Mistakened; The Accepted Lies

Long-Lasting Love??

**PREVIOUS**

"Hello, FanJie? Where are you guys staying at? Kay. WHAT!? MY PARTNER IS AARON YAN YA LUN AND WANG ZI'S PARTNER IS XIAO XUN? Can we switch partners? What? Why not? Fine...Bye." Gui said with a dark aura surrounding her.

"Gui, calm down. We can still see each other. Where are they staying at?" wang Zi said calming Gui down.

"They're staying at the Cupid's LoveBreaker Hotel. I think that is the first hotel my parents made up when they got together. They traded it for another one so the hotel is not my parent's anymore luckily. Let's go." Gui said pulling Wang Zi in the opposite direction they were walking to.

When they got there, they went to the counter and asked for FanJie's name. Gui was in room 205 while Wang Zi was staying in room 207 which was next to hers.They went upstairs and stood outside their room. Gui said bye and went in first. She saw a luggage bag on the couch but wasn't in the mood for caring. She layed on the bed and went to sleep. When she was sleeping someone came from the bathroom. Half ...

Gui heard a racket. She opened her eys to see a figure putting something on. She blinked a few times to see that it was Aaron, who just took a shower, changing into a pair of clothes.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Gui screamed ontop of her lungs.

"SSSHHHH!!!!" Aaron came over to Gui and covered , "Be quiet. What are you doing her and how did you get in?"

"I asked FanJie where you guys were staying at and I came and asked for the keys. I didn't know this was your room." Gui explained and was suprised as how Aaron's body was well-built.

"What are you looking at? What? You want me?" Aaron said jokingly, as Gui was about to run to the door. Too bad that Aaron noticed and push Gui on the bed with him ontop.

" Can't get away from me. HAHA!!" Aaron said looking into her eyes. Gui looked at his and then came back to her senses and broke the contact.

"Can you get off of me?" Gui said struggling to get up.

"Oh sorry."Aaron got off and went to get a shirt, " I think we should get downstairs. They're probably waiting for us."

~listen to Ni Ziu Jin Hai Hao Ma by SHE~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh3feVD9ltc

Gui thought about Wang Zi waiting for her so she ran out the door. She stopped. She was so foolish to think that someone like him would like her. She was in her own fantasy world. She saw as Wang Zi got closer to Xiao Xun. She thought that for her 13 years of liking him, it was worth. She was wrong. He then kissed her. He never kissed her, but he had to kiss Xiao Xun. Her heart broke into millions of pieces. Her eyes burnt with tears. She couldn't take it.

GUI POV

Wang Zi, I knew you truly loved Xiao Xun.
I never wanted to admit.
What was I thinking?
I was wrong about everything.
You...
And me...
Together...
Ha!
I'm such a big joke.
I think that...
We're not worth being together.
Never have...
Never will...
Good Bye, Wo de Wang Zi.

End of Pov.

Wang Zi turned to see Gui with tears falling from her eyes. He knew that he was wrong. He loved Gui. He wanted to test his own feelings. He was now confused, but Gui was heartbroken. Gui took one step back as he took one step forward. Gui ran back into the room and Aaron came out of the bathroom which made Gui bump into him. They fell and both closed their eyes. Gui and Aaron opend their eyes to see their lips touched. Wang Zi saw her ontop of Aaron kissing. He didn't know that they bumped and fell. He was mistakened. He was heartbroken too, but would never want Gui to explain to him since everything that he saw was what he think was the truth. He walked back to Xiao Xun and lied to her, " Xiao Xun, I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?" Even though it killed him to say, but he had to.For it was the only way to forget Gui and everything that has happened. During that time, Gui was still ontop of Aaron for a second then broke down crying. He didn't know what to do so he comforted her. He felt pain in his heart. He thought that it was just pure pity so he let it stay there. Gui calm down after a minute. She got up and walked out the room, that was when Xiao Xun jumped on Wang Zi and started making out. Aaron also saw and thought that he and Xiao Xun was over for a long time so he got over her, but to Gui it was pure sadness. She wanted to talk to Wang Zi alone but found out now that he moved on that quickly. She never knew how Wang Zi was a player like that. The four of them didn't know that everyone in their class was watching. Every girl was crying. Heartbrokened with Gui. They were all shocked they had to tell her. Tell her that it was a mistake. They also had to tell Wang Zi that it was a mistake with Aaron and Gui. But all was too late they have accepted the lies. They will now go on with their own lives.

~Stop music~

Two years later they are now in college. Aaron and Gui still hate each other but are friends. Wang Zi went to England for his studies and everything was the same...

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!Aaron, it hurts!!" Gui said screaming.

"Bare with it. I thought you wanted to do it." said Aaron.

"I... Changed...My mind...AAAHHH!!! Now can we stop?" Gui said pleading and panicking.

"Alright. NOT!!!Just a few more."

"FINE!! And hurry up it hurts bad." Gui said biting the blanket.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15. Alright, let me get off." Aaron got off of Gui.

"I thought you said a few. Now my legs hurt." Rubbing her legs.

"Well, you wanted to stretch so I helped you stretch your legs by pushing it over your head." Aaron said getting them a drink.

" Tomorrow and only tomorrow, we are going to do that again. I'm probably going to be sore for the rest of the week." Gui said.

"Let's get to class. We are going to be late." Aaron said getting his bag.

"Wait!...Let's go!" Gui said grabbing Aaron's hand and running out the dorm.

In class everyone was quiet. Not even a whisper was heard, only paper rustling...

"HEY!!!!Class is now in Session!!" Blackie our class teacher shouted. Everyone went wild.

"Alright now as you know My fiance is FanJie!" Blaskie said happily jumping up and down.

"Blackie, did FanJie get hypnotized by you? I know you were dating her but proposed?" Gui said with an evil chuckle.

"HAHA!!Since today I'm in a good mood, I will let that one slide. Today we have a new student. You may come in." Blackie said as a boy walked in. No one knew who he was except for her, but she doesn't remember