He's Back

Long-Lasting Love??

**PREVIOUS**

In class everyone was quiet. Not even a whisper was heard, only paper rustling...

 

"HEY!!!!Class is now in Session!!" Blackie our class teacher shouted. Everyone went wild.

"Alright now as you know My fiance is FanJie!" Blackie said happily jumping up and down.

"Blackie, did FanJie get hypnotized by you? I know you were dating her but proposed?" Gui said with an evil chuckle.

"HAHA!!Since today I'm in a good mood, I will let that one slide. Today we have a new student. You may come in." Blackie said as a boy walked in. No one knew who he was except for her, but does she remember?

"Hi! My name is Wei Yu. I hope I can be friends with everyone." he said looking at Gui. She thought he was crazy so she ignored him.

"Wei Yu, you can sit next to... GUI! Gui, can you please raise your hand?" Blackie said looking straight at her.

GUI POV

WHAT?!
Wei Yu is sitting next to me?
Why does his name so familiar?
It can't be him.
What if it is him?
I look at his arm.
There was a heart shaped birthmark.
IT IS HIM!!

END of POV

Gui raised her hand and smiled brightly.
Wei Yu then came over to Gui and gave her a wink.
He sat down next to her," Hey Gui! Remember me?"

"WEI YU!!" She shouted her name then jumped on him to give him a big hug.

Wei Yu was suprised by her big reaction. He then hugged her back. Blackie was standing there confused," Wei Yu, where's the other transfer student?"

" Oh, him. Uh. He went...to the... BATHROOM! I think." breaking from the hug.

Suddenly, someone opened the door with a smile on their face.

"Class, this is..." Blackie said thinking about their name.

" Qiu Sheng Yi... or, what I prefer, Wang Zi."

Gui was busy happily talking to Wei Yu until she heard his name. She turned to the front and there he was. She gasped quietly and was not ready to face him yet. Not this early.
Gui turned around and whispered to Aaron,"PST...Aaron, I forgot i have to visit my grandma today. If you want you can come with me. I want her to see the boy who is a player is also my friend. I told her that and she didn't believe me. So, can you come with me?"

"Sure, I don't have a girl for a while. I'll come. BUT! You have to be my maid for...I'll think about it during class." Aaron said thinking real hard.

"You're mean.Fine! I'll do it." Gui said turning around with a frown.

Wang Zi was angry. Angry with the fact that they're getting along better than before.

WANG ZI POV

Are they dating?
Can't be.
Aaron would then be tired and break up with her and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Then the rest is HISTORY.
But...
Why would Gui be doing that?
Can't be true.
I have to get her back.
Plan A:
Get Gui Jealous

End of POV

After class Aaron and Gui was walking to Gui's grandma's house.

"So, have you thought about it? How long?" Gui said looking straight ahead.

"A year. I'm getting my payback for half of the time you've been mean to me. The other half was me being mean to you."

"That long? Alright. But are there any conditions or something like that. I've read this in stories and the one we're in right now." Gui said irritated

"I know. Mewzikk is cool though. Never mind about her. There are 10 rules:

Rule one: You have to stay at my house since I'll be needing you 15/7."

" WHAT?! I, Wu Ying Jie, have to stay at your house. That might be a good thing since I don't have anyone at home to talk to anyways, but what's 15/7?What 15 hours a day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month, and 12 months a year. That's lame."

"No it's not. 9 hours of sleep so I don't count that...Oh well, I'll change it to 24/7. You're happy now?"

"Yes!" Gui said happily.

"Alright then.So Rule one: You have to stay at my house since I'll be needing you 24/7. Oh my god. I just repeated myself...Rule 2: You have to listen to me and go wherever I go except the bathroom and all that stuff including dates."

"Why would I want to follow you to the bathroom...And to your dates? I don't want to see your brain blowing up in the bathroom and all your 'whatever you call it' goes on me.I also don't want to see girls crying over not breaking up with you on your last date." Gui said waving to her grandma 2 blocks away.

"Ok. Rule three:... I don't have any rules for three and the rest. I'll think about that while your at my house. You'll start tomorrow. I'll help you pack later."Aaron said waving to Gui's Grandma, also.
For 3 hours they were talking about themselves and other stuff to Gui's grandma. At 5 o'clock, they wave goodbye and headed for Gui's house. She opened her door to see him sleeping on the couch.