Bye My Friends... :(

Long-Lasting Love??

**PREVIOUS**

Gui and Wang Zi went to Gui's house. She didn't live with her parents because she wanted to know what freedom feel like. They went to her room and Gui laid down in her bed. Wang Zi laid down next to her and hugged her. They slept together when they were young so it wasn't awkward for them. Gui was laying in Wang Zi's arm and a while later she fell asleep. Wang Zi was staring at her, observing her every looks.

WANG ZI POV

"Your face looks like an angel. Why can't anyone notice that? I thought that you were like a sister to me but after a period of time you started to turn more beautiful.Your big eyes as cute as panda eyes.Gui, do you know how long I have liked you? 13 years. I've waited 13 years. this year, I'll confess. Even if you reject me, I hope I can be in your life forever." Wang Zi said admiring her face.

END of POV

Wang Zi slowly fell asleep. Gui was half awake and heard everything he said. She was touched and now she knew that he had the same feelings. She will confess tomorrow. She wants to see his reaction. Gui slowly closed her eyes and soon fell asleep in Wang Zi's arm. They both happily slept but was disturbed by the chaotic noises downstairs. They went to the living room to find a mess. They were here. To bring her back. To live with them till she graduated.

"Gui, we came to pick you up. You had a long time to know what freedom feel like." one of the body guard said.

"NO! I want to stay here. I don't want to go back." Gui said with tears in her eyes.

"Miss Wu, your father's health had worsen. He had been sent to the hospital. Your mother want you to come back."

"What? Dad's health? Has worsened? Joe, get in the car I'll pack up first."Gui said before she went upstairs to pack up with tears that has fallen one by one.

Wang Zi didn't know what was happening. All he knew was to go with Gui. But where is she going? Doesn't her mom live here? Wang Zi went upstairs to see Gui almost done packing.

" Gui, where are you going exactly?" said Wang Zi, who didn't know what happened.

"To the US. Mom doesn't like it when she's alone. Dad has been sent to the hospital. Why does this have to happen now," Gui said zipping up her suitcase,"Tell everyone that I'm going on a break for a while. I know it just the second day of school so just say I had some problems cropped up... Don' tell them where I'm going, Wang Zi. I might not come back after a while. It will depend on my dad's health. He might even want me to stay there to take over his position in the Wu Company. Bye, Wang Zi." Gui said before she left.

Wang Zi hugged her from behind,"Gui, I love you. I've loved you since we first met. I was scared you might reject me and I always hated how you and Aaron are close even though he is a player. I wanted to know how you felt tomorrow, but then all this came up. Gui, I don't care what you say but..."

WANG ZI POV

When I was about to ask her, she turned around and her soft lips met mine.
I knew right then that she had the same feelings.
I slowly closed my eye and enjoyed that minute with her.

END of POV

Gui slowly broke the kiss. She wanted to tell him, but she had to go. When she was about to leave, Wang Zi started to talk.

" Gui, can I come with you? I want to be where you are. I don't want to be where you are not there with me. I want my days with you." Gui stopped in her tracks.

" Alright. You can come, but don't worry about your clothes. My Mom always bought boys clothes. I wondered why and she told me you might want to come over during to summer.Enough talking let's go."Gui held Wang Zi's hand and left.

Wang Zi called Xiao Jie to tell him that Gui and he was going to be gone for a while. Xiao Jie then called Mini and everyone else about the news. They all went to Gui's house knowing Wang Zi will be there.

"What? Gui? And Wang Zi are going to be gone for a while? This is going to be an interesting event." Aaron said after he heard about the new.

AARON POV

Why do I feel lonely after hearing about Gui and Wang Zi?
NO!! Aaron, keep your mind straight.
Can't wait till we go to America!!
HEHE!!!
All that girls!!

END of POV

The only thing that everyone didn't know was that Gui and Wang Zi were going to America. They thought that they were going to be home, but they were wrong.

"It doesn't take long to open the retarded door, does it? " Aaron asked as they were waiting for half an hour.

Aaron tried the door knob and it opened, " I think there is something wrong about this. Let's go in."

They all went in to find a mess in the living room.

"What happened in here?" Mini asked worrying about Gui.

"I'll try to call Wang Zi again." Xiao Jie pulled out his phone and dialed Wang Zi's number.

"Hello?" the line on the other said.

"Wang Zi? Where are you and Gui going exactly?" Curiously asked Wang Zi.

"We...We're going to... visit Gui's parents.Yeah! We're going to visit Gui's parents."Wang Zi said stuttering on the phone.

"Oh...Then where does Gui's parents live? We never seen her parents before. It would be a nice moment to meet them."

"Uh...He...Her parents..lives....GOT TO GO! BYE!" Wang Zi immediately shut his phone.

Luckily Wang Zi hung up on him or else Xiao Jie will find out.

"Wang Zi, what's wrong?" Gui said looking worried.

"Nothing. Let's go."

Wang Zi and Gui went through the gates and were now on the plane. Gui was thinking about leaving all her friends there in Taiwan. She didn't want to cry but she couldn't control it. Wang Zi knew there was nothing he could do. He hugged Gui and let her cry in his chest. Wang Zi watched as Gui slowly becomes tired and fell asleep. He wanted to tell her everything was going to be alright. Tell her that she could come back to her friends. If Mini knew, she would be devastated that her friend would be a long distant friend. Wang Zi would need to help her no matter what. Since their class would be going to New York then they would have a chance to meet.

" Wang Zi...Wang...Zi" Gui slept talking.

Wang Zi couldn't believe that she was dreaming about him. He slowly started day dream about how they would be in the future.