Good-Bye

Long-Lasting Love??

::PREVIOUS::

"Blackie, can I help her. She's pregnant you know." Gui didn't wait for an answer and left with the girl.

When they were in the front of school, Gui had a surprise. She thought he changed but...she thought again that instance that HE WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT. He was blurting out nonsense She knew it was too good to be true. Gui walked the girl to the car.

"Thanks Gui. And come home for dinner. It'll be our first dinner together." The girl said.

"I will. Chun, take care of Ella. She will get a craving for a lot of food. Well...More food than she craves already." Gui said chuckling with Wu Chun.

"Alright. Get back to class. See you later." Chun said as they drove off.

Gui walked to the front of school and saw him looking back at her. She wanted to cry but she knew it was worthless. As she walks in Aaron ran to catch up to her.

"What do you want?" Gui asked as she got cut off.

Aaron pulled her and forcefully kissed her. Gui was struggling to break free, but Aaron was too strong for her. She gave up. Aaron felt tears so he stopped. She pulled away and slapped him. She wiped her tears away and asked, "Is it that easy to kiss people? Is it REALLY easy? Tell me..." straining to get the words out of .

"Gui, I...Yes...It is easy. That's because they are easy to be tricked."Aaron said angrily. He knew that he shouldn't have said that but he wanted to get rid of the jealousy he had been holding in every time a boy get close to Gui. But he didn't know it was the wrong time for that to happen.

Gui was really getting sick of this attitude of his. She chuckled," Really? Then why'd you choose to change. Oh wait... You never changed at all... I won't be home tonight. You guys can go order take-outs. Bye..." After all that Gui finally know her love for him has changed. I was now hatred... Her love has changed to hatred...But she doesn't know was that love never changes depending on the person. Her love never changed. She left him with regrets. She walked to class with red eyes. Everyone wanted to know what happened. As they saw Aaron walking in, they knew Gui's love life has been destroyed. And her heart has been closed up until a miracle will happen. That whole year they ignored each other. Gui listened to whatever Aaron ordered her to do. She would never be home for dinner and would come home drunk. Wei Yu was worried. He would ask her what happened that day and she would never answer and pretended that she didn't hear a thing. Gui changed her styles and became cold to everyone. She wasn't the gentle, loud Gui, but the cold, rude, mean Gui. Her evil side has totally taken her to the hell personality. She was now Lucifer, Hell's angel.

"Hello?What? OK...I'll get ready." Gui said on the phone to her mom.

Gui knew she didn't fit in anymore so she had to leave. She packed her bags and left. Her mom already sent her the ticket. Gui thought it was for Aaron so she took it and left. Gui called Wei Yu to tell him she won't be back for a while. Maybe 2 years...maybe never.

"WHAT!? Why? I understand. I'll tell everyone. Bye."Wei Yu was sad to hear his friend leaving.

That day everyone was blaming Aaron. He was also heartbroken by the fast changes of hers. He didn't care now. He changed back...Well...he never changed... except his heart did. From that day on they both didn't want to be reminded of the horrible past they shared.

Six years later...

"Hello?GUI!? What?When? OK...bye." Wei Yu hung up and left Wen Zi. She knew Gui has come back. Gui called her the night before to tell her. She didn't blame Wei Yu.

When Wei Yu arrived at the airport. He went to look for Gui. He was exhausted so he stopped for a while. Someone cover his eyes. He knew who it was. He turned around and hugged her.

"Gui...Nice to see you again." when he pulled back it was a guy.

"Oh sorry." Wei Yu was embarrassed by hugging a dude.

"Wei Yu, why did you hug him for? You turned gay?" Wei Yu turned around to see Gui holding a baby.

"GUI!? You have a child?" Wei Yu was surprised.

"Yes... This is Dylan. He's asleep so be quiet. Are we leaving? Xiao Gui, can you help me get the bags." Gui said walking over to the guy Wei Yu hugged.

WEI YU POV

Wow!!
Gui has changed.
Six years felt like a decade.
And she has a baby.
That mean she's MARRIED!!??

END of POV

Wei Yu walked them to the car and drove to Wen Zi's house.

"Wei Yu, where are we?" Gui asked. She knew where they were but she wanted to be like she didn't know anything.

"Wen Zi's. She wants you to meet someone." Wei Yu got off and helped them with the bags.

"Wei Yu, where's the bathroom? I got to go." Xiao Gui asked.

"Go upstairs and turn left. The second door to the right." Wei Yu said as Xiao Gui runs up the stairs like a kid.

"GUI!"Wen Zi walked over to her holding a baby.

"You didn't tell me you were pregnant. Moreover married to Wei Yu over the phone last night." Gui said covering .

"Oh... So you girls called each other behind my back without letting me know, huh?" Wei Yu said coming over to Wen Zi," You are worse. Didn't tell US anything. That's two people."

"Please. I only wanted a surprise,"Gui said.

吵鬧的沉默
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BmrSFr5FtU

"Gui?"Gui turned around just to see someone she didn't want to see. He triggered the past.

"Gui, we got to go. Chun and Ella wants to see Dylan."Xiao Gui looked up and saw Aaron, but didn't know who he was.

"You are?"Aaron asked.

"He's Xiao Gui. We need to go. Bye." Gui said rushing out but Aaron got a hold of her arm.

"The baby is cute. He's Dylan right?"

"Yes...He's an angel sent from heaven...We...We got to go. Bye." Gui left with Xiao Gui.

"Aaron who was that?" the girl next to Aaron asked.

"Uh...someone I know." Aaron said turning around to see Gui.

AARON POV

Gui...
She became more mature.
Grown-up.
y...
Hot...
Her lips...
Aaron!
Get a hold of yourself.
That's Gui your thinking about.
She taken.
Don't have your hopes so high.

END of POV