V.

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

„Thunder! YAH! Do you hear me?!“ Seungho yelled, twisting the door knob still harder. „Open that damned door, before I kick them in!“ He continued, his voice cracking in the middle of the sentence. „Sanghyun-ah…“ After his voice trailed off, Seungho leaned against the door, sliding down to the floor, already crying.

Not even a minute later, a sound resembling turning the key in the lock could be heard. And it wasn’t coming from Joon’s room he shared with Thunder…

Mir was sitting on his bed, continuously listening to his stomach, which literally begged for something to eat. No wonder when he didn’t leave his four walls for more that 48 hours straight, not to mention that there was practically desert inside his mouth, since there wasn’t anything to drink in the room either.

But he couldn’t just go out and act like nothing happened, could he? He knew that the rest his worried sick about him, aside from Thunder. He knew that he was just making it worse for all of them and still, he couldn’t overcome his pride for the sake of MBLAQ…

‘I’m worthless…’ He though bitterly, bitting his lower lip. ‘I bet they would do better without me… after all, who-- ‘

Mir snapped out of his thoughts immediately, when he heard a bang coming from the outside. From Thunder’s and Joon’s shared room to be more specific. Mir jumped out of his bed, storming to the door, reaching his hand to the key.

But he froze suddenly.

‘What if it’s nothing? It could be just that Joonie-hyung dropped something again… That would be perfectly normal…’ he thought and slowly went back to the bed. However it was at that exact moment, when he heard Seungho yelling and banging on the door of the room across from his and G.O’s.

When the yelling didn’t stop after few moments, Mir assumed that there has to be something wrong, when their leader didn’t stop screaming Thunder’s name. Getting more and more worried about what’s going on outside, the maknae – without really thinking about it – went to the door again, reaching his hand to the key. And this time, he unlocked the door for real.

Peeking from behind the slightly opened door, Mir spotted Seungho helplessly crying on the floor.

“HYUNG!” He exclaimed and literally jumped to Seungho, who just looked at him, tears still pouring from his eyes. “What’s going on?”

Seungho just shrugged. Meanwhile Joon with G.O came too, trying to open the door as well.

“Oh right!” Joon jumped suddenly.

“What?” G.O asked, raising his brow, waiting for Joon to spill it out.

“I have spare key to that room.” Joon grinned, making G.O roll his eyes. Joon started to search in his pants’ pockets, making the others almost jump in impatience. When he finally managed to unlock the door to his and Thunder’s room, he found out that the door are pretty hard to move. After they managed to move them enough for Joon to stick his head inside the room, he sighed heavily. He saw Thunder sitting right behind the door, what apparently made them so heavy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter