ran out and got in his car and drove quickly away.Knowing when his detention was, he wanted a girl right now. He knew he had about an hour till detention.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Who was that?" Ah Ben asked clueless.

"Aaron. I have a detention for leaving in the middle of class. Wei Yu, Blackie probably let you go. Now I have some time with Aaron. That's so wonderful..."Gui said sarcastically.

On the way to the hotel, a silver Porsche drove swiftly by causing the car to go on a sudden stop. Gui flew on Wei Yu while Ah Ben flew on his manager causing an awkward moment.

"Oh sorry."Ah Ben said getting off.

"It's alright." his manager said.

Later they drove to school dropping off Gui for her detention. Gui said bye to them and started walking to detention.

"Gui, you're here. Take a seat." The teacher said before she left.

Gui waited and waited for 20 minutes and still no sign of Aaron. She started to be concern.

GUI POV

Where is he?
Why am I worried?
Oh yeah He's my friend.
But why do I feel like I 
want to be more than friends?

END of POV

Aaron came in half undressed with lipstick marks all over. Gui knew he would be doing it almost everyday. She took out a book and started reading. She couldn't concentrate while Aaron was half undressed and staring at her.

"What are you thinking? Are you falling for me?" Aaron asked as Gui looks at him.

"NO WAY! And I'm thinking about... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!"

"K. When we get home clean my room for me. I didn't have time to clean up cause I knew I was going to be late."

Gui was disgusted listening to him talking about it. She wanted to know what this strange feeling was so she stood up and walked over to Aaron. She put her face inches away from his and she heard her heart beating unusually. She stood straight up and sat back down reading.

"What was that?" Aaron said confused as she was.

"Nothing."

Minutes later detention was over and they walked out.

"I'll drive you." said Aaron walking to the driver's seat.

"Thanks...but no thanks Someone's picking me up."Gui said backing away.

"Suit yourself."Driving away another car pulled up.

"Hey Gui!"

"Why are you here?"

"To pick you up, of course.Get in."he got out and pulled Gui to the passenger's seat and drove away.