FanJie's Suprising Partnering and In the US

Long-Lasting Love??

**PREVIOUS**

"Wang Zi, what's wrong?" Gui said looking worried.

"Nothing. Let's go."

Wang Zi and Gui went through the gates and were now on the plane. Gui was thinking about leaving all her friends there in Taiwan. She didn't want to cry but she couldn't control it. Wang Zi knew there was nothing he could do. He hugged Gui and let her cry in his chest. Wang Zi watched as Gui slowly becomes tired and fell asleep. He wanted to tell her everything was going to be alright. Tell her that she could come back to her friends. If Mini knew, she would be devastated that her friend would be a long distance friend. Wang Zi would need to help her no matter what. Since their class would be going to New York then they would have a chance to meet.

" Wang Zi...Wang...Zi" Gui slept talking.

Wang Zi couldn't believe that she was dreaming about him. He slowly started day dream about how they would be in the future. Then, he quickly fell asleep with a most beautiful dream about Gui and him. While they were sleeping happily on a plane, Xiao Jie was wondering what was wrong with Wang Zi.

"So what did he say? " Ya Tou asked worrying.

"He said they are visiting Gui's parents. He didn't tell me where they live though." said Xiao Jie.

"WHAT!? They're visiting her parents? "Aaron said suprised. He knew where her parents lived but it was a suprised as how they WERE going to meet tomorrow.

"Aaron? What's wrong?" Hebe asked. She knew he was a player but she loved him. She wanted to change him. She now will have to try harder since he broke up with her.

"Nothing. Let's go home. We got to be ready for tomorrow. FanJie said that we need to bring our luggage and be there at 7:30 am.

"Alright. It's almost dark so let's go. Mini, you want a ride?" Xiao Jie asked.

Mini was suprised that Xiao Jie would ask her. She thought this day would never come, "Sure."

"Let's go." Xiao Jie said walking away.

"Bye girls! See you tomorrow!" Mini said to the girls who were not listening since their boyfriends just came to fetch them.

The next day at school was a chaos.

"OK class! Quiet down! Today we have a new student. I've informed him yesterday so no panicking. You may come in now. " FanJie called out as a boy walks in with a bright smile.

"Hi! My name is Ah Ben and I hope to be friends with all of you." He said.

"Alright you may sit down anywhere except for the seat behind Aaron and Ya Tou." FanJie said as he walked to the seat behind Xiao Xun.

"Alright as we know Wang Zi and Gui are on a break for a while due to some emergency. The partners are still the same though. I will announce the partner since not everyone probably didn't look at it. 
The partners are:

Mini and Xiao Jie
Xiao Xun and Wang Zi
Da Ya and Ao Quan
Apple and Wei Lian
Mei Mei and Xiao Yu
Xiao Man and Ah Ben
Ya Tou and Ah Wei
and last but not least
Gui Gui and Aaron.

Hebe will be studying with a foreign transfer student here. I think Gui knows him. We will wait until she comes back. Let's get on the bus and leave this place. I don't want Blackie to beg me to stay." FanJie said rushing out the door.

" FanJie, what is the reason to go on this project or field trip thing?" Xiao Xun asked while walking with FanJie.

"Well, I want you guys to live in a...never mind. I'll tell you when we get there."

They loaded on the bus and left for the airport. An hour later they boarded the plane. They each sat next to their partners but Aaron sat next to this beauty while Xiao Xun sat next to FanJie on the other side of the plane.

XIAO XUN POV

AARON!What are you doing flirting with her?
Oh wait you're a player.
I don't know how people like you.
Hopefully Gui doesn't fall in LOVE with you.

END of POV

They have been on the plane for 2 hours now. Some are sleeping while others are talking. An hour later they got off the plane and went to a hotel. Xiao Xun had a nightmare after she saw Aaron and that girl making out. She started to have goosebumps again after the thought of that.

"Alright now we will be staying here for the project or whatever you think it is." FanJie said as she was trying get the words of explaining who they are sleeping with, "UH...HEHE. YOUGUYSWILLBESLEEPINGWITHYOURPARTNERS!!!"FanJie said before she ran to duck and cover.

"OK..." the class chorused except for Aaron. He couldn't believe that if they informed Gui she will have to sleep with him. He turned around to the lobby door and saw Gui and Wang Zi walking hand in hand. Aaron felt weird. Either he was mad that every girl didn't fall for him or because of them being together. He shook it off and turned to the girl behind the desk.

"Hey there..." Aaron said with a wink.

She gave him a paper with her name, address, and phone number then winked back at him telling him she would like to talk.

"AARON! STOP FLIRTING AND COME OVER HERE TO GET YOUR KEYS!!" FanJie yelled at him and he left with a big smile, forgetting about Gui and Wang Zi is on a date.

"Wang Zi should we call them and ask where are they staying at? I can let them stay at my parent's house." Gui said.

"We should ask them where they are staying at. I don't want them to bother your mom and find out that you are the only daughter of the Wu Inc." Wang Zi said worrying about Gui's safety, "We can stay with them and we will wait for the right time to tell them."

"Alright." Pulling out her phone she dials FanJie's number.

"Hello, FanJie? Where are you guys staying at? Kay. WHAT!? MY PARTNER IS AARON YAN YA LUN AND WANG ZI'S PARTNER IS XIAO XUN? Can we switch partners? What? Why not? Fine...Bye." Gui said with a dark aura surrounding her.

"Gui, calm down. We can still see each other. Where are they staying at?" Wang Zi said calming Gui down.

"They're staying at the Cupid's Love Breaker Hotel. I think that is the first hotel my parents made up when they got together. They traded it for another one so the hotel is not my parent's anymore luckily. Let's go." Gui said pulling Wang Zi in the opposite direction they were walking to.

When they got there, they went to the counter and asked for FanJie's name. Gui was in room 205 while Wang Zi was staying in room 207 which was next to hers.They went upstairs and stood outside their room. Gui said bye and went in first. She saw a luggage bag on the couch but wasn't in the mood for caring. She layed on the bed and went to sleep. When she was sleeping someone came from the bathroom. Half ...