III.

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

„Well, that’s really… unexpected.“ Rain said, after a while of hesistating.

He, Seungho and Thunder were currently sitting in his office, not so long after Thunder told him about his disease, with a bit of Seungho’s help.

Truthfully, Rain took kind of long time to process it all. Sure, when your new group is after debut and one of the members comes with that he has a cancer isn’t something easy to process, but even so, Seungho with Thunder hoped that Rain will understand and help them to get through this.

Even when he knew that Rain is kind and all father-like, Thunder felt his insides playing ‚Catch me if you can‘ with each other. The tense mood was making all of them pretty uncomfortable. And so, after another long while, Thunder couldn’t hold it in anymore and spoke up.

„Say something, hyung.“ He said, feeling every muscle in his body tighten. „It feels like both of you are burning holes into me now.“

Technically speaking, it was true. From the very first moment they stepped into Rain’s office in J.Tune Camp company building, Seungho and Rain kept staring at him, not even blinking.

„Sorry.“ Seungho with Rain said in unison and looked away.

„Anyway…“ Rain started, taking a deep breath. „There’s nothing we can do for you, except for supporting you and kicking your if you’re going to give up. It’s all up to you and your will to overcome it.“ He said, smiling warmly. „Me and the rest will just make your way through this easier.“ He added. „Do you understand what I’m saying?“

„Yes, hyung.“ Thunder answered, almost whispering.

„Good. Now, if you don’t want to tell me that this whole thing was a joke, you can go.“ Rain said. For a split of a second he really hoped that his dongsaengs will just burst out laughing, telling him that it was all a prank.

But as soon as they both got up and headed towards the door, all his hopes disappeared into thin air. When they were far away anough to hear anything from his office, Rain took his phone, opened his laptop and started to search for best doctors in Korea. He didn’t care if it would cost millions just to find someone really skilled. He didn’t care if he would need to give his living dream up.

But he just couldn’t let one of his five sons die...

On their way back to the dorms, Seungho with Thunder remained quiet. Seungho was focusing on driving, while visual maknae had his head full of depressive thoughts.

But the one that made his head hurt the most, was the thing that Seungho told him, when they went to see Rain…

[Flasback]

“Ready to go, Doongie?” Seungho called from the hallway, waiting for Thunder, who was still somewhere in the dorm.

“Coming~“ Thunder yelled back and popped out from the kitchen, his mouth stuffed with an apple. „Sorry, hyung. I didn’t have breakfast.“ He grinned, making Seungho chuckle.

Seungho won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter