XV.

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Grande finale, is up! ^^

„What’s up? I was busy, you know?“ Seungho chuckled, as G.O soundlessly closed the door behind them.

Yeah, Seungho was busy. Busy with obviously not-there-anymore Sanghyun. This was going to be hard. Harder than anything G.O has done up until now. Telling your best friend that his boyfriend is dead for few months now was quite awkward (when you think about it, it really is awkward) but mainly, it was most probably going to be the worst experience for the Seungho whatsoever…

„Look… I don’t know how should I say this, so I’ll just go straight to the thing, okay?“ G.O sighed, getting quite nervous all of sudden.

„Wait. You’re not going to confess to me, are you?!“ Seungho asked, looking horrified.

„HELL NO!“

„Thank you. I don’t think I would be able to survive that.“ Seungho chuckled, letting G.O continue.

„Jeez.“ G.O sighed, feeling more at ease. „Look, um… It’s been pretty long time since your accident and I… I don’t think you’re aware of all the facts…“ he started, immediately earning a confused stare from Seungho.

„Facts like…?“

„Like… I don’t know.. Have you ever wondered why Sanghyun doesn’t talk to anyone anymore?“ the vocalist asked, deciding to do it this way. It was easier. Even now, when he didn’t say practically anything about Sanghyun not being there for couple of months, he felt guilt squeezing his chest. Hard.

„Why should I wonder when the doctor explained it?“ Seungho looked still more confused and a bit pissed in G.O’s eyes. It seemingly all looked like a waste of time.

„Because there’s no such thing as stress-due-to-which-you-can-lose-your-ability-to-talk. Trust me.“ G.O said, not daring to look Seungho in the eye.

„So you’re telling me that the doctor lied?“ Seungho asked, finally getting interested.

„No he didn’t. He directed that to you. The stress he talked about, it was said about you and your condition. That it can disappear itself if we’re patient… But it’s been months and I just can’t watch this anymore, Seungho-yah...“ G.O mentally cursed himself when is voice cracked, tears were threatening to fall. It was just so freaking unfair tha Sanghyun was gone for good…

„What the hell are you telling me here?“

„That Sanghyun… died while you were in coma…“ G.O almost whispered, afraid that his voice will crack again.

„Good one. Now quit the game. It’s not funny.“ Seungho scoffed, wanting to go back to the living room, just when G.O’s arm blocked his way.

„It’s not supposed to be funny, because I’m ing serious.“ G.O almost yelled. He didn’t know where he got the rage all of sudden, plus when he knew he has to be gentle and try not to explode just like he did right now.

But there was one thing he knew for sure. G.O himself knew it’s going to be like this.

And when he started to yell at Yang Seungho… No, when anyone started to yell at Yang Seungho, the following happening was never going to be nice.

„What do you mean he died?! He’s sitting right there!“ Seungho yelled, pointing over to the closed door, clearly having the living room in mind.

„No, he’s not…“ G.O said quietly again.

It just wasn’t right. They weren’t supposed to have this heart-crashing conversation. Sanghyun wasn’t supposed to have cancer in the first place… Only if someone up there didn’t hate them that much and at least gave a about fairness in this world… Only if…

Seungho suddenly forced his way to the door, to prove that G.O was wrong for good. He just had to be wrong…

Or not? Because as soon as the door flew open and the leader stormed out, dragging rather surprised G.O after him to the living room, his jaw hit the floor as soon as he saw the other members, happily watching the TV… Now in Seungho’s eyes also, one was missing…

Sanghyun was missing.

Seeing Seungho’s sudden change in his face, G.O felt a spark of hope in him again. Maybe now that Seungho’s conviction was quite undermined, he might finally realise… that Sanghyun’s not there anymore.

„Wh-Where did he go..?“

Taking the advantage of Seungho not paying attention once again, he dragged him back to his room, this time locking the door.

„He wasn’t there. Not today, not yesterday, not last month… He‘s gone…“ Now, not even G.O could hold tears back and as they rolled down his cheeks, he continued.

„We went through hell, while trying not to tell you. Mir especially… You know that he loved Thunder and it was suddenly like his soul left his body… Joon tried to cheer him up, but it just looked like he gave up on life… And when Mir was like this, Joon soon gave up too… And it was so ing hard for me to watch them being like that…“ he said, choking on his own sobs, while Seungho just helplessly stared. After short pause, G.O continued.

„We kept our mouths shut and faked smiles, even when we wanted to scream and cry, because we were told to do so… in order to keep you away from another health p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter