Problem

Long-Lasting Love??

::PREVIOUS::

"I never loved you. Don't you remember what I told you last night?" Gui said with tears that refused to hold back.

"Gui, stop lying to yourself. Your tears answers everything. I knew you since little. You don't know how to fake cry."

"I..." Gui turned around and ran out to the other side of the street. But everything that has happened had been forgotten by a little accident...

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...

GUI POV

Where am I?
.
.
.
Most importantly...
Who am I?

I woke up in a white room. I looked to my right and saw someone on the bed. I looked to my left and saw a girl asleep. I tried to sit up but it gave me a lot of pain. Mostly in my head. The girl woke up and gave me a weird face. She ran out the room. I slowly tried to walk to the person on the bed and saw an angel's face. His face... I think I've seen him somewhere. The girl came back with a doctor and a boy. "Gui, are you alright? I was scared to death. I thought Aaron would be able to save you, but unfortunately he came with you." the boy said.

I was think real hard but nothing came to me. "May I ask who are you guys and who is this Aaron?"

I wanted to know where Wei Yu was. "Gui, you don't remember? I'm Jiro." the boy said.

"Jiro, I think she lost her memories." the girl said before she turned to me, " Hi! You don't know me but I'm Jiro's friend, Rainie."

The girl, Rainie, is pretty but the boy seems...kind of familiar.

"Jiro, do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar."

The doctor inspected me and Rainie and Jiro came with him. After they left the boy in the bed woke up. He looked at me and asked, "Gui, are you alright?"

"Do I know you?" when I answered he looked at me.

"I'm Aaron. Your... Your boyfriend." he lied.

I have a boyfriend? I probably did lose my memories. I'll just try to like him. "Oh... Why am I here?"

"You don't remember? We got in an accident. Um... You were driving and dropped your... coffee and... it spilled on you and you... freaked out and crashed into... a tree."

I don't know if I should trust him but he IS my boyfriend so I should trust him. "Why wasn't it you who was driving?"

"Uh...It...it was my present to you and you... wouldn't let me drive it cause... you wanted it to be driven by you alone and no one else... including me mostly cause it was from me."

"Oh... When we get discharged from the hospital, you got to tell me where my house is." I said.

It was awkward for me not to know where I lived. Aaron was laughing quietly but I could still hear him. "Wei! It's not funny! I don't even know what I was thinking to be going out with you in the first place. Hmmp!!" I said laying down in the bed and pulling the covers over me.

I heard footsteps and thought it was Jiro and Rainie so I took the covers off. But then I found out it was Aaron. He... He was kissing me. For some odd reason, I didn't want to pull away. I started to close my eyes and I kissed him back.

END of POV.

Aaron was surprised that Gui would kiss him. He also closed his eyes and turned the ordinary kiss to a passionate kiss. "Ahem..."

Gui and Aaron pulled away. Gui started to have a headache. But the headache was a part of her memories coming back to her.

♂FLASHBACK♀

"Hehe... I know you told me. It's alright." Gui turned around to leave but Jiro grabbed her hand.

This made Gui shocked. Jiro inched closer and closer until the space between them was no more. "Ahem..."

♀END of FLASHBACK♂

"Jiro, you...I just had something. I was kissing..." Gui said pointing to Jiro.

Rainie saw and heard. She loved Jiro, but she don't want to confess yet or it'll make their friendship awkward. She went in the room as if she heard nothing. "Um... I have good news and bad news. Gui, which one do you want to hear first?"

"Bad news. I want the good news to recover the pain of the bad." Gui said as Aaron knew she would always want the bad news first.

"Well... The bad news is that you lost your memories. The doctor thinks you would forget it forever but it would be a miracle if you did." after she said that Aaron knew he would have a chance to have happy memories with her.

"The good news is you can be discharged today and you lucky didn't fall on the cement. Aaron saw the crash and you rolled over the car. He was really fast enough to let you fall on him. I don't really know why but shouldn't Aaron be the one who lost his memory not Gui?"

Jiro have thought about that but it never occurred to him that way. "Aaron, do you remember what happened before you passed out?"

"I...remember... someone! He came and hit GUI! God! How could I forget?"

When Aaron said that, they all heard a noise. They went out the room and saw someone running. Aaron and Jiro ran, while Rainie was helping Gui catch up. Jiro was faster than Aaron so he caught him. "What are you doing here?"