II.

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Firstly, you may have noticed that Seungho with Thunder are not together in this... yet *kekeke* Just for you to know. :3 And secondly, I'm updating one day earlier again XD Since I have birthday today (finally 18 lol :D) this is my gift to you, my beloved readers ^^ Kinda weird, since I should be the one to recieve gifts,,, whatever XD

For now, I hope you'll enjoy this ^^

Sitting in the living room of MBLAQ's dorm, Thunder kept trying to avoid three shocked pairs of eyes, burning holes into his face right now. But having Mir's arm around his shoulder for some support, Thunder felt a bit at ease. It wasn't even two minutes since he told them about the results of his check-up.

"Okay, Maybe I heard it wrong... You have what?!" Joon asked, really hoping he heard it wrong.

Thunder sighed and told them again.

[Flashback]

Thunder came back to the corridor, meeting Mir's puppy eyes. In Mir's point of view, Thunder looked even more pale and worried than before.

Not good.

"What about the results, hyung?" Mir asked, smiling warmly.

"They should be out in few minutes." Thunder said, with no marks of any emotion in his voice.

"I'm still sure it's nothing."

Well, it just HAS to be nothing.

Suddenly a doctor popped out from behind the corner, with a nurse behind his back. From his facial expression, Mir already assumed that this is not going to be good. Before the doctor came to them, Mir threw a quick glance out of the window. Even the weather was worse than before.

Clouds were winning the battle against sun and ruled the skies, making the world dark. Raindrops were falling heavily against the window glass, as if there was someone above them crying his heart out. It didn't take long and first lightning made its way down to the ground, followed by loud thunder.

Mir sighed. The weather almost made him cry. Excluding the always-so-cheery-maknae personality he had, there was a side of him that always was oversensitive. Actually, Mir was always the most sensitive one, among all MBLAQ members. He forced the tears back and turned to the doctor, who was just about to tell Thunder, who was shaking in anticipation, about his results.

"Tell me, doc. I need to know it." Thunder pleaded, quite desperately.

"I'd rather tell you about it... well, when we are alone." The doctor said coldly, shooting one death glare to Mir.

"He can stay. I'd tell him about it anyway." Thunder defended his maknae, sending a friendly wink to him.

"Okay then.." The doctor sighed. "The results of your tests showed us something indeed unpleasant." He said, all calm. "As you already know, except for the usual CT scan we took, we made also histological examination. You know, just in case. And now, you should be glad we did it."

"Skip that please. Just tell me what's wrong with me." Thunder said, already sensing bad stuff.

"Thanks to your CT scan, we found a cancerous tumor in your felt lung. As I said, the results of your histologica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter