Pregnant?!

Long-Lasting Love??

::PREVIOUS::

"MORNING!!
I've made breakfast. And don't worry I didn't put poison. I left early so eat up while it's still hot! :D
Piggie<33"

Aaron smiled. He thought she would ignore him and all that stuff but then he was wrong. He ate all of the delicious food and washed his dishes for the first time. He went to school having on a REAL smile. Everyone was really curious about why Aaron was at school on time.

"Yo, Aaron! What's with the on-timing at school? You know you're always late? Why today all of a sudden?" His friend Wu Chun asked while carrying his book bag full of food.

"Oh...Nothing. I felt like I should change a bit.

"AARON!"

Wu Chun and Aaron turned around to see Gui running towards them.

"Woah...Slow down. What's the rush?" Aaron said.

"Oh I got to go to the office...Benny needs me. Bye!" Gui ran toward the office leaving Wu Chun confused and Aaron jealous.

"Wait...Benny? As in Weng Rui Di? She sure has a keen eye."Wu Chun said taking out a lunch box.

"Whatever. I'll be in class at 8. Don't bother to call." Leaving Wu Chun digging angrily in his lunch box.

AARON POV

What's with her?
At first I thought we were cool.
now this...
this...
BENNY!
Come's and destroys everything?
URGGGG!!!

END of POV

Aaron got in his car and left as another car pulls by. It was Ah Ben. He got out and was surrounded by fans. He walked to the office and was greet with a big hug.

"Ah Ben!!!I'm so excited. You have every classes with me. Let's go I'll show you."Gui said pulling Ah Ben to Blackie's class.

"Oh. You must be the transfer student, Benny?"

"Just call me Ah Ben." He looked around the class and noticed Xiao Man.

"Manny!!!" He shouted.

Xiao Man looked up and as she saw Ah Ben she ran like the wind and gave him a hug.

"Ben Ben, I miss you so much! When did you get back?Why are you here? In a public school? Aren't you suppose to be in France?" Xiao Man said and ended taking a deep breath.

"I got back yesterday and I needed a break. They gave me a 2 year break so I took it. I wanted to live a normal life for a while." said Ah Ben.

"You guys know each other?" Gui asked.

"Yeah. We're going out. Why?" Xiao Man said.

"You never told me. HMPH! Don't bother asking me anything. Xiao Man, can you show Benny around the school? I have problems to deal with." Going to her seat, Ah Ben was kind of sad.

"Gui, don't be like that. I'll give a present..."

"What present?" Gui said getting curious.

"Bring him in!"Ah Ben shouted.

The door opened and revealed a guy taller than Ah Ben. He was well-built and was cute.

"OMG!! AAH!" Gui ran up to hug him,"What are you doing here? Where's sister-in-law?"

"I'm right here!" a girl popped out behind the guy.

"When did you guys get here?" Gui asked excitedly.

"We came back last night and we couldn't find you. We thought you were at a friend's house. We were going to give you a surprise. We met Ah Ben and he told us so we gave you a surprise. And guess what?"

"What?" Gui asked wanting to know more.

"I'M PREGNANT!!" the girl said.

"AAH!!! I'm so happy for you guys. "

"We're going to leave. We don't want to disturb your class and she needs some rest." the guy said facing the girl.

"Blackie, can I help her. She's pregnant you know." Gui didn't wait for an answer and left with the girl.

When they were in the front of school, Gui had a surprise. She thought he changed but...she thought again that instance that HE WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT. He was blurting out nonsense She knew it was too good to be true.