Truth

Long-Lasting Love??

::PREVIOUS::

"Thanks...but no thanks Someone's picking me up."Gui said backing away.

"Suit yourself."Driving away another car pulled up.

"Hey Gui!"

"W...Why are you he...here?"Gui said stuttering.

"To pick you up, of course. Get in."he got out and pulled Gui to the passenger's seat and drove away.

"Wang Zi, I thought you were with Xiao Xun." GUi said looking somewhere else than at Wang Zi.

Wang Zi stopped the car, "Gui, I...I...I still love you...But if you don't I know why but..."

Wang Zi was cut by Gui, "I loved you too. But I don't know what will happen with Wei Yu. I don't know if I still like him or not But I know you and me are over. Hope you can find your princess."

Gui took out her phone and called Wei Yu."Hello? Wei Yu?"

"Yea Gui? We need to talk."He said on the other line.

"I was about to ask too. Meet me by the bridge."

"Alright. OK. Bye."

Gui hung up and Wang Zi drove to the bridge. There they saw Wei Yu.

"Why are you here so fast?" Gui asked.

"Gui, I don't know how to break this to you but..." Wei Yu got cut by Gui.

"Let's break up..."

"What? Oh...I get it. Well...OK! I was going to but then I didn't know how to tell you." Wei Yu said with a hint of worry.

"Why? I'm going to tell you the truth. I loved Wang Zi. Then I thought about you. I now know I don't love you anymore. I probably thought you two as brotheres"

"Oh...I also have to tell the truth. I know Wen Zi when we were little. It was after I left though. So are you mad?"

"No.I'm not mad. I hope you and Wen Zi live well. I know you are since I live with you." Gui said.

"Wait you live with Wei Yu?" Wang Zi said coming over.

"OOPS...Uh yeah. It's kind of a long story." Gui said then she explained everything to Wang Zi.

"Oh so you owe Aaron?"Wang Zi said.

WANG ZI POV

Gui, I hope YOU find your TRUE prince.
And I think I know who he is...
Mine is...
Xiao Xun?
Why out of all girls she popped in my mind?
She's probably the one.

END of POV

"Yeah. So I have to live with him."Gui said before her phone rang,"Hello? Where are you? Stay where you are. I'm coming."

"Sorry I got to go. Bye. See you tomorrow."Gui said before she ran away.

GUI POV

Why am I so concerned?
I can't like him.
Maybe I do.
Gui, be true to your heart.

I stopped and closed my eye. The picture of...
AARON!?
Popped in my mind.
I DO love him.
but why him out of all people?
Too bad he doesn't love me.

END of POV

Gui ran all the way to Sweet Cookies Bar to see Aaron in the front door...making out with...Xiao Xun?

"Aaron?"Gui said as Aaron turned to look at her.

"Gui?"Xiao Xun said.

"Hi Xiao Xun...Um... Aaron, Let's get you home." Gui said pulling a drunk Aaron to his house being confused about who Xiao Xun was actually with.

XIAO XUN POV

What the heck was that?
Why can't anyone love me?
Why is it that Gui the one they all love?
Gui, I'm getting my revenge.
I can't stand this anymore.
Wang Zi broke up with me for you.
Aaron left me to leave with you.
Xiao Yu left me for you, but then he's now with Mei Mei.
I won't let you win.

END of POV

Gui dragged Aaron, who was flirting with every pretty girl they past by, home. She went to him room and dropped Aaron on his bed. She turned around feeling a hand holding hers. Aaron pulled Gui in his arms.

"You..."

"Gui, you know what I've done? I've changed. Every time I say I have a girl, it would be me trying to forget the feeling of liking you. Why can't you love me back? Why? I make you do everything because I want the feeling of you being my wife. Gui...Gui..."Aaron said before he kissed her.

Gui was shocked with the action but then she replied. They went on kissing each other passionately but when Aaron was about to go further, Gui broke apart. When Aaron kissed her then on he wasn't drunk so he knew what he have done.

"Gui..."

"Uh...I'll be going to bed now."She said before leaving Aaron.

"What have I done?"he before he closed his eyes. He couldn't go to sleep. He was thinking about how Gui was going to react the next day. All night he couldn't go to sleep.

"Master, wake up. It morning."Gui said on the other side of the door.

"Oh... I'll be there in a sec."Aaron went to brush his teeth, take a shower, change clothes, and went downstairs to see a note.

"MORNING!!
I've made breakfast. And don't worry I didn't put poison. I left early so eat up while it's still hot! :D Piggie<33"

Aaron smiled. He thought she would ignore him and all that stuff but then he was wrong. He ate all of the delicious food and washed his dishes for the first time. He went to school having on a REAL smile.