Taken;Consequences

Long-Lasting Love??

::PREVIOUS::

"I never wanted you to love me." he lied.

"You're right. You never did force me to. Aaron, I'll...I'll stop loving you by tomorrow... You can be away from anyways since I'm getting married." Gui said as a tear ran down her cheeks.

Aaron didn't notice but felt horrible. He took her innocence and now she says she loves him? He was thinking that he only has an hour left...until tomorrow...until that little feeling of love remains with him. He felt her breathing becoming even and she was asleep. He kissed her shoulders and said, "I'm sorry. For ever appearing in your life. I should have never become angry with you and I should have left you alone out there. Even though you will hate me but...I'll never stop loving you... I'll disappear forever." his last words as he slowly fell asleep into the nightmares of her leaving him.

The next day, Gui woke up being sore. She remembered what happened and turned to see Aaron sound asleep. Tears starts to form but she refuse to let the come out. "Why did you changed back to your old self? Back then I knew you changed but sometimes you would let your hormones get to you... I left because I couldn't stand seeing you like this. When I came back to see you moved on I couldn't bear watching you with that girl. I had to leave and try to start a new life without you..." Gui started crying and Aaron woke up to the sound of her sniffling.

Aaron thought it was a dream when he heard her talking about him changing and moving on and stuff like that but it was actually true. She still loves him. Aaron sat up and hugged her from behind. "I did changed. To a new person. When you left I couldn't stand being alone and thought you started a new life already. Last night I wanted you...I really wanted you. I don't want anyone else...Just you , Did you know that. That day was a nightmare when you left. I cried. I know a man shouldn't cry but I couldn't control it. After I was lonely every girl I tried to be with I was still alone. When you came Back I thought I had another chance...Until I saw Xiao Gui. I knew it was over." Aaron said.

Gui thought he was joking but when she felt tears she knew he was being serious. Gui was in doubt. What about that girl he's out with? What will happen to her. "Aaron, what about your current girlfriend? What will happen to her if your with me? I still have college to go to. I know I should be out of school but I didn't go when I was in America." Gui stated.

"Really? Why? You were waiting for me, huh?" teased Aaron.

"Hmmp... I knew it was a bad thing to tell you everything. Well...Not everything." Gui said before Aaron was about to attack her.

"Hahaha...Aaron...Stop...Fine I'll tell you... Just stop..."

"Alright tell me every single detail." Aaron said getting off of Gui.

"I met Wang Zi in America."

"Oh...How's he doing?" Aaron said feeling a bit hurt hearing Gui meeting him again. Aaron thought Wang Zi would ask for Gui back but he didn't know that...

"He...He asked me to be his bride's maid for Ya Tou!" Gui said excited.

"Really? Oh you scared me for a sec..." Aaron said holding his heart.

"Oh~... I didn't know someone can be scared."

"Alright...Let's get changed. Xiao Gui is probably worrying right now." Aaron said sadly and went to the bathroom to change.

GUI GUI POV

Even though I know he loves me but...
what about Xiao Gui?
I...This time...
just this time I'll fight for what I want.
Gui, Jia you!

END of POV

Gui and Aaron got changed and left for Gui's home. Gui opened the door to see Xiao Gui asleep on the couch. Gui whispered to Aaron to sit and Gui left to get Xiao Gui a blanket. When she came back she put half of the blanket on when Xiao Gui suddenly woke up. "Gui! Where were you last night? Did you know Chun was about to kill me? After the announcement you just disappeared?"

"I'm sorry. I was at Aaron's house when I just saw the time so I thought Chun wouldn't mind me sleeping at his house since I've lived there for awhile." Gui said feeling sorry for causing everyone to worry.

"It's alright but you can't do that again. You have to tell either me or Chun. AND!...We have to approve."

"Xiao Gui, I...I have to tell you something."Gui said holding on to his arm.

Aaron saw and was jealous." I have something to do so I have to leave."

Gui knew Aaron was lying."No...Stay for a sec. It'll be quick."Gui said turning to Xiao Gui. "I...I can't marry you. I don't love you. I...I love..."

Gui was cut off by Xiao Gui. "You're in love with Aaron? I knew it long ago. Chun told me about everything and he really knew that Aaron loved you and changed for you. He wanted me to help you realize your love for Aaron. I think he is pretty smart. It's OK. I'm going out with Jia Hui. You know the girl who always with me. You thought she was my sister. I told her everything and she agreed. She thought you should have realized it long ago."

"Wait... So does that mean the engagement is off? I can go out with Gui?" Aaron said getting happy.

"The engagement IS off but it doesn't mean I'll go out with you."Gui said turning her back on Aaron.

Aaron knew she would do the 'Hard To Get' thing she always did so he got her back."Oh...OK I'll go see Hebe and see if she's still available."Aaron said.

"Good luck with that. My cousin, Calvin, is currently engaged with her so you don't have to look for her."Gui said.

"Fine. I'll go look for...Xiao Xun."

Gui answered, "She's currently with Xiao Yu."

"Then... I'll look for...Qiao Qiao."

She answered again, " She met Sam when I left but she told me she gave me her luck. So technically she's with Sam Wang. Looks like you have no one else to look for, Lonely Player."

"Oh yeah? Fine...I'll just go look for..."

"I know someone who is single. You want to know?" Gui said.

"Sure. It wouldn't hurt."

Gui whispered in his ear, "My... grandma."

Gui and Xiao Gui started cracking up laughing. Xiao GUi always knew she would use that trick. She even did it with his friend, Lu Ting Wei, a player also. Aaron was really mad and Gui stopped laughing. "Fine. If you think it's so funny, why do I even bother to stay."

Aaron turned around and left. Gui was really sorry but she couldn't move. It was like her feet were glued to the ground. "Gui, why aren't you going after him?" Xiao Gui asked.

"I deserve that. I left him first."

Gui was about to close the door when a foot came in between the door and the wall. "What is a little ghost doing here with a sad face? Aren't they suppose to look like this?" The face of a monkey appeared and Gui Gui was laughing her head off.

"Why did you come back?"