XIV.

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Pretty confusing chapter I must say. >.< But well, what else could you expect from me? XD Read carefully, I’ll explain everything in my note after the chapter ^^

Days flew faster after Seungho was discharged from the hospital. They even discharged him sooner since he literally begged them on his knees. MBLAQ got their schedules back, being invited on shows even more to be asked about what everything that happened to them and how it was since it was right after their debut.

Truthfully, they answered all the questions they were asked, admitting it was the worst period of time in their lives so far, even tearing up while one of them was speaking. Eventually, Sangbae was invited along, as he was supposed to be part of MBLAQ as well and also his brother played huge role in keeping the group together.

Rain, seeing that Sangbae could be pretty much in the group as well, seriously started to think if he shouldn’t take him back. The way that kid spoke, joked in appropriate situations and even knew when to shut up, made Rain realise his mistake. Plus, there was Mir who told him before that Sangbae’s parents left him here for good wasn’t the boy’s fault at all.

You can’t choose your family, can you? Of course, if he took Sangbae back to MBLAQ, he’d make everyone a lot happier and probably it would help them forget about past few months…

Thinking about that, everything had its cons and pros. At this, the con was that if he took Sangbae back, it would be more than selfish, because Rain hurriedly needed to fill that one empty space in his heart…


 

[Back in MBLAQ’s dorm]

Evening as any other. Lazing around in their dorm, the members along with Sangbae had one huge dilemma - whether to watch TV and stuff themselves with popcorn or to play games and stuff themselves even more. This or that, they were all bored as hell.

 Deciding to watch TV, they spread themselves all over the sofa, making one gigantic sandwich where five pieces of meat were tangled together. Or six?

Even after such a long time, Thunder didn’t say a word and according to the doctor, they should just wait until it disappears itself. And if it doesn’t they should just bring him to the hospital again and solve it there. Not that the members were troubled by it. Thunder was always quiet – unlike Mir for example – and he always was a good listener, so whenever any of them had any problem, they would go, spill their heart to Thunder, who would hear them out and make them feel relieved a bit.

Sitting next to Thunder on the sofa and not really paying any attention to the TV, Seungho kept whispering something to his ear, making the younger smile even more. However what he didn’t notice were the looks the others gave him… Looks full of worries, fear and helplessness…

[Thunder’s POV]

You smile at me.

You laugh, even though I can’t say anything to you.

You hug me, even though I can’t hug you back.

You make me smile whenever you tell your lame jokes, whenever you grin, whenever I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter