XI.

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Before I start, I’d like you all to imagine Kim Sangmin as the always handsome Im Joo Hwan ^^ I really tried while searching for suitable guy and I think he’d suit the doctor role the best… He played one doctor after all (in ‚Snow Queen‘ drama I think XD) Now, enjoy~

„Annyeonhaseyo.“ Rain bowed, greeting the tall handsome man, who just approached him and MBLAQ without Thunder. So did the remaining members.

„My greetings.“ smiled the man, shaking his hand with Rain’s. „My name’s Kim Sangmin, I’m pleased to meet you, though the situation we are in is rather unpleasant.“ He introduced himself, while his blinding smile never left his face.

The way he spoke made the members very impressed. He seemed to be more than comforatble around them as they went away from the airport, straight to the hospital, where the doctors were also waiting for them. Contagious happy-virus this fella unconsciously spreaded around him almost made the boys forgot about all the problems they had.

Almost.

Once they arrived to the hospital, Sangmin was welcomed very warmly. It came out later that he worked here as a part-timer before he went to the States for another studies. He let himself being led to Thunder’s room, while Seungho was explaining their visual’s state. And only after that, the smile disappeared from Sangmin’s face.

Not good.

Much to their displease, Thunder was sleeping when they arrived. Not wanting to waste Sangmin’s surely precious time, they decided to wake him up.

Softly yet strongly enough, Seungho shook with Thunder’s shoulder, trying to wake him up. Being the light-sleeper, Thunder’s eyes fluttered open almost immediately, regaining their vision. Confused, Thunder kept looking around the room, recognizing his fellow members and Rain, however the man who stood behind them was not familiar to him in any way.

„Who…“ Thunder whispered, realising that the others can’t hear him thanks to his annoying oxygen mask. Getting rid of it, he opened his mouth again. „Excuse me, who are you?“ He asked, getting surprised when hearing his voice being hoarse like this.

„I think we should go.“ Rain said and headed out of the room, followed by nodding MBLAQ members, leaving Sangmin and Thunder alone.

„What’s going on?“ Thunder demanded for answers, since everyone was acting weird. At least it seemed like that to him.

„My name’s Kim Sangmin.“ Sangmin introduced himself, smiling slightly. „Jihoon-sshi contacted me few days ago, telling me about your condition.“

„And? As far as I know they are not giving me much hope.“ Thunder said in more harsh way than he intended to. But it didn’t matter after all.

And Sangmin knew exactly what to say to make Thunder cooperate.

„I’m not doing it for you, you know? I came here because I see it as an useful experience. And as you said, they’re not giving you much hope, so what about you help me with this? You can at least help someone before the disease will take over you.“ He said calmly, as if it was completely normal.

Of course he didn’t mean it, but with his experience as a doctor he’s seen cases like this and sadly, this was the only way to make them cooperate.

And it never failed.

Not even now.

After a while of silence and staring competition, Thunder sighed in defeat. He couldn’t find any proper way how to disprove Sangmin’s words. He was right in everything he said. He didn’t have much time left right? S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter