Aaron...

Long-Lasting Love??

 

::PREVIOUS::

"Hi. My name is Gui Gui... but my real name is Wu Ying Jie but I prefer being called Gui or Gui Gui."

"You're different from other girls. They would prefer being called Princess or something like that. But your name is unique."

Gui and Danson cheerfully chatted. They were laughing crazily about each others stories but they got along really quickly until...

"Uh... I think I need to go." Gui said reacting to Danson's action.

He was getting real close and was moving his hand up and down her back. "Oh... Well I you to your room."

"No need. I just go get my friends first."

Gui was getting up until Danson grabbed her and pulled her down. He forcefully kissed her and the little girl dropped the glass of water at the sight. Gui pulled away as Aaron came and gave Danson a punch. "Don't you ever touch her again! I can't promise you what will happen then."

Aaron grabbed Gui and left for her room. Gui was scared. She wasn't paying attention so she walk into Jiro. "Gui...Are you alright? Aaron, what happened? Why is she like this?"

"Jiro, I'm scared... Do you know where my mom is? I want to see her. Jiro, where is she?"

Aaron noticed that Gui trusted Jiro more than she does to him. He quietly walked away. "Gui, do you remember Xiao Gui? Your parents wants you to... get engaged with him. Before Chun wanted you to realize something and you almost did. I wasn't there but he told me. But after we had a... funeral...for your parents. I heard his parents telling Xiao Gui and I that you were arranged to be married before they died. That was when they saw how well you two got along really quickly. Your marriage is in 3 weeks. If you don't remember anything by 3 weeks you will have to be Xiao Gui's wife." Jiro said.

Gui Gui was really terrified by hearing her parents died. Xiao Gui... She doesn't remember him but if it's her parents last wish then she will marry him. " Jiro, where does he live. I got to meet and spend a little time before getting married, right? I want to be discharged today. I can't waste any time."

Gui walked to her room and changed. Jiro did the forms and they left... They left Aaron sad and miserable. He was going to go back and asked her when she wants to be discharged but he heard what they said. His heart was once again hurt. He has been hurt too many times. He doesn't know if he should continue or not. After a while, he decided he might as well give up.

Aaron got up from the floor and left. He got home and just went to bed. He became cold and antisocial the next day at school. Gui wondered what's wrong so she went to him and asked, "What's wrong?"

Aaron looked her way and saw a wedding ring. It made him filled with jealousy. "I see your getting married...again. What is it this time? A joke like last time? Whose the unlucky dude?"

Gui looked at him in a strange way. He saw through her eyes that she might have remembered. "Gui... do you remember anything?"

Gui looked into his eyes with no more emotions. " The dude is... Jiro," she lied, "And yes...I did remember something... It was you being a total jerk!"

Gui stomped on his feet and left. She didn't know what came over her. Aaron knew she lied. Aaron was holding his feet jumping up and down cursing his big mouth. Aaron thought of something that might be a little too overboard but it's worth to try. Aaron called Rainie for a double date with Jiro and Gui. Rainie doesn't know who she likes but until that time comes, she will try everything to find out. Aaron texted Jiro. He told him Gui can come and to pack and go to Aaron's vacation house on the beach. "Jiro, I lied to Aaron that you were my fiance... Jiro?"

"Before you lost your memories, I liked you. Even till now I still like you. How I wish that I was really your fiance."

"If you were I'd be happy. You're the only one I trust and every time I'm with you I feel safe. Can't I negotiate with Xiao Gui's parent?"

"You can! I heard that they were thinking of letting Xiao Gui marry the one he's dating. I forgot her name but we can call."

Gui got her phone and dialed his number. She has his number when she met him yesterday after she was discharged. "Hello? Xiao Gui? Oh...Um... Can I call off the wedding? I want to be with... Aaron? How did he get in this conversation? I wanted to say Jiro. REALLY? That's great! K...Bye Bye!" Gui hung up and had a sorrowful face.

"What's wrong?" Jiro asked.

"He said... No can do! You can't blame me cause... I don't choose who I want to marry. And I choose you!" Gui ran to Jiro and hugged him.

"Hehe... We got to go. Aaron is waiting for us." said Jiro.

Gui and Jiro drove to Aaron's beach house. They saw his car so he must already arrived. Gui walked into the beach house to see Rainie jumped on Aaron and started to make out. This gave Gui a shock and more memories coming back. It was probably all of her memories.

♂FLASHBACKS♀

Wang Zi turned to see Gui with tears falling from her eyes. He knew that he was wrong. He loved Gui. He wanted to test his own feelings. He was now confused, but Gui was heartbroken. Gui took one step back as he took one step forward. Gui ran back into the room and Aaron came out of the bathroom which made Gui bump into him. They fell and both closed their eyes. Gui and Aaron opened their eyes to see their lips touched. Wang Zi saw her ontop of Aaron kissing. He didn't know that they bumped and fell. He was mistakened. He was heartbroken too, but would never want Gui to explain to him since everything that he saw was what he think was the truth. He walked back to Xiao Xun and lied to her, " Xiao Xun, I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?" Even though it killed him to say, but he had to. For it was the only way to forget Gui and everything that has happened. During that time, Gui was still ontop of Aaron for a second then broke down crying. He didn't know what to do so he comforted her. He felt pain in his heart. He thought that it was just pure pity so he let it stay there. Gui calm down after a minute. She got up and walked out the room, that was when Xiao Xun jumped on Wang Zi and started making out. Aaron also saw and thought that he and Xiao Xun was over for a long time so he got over her, but to Gui it was pure sadness. She wanted to talk to Wang Zi alone but found out now that he moved on that quickly. She never knew how Wang Zi was a player like that. The four of them didn't know that everyone in their class was watching. Every girl was crying. Heart broken with Gui. They were all shocked they had to tell her. Tell her that it was a mistake. They also had to tell Wang Zi that it was a mistake with Aaron and Gui. But all was too late they have accepted the lies. They will now go on with their own lives.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Gui, you're here. Take a seat." The teacher said before she left.

Gui waited and waited for 20 minutes and still no sign of Aaron. She started to be concern.

GUI POV

Where is he?
Why am I worried?
Oh yeah He's my friend.
But why do I feel like I
want to be more than friends?

END of POV

Aaron came in half undressed with lipstick marks all over. Gui knew he would be doing it almost everyday. She took out a book and started reading. She couldn't concentrate while Aaron was half undressed and staring at her.

"What are you thinking? Are you falling for me?" Aaron asked as Gui looks at him.

"NO WAY! And I'm thinking about... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!"

♥END of FLASHBACKS♥

More and more memories shot quickly back at her. Then everything out. Gui suddenly woke up in a room. She tried to remember what just happened then she realized... "I remembered"