Wei Yu and Gui?

Long-Lasting Love??

**PREVIOUS**

"Why would I want to follow you to the bathroom...And to your dates? I don't want to see your brain blowing up in the bathroom and all your 'whatever you call it' goes on me.I also don't want to see girls crying over not breaking up with you on your last date." Gui said waving to her grandma 2 blocks away.

"Ok. Rule three:... I don't have any rules for three and the rest. I'll think about that while your at my house. You'll start tomorrow. I'll help you pack later."Aaron said waving to Gui's Grandma, also.
For 3 hours they were talking about themselves and other stuff to Gui's grandma. At 5 o'clock, they wave goodbye and headed for Gui's house. She opened her door to see him sleeping on the couch. Gui didn't expect this at all.

"Hey!! Wake up!! What are you doing here? How did you get in my house?" Gui asked.

"Oh,your grandma gave me the keys. She said I can stay here since my parents are away." he said yawning.

"Gui, how did Wei Yu get in your house?" Aaron asked confused.

"Oh,it's a long story." Wei Yu said standing up.

"He's my childhood friend and rival before you and Wang Zi came. Wei Yu, You're staying here tonight right?" Gui asked turning to Wei Yu.

"Yeah. Probably for 3 weeks. Why? You going somewhere?" Wei Yu asked looking at Gui suspiciously.

"No. I got to talk to Aaron for a while." Gui said.

"I'm just kidding. Just for today. My parents are coming back tonight but late though so they said I can stay here for tonight. I'll be gone tomorrow." Wei Yu said with a bit of sadness in his eyes.

"Eh. Wei Yu, You want to do what we usually do when we were kids?" Gui asked walking over to Wei Yu.

"YEAH!!! Aaron, you want to join us?" Wei Yu asked looking over to Aaron's direction.

"Nah. I just got a girl tonight. I'll pick you up tomorrow, Gui. Night." Aaron said leaving them behind.

"Let's go!" They both said running off to get changed. After they were done they went to the kitchen and took out all the ice cream, chip, and all the junk food they can find.

They took everything and ran up to Gui's room and put everything on the ground in front of her TV.

"Gui, What do you want to do first? Movies or games?" Wei Yu asked walking over to the bookcase of games and movies.

"Um...Games...NO! Movies...Eat all these first before the ice cream melts." Stuffing her face with a spoonful of strawberry ice cream.

"Ha.Alright. What do you want to watch? I want to watch..." Wei Yu waited for Gui's answer, Stitch.

"STITCH!!!!" Gui shouted.

"Alright...Here. Kay. Get ready."Wei Yu said turning off the lights.

~Li Xiang Qing Ren By Rainie Yang~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jByN8NnUFs4&feature=related

Throughout the whole movie, Gui wasn't watching stitch for the first time it was on. She was watching Wei Yu. Gui kept on thinking if she still likes him. He have become so handsome. His personality is still the same. Childish, serious, funny, cute...Wei Yu turned to Gui. They looked into each other's eyes. Wei Yu then came closer and closer until their lips met. Gui wasn't responding for some times, but then she did. They forgot about the world and everything. The only thing that was in their mind was each other.~Stop music~They didn't know that Aaron didn't leave. He was under Gui's bed. Watching the whole thing. It was kind of awkward. A stitch movie, Aaron under the bed, and Wei Yu and Gui making out.

AARON POV

Oh this is great.
Wei Yu and Gui?
So...This is what they did when they were kids?
Without me and Wang Zi?
Make out?
Their past is kind of interesting.
I want a clear explanation of this when she comes over my house starting tomorrow.
But...
why do I feel uneasy?
oh well...
probably from a night without a girl again.
I'll wait till they're asleep and I'll get out.

END of POV

Gui and Wei Yu broke the kiss to get some air. They were suprised that their feeling were still the same. They were happy for the first time since that day Wei Yu left. They watched the rest of the movie in silence in each other embrace."Gui,are you sure? I thought you have a boyfriend already."Wei Yu asked.

"Um...Not anymore. Can we not talk about this right now? I'll tell you tomorrow, Kay?" Gui said getting into her bed.

"Kay. Let's go to bed. Tomorrow we have school. Night" Getting in the bed with Gui he embraces her in his arms.

"Tomorrow, I have to get my luggage. I...I'll be Aaron's...maid for a year." Gui hesitated to say.

"REALLY?! That great!!Aaron is letting me bunk with him for this year also. I was getting ready to move out of my parent's house but I couldn't find a house yet so he offered. We can do this every night too!Isn't this great?Gui?...Gui?" Wei Yu looked at Gui to see her asleep.He smiled at her and gave her a goodnight kiss. Aaron was asleep under the bed.He was tired after all the climbing and stuff.

The next day, Gui woke up to see no one there. She got up, got ready for school, and saw her luggage already packed. She smelled something delicious and familiar. Gui went downstairs to see Wei Yu cooking breakfast. She hugged him from behind and said,"Good morning! What's for breakfast?"

"Egg and bacon with a toast on the side. When you were about 8, your mom taught me how to make the breakfast you like while you were still asleep.Done!"Wei Yu said setting the plate of food on the table,"Try it."

Gui tried it,"MM! Delicious!Your cooking is getting better than mine. Try it for yourself."Gui fed him and watch him eat.

GUI POV
I feel so carefree around him.
Maybe I don't need to worry about anything else.
Wang Zi...
He shouldn't be thinking about me.
He has Xiao Xun and I have Wei Yu.
Wang Zi is my past.
Right!
Gui, forget about him and start a new beginning.

END of POV

"Delicious!I would be a chef, but I'll stay with my dancing. Gui, Are you done eating? Let's go to school."

"Alright...Done! Wait a second...Lets go."Gui said running upstairs getting her luggage and pulled Wei Yu to his car.

When they were in court yard of the school, Wang Zi was surrounded by girls again. They walked to class hand in hand forgetting about the others. When they got to the classroom, everyone turned their attention to them. They were looking at their intertwined hand. Wei Yu and Gui notice and let go quickly. Wang Zi came in just to see everything. Wang Zi was furious, but not that furious for an odd reason.

WANG ZI POV

How can they be going out also?
I thought Gui was with Aaron.
SHE'S TWO-TIMING HIM?
This is unexpected from Gui.
I'm still going to get her back.
I'm going to start Plan A today.

END of POV

"Xiao Xun, want to come to my house today? I got the papers you wanted." Wang Zi said making sure Gui heard him. Gui wasn't listening since she was too engrossed in her conversation with Wei Yu.

"OK. Besides, I got nothing to do than find info for my sister's project."replied Xiao Xun,"Gui, Sorry I can't go shopping with you today. I'm going with Wang Zi to get some papers. I'll go shopping with you tomorrow if you like."Xiao Xun stated as she turns to Gui.

"It's alright. I...I'm hanging out with Wei Yu and Aaron. And You don't have to, tomorrow I got A LOT of junk stuff to do."Gui said glaring at Aaron, who just came to class.

"What are you looking at me like that for? You have Wei Yu to help you while I just sit and relax."Aaron said sitting down laughing.

"Gui, tonight do you want to do it again? Aaron, you can join us too."Wei Yu said looking at Aaron.

"Sure. Same thing today as yesterday. No girls." Aaron said before the teacher came in with 9 children.